Jose-Luis
Feb 20th, 2007, 05:53 PM
She is currently #11 in the Q list for Rome - Panda

Jose-Luis
Feb 21st, 2007, 07:25 PM
Jelena is now #45 in the Q list for Rome - Real

GSM Petrova
Feb 21st, 2007, 08:54 PM
It's all very well that Jelena is entered but she seems to be suffering from withdrawalitis.

Dokic Pierce
Feb 22nd, 2007, 12:11 AM
It's all very well that Jelena is entered but she seems to be suffering from withdrawalitis.

I hope her wrist injury has healed in time for her to contest these. :) It would be interesting to see how she fared at this level after such a delay.

rada
Feb 22nd, 2007, 12:45 AM
poor jelena i really feel for her

Just Do It
Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:14 AM
Something is wrong with her ... maybe Bikic brothers are commiting her :shrug:

Belco
Feb 22nd, 2007, 04:14 PM
Something is wrong with her ... maybe Bikic brothers are commiting her :shrug:

Meh who knows... if so she needs to change her pin ;)

Highlandman
Feb 22nd, 2007, 04:51 PM
I hate this 10k-events for her, they are too low!! She should play if she wanna play challengers 50k-events or so, maybe 25k-ones, but not 10k....

Just Do It
Feb 22nd, 2007, 06:18 PM
I hate this 10k-events for her, they are too low!! She should play if she wanna play challengers 50k-events or so, maybe 25k-ones, but not 10k....

Yeah, but she played only 1 10k tournament ... and she wont play here ;)

Highlandman
Feb 23rd, 2007, 08:35 AM
Yeah, but she played only 1 10k tournament ... and she wont play here ;)

Yeah, Ismaning..............:lol: :lol: :lol: :tape:

Just Do It
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:26 AM
Oleg: In a German newspaper it said, she trained so much and hard so she hurt her wrist and de doctor said she shouldn't play. So she's injured again.
http://www.szon.de/lokales/biberach/sport/200702140382.h

copy - paste from dokic-live.co.nr chat box ;)

Just Do It
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:27 AM
Fabi, please translate :D

Highlandman
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:45 AM
The text isn't opening for me, please copy it in here :p

--

Ah, it's okay, so I try :p

Highlandman
Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:06 AM
All of things the organizers had to do without their "cart horse" of the "Biberach Open". Former world's #4 Jelena Dokic withdrawn very late by the 25k-event. There was also a change in the seedings: Renata Voracova is topseeded.

Less noise is there without Jelena Dokic in the WTB-Halle on the "Biberacher Hühnerfeld", because the Serb with current residence in Australia has a loud groaning in her shots - similar like world's #1 Maria Sharapova. The organizers would accept this side noise - the name of the former world's #4, who retired after privat problems and started a short time ago again, had done well for the tournament. Also because it is a worser field like in Praha or Stockholm in the same weeks like Biberach and worser than in 2006.

That's also a reason why the organizers bewail Dokic's withdrawn. "I called with her and she said sorry for her withdrawn. She wanted to play here" , said Schmid (origanizer). She practised a lot in the last time, but had problems with her wirst "Her doctor said she shouldn't play a tournament"

With her current-ranking, Jelena Dokic wouldn't be the top-player in Biberach. It was Renata Voracova from Czech Republic, who is world's #115. In 2006 it was Sabine Klaschka with #144, but after Voracova? Not so much...Only two players, Yvonne Meusburger and Voracova, are top-200, in 2006 there were 8 ones.

etc. - but nothing else about Jelena..

I made the translation withour a dictionary, so sorry for mistakes :angel:

Just Do It
Feb 23rd, 2007, 08:11 PM
OH maybe she IS really injured ? :hug:

GSM Petrova
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:00 PM
I believed her when she said she is injured.

Dokic Pierce
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:03 PM
OH maybe she IS really injured ? :hug:

:rolleyes:

Get well soon Jelena! :kiss:

Just Do It
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:18 PM
:rolleyes:

Get well soon Jelena! :kiss:

Why :rolleyes: ?

GSM Petrova
Feb 24th, 2007, 04:33 AM
Jelena gets injured a lot for somebody who never plays.

Highlandman
Feb 24th, 2007, 02:06 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dokic Pierce
Feb 25th, 2007, 12:44 AM
I'd wager she's actually getting injured because she's pushing herself harder than she probably should. I'm even more convinced now of her desire to come back than I was a week ago. :D

Heal that wrist Jelena and come back and show us what you have been working on :kiss:

King Aaron
Feb 25th, 2007, 02:14 PM
^Love your optimism. ;)

Just Do It
Feb 25th, 2007, 05:27 PM
yeah me2 :lol:

Dokic Pierce
Feb 25th, 2007, 07:59 PM
^Love your optimism. ;)

Someone's got to have it around here - god knows none of you do :kiss:

Just Do It
Feb 25th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Dokic Pierce u r 'new' here .... we are trying to be optimitic for 6 months ... but still she played only one ( fucking 10k) tournament in that period !!!

