PDA

View Full Version : exhibitions : Hingis vs. Wozniacki in Copenhagen

martinahfan
Mar 3rd, 2007, 09:38 AM
26 april 2007

Unique world-class woman tennis and Legends Live Double - massive exposure and customer care in exclusive surroundings.

Again this year, f.reklame A/S presents absolutely world-class tennis. We have succeeded in getting one of the greatest tennis- icon to play in Copenhagen. “ The princess of the WTA”, the triple-winner of Australian Open, winner of Wimbledon and US Open, Martina Hingis will meet the young Danish tennis star, winner of Wimbledon for junior 2006, Caroline Wozniacki, the 26th of April 2007 in Copenhagen, KB-Hallen.

Martina Hingis has made one of the greatest comebacks in history. After several years break from the court, she played herself back in the world league in 2006, and she is already nr. 6 best player in the world. Among Martina Hingis’ titles after her comeback you find two WTA tournaments for single.

Caroline Wozniacki, Martina Hingis’ opponent this Tennis Galla evening, has without any doubt potential to continue her way towards becoming the best tennis player in the world. This has been Caroline Wozniacki’s goal since she began to play tennis.

Caroline Wozniacki will meet her biggest tennis idol ever when facing Martina Hingis in KB-Hallen 26th April. We are looking very much forward to show the Danish audience Caroline Wozniacki’s enormous potential when she plays against one of the greatest female tennis player ever.

PLP
Mar 3rd, 2007, 10:49 AM
That sounds great! It will be fun for both of them! :)

DutchieGirl
Mar 3rd, 2007, 11:11 AM
Nice idea! :D

CORIA01
Mar 3rd, 2007, 11:59 AM
Great for Copenhague to have such publicity!
HINGIS is very commited to the tour!!!

^bibi^
Mar 3rd, 2007, 12:14 PM
OMFG I'd die to see that match :worship:

.Andrew.
Mar 3rd, 2007, 01:29 PM
:bounce: :yeah:

HTE
Mar 3rd, 2007, 01:37 PM
Can't wait :)

Ford
Mar 3rd, 2007, 01:39 PM
What happen if Hingis loss ? It should be a shame , shouldnt it? How much will Hingis get for apperance ?

HTE
Mar 3rd, 2007, 01:45 PM
What happen if Hingis loss ? It should be a shame , shouldnt it? How much will Hingis get for apperance ?

:rolleyes: it's an exhibition match. Nothing will happen if Martina loses. And who cares what she gets for appearance, there wouldn't be any point in having a tennis gala if a major star wasn't there.

I'm sure Leconte & Bahrami don't come cheap either, but I'm still looking immensely forward to seeing them in the Legends doubles.

lecciones
Mar 3rd, 2007, 02:04 PM
VERY exciting!!! :P can't wait to watch!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 3rd, 2007, 02:36 PM
PFF so typical that i'm not home when martina is gonna be so close :sad:

yukon145
Mar 3rd, 2007, 03:49 PM
i would love to see this.