PDA

View Full Version : Serena Vs. Justine!!!

supergrunt
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Who has a better game? :)

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Yes, I thought it was a while since you made a thread.

jellybelly
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:17 PM
:lol: why is this a question?

The haters just can't face facts. Serena is and will always BETTA than Handjob Henin

aod2k9
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Serena hits the ball harder and on top of that, she as the finesse to back it up. Serena has a very nice slice with a lot of bite, a dropshot that rivals a lot of the men on the ATP, and a serve that NEVER breaks down.

Add in the fact she is so damn intimidating and powerful...She is simply the best.

Bijoux0021
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Supergrunt, your obsession with these kinds of threads can't be healthy. Think about it!

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:20 PM
:yawn:

trufanjay
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Obviously Serena!!!!!

Serena is better than Justine. That's it, case closed.

Ferosh
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Justine :hearts:

PatrickRyan
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:27 PM
:lol: well 8 grand slams to 5 speaks for itself.

ZeroSOFInfinity
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Maybe Serena should appoint SuperGrunt as his PR manager.. that way, he can promote Serena as much as he wants, and the WTA Boards would finally be liberated of him! :tape:

Vlad Tepes
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Justine is a pure joy to watch on court.:worship: Serena is more about blind power and that has never been too appealing to me.

trufanjay
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:29 PM
:lol: well 8 grand slams to 5 speaks for itself.
Exactly

~Marija~
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Serena :worship:

SpankMe
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Maybe Serena should appoint SuperGrunt as his PR manager.. that way, he can promote Serena as much as he wants, and the WTA Boards would finally be liberated of him! :tape:
:haha:

I'll take a tennis player over a prop-forward anyday :lol:

Ferosh
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Greater Player: Serena
Better Game: Justine

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:32 PM
this is no good thread :unsure: you can tell that from the fact that the 3rd choice is still 0%

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Ban the troll!! :banana:

champion88
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Serena... she has won all 4 slams so is the more complete player. Simple as.

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:36 PM
WWIII about to commence - this thread should be closed!

:zzz:

trufanjay
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:37 PM

:zzz:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rjd1111
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Justine is a pure joy to watch on court.:worship: Serena is more about blind power and that has never been too appealing to me.

There is nothing BLIND about all those winners and Aces she blasted
past Pova. I think they went right where she wanted them.

pigam
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Yes, I thought it was a while since you made a thread.

you mean: this thread ;)

bandabou
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:46 PM

blind power?? well well...

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:50 PM
you mean: this thread ;)

:rolls:

samsam4087
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Justine Henin

trufanjay
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:52 PM
There is nothing blind about Serena's power. She takes pace off of the ball when she needs to, hits great angles and has some great precision. And hits big shots from the weirdest positions.

winmic
Mar 4th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Ban the troll!! :banana:

Ban the fat cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennisaddict
Mar 4th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Greater Player: Serena
Better Game: Justine

Don´t be naive. Serena has a better serve (the best in the women´s game) that alone makes her game better than Justine´s :rolleyes:

Serena´s groundstrokes on the forehand side are more punishing. They´re equal on the backhand side.

Justine can barely keep up on hard and grass courts with Serena.
On clay she has a slight edge over Serena. Serena has three more slams than Justine and has won all four slams in a row. She will add more slams to her current 8 as well if she stays healthy and motivated.

You might like Justine´s game more than Serena´s but that´s a matter of taste. It doesn´t mean her game is better.

Serena is the greater player with the better game.

Apoorv
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Peak serena has no match. but personally i like watching justine more.

MistyGrey
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Justine! ;)

daffodil
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:03 PM
The only reason why this topic started even made this topic to begin with is because Justine won her second title in a row. Big deal, Serena won the Australian Open. BUH.

ce
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:04 PM
not again

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Man...yall need to quit hyping Justine Hennin up....most of those grand slams she won was because the Williams Sisters were not there...and if they were they were out of shape...and didnt play well...she could never beat them when they were on....If Serena played Justine like she played Sharapova..she would kick the shit outta Justine ass like she's done b4...Venus really been tappin' that arse..with a 7 to 1 record over her.

driger
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:09 PM
i guess it just doesn't matter that justine has beaten serena the last 2 of 3 or that justine is reigning yearend #1, while serena has one tournament win in over 18 months, and was recently ranked 81. :lol: hopefully they play in miami and in the early rounds.

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Man...yall need to quit hyping Justine Hennin up....most of those grand slams she won was because the Williams Sisters were not there...and if they were they were out of shape...and didnt play well...she could never beat them when they were on....If Serena played Justine like she played Sharapova..she would kick the shit outta Justine ass like she's done b4...

yeah I agree.I think Justine had better avoid playing tournaments that Serena enters.Maybe Sharapova,Amelie and Martina should do the same.They must be all very afraid now.

oh!Its Henin,not Hennin

:wavey:
xXx

FrenchY52
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Another Serena appreciation thread..

driger
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:13 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Tennisaddict
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:15 PM
It will be very interesting to see the next match between Serena and Justine.

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:17 PM
serena played in 2003, lost to justine at the FO, and lost out at the USO.

