PDA

View Full Version : 1st match of 2007

disremembrance
Mar 3rd, 2007, 11:49 PM
i play my first match of 2007 tomorrow (my clubs first league match) i'm schueduled 3rd on court for singles, matches start at 11am! and i cant sleep! LOL its 00:48 here...

.Andrew.
Mar 3rd, 2007, 11:53 PM
Don't put too much pressure on yourself just have fun. I was going to tell you to get sleep as well though :lol:

But now you should try sleeping and get some rest for your match. Good luck! :wavey:

disremembrance
Mar 3rd, 2007, 11:58 PM
thanks! for the advice! gonna try to sleep again now!

disco_rage
Mar 4th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Hey up fella. Let us know how ur match went today!

ViennaCalling
Mar 4th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Good luck :yeah:

Demska
Mar 4th, 2007, 10:45 AM
I always shower before a match..:tape:

disremembrance
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Well i'm home and i'm knackered played two matches!

I'm so happy cos i won singles match! It was my first match for the First team in their first League Match of 2007.

I won 64 75 but it was a really hard match, we were pretty evenly matched and there was loads of breaks of serve as we both struggled with our serve! My bro was watching and he counted my Double faults at 10! :o Lol. But i won so i was over moon...

Then i had to play Doubles, and i lost. I stood in for someone who was injured so i had never played with my partner before. I'm not great at doubles and i played pretty awful really, my serve was pathetic, we lost 36 46.

But thankfully my team won 6-5!!! It was close! Lol

LoveFifteen
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:00 PM
I always shower before a match..:tape:

Aaaah, so you use the reverse technique of Shahar Peer?

sweetpeas
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Good Luck.

Demska
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Doubles and singles are totally different from another.

But well done on winning your singles. I'm 4-0 this year! Unbeaten and won a tourny! :)

disremembrance
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Doubles and singles are totally different from another.

But well done on winning your singles. I'm 4-0 this year! Unbeaten and won a tourny! :)

Well done you!

Yeah ur right about Doubles, i'm just not comfortable on court. I always feel like i don't know what to do, i don't know where i should be. I know what i should be doing but just dont feel that i can, if ya know what i mean! It's hard to explain!

Demska
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Well done you!

Yeah ur right about Doubles, i'm just not comfortable on court. I always feel like i don't know what to do, i don't know where i should be. I know what i should be doing but just dont feel that i can, if ya know what i mean! It's hard to explain!

I know exactly what you mean. I don't play alot of doubles. Not really a good volley, bores me a bit how in a game you barely hit a ball.

I much prefer singles, and play alot more!

Ballbasher
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Congrats :D:D
I often play awful Doubles I often play only half of the balls I should play and my volleys are probably the weakest part of my game.

disco_rage
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Well done!