Dokic Pierce
Feb 25th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Dokic Pierce u r 'new' here .... we are trying to be optimitic for 6 months ... but still she played only one ( fucking 10k) tournament in that period !!!

The amount of time a poster has or has not been 'here' is irrelevent :rolleyes:

If you want to live your life with a negative attitude about Jelena because she hasn't played recently then go ahead, but don't knock me for looking on the brighter side of life :D

Tenis Srbija
Feb 25th, 2007, 10:48 PM

:lol: :tape: :lol:

Dokic Pierce
Feb 26th, 2007, 02:50 AM
:lol: :tape: :lol:

What's even funnier is that none of you realise players get injured when they train too :haha:

rada
Feb 26th, 2007, 03:31 AM
The amount of time a poster has or has not been 'here' is irrelevent :rolleyes:

If you want to live your life with a negative attitude about Jelena because she hasn't played recently then go ahead, but don't knock me for looking on the brighter side of life :D

well said :)

Jose-Luis
Feb 26th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Jelena is not on the list for this tournament anymore but she is still #30 in Q list for Rome - Real

Tenis Srbija
Feb 26th, 2007, 01:26 PM
What's even funnier is that none of you realise players get injured when they train too :haha:

He said " Jelena gets injured A LOT for someone who never plays... " :wavey:

Players don't injure themself on training every month :) Unless they are like I dunno...clumsy :lol:

Just Do It
Feb 26th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Jelena is not on the list for this tournament anymore but she is still #30 in Q list for Rome - Real

Is Rome March5 too ?

Jose-Luis
Feb 26th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Is Rome March5 too ?

Look at the thread title :p

Just Do It
Feb 26th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Jelena on the Entry List for Quartu Sant Elena $10,000 | March 5th

I asked 4 Rome :p

Belco
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:34 AM
50 $ DOKIC, Jelena AUS 619 1 Withdrawn on 25 Feb 07

but now she is 21st on qualy list for Rome 12 Mar to 18 Mar 2007

Cankarlo
Feb 27th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Maybe she got the final Indian wells wildcard for the maindraw. And she withdrawn from Quartu Snt. Elena tournament. :) I think she deserves something. I don't know who Mirjana Lucic is but she got the maindraw wildcard. As well as Tatishvili. Two years in a row???? C'mon!! Jelena is ex no:4. I think she deserves something more than them. I missed her. And want to see kick some asses of top players. I believe time will show us all of them,but when??? Hopefully soon...

Philip
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Maybe she got the final Indian wells wildcard for the maindraw. And she withdrawn from Quartu Snt. Elena tournament. :) I think she deserves something. I don't know who Mirjana Lucic is but she got the maindraw wildcard. As well as Tatishvili. Two years in a row???? C'mon!! Jelena is ex no:4. I think she deserves something more than them. I missed her. And want to see kick some asses of top players. I believe time will show us all of them,but when??? Hopefully soon...
if only! :(

Just Do It
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:22 PM
She wont play 10 or 25k tournaments ... she will ask for wc for 50 or 75k tournaments ...but when, nobody knows !

Jose-Luis
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:43 PM
She wont play 10 or 25k tournaments ... she will ask for wc for 50 or 75k tournaments ...but when, nobody knows !

The problem is she only plays in Italy and Germany these days and she is signing up just for 10k at the moment and btw she is on the entry list for Rome - Panda week of March 19th guess where in Italy :lol:

Just Do It
Feb 27th, 2007, 03:41 PM
The problem is she only plays in Italy and Germany these days and she is signing up just for 10k at the moment and btw she is on the entry list for Rome - Panda week of March 19th guess where in Italy

Are you sure about that ? :lol:

Highlandman
Feb 27th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Maybe she plays WTA-Berlin in May;)

Jose-Luis
Feb 27th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I meant she is on the entry lists for tournaments in Italy and Germany :p

Highlandman
Feb 27th, 2007, 04:34 PM
I meant she is on the entry lists for tournaments in Italy and Germany :p

Berlin would be also in Germany :p

Oh, Italy and Germany: Means she maybe plays Berlin AND Rome :eek: :eek: :p ;)