And she barely beat her at the FO....and played shady tennis then....and even at the US open...she won because Serena was cheated at the U.S. Open with bad calls playing Capriati...she's over-rated...she's no where near as talents as the Williams Sisters when they are on their game.

driger
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:20 PM
;10210161']yeah I agree.I think Justine had better avoid playing tournaments that Serena enters.Maybe Sharapova,Amelie and Martina should do the same.They must be all very afraid now.

oh!Its Henin,not Hennin

xXx

justine unloaded some baggage in january, and will take it out on serena in miami. :fiery:

WonderfulLee
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:22 PM
without doubt for me Serena better than Justine.

orfeus
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Who has a better game? :)
please not again!!!:rolleyes:

The haters just can't face facts. Serena is and will always BETTA than Handjob Henin...haters?:rolleyes: ...what about people who are indifferent?

Serena hits the ball harder and on top of that, she as the finesse to back it up. Serena has a very nice slice with a lot of bite, a dropshot that rivals a lot of the men on the ATP......yeah, pity she shows just 2 or 3 dropshots per year:sad:

Obviously Serena!!!!!

Serena is better than Justine. That's it, case closed.
...the most frequent "argument" of her fans...the bad thing is it lacks any argument:lol:

:lol: well 8 grand slams to 5 speaks for itself....well then 40-year-old Steffi with 22 GS titles would beat Serena at any time, no?:confused:...WAKE UP, the question is who has a better game NOW!!!

:zzz::yeah:

Peak serena has no match. but personally i like watching justine more.absolutely, peak Serena HAD no match...pity she's nowhere near Justine now...

starin
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:31 PM
thread should be close. just a recipe for drama. Plus the question is unclear. Who is greater? Who is better player? Who is the better player now? If they played now who would win? Who's game do you like more?

supergrunt
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:33 PM
the question is "who has a better game?" :)

Chrissie-fan
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:34 PM
For now you have to give the edge to Serena, but it will be easier to evaluate once their careers are over. For all we know they may be only halfway through their careers as top players.

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:41 PM
the question is "who has a better game?" :)

I bet you're loving this. Serena and Justine fans going at it yet again :rolleyes:
What's your opinion then? Who do you think had the better game?

John.
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Serena :worship:

orfeus
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Man...yall need to quit hyping Justine Hennin up....most of those grand slams she won was because the Williams Sisters were not there...and if they were they were out of shape...and didnt play well...she could never beat them when they were on....If Serena played Justine like she played Sharapova..she would kick the shit outta Justine ass like she's done b4...Venus really been tappin' that arse..with a 7 to 1 record over her.

And she barely beat her at the FO....and played shady tennis then....and even at the US open...she won because Serena was cheated at the U.S. Open with bad calls playing Capriati...she's over-rated...she's no where near as talents as the Williams Sisters when they are on their game.

OMG, another jackass:rolleyes:...please, first check the name (and/or data) of a person you're writing about and then do some thinking, right?

;10210161']yeah I agree.I think Justine had better avoid playing tournaments that Serena enters.Maybe Sharapova,Amelie and Martina should do the same.They must be all very afraid now.

oh!Its Henin,not Hennin

xXx ...absolutely, Justine had better avoid RG if Serena enters:rolleyes: ...WAKE UP, man!!!

without doubt for me Serena better than Justine....well I have some doubts, could u please support your claim with some evidence the next time???

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:57 PM
...absolutely, Justine had better avoid RG if Serena enters:rolleyes: ...WAKE UP, man!!!

:bigwave: :cuckoo:
ok

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:58 PM
The only reason why this topic started even made this topic to begin with is because Justine won her second title in a row. Big deal, Serena won the Australian Open. BUH.

Well, it was a Serena obsessive that started it :ras:

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:00 PM

:bs:

:yawn: :zzz:

Emina.
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Serena :rocker2:

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Well, it was a Serena obsessive that started it :ras:

Exactly.

sweetpeas
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Serena Williams...........

No Name Face
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:06 PM
of course serena. justine has the more aesthetically pleasing backhand and cleaner volleys, but other than that, serena does everything better.

the better comparison would be justine and venus.

fifiricci
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:09 PM
I'm not a fan of either player (in fact on the "personal" side there are things about the two of them that I can barely stomach), BUT as a tennis fan I personally can't wait to see the next match up between these two. :devil:

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:09 PM
I bet you're loving this. Serena and Justine fans going at it yet again :rolleyes:
What's your opinion then? Who do you think had the better game?

Seems like there's only Williams obsessives in here again screaming down the house. There's only a couple of Justine fans in here - otherwise most of them ignore Supergrunt and these type of threads because they know it's only about praising Serena. That's why it's so :yawn: and makes me want to go to :zzz:

I only came in here just to :lol: at the Serena obsessives - it's so, so funny :tape: :tape:

orfeus
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:10 PM
;10210420']:bigwave: :cuckoo:
ok

ok sorry, most of people around here are (unfortunately) serious so please use a smiley or something the next time, right?;)

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:12 PM
ok sorry, most of people around here are (unfortunately) serious so please use a smiley or something the next time, right?;)

:lol:
sure ;)
but i guess you had seen my signature so..

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Which supergrunt Serena thread is better? Or are they all equally retarded?

orfeus
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:14 PM
I only came in here just to :lol: at the Serena obsessives - it's so, so funny :tape: :tape:

...yeah this is prolly the best way...I just can't stand obsessives of any sort;)

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:16 PM
...yeah this is prolly the best way...I just can't stand obsessives of any sort;)

Same here. That's why I hate Supergrunt :)

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Which supergrunt Serena thread is better? Or are they equally retarded?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Vote NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh man dey are retarded. You can't get a better retarded post than Supergrunt's, they are the best - there is no other retarded posts better than Supergrunts - dey are de best. End of.

