Congrats Justine :D

Jelena :hug:

Ferosh
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:33 PM
Congrats Justine!

Jelena :bigcry:

Dexter
The match had certainly its drama even though quality wasn't the best. Well done Justine :clap2: and best of luck in the final! :yeah:

Jelena :hug: Great fighting spirit, even though I think you shouldn't be playing in Doha at all. :tape: She's gonna be dead now. :tape:

LDF
What a crazy match :bolt:

Congrats Justine :D

Pick it up tomorrow though ;)

Rest that ankle, Jelena :hug:

ViennaCalling
Jelena :sad:

kirjen
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:34 PM
Yaaa Ju, Love you :bounce:

goldenboi356
must be reallly a horrible match. congrats ju

Lucyxx
Tough time closing out sets and match but got it done in a crazy match Jelena loves.

The amount of 0-40 games was plentiful.

Mother_Marjorie
LOTS of break of service in the final set.

Henin keeps winning on hardcourt. That's a great sign for the upcoming clay court season.

I also think Justine will have best Miami result this year.:cool:

Mephisto
Both players seriously need to apologize for such a horrbile display of tennis especially concerining serving. Ugly ugly ........... UGLY :fiery: Still Allez Justine ;)

Just Do It
:o

Jelena :hug:

pigmalion
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:35 PM
this girl is just amazing :worship: proud to be a fan of a winner :p

©@®eLess
RESPECT for Jankovic. Few points decided the match. She'll win this kind of matches soon. She deserves top5...and thats where she'll be at the end of season.

No matter of loss Jelena...what you played today made me proud.

MH0861
Justine broke more times than she held. :eek: Great win! :D

eck
:woohoo:
Well done, Justine :yeah:

diekedelver
Juju :banana: :banana: :p

Joana
What a ridiculous match. Jelena had no business playing it in the first place while Justine really needs to pick up her game.
17 breaks of serve :rolleyes:

RenaSlam.
Enna, you never cease to amaze me. :hearts: :drool: :worship:

Nice fight, JJ...;)

Enna prevails and will win this tournament. Can't wait til she and Serena meet in a major again :boxing: :EnnaHAND:

Stavie
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:36 PM
YAY! :rocker2: Congrats Ju! :banana:

Nice fight Jelena :)

Hashim.
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:36 PM
now u knw they both played thier worst of worst in the third set...

JELENA WUD HAV WON HAD SHE SERVED FIRST IN THE THIRD:mad:

plantman
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:37 PM
Congratulations Justine!:bounce: :bounce:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Hmm... now who awaits the "Gulf Queen" in the Final... the "Stunner of Slovak" or "The Russian Igor"? :lol:

Belco
17 breaks :o :o :o :o :o

lecciones
As usual I am not surprised. Congrats JH!

RG Moonballer
Both players seriously need to apologize for such a horrbile display of tennis especially concerining serving. Ugly ugly ........... UGLY :fiery: Still Allez Justine ;)

Indeed. 17 Breaks of serve.

Mother_Marjorie
Hmm... now who awaits the "Gulf Queen" in the Final... the "Stunner of Slovak" or "The Russian Igor"? :lol:
Yes, it will be quite interesting. Svetlana hits with a lot more pace, and I presume it will be her.

SpankMe
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:38 PM
Does anyone know if Jelena had any problems with her ankle? :shrug:
Has she recovered or is she intent on reinjuring herself at the earliest opportunity? :tape:
I'm guessing not much, because it was a 3 setter :rolleyes:

Well done Comrade Mighty Mouse :bounce: :lol:

MCM
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:38 PM
I also think Justine will have best Miami result this year.:cool:

That would be GREAT!!!:D

StZox
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:39 PM
What a strange match
I don't believe this.
Jelena could have won, but Justine is really good.

Jorn
If JJ was able to run, she would have won...maybe...

Belco
Steva will beat dani....

thrash dani...

ElusiveChanteuse
congrats justine!!!i'm so proud of you!!!:worship:
:bounce:

LUXXXAS
great match! great powerfull rallies and some shots :eek: :bowdown:
Congrats Justine! :yeah:
Jelenka :kiss::hug:

Martian KC
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:40 PM
Way to hang in there, Justine!!!