Schnyderfreak
Feb 27th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I sure hope she comes back soon and in force. it seems almost everybody has forgotten her good tennis, like a double handed backhand winner down the line and her sexy gaze before returning serve. :worship:
SH*T I really miss her :sad: and being 612 now with 18.75 points is NOT where she belongs. :eek:
Thanks to you guys I now know what's happened to my old love ,but still burning

Just Do It
Feb 27th, 2007, 06:36 PM
New Dokic fans are always welcome here , have fun hun ;)

Schnyderfreak
Feb 27th, 2007, 07:07 PM
thx luv :kiss: let's hope for some better Jelena days like in the past because this is sad for such a great player and goodlooking woman.:hearts:

JimM
Feb 28th, 2007, 06:51 PM

What has she done in the past years too deserve a wildcard for anywhere??? If she got a WC for Indian Wells Id be pleased and angry at the same time. Other players have been trhough rough times, but kept playing. Jelena cant even play a 10k.

Just Do It
Feb 28th, 2007, 07:05 PM
There must be a reason why she is not playing (10k) tournaments !? :shrug:

Other players have been trhough rough times

Thats our girl ... ;)

Schnyderfreak
Feb 28th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Other players have been trhough rough times

Thats our girl ... ;)[/QUOTE]

exactly having had loads of problems with her coach/dad and nationality issues and that for a young girl under 18 at that time.
She got the hardest critics from the people who loved her at first.
and now this continues like she doesn't deserve a wc. she is playing 10k tournaments to try and get back!!! :(
you can see it at youtube it's called "Jelena Dokic sur le cicuit itf ":worship:

Cankarlo
Mar 1st, 2007, 06:11 AM
What has she done in the past years too deserve a wildcard for anywhere??? If she got a WC for Indian Wells Id be pleased and angry at the same time. Other players have been trhough rough times, but kept playing. Jelena cant even play a 10k.

You are right with some way but, the other players didn't beat Hingis,Williams,Seles,Mauresmo,Kuznetsova,Clijster s,Henin and many more. And she waits some wc to play in events naturally cause she proved herself. She didn't play for a 6 months couple of years ago and then her ranking fell down. Why didn't wta give her a special ranking for the injury I don't know:(

JimM
Mar 1st, 2007, 08:35 AM
"Why didn't wta give her a special ranking for the injury I don't know"

A good point. Maybe they were not sure of what Jelena was going to do? Keep playing, retire, move to Australia whatever.

We are into March now, and Wimbles is only 3 months away. If she hopes to play there, she better get moving.

Belco
Mar 1st, 2007, 09:52 AM

A good point. Maybe they were not sure of what Jelena was going to do? Keep playing, retire, move to Australia whatever.

We are into March now, and Wimbles is only 3 months away. If she hopes to play there, she better get moving.

i hope she plays wimby... ill be there to support her 100%

Belco
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:09 AM
Jelena 6th on Qualifying list in rome :) good chance she will get into MD and will play here *fingers crossed*

Just Do It
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:13 PM

Jelena gave an interview 3-4 months ago in which she said : I didnt want to ask for a special ranking !

JimM
Mar 1st, 2007, 06:26 PM
This scenario might apply too Jelena. An extract from an article on Alexandra stevenson. Stevenson was playing the current 75k Las Vegas and got whipped by Angela Haynes. Asked about Stevson trying to make a come back, Haynes had this too say.

"I can't imagine going from (No. 18 to No. 369)," said the 22-year-old winner, Haynes. "I've known Alex since I was maybe 5 or 6 years old. She's a sweetheart. But it's very, very tough trying to make this kind of (comeback). I went from 95 to 190, and that was really bad. There are so many good, young players out there now. Personally, I wouldn't try it. It would be too much, starting over at her age and having to play all the qualifiers and smaller events, not being able to get into bigger events. I wouldn't put myself through it. Basically, you have to work your butt off and pray a lot."

I posted the full article here

http://www.barbara-schett.net/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=9847&st=0&#entry296817

Cankarlo
Mar 2nd, 2007, 10:05 AM
She says like that (Haynes) cause I am afraid she has not that much talent!!! She is right with that feeling if it happens to her.

Highlandman
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:30 PM
Uhm, Stevenson had the chance last summer where she played well, but after it she has done all her ret. - matches etc. - no it is harder for her...

Tenis Srbija
Mar 2nd, 2007, 09:52 PM
Jelena is currently in Zagreb, where she is training with Borna Bikić!

Young promising Croatin tennis player Indire Akiki saw her yesterday, and she told me Dokić gained some weight, and that she looks bad. She was training for one hour :rolleyes: and then they went off...