Supergrunts retarded posts rule!!! Period. Anyway, all the other posters cheated and are liars and were lucky. If other posters weren't there then Supergrunts retarded posts would have won ;) :p

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:17 PM

yep,me too :)

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:22 PM

How do you manage to constantly be full of shit?

jujufreak
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:33 PM
let's wait till they meet each other, then everything will be clear :)

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:33 PM

The haters just can't face facts. Serena is and will always BETTA than Handjob Henin

Someone really needs new words in his vocabulry.

supergrunt
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:35 PM
I'm supergrunt!

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Ok this thread should be closed. As should all of supergrunt's :D

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:38 PM

The same way im about to make yo ass look like shit...let the record show...Serena has 2 wins over Justine......Justine has only beaten her in str8 sets once..the rest she had to stuggle to win....Serena is the dominate player either way the cookie crumbles homeboy always has, always will be... the stats show it everyone knows it because the votes in this topic shows it too..........now go sit down your ass down and be quiet!

2001 US OPEN HARD (O) R16 S. WILLIAMS 7-5 6-0 6 / 6
2001 SANEX CHAMPIONSHIPS HARD (I) Q S. WILLIAMS 6-3 7-6(5) 6 / 4
2002 BERLIN OPEN CLAY (O) F J. HENIN 6-2 1-6 7-6(5) 8 / 5
2002 ROME CLAY (O) F S. WILLIAMS 7-6(6) 6-4 8 / 5
2002 LEIPZIG CARPET (I) S S. WILLIAMS 6-4 6-2 7 / 3
2003 CHARLESTON CLAY (O) F J. HENIN 6-3 6-4 4 / 2
2003 FRENCH OPEN CLAY (O) S J. HENIN 6-2 4-6 7-5 4 / 4
2003 WIMBLEDON GRASS (O) S S. WILLIAMS 6-3 6-2

orfeus
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:38 PM

:yeah: :lol:

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:39 PM
I'm supergrunt!

...so?

:inlove:
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:40 PM
er rena b way betta. :rolleyes: no contest, no doubt! u all no it but u rena-hataz just wont admit it!!!!
da only reason justine has eva won a gs is cos rena woznt der or didnt play well! jujus nufin but a big cheata hu belongs outside da top 500.

DavidEllul
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:40 PM
toooooo many this kind of threads :p

FrenchY52
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Same here. That's why I hate Supergrunt :)

:eek: :worship:

orfeus
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:44 PM
I'm supergrunt!

:lol: :cuckoo: ...u sound like a 5-year-old boy:lol:

supergrunt
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Wow the poll really isn't that close :eek: !

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:45 PM
er rena b way betta. :rolleyes: no contest, no doubt! u all no it but u rena-hataz just wont admit it!!!!
da only reason justine has eva won a gs is cos rena woznt der or didnt play well! jujus nufin but a big cheata hu belongs outside da top 500.

:lol: it tuk meh bout 3 minutes to read dat! speak english plz ;)

Mar 4th, 2007, 05:46 PM
;10210688']:lol: it tuk meh bout 3 minutes to read dat! speak english plz ;)

dat is english :weirdo: u oviously dont undastand shakesperian

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:47 PM

Naah I dont :p

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:48 PM
The same way im about to make yo ass look like shit...let the record show...Serena has 2 wins over Justine......Justine has only beaten her in str8 sets once..the rest she had to stuggle to win....Serena is the dominate player either way the cookie crumbles homeboy always has, always will be... the stats show it everyone knows it because the votes in this topic shows it too..........now go sit down your ass down and be quiet!

No, *Justine* has 3 wins over Serena, except in the parallel universe you live. The head-to-head has nothing to do with the bullshit you posted; I really don't know why you bothered posting it.

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Wow the poll really isn't that close :eek: !

Of course it isnt close...but stupid mufukas like Cellophate and Orfeus that sniff paint all day or rode the short yellow bus to school...just have a hard time realizing who the dominate player is.....lol

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:51 PM
No, *Justine* has 3 wins over Serena, except in the parallel universe you live. The head-to-head has nothing to do with the bullshit you posted; I really don't know why you bothered posting it.

LOL pure comedy.....okay tell that to the wtatour.......ok?

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:51 PM

2001 US OPEN HARD (O) R16 S. WILLIAMS 7-5 6-0 6 / 6
2001 SANEX CHAMPIONSHIPS HARD (I) Q S. WILLIAMS 6-3 7-6(5) 6 / 4
2002 BERLIN OPEN CLAY (O) F J. HENIN 6-2 1-6 7-6(5) 8 / 5
2002 ROME CLAY (O) F S. WILLIAMS 7-6(6) 6-4 8 / 5
2002 LEIPZIG CARPET (I) S S. WILLIAMS 6-4 6-2 7 / 3
2003 CHARLESTON CLAY (O) F J. HENIN 6-3 6-4 4 / 2
2003 FRENCH OPEN CLAY (O) S J. HENIN 6-2 4-6 7-5 4 / 4
2003 WIMBLEDON GRASS (O) S S. WILLIAMS 6-3 6-2

2 wins huh? WOW That's some domination :eek:

That's gotta be better than any other H2H in the whole of the WTA no?