Louis Cyphre
Ugly,borinng,ugly,borinng,ugly,borinng,ugly,borinn g,ugly,borinng,ugly,borinng, :o :help:

laurie
My goodness! Justine Henin is unbelievable!!:eek:

Tough luck Jelena.

LUXXXAS
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:41 PM
If JJ was able to run, she would have won...maybe...
oh please :rolleyes:
she ran a LOT!

aussie12
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:41 PM
well done justine, it seems jelena fought to the end which is always admiral.

SpankMe
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Ugly,borinng,ugly,borinng,ugly,borinng,ugly,borinn g,ugly,borinng,ugly,borinng, :o :help:
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:44 PM
well done justine, it seems jelena fought to the end which is always admiral.
Yes, Jankovic kept fighting back in the last set.

Craigy
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:44 PM

Same could be said for Sesil Karatencheva's forehand :) BTW its boring

felipe2004
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:45 PM
Allez Justine!!! So proud of you! Now win the final and become the Ultimate Desert Queen!!! :D

rrfnpump
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:45 PM

disagree, it was one nice match to watch in my opinion, there were 60+ winners, so it was not that a horrible match.

Jelena :( :sad: :(
that game at 1-1* in the third set was the decision when the Allez held her serve

Hashim.
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:46 PM
now u knw they both played thier worst of worst in the third set...

JELENA WUD HAV WON HAD SHE SERVED FIRST IN THE THIRD:mad:

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:47 PM
With everything going on in Justine's personal life, I'm just really happy to see her pull these tough matches so soon, and really focusing on her tennis and going forward in a positive manner.

No doubt Jelena was going to give her fits. No doubt about that.

Louis Cyphre
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:48 PM
Same could be said for Sesil Karatencheva's forehand :) BTW its boring

Ahh Craig,the local idiot is here :yawn:

MistyGrey
Great win Justine!
Good Fight Jelena, but really it should've been over in straight sets.

Now win the title Justine!

loppy
Congratulations Justine! :bounce:

Make it a desert sweep tomorrow! :woohoo:

:inlove:
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:49 PM
I physically cringed during this match. :help: The quality was just so bad.
Jelena :hug: I have new found respect for you now though. :p :hatoff: Awesome effort, even though you could barely move.
Well done Justine. Great champion to still win when she was at maybe 20%. :o

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Allez Justine!!! So proud of you! Now win the final and become the Ultimate Desert Queen!!! :D
http://imagesource.art.com/images/-/Unknown/The-Adventures-of-Priscilla-Queen-of-the-Desert-Pre-made-Frame-C12161541.jpeg
No, I think there is only one "Queen of the Desert," ;)

Perhaps, Queen of the Middle East???

Wayn77
Congrats Justine - SHE'S THE BOSS! :worship: :devil: :worship:

:inlove:

Actually he must be very smart to know how to spell boring. :) :p

Craigy
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:51 PM

Local idiot? :lol: WTF? Is this message board a town now? :lol: You creep.
So enlighten me... Why was this match boring?

Mightymirza
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:52 PM
Allez juju..Go get the title..:yeah:

Craigy
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:53 PM
Actually he must be very smart to know how to spell boring. :) :p

:rolls:

fufuqifuqishahah
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:55 PM
come on danielaaaaaaaaaaaa

PerfectForm
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:56 PM
Ok Jeca, take this as a break & dont get yourself into more injuries!!

miss molly
Congrats Justine:D
Now win the title, you deserve it so much:hug:

Apoleb
Why is Justine struggling so much these days? :help: She's still winning, but it seems she's not even close to her best form.

vejh
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:58 PM
She's tired too, Ju. It's just back to the days where she literally fought to win matches rather than played brilliantly throughout.

fufuqifuqishahah
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:59 PM
Go Daniela Go!!!!!!!

frontier
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:59 PM
Allez!!!!juju.A true champion.:cool:

buckyohare
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:00 PM
Nice fight Justine.

But awful, awful match !! What's wrong with Justine these days, she keep piling up the errors. I longed for the days she played a fairly high percentage game.

