PDA

View Full Version : Request: "Sprechen Sie Deuce" on the main site, please

crazillo
Mar 1st, 2007, 08:10 PM
Hey admins,

I've asked the German forum about the idea to move our subforum to the main site due to the following reasons:

Currently we have got four woman in the top-100 with many more making some noise (and reaching Main Draws, e.g. Barrois, Malek, Arn, Petkovic, Goerges, Kerber). If you compare that to some other nations we have on the main site, e.g. the forum "Chicas Latinas" or the Australian and Spanish forum, we are at least as well of as them. It's really annoying to scroll through the whole site until you can find our forum.
Plus there is the big tennis history Germany has - I think this itself is reason enough to put us on the main site.

The whole German bunch in the forum supports that and we would appreciat if you would follow your request.

Cheers, crazillo :cool:

crazillo
Mar 4th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Admins? :help:

shrOOf
Mar 5th, 2007, 07:38 PM
:o

matthias
Mar 5th, 2007, 08:00 PM
i support this request too!!

A-N-N-I
Mar 5th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Good idea and a great support for german tennis.

ViennaCalling
Mar 6th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Wir bekommen noch nicht mal ein kleines österreichisches Sub-Forum :mad: Anscheinend ist hier jeder zu beschäftigt!

crazillo
Mar 6th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Hello? :sad:

shrOOf
Mar 6th, 2007, 12:57 PM
:weirdo: ???

Asif_Nawaz
Mar 6th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Absolutely!!

Germany has had so many great players and still has many more to come!!

We have 4 in the TOP 100, and a host of players in the top 200!Think of Steffi Graf, Barbara Rittner, Claudia Kohde-Kilsch,Helga Masthoff,Sylvia Hanika,Anke Huber, Sabine Hack,Bettina Bunge, Cilly Aussem,Krawhinkel,Pfaff,Ebbinghouse and even Groenefeld!!

crazillo
Mar 6th, 2007, 11:43 PM
Just the admins don't seem to have any interest in that. :(

Asif_Nawaz
Mar 7th, 2007, 02:20 AM
No, the admins are able to put up forums for various new games that fal apart but not able to put up a forum for a prominent Tennis-playing country!

carot
Mar 11th, 2007, 12:20 PM
No, the admins are able to put up forums for various new games that fal apart but not able to put up a forum for a prominent Tennis-playing country!
that's definately the tone to use if you want to get something done :D

seeing your forum exists this is of course not our priority, i'll check with Steve to see how to handle this issue; seeing the last thing we want is to clog up the main page...

i'll get back to you all

crazillo
Mar 15th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Have you already made a decision?

Why not replacing Chicas Latinas with us for example? :p

And I didn't request it in this kind of tone. :p

carot
Mar 16th, 2007, 05:30 PM
we're still deliberating - just hope it'll be someone elses decision cos mine would be to put chicas latinas under 'rest of the world' and keep the german one there too :o

hey, i didn't get my custom title cos i'm mister nice guy :D

ViennaCalling
Mar 17th, 2007, 03:05 PM
we're still deliberating - just hope it'll be someone elses decision cos mine would be to put chicas latinas under 'rest of the world' and keep the german one there too :o

hey, i didn't get my custom title cos i'm mister nice guy :D

:lol:

crazillo
Mar 18th, 2007, 08:57 PM
:lol: @ carot. Well, we can wait. :p And we hope to be promotoed on the main site.^^

crazillo
Apr 11th, 2007, 02:00 PM
*bump*

An answer would be nice.

SloKid
Apr 11th, 2007, 03:20 PM
*bump*

An answer would be nice.
Hmmm, it would seem to me that carot already answered your question, they are still deliberating and if there hasn't been an update it means that's still going on.

But I guess that wasn't the answer you wanted, so you're still wanting to hear what you came here for, that the forum would be moved to the first page.
I suggest patience.

auntie janie
Apr 14th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Why not replacing Chicas Latinas with us for example? :p

Are you kidding? Demote more than an ENTIRE CONTINENT to a little thread? :o :fiery:

The Chicas Latinas forum has to cover players from North American (Mexicans) and Central America, as well as the whole of South America. I have nothing against a German Tennis forum, but there's no need for you to single out Chicas Latinas for elimination just so you can achieve your goal. :p

crazillo
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Hmmm, it would seem to me that carot already answered your question, they are still deliberating and if there hasn't been an update it means that's still going on.

But I guess that wasn't the answer you wanted, so you're still wanting to hear what you came here for, that the forum would be moved to the first page.
I suggest patience.

I didn't want to sound impatient, I just wanted to know whether it's still a topic or not. If it takes longer, we can wait. I am just happy to know that it has not been forgotten. Thanx. :)

Asif_Nawaz
Apr 17th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Yeah.no pressure.Its just that i get annoyed when i have to delve deep into the pages of WTAworld to get to 'Sprechen sie Deuce?'
And the fact that Germany is on eof the rising countries and was a top country in the '80s and 90's