2 wins, pure total domination. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost as good as Justine's domination over Svetlana. In fact I think 2 wins is much better :haha:

You are totally :cuckoo:

orfeus
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:52 PM

poor Elizabeth I:lol: :lol:

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:53 PM
:lol: :cuckoo: ...u sound like a 5-year-old boy:lol:

Isn't he :lol:

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Of course it isnt close...but stupid mufukas like Cellophate and Orfeus that sniff paint all day or rode the short yellow bus to school...just have a hard time realizing who the dominate player is.....lol

I feel sad for you, when you can't even read "supergrunt* (of all people!)'s question which is "Who has the better game?" NOT "Who leads the head-to-head?". :o

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:58 PM
2 wins huh? WOW That's some domination :eek:

That's gotta be better than any other H2H in the whole of the WTA no?

2 wins, pure total domination. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost as good as Justine's domination over Svetlana. In fact I think 2 wins is much better :haha:

You are totally :cuckoo:

I'm beating a dead horse with some of yall...look...either way yall want to look at it...Serena has made more money, is more decorated, more popular, more respected, beaten Justine more, most feared/imtimidated, set more records than Justine Henin...hands down...and you cant fuss with that...if you cant get that through your head... :smash: then gotdamnit thats not my problem lol ....PEACE!

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:00 PM
I'm beating a dead horse with some of yall...look...either way yall want to look at it...Serena has made more money, is more decorated, more popular, more respected, beaten Justine more, most feared/imtimidated, set more records than Justine Henin...hands down...and you cant fuss with that...if you cant get that through your head... :smash: then gotdamnit thats not my problem lol ....PEACE!

:rolls: Is the question being asked "Who has more money? Serena or Justine?" :weirdo:

You are truly :haha:

Mar 4th, 2007, 06:01 PM

TRUE DAT! :worship:

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:03 PM

STUPIDAZZZ HATAZZZ.

Tie-Break
I feel sad for you, when you can't even read "supergrunt* (of all people!)'s question which is "Who has the better game?" NOT "Who leads the head-to-head?". :o

Are you really surprised? :rolleyes: They can't even speak or write properly, let alone read. :retarded: most definitely.

Shame :sad:

DemWilliamsGulls

LOL they are fighting a loosing battle...THATS whats funny lol....I dont understand them....stay away from crack young people....stay away from crack...lol

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Are you really surprised? :rolleyes: They can't even speak or write properly, let alone read. :retarded: most definitely.

Shame :sad:

What's sad is that DemWilliamsGulls is apparently a teacher? :o

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:07 PM

1. Name the MORE records.

2. When was this post about money.

3. Yes, she's certainly more decorated ... about 150lbs of flab/fat more.

4. Yes, she's more respected, especially at IW and RG :lol:

Awaiting your reply in haste.

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:07 PM
STUPIDAZZZ HATAZZZ.

Speak and write properly about like this Tie-Break? :lol: ...pure comedy...you know what?..both of yall need to turn your computers off RIGHT NOW...lol..I'm finished debating with ya'll......because your arguements are about as useful as an anus on a elbow....

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Speak and write properly about like this Tie-Break? :lol: ...pure comedy...you know what?..both of yall need to turn your computers off RIGHT NOW...lol..I'm finished debating with ya'll......because your arguements are about as useful as an anus on a elbow....

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:11 PM
This thread sucks even more now.

Dexter
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Here we go again. :dance:

orfeus
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:12 PM

to school?:lol:...well I think it's you who had better go to school first - tho' I'm not a native speaker I can tell your vocab is pretty poor mate ("mufukas" etc.)...what subjects do you teach?...hope it's not English:rolleyes:

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:13 PM
to school?:lol:...well I think it's you who had better go to school first - tho' I'm not a native speaker I can tell your vocab is pretty poor mate ("mufukas" etc.)...what subjects do you teach?...hope it's not English:rolleyes:

I think so. :o

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Here we go again. :dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Mar 4th, 2007, 06:15 PM
LOL they are fighting a loosing battle...THATS whats funny lol....I dont understand them....stay away from crack young people....stay away from crack...lol

:haha: totaly! dey r all just jelaus of da Princess Ree bcos she beats down all der faves. :help:

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:17 PM
:haha: totaly! dey r all just jelaus of da Princess Ree bcos she beats down all der faves. :help:

Queen Justine :worship: :worship: :worship: Get it together, y'all!

:bolt: ;)

supergrunt
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Some of you people bring up good points :D !

Stamp Paid
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Whats up with all the personal attacks? :unsure:
Get a life, people.

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:33 PM
What's sad is that DemWilliamsGulls is apparently a teacher? :o

Of what? How to sniff crack cocaine? :lol:

Teacher ... yeh right :rolleyes:

supergrunt
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:34 PM
I really should report all of you who are spamming my thread. :)

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:35 PM

:spit: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:haha: :haha:

Oh man ... this is hysterical!

supergrunt
Whats up with all the personal attacks? :unsure:
Get a life, people.

Craigy

Go ahead. Report EVERYONE in this thread then :) I'm sure the admins would love it.

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:36 PM

:rolls: You love everybody spamming your thread. That's what you live for. :tape:

supergrunt
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:38 PM
I mean beating Justine on clay would be some accomplishment.. especially at Roland Garros! :D

supergrunt
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:40 PM
you guys :haha: you slay me

supergrunt
but ya know

supergrunt
you really need to get a life .... both of you. :)

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:41 PM
you really need to get a life .... both of you. :)

I think I'm going to die now. :rolls:

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:43 PM

Poor Serena! OMG! I can't believe she continues to play tennis with all the injustice in the world!

