PDA

View Full Version : Has there been any Lindsay news?

harry121
Mar 4th, 2007, 03:26 AM
Just wondering if there has been any news on how Lindsay's pregnancy is progressing, any sitings or recent interviews? Haven't heard anything in Australia, but thought there may have been something in the States. A pregnant mum-to-be photo would be cool.

Lindsayfan32
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Harry I haven't found anything on the net if I do I share it but this thread is worth keeping mind if I do I will let you know. I don't think we will hear anything until Lindsay gives birth and then it will most likely be a press release. Indian wells is coming up soon so we might hear from Lindsay then. Yes I agree with you a current photo would be nice.

jacs
Mar 4th, 2007, 12:46 PM
I agree. I'm going to put this up as a stickie :)

hurricanejeanne
Mar 4th, 2007, 04:44 PM
I agree that if we're going to see or hear from her before she has the baby it's going to be during Indian Wells, perhaps she'll come watch a match. ;)

I too would like to see a picture of her pregnant, considering she's around 6 months now and all. :baby:
I'll keep a look out for her (either mentioned or seen) while watching Indian Wells here in the States too. :)

John.
Mar 6th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Hope she makes an appearance at IW. It would be great to see her

lindsayno1
Mar 6th, 2007, 06:50 PM
well the fedmeister IS playing....so she'll prob go watch that!

Dave.
Mar 6th, 2007, 07:20 PM
I am hoping Lindsay will present the trophy, if they do that at Indian Wells.

lindsayno1
Mar 7th, 2007, 03:19 PM
lol i cant imagine a quite pregnant lindsay rocking up on court....!
I wanna see pics tho!!!

QUEENLINDSAY
Mar 7th, 2007, 04:54 PM
I dont think Lindsay will show up anywhere while she is pregnant!

hurricanejeanne
Mar 11th, 2007, 11:36 PM
I agree that if we're going to see or hear from her before she has the baby it's going to be during Indian Wells, perhaps she'll come watch a match. ;)

I too would like to see a picture of her pregnant, considering she's around 6 months now and all. :baby:
I'll keep a look out for her (either mentioned or seen) while watching Indian Wells here in the States too. :)

SIGHTING!
I'm watching Federer's first match (against Canas) on The Tennis Channel and she's there! She's with Gwen (shocking). But she looks lovely! I couldn't really see the "bump" by the way she was sitting, but she's wearing a white flowy, maternity top. And her hair is short.

G*tty may have pictures later on. Everyone keep a lookout!

Lindsay!:inlove: :inlove:

The Daviator
Mar 12th, 2007, 12:12 AM
You're quick jeanne :p

Lindsay has left the house :banana:

Dave.
Mar 12th, 2007, 12:26 AM
OMG!!!!

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES???? please lol

I am so glad to have any type of news from her, it seems like ages since she last appeared. I hope her and Gwen will watch more matches in the next 2 weeks!

hurricanejeanne
Mar 12th, 2007, 12:37 AM
You're quick jeanne :p

Lindsay has left the house :banana:

:lol: I had TTC on in the background and I was at my desk chatting with some people online and one actually asked me "any Indian Wells Lindsay sightings yet" and I said no. And then *poof* there she was!

I hauled ass into here as fast as I could to share. :o :D

Lindsay's left the house! :bounce:

LindsayRulz
Mar 12th, 2007, 12:44 AM
I can't wait for pics.

hurricanejeanne
Mar 12th, 2007, 12:44 AM
They just showed her again! :bounce:

She's sitting hunched forward (still got that shoulder slump:tape: ). Corina's sitting nexted to her now. ;)
:awww: She looks so pretty though. She looks annoyed that Federer is losing though. :lol:

Again: Lindsay: :hearts:

nflatte
Mar 12th, 2007, 01:45 AM
I agree. Anyone who would be willing to watch the repeat, please upload the captions of Lindsay. I miss her terribly.

She's a huge fan of Federer!

mike/topgun
Mar 12th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Didn't excpect to see Lindsay, but then I saw her and the score. :shock:
She's not looking that big as I thought she might, though, it's the 25th week i guess, so.
She lookes great, but she wasn't happy seeing Roger going down to Canas.:lol:

lindsayno1
Mar 12th, 2007, 06:37 PM
SOMEONE must have a pic?!

hurricanejeanne
Mar 17th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Lindsay is commentating in the second set of the women's final.
She looks amazing! Honestly if the camera wasn't from the waist up, you wouldn't know she was pregnant, let alone six months.

She was asked about missing playing.
She said that it's harder to watch than she thought it would be. She's watching these matches and wondering what it would be like if she was in the draw.

:awww: Lindsay Ann you are just too adorable!

I could totally get used to her commentating. I'm in heaven right now. She's so smart and such a sweetheart. Gosh, this is why I love her! :inlove:

LindsayRulz
Mar 17th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Why do I don't have ESPN? WHY? :sobbing:

Lindsayfan32
Mar 17th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I know this might sound a bit obessive but can some upload the time of the match where Lindsay was commintating. I've heard she good would like to hear what she had to say for myself not that I don't enjoy you all telling me about it.

dybbuk
Mar 17th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Lindsay was wonderful :hearts: Her voice is so soothing to listen to :awww:

Elldee
Mar 17th, 2007, 10:40 PM
I'm sure HantuchoVA/ Kuznetsova will be uploaded by someone anyone, so you'll get to hear her... and apparently see her too.

LDF
Mar 17th, 2007, 10:42 PM
I'm sure HantuchoVA/ Kuznetsova will be uploaded by someone anyone, so you'll get to hear her... and apparently see her too.

:D

She commentated for Eurosport in Dubai a couple of years ago - she's got such a great voice for the job, and of course is a very good speaker :yeah:

Elldee
Mar 17th, 2007, 10:45 PM
:D

She commentated for Eurosport in Dubai a couple of years ago - she's got such a great voice for the job, and of course is a very good speaker :yeah:

I remember that actually and she had a good voice for it [as opposed to a face for radio] but in Dubai because she was still playing, and in fact in the tournement, she wasn't particularly forthcoming with her views. I think it might even have been a Hantuchova match or maybe Myskina but she was very complimentary.

Lindsayfan32
Mar 18th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I agree. Anyone who would be willing to watch the repeat, please upload the captions of Lindsay. I miss her terribly.

She's a huge fan of Federer!

Not just a fan, a good friend too.