PDA

View Full Version : Ana in Belgrade...

Tenis Srbija
Feb 22nd, 2007, 06:50 PM
Ana is in Belgrade... Today she had two hours of training at "Colonial Sun" tennis club in Belgrade. She was practising with her old coach, and current captain for Serbian's under 18 (girls), Dejan Vraneš.

Ana showed some great FH and BH (practised BH more, almoust for 1.5 hours) but she was so inconsitant... She would put two balls in, them three out. And some of them were waaay out. I hope it's just a "bad day"...

Tommorow I will go there with her, maybe I will take some pic's but I don't guarntee anything...

That's it :wavey:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Feb 22nd, 2007, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the update. I kinda guessed she would be there around now. Gladly the photoshoot didn't take long in Barcelona.

On her site there's no new update yet, but I guess it will follow soon. You can also give us updates if you want :)
I hope for some improvement.

Tenis Srbija
Feb 22nd, 2007, 07:47 PM
What updates :shrug: About what...

Ana will stay in Belgrade untill next Monday, but it's possible that she will stay few days longer.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Feb 22nd, 2007, 08:28 PM
What updates :shrug: About what...

Ana will stay in Belgrade untill next Monday, but it's possible that she will stay few days longer.

That's already an update. And how her training goes (what you can see of it of course).
Just if you want to.

Tenis Srbija
Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:46 PM
I saw whole training...and will do that again tommorow...

Today she played crapy :( Two great balls in, and then three-four out... And I gotta say she gained a bit of weight :o Her legs are humongous now :eek: We spoke about that a bit, and she said that over summer she will get herself in shape...

Sushi in Japan did it's work :rolleyes: :lol:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Feb 22nd, 2007, 11:45 PM
I don't get that last part how you described it. In shape over summer? Why not now or actually how come that it's like this. She has looking good in the last few months of the year. She knows how important this is.

Just watched the Clijsters match again. The inconsistency is really a weird thing with her. She scored some really good points and not with just 1 big winner. But you also see some unexplainable errors. Just like winners they come from nowhere. Maybe that's an concentration, confidence problem otherwise I don't have an explaination for that.

Langers
Feb 23rd, 2007, 01:31 AM
I saw whole training...and will do that again tommorow...

Today she played crapy :( Two great balls in, and then three-four out... And I gotta say she gained a bit of weight :o Her legs are humongous now :eek: We spoke about that a bit, and she said that over summer she will get herself in shape...

Sushi in Japan did it's work :rolleyes: :lol:
Did you actually get to speak with Ana? :eek:

Tenis Srbija
Feb 23rd, 2007, 01:37 AM
Why would that be " :eek: " :shrug: ???

I know the girl... I spoke with her many times... I meet her right after her Japan tourney where she won two big challengers. So we know each other. And plus I'm editor of Serbian most popular tennis site... :)

GSM Petrova
Feb 23rd, 2007, 06:08 AM
Luck you Tenis Srbija. Is she approachable and friendly to talk to? Not that I would talk to her anyway because I am too shy to talk to professionals. :lol:

Dexter
Feb 23rd, 2007, 06:33 AM
Let's just all bowdown & worship Luka-the editor of the most popular Serbian tennis website. Woohoo!

Ilikebigboobies
Feb 23rd, 2007, 06:35 AM
:haha:

Langers
Feb 23rd, 2007, 06:53 AM
Why would that be " :eek: " :shrug: ???