Please explain how Justine won at the US Open because of a bad call during a Serena-Jennifer match??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's rich. What's next? The rise of Global Warming as a result of the rise of Henin?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was Justine that stopped Serena's streak of consecutive Grand Slam wins...it was heir appearant that Justine would carry the torch after that. And she's done it very well, I might add.

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:45 PM

Poor Serena! OMG! I can't believe she continues to play tennis with all the injustice in the world!

Please explain how Justine won at the US Open because of a bad call during a Serena-Jennifer match??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was that witch Mariana Alves.

supergrunt
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:48 PM
I think I'm going to die now. :rolls:

:shrug:

jk! jk! :lol: :haha: :D

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:51 PM
:scared: creep.

serena_fan
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:51 PM
serena

MistyGrey
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Why is this thread still open??

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Why is this thread still open??

:eek: I was just about to say that

:silly: thread

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:55 PM

That's rich. What's next? The rise of Global Warming as a result of the rise of Henin?

And that poster said they were a teacher! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls: OMG!!! My sides are hurting!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha:

Bring out the http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/musical/violin.gif Poor Serena :lol: :lol:

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:59 PM
1. Name the MORE records.

2. When was this post about money.

3. Yes, she's certainly more decorated ... about 150lbs of flab/fat more.

Awaiting your reply in haste.

Have you noticed that since I asked DemWilliamsGulls these questions, he/she's disappeared? :lol: :lol:

I wonder why? :confused: :tape: :tape: :tape:

supergrunt
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:00 PM
I'm really upset that I have reported both cellophane and craig a number of times... so much as a warning for them? apparently not becuase they continue to harrass me :shrug:

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:02 PM
I'm really upset that I have reported both cellophane and craig a number of times... so much as a warning for them? apparently not becuase they continue to harrass me :shrug:

So what exactly have we done?

supergrunt
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:04 PM
just constantly spamming my threads and making problematic comments... regardless when I have done it or if I have done it in the past or whatevs.. you know.. that doens't give you the excuse to do it unwarranted just becuase its me...

Adal
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:04 PM
:o @ this thread

But I voted for Serena :devil:

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:06 PM
just constantly spamming my threads and making problematic comments... regardless when I have done it or if I have done it in the past or whatevs.. you know.. that doens't give you the excuse to do it unwarranted just becuase its me...

I'll stop 'spamming' your threads when you stop spamming General Messages :)

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Yay ,keep it up! I just made pop-corns and Im having a good laugh tonight! :banana: :haha: :silly: :retarded:

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:07 PM
;10211200']Yay ,keep it up! I just made pop-corns and Im having a good laugh tonight! :banana: :haha: :silly: :retarded:

Pass some around will ya? ;)

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Pass some around will ya? ;)

sure! :banana:http://www.madie.qc.ca/math/Theme2/Activ1/Images/popCorn.gif

Craigy
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:09 PM
how?

By constantly creating stupid threads which will result in Serena fans attacking other fans or to get them attacked.

Lulu.
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:11 PM
This thread sucks even more now.

Yes it does. :rolleyes:

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:12 PM
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/images/smilies/popcorn.gifhttp://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/images/smilies/popcorn.gif http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

Stavie
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:14 PM
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/images/smilies/popcorn.gifhttp://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/images/smilies/popcorn.gif http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

free pop-corn !:bounce:

:umbrella:

Chrissie-fan
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:15 PM
What's next? The rise of Global Warming as a result of the rise of Henin?
Nah, the rise of global warming is the result of the rise of Ivanovic.:drool: :lick:

Knizzle
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:19 PM
1. Name the MORE records. More AO titles, More Wimbledon titles, More US Open titles, 4 Grand Slams won in a row, 33 consecutive Grand Slam matches won. 14 consecutive GS sets won. No first round loss EVER at a Grand Slam. Need I go on??[

3. Yes, she's certainly more decorated ... about 150lbs of flab/fat more. Yet she still ran over the world #1 Maria Sharapova in the AO final. What's Justine done lately to top that?? Hmmm......her last Grand slam final...oh that's right. :tape:

When Serena pulls out of a GS final citing an upset stomach, come back to me and we'll actually have a debate on who is and should be more respected.

Mother_Marjorie
http://www.home-arcade-games.com/images/s%20Popcorn%20Machine%20Poppers.jpg

I'm bored of acting like a Ree-tard now. (haha get it?)
DemWilliamsGulls :help:

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Hip and Happening...its like putting roller blades on a person in a wheelchair.......pointless......

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Have you noticed that since I asked DemWilliamsGulls these questions, he/she's disappeared? :lol: :lol:

I wonder why? :confused: :tape: :tape: :tape:

See I tried to be nice and respect supergrunts topic...but some of you cant let it go...you just can't seem to recover from a lost arguement..and keep coming back...ya'll kinda remind me of genital warts actually...and for for those whose panties i've put in a bundle to where you actually researched occupation (sad) I probably have more education than you, your parents and kids if you have any...I have a BA degree in Music Ed and one of the best Music programs where I live...but I dont need to post my resume to some couple of jackasses that's deeply in denial...BA degree or GED...it does not take a damn rocket scientist to know that Serena is a better player than Justine Henin..;) Anymore questions sir?