Frode
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:00 PM
I missed the first set. This was poor stuff. Both players looked a shadow of their best.
:rolleyes:

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:02 PM
Why is Justine struggling so much these days? :help: She's still winning, but it seems she's not even close to her best form.
Its not the first time this has happened with Justine. She's done this before, but always seemed to fight her way through.

Its a difficult time for her, so I'm not surprised she's not playing her best form right now. However, expect to see her improve as time passes.

Winning when you are not at your best is what makes great champions. And that's why Justine is such a great champion.

schorsch
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:05 PM
DANIELA :D YAAAAAAAY she'll beat henin for sure.

Ntour
well done juju, you could have made it much easier if you could hold your serve

at 5-4 in the first BROKEN
at 6-5 in the first BROKEN
all these chances to close out the first set, but she got broken every time

at 3-1 in the third BROKEN
at 4-2 in the third BROKEN
at 5-3 in the third BROKEN

all these chances to make a bigger lead and got broken every time

GO work on your serve before the final justine!
Good Luck!

schorsch
if not kuzzy will :D yay

ZeroSOFInfinity
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:07 PM
Well, she's winning isn't she? It doesn't matter how she wins it, as long its a win ;)

Wayn77
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:09 PM
I missed the first set. This was poor stuff. Both players looked a shadow of their best.
:rolleyes:

Justine looked somewhere near her best in the final last week (to my eyes anyway) - her serve rock solid, not broken once. What's happened to the serve this week? Is is still windy over there?

Craigy
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:09 PM
DANIELA :D YAAAAAAAY she'll beat henin for sure.

if not kuzzy will :D yay

:weirdo:

Rosslyn
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:14 PM
Justine is tired and has a problem with her left thigh, that's the reason for poor play

terjw
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:16 PM
Yep Justine was unbelievable in this match. Unbelievable how she completely failed to realize that all she needed to do was make the angles. Jelena could hardly move and if she had to run to get a shot - there was no way she could turn and run back. But Justine's game plan was to hit the ball in the middle and she wasn't going to change that plan. Carlos looked well pissed off. Sam Smith couldn't believe Justine couldn't see it - it was so obvious as a spectator.

Ridiculous that Jelena should have been out there in that condition making her injury worse. But then that's her. She won't quit - most other players wouldn't have been out there. And she tried to conceal her lack of movement as best she could. And incredibly Justine didn't see it and took 3 sets to beat a barely moving player.

vejh
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:16 PM
I heard it was windy, not sure how much, but I think it's a mental problem for JU; lack of concentration or fatigue. Maybe Ju wasn't playing the angles because of the wind; she didn't trust herself to not make errors. But I agree that an angled game from side-side would have been the obvious plan today.

Rosslyn
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:19 PM
Yep Justine was unbelievable in this match. Unbelievable how she completely failed to realize that all she needed to do was make the angles. Jelena could hardly move and if she had to run to get a shot - there was no way she could turn and run back. But Justine's game plan was to hit the ball in the middle and she wasn't going to change that plan. Carlos looked well pissed off. Sam Smith couldn't believe Justine couldn't see it - it was so obvious as a spectator.

Ridiculous that Jelena should have been out there in that condition making her injury worse. But then that's her. She won't quit - most other players wouldn't have been out there. And she tried to conceal her lack of movement as best she could. And incredibly Justine didn't see it and took 3 sets to beat a barely moving player.

what match you were watching :confused:

Tie-Break
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:20 PM
Enna, you never cease to amaze me. :hearts: :drool: :worship:

Nice fight, JJ...;)

Enna prevails and will win this tournament. Can't wait til she and Serena meet in a major again :boxing: :EnnaHAND:

But, but, but at the beginning of the week you said "she wouldn't win this tournament" and now you say she will. :scratch: Can you not stick to one thing or are you just bandwaggoning? :lol:

:SerenaAZZ: http://yelims.free.fr/Sexe/Sexe03.gif

ezekiel
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:21 PM
JJ always loses these tough matches, her injury is bad and she can't serve or move :( Get some rest girl and try to fix your injuries

Blu€
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:21 PM
Well done Juju I knew you would win no matter what !!

