PDA

View Full Version : Justine's last loss to KUZY was in DOHA semifinals

treufreund
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:37 PM
It looks like the perfect scenario for Kuzy to get a win tomorrow over my TOTAL 100% FAVORITE JUSTINE! :sad:

Why? Justine has to be tired from these long matches and Kuznetsova should feel confident from almost beating Justine last week in Dubai. Besides, these courts are playing SLOWER than DUBAI. Also, Kuzy will remember beating JUJU here in DOHA. In fact, that loss was the last match JUJU played before being diagnosed with a long term fatigue illness. I hope she can win tomorrow but FATIGUE (this time not due to illness but due to PATTY SCHNYDER and JELENA JANKOVIC and DUBAI TOURNEY) might be a factor again.

Anyways, good luck JUJU tomorrow but if you lose to KUZY you can still be proud of winning DUBAI and getting to finals here. Besides, SVETA is a nice girl so there are worse people to lose to. :)

btw, I KNOW I AM JUMPING THE GUN A BIT CUZ KUZY STILL NEEDS TO BEAT HANTUCHOVA but she already won first set.

Sorry to Daniela fans in advance if Daniela comes back and PROVES ME WRONG! :wavey::)

DavidEllul
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:42 PM
sorry that was Doha SF 2004 :p

Mr. Magassi
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:51 PM
come on Kuzzy!

ZeroSOFInfinity
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:52 PM
As Al Michaels once said before.... "Do You Believe In Miracles?" ;)

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:54 PM
i really hope kuznetsova can hit the girl off the court.

vejh
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:58 PM
^ I think you should spend your time and energy positively, like rooting for your faves, instead of consistently rooting against someone.

Mightymirza
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:59 PM
^ I think you should spend your time and energy positively, like rooting for your faves, instead of consistently rooting against someone.

Well looks like thats clearly not his concern..

treufreund
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:00 PM

:worship::worship::worship:

DavidEllul
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:02 PM

Seems almost every time the result concerning justine's match came to be against ur prediction :tape: (wish) :lol:

athake
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:08 PM

:)) Justine's like a tournesol paper that shows losers

Piotr'ek
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:09 PM
If Justine will continue her extremly shitty level of the game from matches against Patty and Jelena, than Sveta should beat her in straight.

Stavie
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:10 PM

I really hope you choke hater :wavey:

:tape:

Ballbasher
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:12 PM
Sveta :) Hope can beat her

MistyGrey
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:32 PM
I hope Justine wins, but the way she played today, you have to like Sveta's chances.

maximus82
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:17 PM
Hahaha. I don't see why people here say that there is a good chance Sveta will beat Juju tomorrow. Head to head is 13-1, with the last set they played seeing Kuzzie being bageled last week.

Justine's form isn't looking great, so Sveta might have a better than normal chance...but you still have to put your money on Queen Justine winning title #31

RenaSlam.
Mar 2nd, 2007, 07:00 PM
For sure Kuznetsova will lose to Justine 3-6, 4-6.