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:40 PM
...ya'll kinda remind me of genital warts actually...
So tell us, what are they like?

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:41 PM
See I tried to be nice and respect supergrunts topic...but some of you cant let it go...you just can't seem to recover from a lost arguement..and keep coming back...ya'll kinda remind me of genital warts actually...and for for those whose panties i've put in a bundle to where you actually researched occupation (sad) I probably have more education than you, your parents and kids if you have any...I have a BA degree in Music Ed and one of the best Music programs where I live...but I dont need to post my resume to some couple of jackasses that's deeply in denial...BA degree or GED...it does not take a damn rocket scientist to know that Serena is a better player than Justine Henin..;) Anymore questions sir?
Well, I didn't think....you had a degree....in English because....most of the sentences....seem fractured....but then again....what's love got to do...with it...?

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:44 PM

Um...Who are you? Go back into your corner and continue to be the quiet neglected adopted half breeded ass step child you were before you started posting....I dont even respect you enough to argue with you...who are you? P.S. its called slang ...(I see that you need help too)

Noun
slang (uncountable)

Language that is outside of conventional usage.
Language that is unique to a particular profession or subject; jargon.

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Um...Who are you? Go back into your corner and continue to be the quiet neglected adopted half breeded ass step child you were before you started posting....I dont even respect you enough to argue with you...who are you?
Who is...arguing....its not important.....who I am.....really.....what is....important is that.....you love yourself.....just a little......bit more....just wondering....if you don't stutter....when you speak....

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Noun
slang (uncountable)

Language that is outside of conventional usage.
Language that is unique to a particular profession or subject; jargon.

So you consider your phrase....."ya'll kinda remind me of genital warts actually" slang???:lol: :lol: :lol: ......I considered your phrase "telling"....as in...on yourself......but....whatever gets you.....through the day.....sister.

Knizzle
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Swami, having trouble staying on topic?? U know they have medicine for ADD right?? I think it's called Gaviscon...........ooops my bad, maybe I shouldn't have said nuthin. :unsure: [/Laquita]

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Swami, having trouble staying on topic?? U know they have medicine for ADD right?? I think it's called Gaviscon...........ooops my bad, maybe I shouldn't have said nuthin. :unsure:
Not worthy.

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:57 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Yeh , I bet they know. :haha:

petesz
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:57 PM
nice slice, dropshot?
either you live in a WTA world just of Williams sisters,
or you simply don't know what a nice slice looks like

Serena hits the ball harder and on top of that, she as the finesse to back it up. Serena has a very nice slice with a lot of bite, a dropshot that rivals a lot of the men on the ATP, and a serve that NEVER breaks down.

Add in the fact she is so damn intimidating and powerful...She is simply the best.

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Serena vs. Justine? Who is the better actress? And the Oscar goes to...

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Serena vs. Justine? Who is the better actress?
:spit:

Gotta go with Serena there ... everyone believes her when she withdraws and retires ... no one believes Justine.

Serena wins all de way! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy :tape: :tape:

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:03 PM
:spit:

Gotta go with Serena there ... everyone believes her when she withdraws and retires ... no one believes Justine.

Serena wins all de way! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy :tape: :tape:

Well... I actually meant Justine's on-court performance vs. Serena's on-screen performances. But point taken.

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Serena vs Justine?

Oh, I think Serena is best on the red carpet, but Justine trumps her with Vogue.

Knizzle
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:04 PM
More AO titles, More Wimbledon titles, More US Open titles, 4 Grand Slams won in a row, 33 consecutive Grand Slam matches won. 14 consecutive GS sets won. No first round loss EVER at a Grand Slam. Need I go on??[

Yet she still ran over the world #1 Maria Sharapova in the AO final. What's Justine done lately to top that?? Hmmm......her last Grand slam final...oh that's right. :tape:

When Serena pulls out of a GS final citing an upset stomach, come back to me and we'll actually have a debate on who is and should be more respected.TIE BREAK, you talk about running away from posts??! :bolt:

Ferosh
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Serena vs. Justine? Who is the better actress? And the Oscar goes to...

Isn't Serena supposed to play Althea Gibson sometime in the near future...:unsure:

Mar 4th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Hip and Happening...its like putting roller blades on a person in a wheelchair.......pointless......

Excuse me? :tape:

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Isn't Serena supposed to play Althea Gibson sometime in the near future...:unsure:

:bolt:

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Well, I didn't think....you had a degree....in English because....most of the sentences....seem fractured....but then again....what's love got to do...with it...?

Well that explains your dumb and weak comments...you just don't think lol....again...WHO ARE YOU?? Because honestly what you've posted and thought was cute...really does not mean shit to me......girl go sit down!

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Well... I actually meant Justine's on-court performance vs. Serena's on-screen performances. But point taken.

http://www.gottagetamonkey.com/myspace/bewitched-serena.jpg

vs...

http://vietnamnet.vn/dataimages/original/images98158_JustineHenin.jpg

Dunno?

DemWilliamsGulls
Excuse me? :tape: Debating with them is pointless basically...they lost this battle a long time ago lol..I mean look at the votes from the members in this topic....:worship: ...most people think Serena's game is better hands down...its not even close anymore...never was.....I'm going to be the better man and be respectful of supergrunts topic.....lol i've proved my point...and they have helped me prove it...I'm out people....