I know the girl... I spoke with her many times... I meet her right after her Japan tourney where she won two big challengers. So we know each other. And plus I'm editor of Serbian most popular tennis site... :)
Because you're very lucky. ;)

azdaja
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:57 AM
Let's just all bowdown & worship Luka-the editor of the most popular Serbian tennis website. Woohoo!
i wonder if ana's site in serbian is more popular :p some details about tenis srbija can be found here (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tenissrbija.c o.nr). a bit unreliable, but still. if you look at results for ana's website (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=www.anaivanovic.com) it's traffic ranking in serbia is 532 while the traffic ranking of tenis srbija in the same country is 1275, so ana's website is clearly the more popular site in serbia if we count both serbian and english version :p

i wonder how come the country with the second highest number of visitors of tenis srbija website is bolivia :unsure:

aussie12
Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:30 AM
why are you counting the english version of anas site as well, i cant imagine many serbians would read the english version.

azdaja
Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:36 AM
why are you counting the english version of anas site as well, i cant imagine many serbians would read the english version.
because you can't separate the 2 :shrug: and each way, there is traffic ranking per country as well (at the bottom of the page) and for ana's site it's 532 in serbia, regardless of the language serbians prefer.

btw, traffic ranking for her website in australia is 4,683.

aussie12
Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:53 AM
because you can't separate the 2 :shrug: and each way, there is traffic ranking per country as well (at the bottom of the page) and for ana's site it's 532 in serbia, regardless of the language serbians prefer.

really, i know there are few ana fans in australia but i didnt think there was that many. is that a day? maybe its just the few visit many times a day

Ilikebigboobies
Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:54 AM
What does all that mean? :confused: :weirdo:

aussie12
Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:57 AM
where abouts on the page do u find the stats?

azdaja
Feb 23rd, 2007, 12:05 PM
really, i know there are few ana fans in australia but i didnt think there was that many. is that a day? maybe its just the few visit many times a day
this is not number of views, it's a more complicated statistics thingy. see the "learn more" link for details. the country statistics are at the bottom of the page where you can see percentage of visitors by country and traffic rank per country.

What does all that mean? :confused: :weirdo:
learn more (http://www.alexa.com/site/help/traffic_learn_more). it's complicated, but the lower the traffic rank, the higher the traffic on a website ;)

btw, ana's site is not far behind maria sharapova's overall. and in australia it's even more popular than sharapova's website. good choice, aussies :yeah:

aussie12
Feb 23rd, 2007, 12:12 PM
i still cant find it on anas site. do you have a link to it. she stil needs to improve her member numbers only 300. roger federers numbers are staggering, over 100,000 members. also serbia are the 5th highest country that have visited my site which is cool

azdaja
Feb 23rd, 2007, 12:14 PM
i still cant find it on anas site. do you have a link to it. she stil needs to improve her member numbers only 300. roger federers numbers are staggering, over 100,000 members. also serbia are the 5th highest country that have visited my site which is cool
it's not on ana's site. it's here:
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=www.anaivanovic.com

aussie12
Feb 23rd, 2007, 12:15 PM
oh no wonder i couldnt find it, thanks

~lollipop_girl~
Feb 23rd, 2007, 12:42 PM
Luck you Tenis Srbija. Is she approachable and friendly to talk to? Not that I would talk to her anyway because I am too shy to talk to professionals. :lol:

I am exactly the same :lol: I literally need my friends to physically push me over :p

And why is everyone so surprised about the Aussies and Ana's site ;)
But I do honestly think a lot of those are about 5-10 people just visiting it alot, including myself :haha:

azdaja
Feb 23rd, 2007, 12:51 PM
I am exactly the same :lol: I literally need my friends to physically push me over :p

And why is everyone so surprised about the Aussies and Ana's site ;)
But I do honestly think a lot of those are about 5-10 people just visiting it alot, including myself :haha:
not possible, because this site doesn't count multiple visits from the same user ;)

aussie12
Feb 23rd, 2007, 12:57 PM
im suprised cause i dont know how many people i had to tell when i worked at the gold coast who she was. and people were like 'is she from siberia?'