Mephisto
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:23 PM

I think he/she is completly right ... 3/4 of the whole match Justine was just hitting in the middle oft the court

disco_rage
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:25 PM
Well done Henin, Hard luck Jankovic. Keep it going tho!

Mina Vagante
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:25 PM
:sad:

Tie-Break
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:26 PM

I realise you must be looking in the mirror when saying that, but what did you think of the match? :lol:

Just joking :kiss:

**Jelica**
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:29 PM
That was crazy. Justine needs to get her act together and Jeca needs to take some time out, for Christ's sake.

frontier
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:30 PM
Nice fight Justine.

But awful, awful match !! What's wrong with Justine these days, she keep piling up the errors. I longed for the days she played a fairly high percentage game.she needs pierre hardenne:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

j-fan
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:30 PM
JH knows that JJ is hurt so she does not want to run JJ around. This shows that JH is such a warm and caring person.

:angel: :lol: :angel:

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:32 PM
Be careful what you wish for :devil:

**Jelica**
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:32 PM

This reminds me really alot of another match, one of "Justine Henin"'s last matches before she got married. It was against Davenport in either Linz or Zurich and Davenport was really injured and could hardly move, yet Justine still lost the match, simply because she didn't realise that Lindsay couldn't move and that all she needed to do was make her run and she would've run. No one could believe that Ju actually lost when the solution was so obvious and she was pretty annoyed at herself too, and accused Lindsay of faking it.

Well, Justine Henin is back but I sure hope that particular aspect of her isn't :eek:

terjw
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:35 PM

More to the point - did you see the match. Get a look at it again. The few times Justine hit an angled shot she always won the point. Jelena would get to it but then had to give up. She couldn't properly turn - and she barely got to ita anyway. This from one of the fastest players around. You'd have thought the penny would drop and she'd think Hmm that's all I have to do. But watch the match - she just hit to the middle - the normal thing to do against Jelena to deprive her of making the angles when she's fit. But she should have realised and adapted her game accordingly. Done some drop shots as well.

I always thought Justine was mentally and tactically astute. But not in this match.

Tie-Break
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:35 PM

She may not have seen it in this match with JJ, but she certainly sees it in the matches with Kim! :D

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:37 PM
She may not have seen it in this match with JJ, but she certainly sees it in the matches with Kim! :D
Oh, and Mother Marjorie notes that it happends when Kim isn't injured, either. :wavey:

miss molly
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:38 PM
That's not her best match for sure (;) ).
But she won, that's the most important and she will hopefully raise her game in the final.

GO JUSTINE:bounce:

Tie-Break
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:39 PM
Oh, and Mother Marjorie notes that it happends when Kim isn't injured, either. :wavey:

Correct :wavey:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:42 PM
Ah Jelena, if only you could held your serve in the 3rd set, nevertheless thanks for the fight :hug:

Lefty.
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:42 PM
Allez Ju! :banana: :worship: :bounce:

Good luck for the final! :hug:

terjw
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:44 PM
JH knows that JJ is hurt so she does not want to run JJ around. This shows that JH is such a warm and caring person.

:angel: :lol: :angel:

:lol: I think it might have been kinder to JJ though with her injury to have just beaten her quickly.

Seriously though I really was worried for JJ. I know she refuses to quit and all - but after fer fall against Amelie last week - I really am concerned she's not giving her injury time to heal playing in this tournament this week.

vejh
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:45 PM
I don't doubt that Ju is mentally astute because she is quite aware of what is hapepning on court and what adjustments should be made. I don't doubt she knew that one of the keys to winning today was moving Jelena around. Maybe she couldn't execute at will. Maybe she was making so many errors off her ground strokes that she took the safe and easy route; the middle. So the question is not did she know? but why didn't she?

treufreund
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:45 PM
With everything going on in Justine's personal life, I'm just really happy to see her pull these tough matches so soon, and really focusing on her tennis and going forward in a positive manner.

No doubt Jelena was going to give her fits. No doubt about that.

great post!! her personal life AND her TOUGH MATCH yesterday against PATTY make this win over tough JELENA even more impressive!