Ferosh
:bolt:

Exactly. She's going to butcher that part the way Jennifer Holiday butchered "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" last week on E!

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Excuse me? :tape:
Didn't you know? That's Dem slang.....

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.gottagetamonkey.com/myspace/bewitched-serena.jpg

vs...

http://vietnamnet.vn/dataimages/original/images98158_JustineHenin.jpg

Dunno?

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:13 PM
.....I'm going to be the better man and be respectful of supergrunts topic.....lol i've proved my point...and they have helped me prove it...I'm out people....
....and take that....stuttering....with you....Jazz....Singer.....

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Hey! Let's turn this into a thread about Kathy Jordan. She's was such a topic of tennis in the early '80's and no one feels threatened by her!

Besides, Supergrunt's thread needs all the help it can get. At least this one he made isn't only about Serena. He's diversifying.

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Debating with them is pointless basically...they lost this battle a long time ago lol..I mean look at the votes from the members in this topic....:worship: ...most people think Serena's game is better hands down...its not even close anymore...never was.....I'm going to be the better man and be respectful of supergrunts topic.....lol i've proved my point...and they have helped me prove it...I'm out people....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

See ya :wavey:

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Exactly. She's going to butcher that part the way Jennifer Holiday butchered "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" last week on E!

:lol: :lol:

I know ......... I thought she had a stroke in the middle of the song! :tape: :tape:

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:20 PM
TIE BREAK, you talk about running away from posts??! :bolt:
Tie Break, beware the attention-seeking ones that quote their own posts exculsively. That's all I'll say about that.

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Tie Break, beware the attention-seeking ones that quote their own posts exculsively. That's all I'll say about that.

:spit: :tape:

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Kathy Jordan

Kathy Jordan (born in December 3, 1959, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, USA) is a former American tennis player. Her best performance in a Grand Slam event was runner-up in the Australian Open 1983, where she lost to Martina Navratilova in the final 2-6, 6-7. She was nicknamed "KJ".

(Mother Marjorie Note: Didn't she beat Chrissy at Wimbledon one year that Chris was suffering from the flu that broke Chrissy's string of semi-final appearances in GS events?)

Doubles winner (41)

(Mother Marjorie Note: Yes, Kathy could play doubles and made a living off of it. Notice how infrequently she switched partners. :eek: )

1991 - Tokyo [Pan Pacific] (w/Smylie)
1990 - Virginia Slims Championships (w/Smylie), US Hardcourts (W/Smylie), [Tokyo] Japan Open (w/Smylie), Nashville (w/Neiland)
1987 - Houston (w/Navratilova), Tokyo [Japan Open] (w/Nagelsen), Aptos (w/R. White), Brighton (w/Sukova)
1986 - US Indoors (w/Smylie), Key Biscayne (w/Smylie), Wichita (w/Reynolds), Hilversum (w/Sukova)
1985 - Wimbledon (w/Smylie), Key Biscayne (w/Smylie), Marco Island (w/Smylie), Chicago (w/Smylie), Mahwah (w/Smylie), Bridgestone (w/Smylie)
1984 - Canadian Open (w/Smylie), Amelia Island (w/A. Smith)
1983 - Palm Springs (w/Kiyomura), Detroit (w/ML Daniels)
1982 - Washington, DC (w/A. Smith), Houston (w/Shriver), Los Angeles (w/A. Smith), Boston (w/A. Smith), San Diego (w/P. Smith), Atlanta (w/Nagelsen)
1981 - Australian Open (w/A. Smith), US Open (w/A. Smith), San Diego (w/Reynolds), Cincinnati (w/A. Smith), Amelia Island (w/A. Smith)
1980 - Roland Garros (w/A. Smith), Wimbledon (w/A. Smith), Hilton Head (w/A. Smith), Eastbourne (w/A. Smith), Brighton (w/A. Smith)
1979 - U.S. Clay Courts (w/A.Smith), San Antonio (w/W. White)

[edit] Mixed Doubles Winner (2)
1986 - Roland Garros (w/Flach), Wimbledon (w/Flach).

Knizzle
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Tie Break, beware the attention-seeking ones that quote their own posts exculsively. That's all I'll say about that.So he should beware himself then Mother Goose? :)

Knizzle
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Exactly. She's going to butcher that part the way Jennifer Holiday butchered "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" last week on E!The same way she butchered Chief Runningmouth Petrova in OZ? :D

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:36 PM
The same way she butchered Chief Runningmouth Petrova in OZ? :D

What song did Petrova sing in OZ?

:lol: at the way dem William fans are getting all defensive! :haha:

Thkmra
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:38 PM

Hand job Henin? :lol: Wow,some ppl have to much free time on their hands-hand job Henin:haha:

Ferosh
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:40 PM
The same way she butchered Chief Runningmouth Petrova in OZ? :D

Yes, exactly the way she butchered Petrova in that tight three set match. ;)

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Yes, exactly the way she butchered Petrova in that tight three set match. ;)

:tape:

Ferosh
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:42 PM
:lol: :lol:

I know ......... I thought she had a stroke in the middle of the song! :tape: :tape:

I was like, "what the fuck is this shit?"

