PDA

View Full Version : Ivanovic teams up with Kirilenko again @ Indian Wells

Natalicious
Mar 3rd, 2007, 06:06 PM
dunno if it had been posted before, but here's a diary entry from her

adidas photoshoot / February 20, 2007
I am in Barcelona at the moment to do a photoshoot with adidas. I think it’s going to be fun, they have some interesting ideas. Hopefully there will be some good pictures that we can put on the website.

The match against Kim last week was tough. She played unbelievable tennis, probably the best I've ever faced. These are the kind of experiences that I think will make me a better player. Obviously I hope I never have another match like that and for sure I will be better prepared next time because of this experience.

I am going to play doubles in Indian Wells with Maria Kirilenko. My shoulder is feeling good so I think it is okay if I play a little bit more tennis and I enjoy playing doubles, especially with Maria.

I will go to Belgrade soon and visit my family. Scott will be there so we can do some intense training before I go to America for the next part of the season.

Love
Ana

Derek.
Mar 3rd, 2007, 06:08 PM
Maria's playing Indian Wells?

Dexter
Mar 3rd, 2007, 06:09 PM
Maria's playing Indian Wells?I know... I thought she had 2 weeks off. :confused:

Anyway yay - my fave 'suck team' is back! :banana:

.Andrew.
Mar 3rd, 2007, 06:15 PM
Oh, so Maria K won't be teaming up with Martina anymore. :sad: Sticking with her original roots (Ana) :lol:

~Carsten~
Mar 3rd, 2007, 06:27 PM
I know... I thought she had 2 weeks off. :confused:

Anyway yay - my fave 'suck team' is back! :banana:

your fave "suck team"? :lol:

markhingis
Mar 3rd, 2007, 07:09 PM
when Maria/Ana will lose early,she(Maria) realises to come back to Martina.

Demska
Mar 3rd, 2007, 07:15 PM
Surprised, i thought she would team up with martina after their success at doha

Modiac.
Mar 3rd, 2007, 07:22 PM
Makiri will play doubles only in IW?!! :eek:
She's not on the singles entry list.

PLP
Mar 3rd, 2007, 07:24 PM
Makiri will play doubles only in IW?!! :eek:
She's not on the singles entry list.

hmm...This doesn't seem quite right. Why would Makiri go ALL the way to IW just to play doubles?

Dexter
Mar 3rd, 2007, 07:26 PM
Maybe Ana back then didn't know that Maria won't be playing IW. Maybe they will play doubles together in Miami... that would make more sense. :shrug:

Reiken
Mar 3rd, 2007, 08:27 PM
as much as i would like these two to play together again, i think makiri should continue to play with martina.

Natash.
Mar 3rd, 2007, 08:28 PM
I don't think Makiri would go all the way to Indian Wells JUST to play Doubles.

Besides, that was posted a couple of days ago from Ana. Maybe things have changed.

jazar
Mar 3rd, 2007, 08:30 PM
makiri should stick with hingis, as they would have much more chance of success