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:48 PM
jelena!!!!!!!! :( but good tournament, you almost had it...

cheo23
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:07 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yeah: :bigclap:

I LOVE QUEEN JUSTINE!!!!!!!!!!!! :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :hearts:

u pulled through & keep FIGHTING out there despite being broken alot.

the most important thing, is you hung in there & WON!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS QUEEN JUSTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :woohoo:

on to the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of u!!!!!!!!

love u!!!!!

~Kiera~
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
Jelena :sad: She showed true fighting spirit and did herself proud. I hope she rests that ankle though or I fear she's going to end up hobbling her way through the rest of the year.

Congrats, Justine.

ivanban
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:24 PM
Well done Jelena!!!! Despite she lost, she showed fantastic fighting spirit and did everything she could considering that she played practicly on one leg. But, if something is good about this result is that Jelena will have more time to rest and totaly recover for Indian Wells.

narrisch
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:24 PM
Justine :yeah:

treufreund
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:26 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yeah: :bigclap:

I LOVE QUEEN JUSTINE!!!!!!!!!!!! :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :hearts:

u pulled through & keep FIGHTING out there despite being broken alot.

the most important thing, is you hung in there & WON!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS QUEEN JUSTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :woohoo:

on to the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of u!!!!!!!!

love u!!!!!

Love your posts!!! I can tell that BLUE is your favorite color. Guess mine! :lol::lol::angel::wavey:

hablo
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:28 PM
Rest your ankle, Jelena.
You're doing yourself no favours, in the long run, if you keep playing on it.

Tenis Srbija
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:28 PM
Janky :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

They've played three matches, and all three times JJ won the first set, and had a chance for win :( Pitty. Injurie did it's job :(

JuJu win it now :yeah: I'm sure you will :angel:

Kampi
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:35 PM
Well done Jelena!!!! Despite she lost, she showed fantastic fighting spirit and did everything she could considering that she played practicly on one leg. But, if something is good about this result is that Jelena will have more time to rest and totaly recover for Indian Wells.

Yes, I agree. :wavey: She is a true fighter. :worship: I'm really proud of her. And yes, I know, it was some kind of improvidence playing with that injury but anyway. But now is the time to take a rest to fully recover her ankle. And than JJ can fully attack again. TOP 5 is just around the corner for her. I'm really looking forward. :)

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:45 PM
Expected win by Justine

frontier
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:50 PM
justine win this tournament and rest up for miami,funny enough justine has never done well at the miami meeting.:(

Niunia
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:52 PM
Queen Justine prevails!

:woohoo:
take the title:)

Dexter
Mar 2nd, 2007, 06:57 PM
Oh, and Mother Marjorie notes that it happends when Kim isn't injured, either. :wavey::worship: Spot on as always! :lol:

Demska
Mar 2nd, 2007, 07:03 PM
Wow, that last set was most fugly tennis.

6 breaks in a row?

But congrats justine! Good luck tomorrow!

LucasArg
Mar 2nd, 2007, 07:03 PM
Jelena :sad: :hug:

yicheng23
Mar 2nd, 2007, 07:05 PM
miami is never her favaourite place i think....something about she's sad ...(very near to her mom's death anniversary)
but ju you go girl! win that dubai and get that harley!

cheo23
Mar 2nd, 2007, 07:26 PM
Henin reaches final after defeating Jankovic, to face Kuznetsova in final

March 2, 2007

DOHA, Qatar (AP) -- Top-seeded Justine Henin rallied to beat fourth-seeded Jelena Jankovic of Serbia 6-7 (5), 6-2, 6-4 on Friday to advance to the final of the Qatar Open.

Henin will play Saturday against second-seeded Svetlana Kuznetsova, who had one break in the first set and three in the second to beat sixth-seeded Daniela Hantuchova 6-4, 6-2 in the other semifinal.

It will be the second Doha final for Kuznetsova, who lost in 2004 to compatriot Anastasia Myskina.

Henin, who won the Dubai Open last Saturday, was happy to have had a difficult workout.

"It was a tough match," she said. "I need matches like this to get my game up to the level I want. I don't mind spending a long time on the court." :worship: :bowdown:

Henin struggled with the cold and windy weather and the aftereffects of a fierce daylong sandstorm.