Stamp Paid
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:47 PM

NO! Shes just helping produce the movie, Juan.. :ras:

cellophane
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:51 PM
NO! Shes just helping produce the movie, Juan.. :ras:

Well, I remember reading she wanted to play her. :shrug:

Stamp Paid
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Well, I remember reading she wanted to play her. :shrug:

She said a long time ago that she would LIKE to play Althea, but the most recent article I read stated that she wanted to help get Althea's story told and was an executive producer for the project.

Thkmra
Mar 4th, 2007, 09:37 PM
So you consider your phrase....."ya'll kinda remind me of genital warts actually" slang???:lol: :lol: :lol: ......I considered your phrase "telling"....as in...on yourself......but....whatever gets you.....through the day.....sister.

Boy 'Barbi Surgery'..you really are a peice of work,aren't ya? If I'm not mistaken wasn't it you who flooded the posts,on how Serena would get her ass handed to her at the AO,especially againt Maria Sharapova? :lol:

...you of course know the Embarrasing result.No the funny part is when you went MIA for like 2 wks,(when I first joined),and all I kept reading about was to where this 'Baumy' character went,who was no where to be found....'where is Swami now,where is hs/she hiding?' 'He/she owes me some money!!'

And now you have the nerve to act brand new.Boy you jump ship,faster than an illegal,that just recently got his citizens papers!! Maria's play is going down the drain,and apparently so has your allegiance to her. What a true fan you are!! Matter of fact your no fan of anyone.Say what you want about Williams's fans, at least they are consistent,and have stuck by them thru thick-and -thin..hell if you ask me,Justine doesn't want,or need fans like you! Your a bandwagoner,and a hater,picking whatever flavor of the month it is,or most importantly,who has the best chance of beating the object of your scorn(Serena), very sad,and pathetic.

Wonder what you will say when Serena Trounces her in Miami,will you jump ship again,and become of fan of Jankovic?:lol: ....Now seriously,what I really want to know is, the duration of time you will "mysteriously disappear",wagers anyone?...
...... My guess 1 wk..any one else? :haha:

orfeus
Mar 4th, 2007, 10:40 PM
:yawn: :yawn: :zzz: ...still open???

driger
Mar 4th, 2007, 10:57 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

driger
Mar 4th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Boy 'Barbi Surgery'..you really are a peice of work,aren't ya? If I'm not mistaken wasn't it you who flooded the posts,on how Serena would get her ass handed to her at the AO,especially againt Maria Sharapova? :lol:

...you of course know the Embarrasing result.No the funny part is when you went MIA for like 2 wks,(when I first joined),and all I kept reading about was to where this 'Baumy' character went,who was no where to be found....'where is Swami now,where is hs/she hiding?' 'He/she owes me some money!!'

even a broken clock is right twice a day.

mm1147
Mar 4th, 2007, 11:03 PM
well i would say serena has an edge but they never met in a long time since.When is their last match?:confused:

!<blocparty>!
Mar 4th, 2007, 11:04 PM
I think it's really obvious.

Serena wins in pretty much every department.

hectopascal
Mar 4th, 2007, 11:11 PM
This poll is alike to:
Who has more fans? (a) Serena or (b) Justine?
Who has more haters? (c) Serena or (d) Justine?

Number of votes for Serena = a + d
Number of votes for Justine = b + c

Btw I voted 'equally as good' cos I like em both lol!

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 4th, 2007, 11:49 PM

And now you have the nerve to act brand new.Boy you jump ship,faster than an illegal,that just recently got his citizens papers!! Maria's play is going down the drain,and apparently so has your allegiance to her. What a true fan you are!! Matter of fact your no fan of anyone.Say what you want about Williams's fans, at least they are consistent,and have stuck by them thru thick-and -thin..hell if you ask me,Justine doesn't want,or need fans like you! Your a bandwagoner,and a hater,picking whatever flavor of the month it is,or most importantly,who has the best chance of beating the object of your scorn(Serena), very sad,and pathetic.

Wonder what you will say when Serena Trounces her in Miami,will you jump ship again,and become of fan of Jankovic?:lol: ....Now seriously,what I really want to know is, the duration of time you will "mysteriously disappear",wagers anyone?...
...... My guess 1 wk..any one else? :haha:

Where do the Williams fans get these types of retards???? Mother Marjorie hasn't been anywhere, other than a week in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.

I've never claimed to be new here, considering it clearly states the month and date I joined to left. Open your eyes and read, if that's possible.

Listen newby, you are probably just one of those "bad" Williams fans that got banned and now you have a bone to pick with Mother Marjorie.

Tread carefully, hon. With those 16 posts, you are likely to get taught a very valuable lesson. Only one that Mother Marjorie teaches.

Why are you all red now, huh?

And here is a picture of Dianne Balestrat. Do you even know who she is??? Do you???

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/files_tennis/BALESTRAT_D_1983_GH_R.jpg

Tie-Break
Mar 4th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Where do the Williams fans get these types of retards???? Mother Marjorie hasn't been anywhere, other than a week in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.

I've never claimed to be new here, considering it clearly states the month and date I joined to left. Open your eyes and read, if that's possible.

Listen newby, you are probably just one of those "bad" Williams fans that got banned and now you have a bone to pick with Mother Marjorie.

Tread carefully, hon. With those 16 posts, you are likely to get taught a very valuable lesson. Only one that Mother Marjorie teaches.

Why are you all red now, huh?

Hey MM

You frightened the poor bully away :lol: along with their post! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

treufreund
Mar 5th, 2007, 12:02 AM
It's a compliment to both players that these types of threads exist. :)