PDA

View Full Version : patty heads to [doha] with NOTHING to defend!

iPatty
Feb 24th, 2007, 11:21 PM
let's go patty.

1R: rezai

DarkchildSwiss
Feb 25th, 2007, 07:50 PM
good luck patty. please overtake safina in the rankings this week.

LefandePatty
Feb 26th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Vamos. :bounce:

Schnyderfreak
Feb 26th, 2007, 07:29 PM
HI everybody,

I'm new on the site but already a long time tennis follower.
Yeah Patty has nothing to defend, but unfortunately already lost a good possibility for a semi final due to bad luck!!

Jankovic came in this tournament with a wildcard and because she has a higher ranking than Patty she became the fourth seed.
Because of that SHE has a first round bye, a second round against possibly Bondarenko and a quarterfinal against Groenefeld and Henin in the semi's.

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PATTY'S SCHEDULE :fiery:

Because she can and hopefully will meet henin in the quarters instead of the semi's she loses out 55 points (we know Henin is in good shape after dubai)

But nevertheless she will fight for every ball and we will support her all the way!!

rgds,

John

iPatty
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:36 AM
new patty fan. :drool:

come on patty. you have to win round one to start thinking about justine. :p

Schnyderfreak
Feb 27th, 2007, 06:36 PM
thanks / Patty i think that was meant positively.:)
She sure can start to think about Justine cuz she won the first round but she still has to win from Medina Garrigues to actually play against Justine.

iPatty
Feb 27th, 2007, 11:46 PM
anabel's a tough one. her backhand's pretty good, so patty's natural advantage is gone.

come on patty. :D fight through another one!

*JR*
Feb 28th, 2007, 12:54 PM
The user ID Schnyderfreak might fit the player as well. :tape:

Schnyderfreak
Feb 28th, 2007, 05:09 PM
@JR
hahahahah yeah i am a warmblooded person JR not like the scnadinavian types I see.;) It's a good thing I played rugby instead of tennis cuz i would make McEnroe look like a wallflower.

Patty won in straight sets from Medina Garrigues in 6-3 6-4 :worship: so the party continues. @/Patty :fortunately the Medina backhand wasn't strong enough today :)
So the QF is between Patty and Justine ,who beat Molik 6-2 7-6, so let's hope for the best :)

iPatty
Feb 28th, 2007, 11:05 PM
patty! :D

come on patty, let us party some more. :D

yeah, i guess anabel just wasn't up for the challenge today. i thought it would be closer. very good win for patty.

surprise me tomorrow, patty. :kiss:

iPatty
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:14 AM
she's the third match on center court. :hearts:

we need something in our sigs, like to show that we're fans of patty. kind of like the pengpong academy thing in mat and my sigs [even though mat isn't a real fan :ras:].

Schnyderfreak
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:12 AM
yeah i guess we have to find something original instead of saying "go patty"
or what other people say. Maybe it would be nice if we could say something in swiss german ( = very different than ordinary german) just to give it a personal touch. better if you asked your buddies here for a translation of a good cheer or something. thisd is whta i think.

cya

iPatty
Mar 1st, 2007, 07:51 PM
patty. :sobbing:

that win really could've helped her confidence.

Schnyderfreak
Mar 1st, 2007, 08:29 PM
yeah , but she still got a set off Henin and played really well.
that's important for when she goes to america with key Biscaine in 2 weeks time. The old from is getting back

iPatty
Mar 2nd, 2007, 01:04 AM
let's hope so.

i really want her to make a deep run at a major tournament this year [miami, paris, or new york]. :sad:

Schnyderfreak
Mar 2nd, 2007, 01:10 PM
miami might be too quick, but a semi final in paris would be great.
she needs to defend her points in berlin and rome off course amelia island.
those are the tier 1 tournaments thus with more points to gain or defend.
it's getting better step by step so I believe the worst is behind us.
from now on she should kick butt!!

*JR*
Mar 2nd, 2007, 08:11 PM
;10191176']
i really want her to make a deep run at a major tournament this year [miami, paris, or new york]. :sad:
I really want a Lear Jet. :shrug:

switz
Mar 19th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Hi Schnyderfreak (Rothes, Linton, Allegra) :lol:

Schnyderfreak
Mar 19th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Hi Schnyderfreak (Rothes, Linton, Allegra) :lol:

Hi Switz GruB dich wie geht's :)
Everything ok there?
Let's hope patty defends her points or in good shape does better than last year :D