"It was very difficult on the court for me because I wear contacts and it's a problem when the sand gets into the eyes," Henin said.

Jankovic, who won in Auckland earlier this year, was broken in the first game of the opening set, but broke back in the eighth game to tie the score.

The two players then exchanged breaks before Jankovic won the tiebreaker in which Henin took five points after trailing 0-4. Henin then broke Jankovic three times in the second set.

"I played very well in the second set -- it really gave me confidence," Henin said.

The first three games of the decider went with serve, but the next seven ended in breaks.

The 10th-ranked Jankovic, whose ankle injury from Dubai last week had by then flared up, found it difficult to move comfortably, allowing Henin to break the Serb in the 10th game and move into the final.

"My ankle was painful," Jankovic said. "I was struggling to move around. I was lot slower than normal. I will consult a doctor before I play my next tournament."

Dexter
Mar 2nd, 2007, 07:30 PM
"My ankle was painful," Jankovic said. "I was struggling to move around. I was lot slower than normal. I will consult a doctor before I play my next tournament." At last! :woohoo::o

Shimizu Amon
Mar 2nd, 2007, 07:42 PM
Congrats to Justine, she pulled through yet again.
Well I don't want to be presumptuous but I guess Doha is hers.

Stamp Paid
Mar 2nd, 2007, 07:43 PM
Congrats on the Doha title Justine!

ce
Mar 2nd, 2007, 07:54 PM
hope she wont play iw
btw justine you were very lucky today

thrust
Mar 2nd, 2007, 08:01 PM
So it seems that the weather had much to do with the inconsistancy. Sand storms don^t help either-lol!! Hopefully the weather, and tennis, will be better tomorrow. Anyhow, a Win is a Win! It would be ironic if Sveta gets her second win against Justine, where she got her first an only one. Am rooting for Justine, but would not be unhappy if Sveta won. I would rather Justine lose to Sveta than Hantucova, a one tournament wonder!

Apoleb
Mar 2nd, 2007, 08:01 PM
She's tired too, Ju. It's just back to the days where she literally fought to win matches rather than played brilliantly throughout.

Yup, 2005 form. ;) Where she played shitty in the early rounds and did just enough, then played brillantly in the finals against the top players. I take that form over 2006 where she played great in the early rounds, and got tired and played shit in the finals.

Kitten63
Mar 2nd, 2007, 08:12 PM
Well done Justine!
Jelena.

Mightymirza
Mar 2nd, 2007, 08:50 PM
At last! :woohoo::o

:lol: yeah about time hey!!!

Mightymirza
Mar 2nd, 2007, 08:51 PM
At last! :woohoo::o

By the way mirza will be out atleast few weeks and if its something seriosu then even 3 to 6 months..:sad:

jazar
Mar 2nd, 2007, 09:06 PM
i think jelena always plays one good set against juju then when juju ups her game jelena kinda runs out of ideas

Frode
Mar 2nd, 2007, 09:45 PM
Justine looked somewhere near her best in the final last week (to my eyes anyway) - her serve rock solid, not broken once. What's happened to the serve this week? Is is still windy over there?

I agree. That final was quallity stuff.
I think Justine might be a bit tired. She might not be quite as fit as she usually is, not supricing all considered. Her preparation for the season cant have been ideal . She plays great tennis in spurs.

Maybe two weeks of hard matches is cathing up on her?

Frode
Mar 2nd, 2007, 09:48 PM
By the way mirza will be out atleast few weeks and if its something seriosu then even 3 to 6 months..:sad:

Let's hope it nothing seriou:)

I want to se more of her:hearts:

miss_molik
Mar 2nd, 2007, 10:17 PM
Allez Justine!

jujufreak
Mar 3rd, 2007, 12:46 AM
Congratulations Ju, you fought well :yeah:

:kiss: Good luck against Svetlana Kuznetsova !

DavidEllul
Mar 3rd, 2007, 12:54 AM
justine, go take the title.

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 3rd, 2007, 01:01 AM
Nice win JUJU :D :kiss:

Sharapova's_Boy
Mar 3rd, 2007, 01:41 AM
Jelena :crying2:

StZox
Mar 3rd, 2007, 01:58 AM
Jelena WHY:(