~lollipop_girl~
Feb 23rd, 2007, 01:10 PM
not possible, because this site doesn't count multiple visits from the same user ;)
Well fine then smart arse :nerner: :p

im suprised cause i dont know how many people i had to tell when i worked at the gold coast who she was. and people were like 'is she from siberia?'
Yeah but a lot of people who visit tennis tournaments in Australia are just general fans meaning they like tennis and know who the Aussie's are... The basically only follow tennis in Jan. and get spoon fed what the Australia media gives them, which is Kim, Martina, Masha a HEAP of men and all the Aussies... thats it :shrug:
Then u have your actual tennis fans in Australia, and they all have good taste, i.e, Ana and A LOT of Dani fans are Aussies too ;)

azdaja
Feb 23rd, 2007, 01:16 PM
the surprising thing for me was that ana's website is more popular than sharapova's in australia. but then it's not really the only country where this is the case. and it says nothing about how many people in general know about ana. sharapova is all over the place in the media and even people who don't visit her site know about her. ana is not that much present in the media.

~lollipop_girl~
Feb 23rd, 2007, 01:59 PM
Australia gets bored with Sharapova... Media here is a bitch to her as well and concentrate on her grunting, her modelling and her money... (wait thats all media :p)
Anyway, my point is, even general tennis fans can get bored with that fast, especiall seeing pretty tanned blondes are everywhere here (except for playing tennis :tape: ) Ana brings something different and when the media does talk about her the label her as a sweetheart and "Aussie Ana" that does wonders for her popularity here and seeing Aussie Kim is going, Ana will get a lot more attention here next year imo! ;)

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Feb 23rd, 2007, 06:36 PM
Surprizing that there are much more visitors from Belgium than The Netherlands. Belgium has even 7,1%.
At the forum there are more people from the Netherlands. 4,1% vs 1,3%.

Tenis Srbija
Feb 23rd, 2007, 07:24 PM

What a fuck is yours problem... :shrug: Just piss off... :help:

Dear GOD!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tenis Srbija
Feb 23rd, 2007, 07:26 PM

Yes she is :) After hers training she went and took pic's with little soccer players. It was sooo cute. She was speaking to them for about five minutes, asking them how old they are (about 5-6). Ana cutie patutie :kiss: :lol:

Tenis Srbija
Feb 23rd, 2007, 07:35 PM

My site is only for Serbian speaking people, while Ana's english part of the site is better visited than Serbian one... Regarding for Serbia, www.tenissrbija.co.nr is most popular tennis site :wavey:

azdaja
Feb 23rd, 2007, 07:42 PM
My site is only for Serbian speaking people, while Ana's english part of the site is better visited than Serbian one... Regarding for Serbia, www.tenissrbija.co.nr is most popular tennis site :wavey:
not according to the statistics. ana gets more visitors from serbia alone than your site.

but that's not important. i'm still more curious about those bolivian visitors of your site :unsure:

aussie12
Feb 23rd, 2007, 08:59 PM
Yes she is :) After hers training she went and took pic's with little soccer players. It was sooo cute. She was speaking to them for about five minutes, asking them how old they are (about 5-6). Ana cutie patutie :kiss: :lol:

how cute :) :)

Tenis Srbija
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:47 PM
not according to the statistics. ana gets more visitors from serbia alone than your site.

but that's not important. i'm still more curious about those bolivian visitors of your site :unsure:

What can I say... Bolivian people dig me :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's some mix up...

P.S. It isn't possible that Ana's site is getting more visits from Serbia cuz on hers site mostly "Ana fans" go...and on Tenis Srbija all fans of Ana, Jelena, Novak, Janko............................. They don't get clear infos from Serbia, I asked around ;)

Tenis Srbija
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:48 PM
P.S. It looks like Ana will train in Belgrade until Wensday or even Thursday :cool:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:56 PM
P.S. It looks like Ana will train in Belgrade until Wensday or even Thursday :cool:

Ok. I hope the next week will be over soon. Can't wait for Indian Wells!

~lollipop_girl~
Feb 24th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Luka can u get Ana to call me :p :haha:

Tenis Srbija
Feb 24th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah sure...what's yours noumber??? :)

~lollipop_girl~
Feb 25th, 2007, 10:26 AM
promise u wouldn't use it for anything other then giving it to Ana? :p :haha:

Tenis Srbija
Feb 25th, 2007, 02:13 PM
I promise :angel: ( :rolleyes: )