That's all from me to you guys for now ;)

Just Do It
Mar 3rd, 2007, 02:08 AM
Its really dead here :yawn: We need some action ... maybe Jelena should help us by playing next week ? :haha:

Mr.Kardashian
Mar 3rd, 2007, 07:25 AM
that would be nice...

Jose-Luis
Mar 3rd, 2007, 08:16 AM
Jelena is currently in Zagreb, where she is training with Borna Bikic

Isnt Borna Bikic in jail :tape:

Mr.Kardashian
Mar 3rd, 2007, 08:55 AM
no i dont think he is wasnt that just a rumour?

Mr.Kardashian
Mar 3rd, 2007, 08:56 AM
my 1000th in my favourite players forum...

vutt
Mar 3rd, 2007, 10:29 AM
no i dont think he is wasnt that just a rumour?

No it wasn't rumour. He was convicted, but most likley he had to compensate financial damage he did plus he will have some sort of probing time while he must avoid troubles with law. If he fails to do so he will go to jail I guess.

Schnyderfreak
Mar 3rd, 2007, 11:31 AM
Jelena is currently in Zagreb, where she is training with Borna Bikić!

Young promising Croatin tennis player Indire Akiki saw her yesterday, and she told me Dokić gained some weight, and that she looks bad. She was training for one hour :rolleyes: and then they went off...

That's all from me to you guys for now ;)

thx for the info. I hope they went off to the gym then if she's gained some weight. her mobility on court used to be a great asset besides the fore- and backhand. she had nearly everything right for the top.

IMHO she needs to do a couple of 10k tours to start with to gain confidence and routine again and then move on to the real tours.
Suppose she got a wc for let's say Key Biscaine in two weeks and she plays the no. 100 and got wiped off the field, it was pointless to get the wc.
she should better be 100% physically at least then the rest will follow.
take slow certain steps instead of the big leap into the unknown.!

Привет
Mar 3rd, 2007, 10:24 PM
Playyyyyyyyy Jelenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:rolls:

It really is draining following a player that never plays! :(
Did Anna Tatishvili get another wildcard for Indian Wells? If so that sucks, Jelena deserves one more than her. A Lucic/Dokic match would be too good!

Tenis Srbija
Mar 4th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Jelena deserves WC more than Ana? And that's cuz she hasn't played in a tournament properly for like two years... Cuz she is always pulling out cuz of "injuries"... I think Tatiashvili has now far more credit than JD :shrug:

Привет
Mar 4th, 2007, 01:35 AM
And what has Tatishvili done? I can't remember hearing anything about her since she got a wildcard into some other American tournament and beat Mirza.

Jelena deserves a wildcard more because she's a player who has had good results in the past. Of course she's done nothing recently but alot more people would want to watch Jelena than would want to watch Anna. Tenis Srbija if you can give me recent results from Tatishvili that warrant her getting this wildcard then fine.

Just Do It
Mar 4th, 2007, 09:24 AM
The IW org. would give that MD WC to Jelena, I am sure about that, but she wont play, I mean its stupid to go from Europe to America just because of one tournament :shrug:

Schnyderfreak
Mar 4th, 2007, 10:42 AM
i agree. it would be best to get herself 100% fit and do a couple of itf tours.
it would be a suggestion to get herself well prepared for the tier 1 tours of Berlin and Rome and ask a wc for those tours and do well in a couple of itf tours before that. she has a goal to prepare for then i reckon.
If that all goes well she gets a good boost for Paris and Wimbledon and then she will surely move up the ranks!!
off course talk is easy i know that, but i can't imagine that she and her coach don't plan like this?

Cankarlo
Mar 4th, 2007, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=Привет;10206965]And what has Tatishvili done? I can't remember hearing anything about her since she got a wildcard into some other American tournament and beat Mirza.

Jelena deserves a wildcard more because she's a player who has had good results in the past. Of course she's done nothing recently but alot more people would want to watch Jelena than would want to watch Anna. Tenis Srbija if you can give me recent results from Tatishvili that warrant her getting this wildcard then fine.[/QU

I totally agree with you. Jelena deserves more. It looks like any tournament wants to see Jelena and they don't want to help her. It hurts Jelena I think. And she is right. Couple of years ago, when jelena was racing for Serbia ,Australian Open organizators said we will give her wildcard if she needs to play. When she said I want to comeback to Australia and I want play again in Australian Open, they said we will not make any difference to her. She will play in that pre-qualifying event. I can remember that 3 or 4 years ago we were watching her in every tournaments on tv. Jelena was a big problem for anyone on tennis court. I really can't get,how can they forget all these things. I mean Who is Tatishvili???? Ohh Didn't she take maindraw wc to Indian Wells last year too as well? How did I forget it? Actually, I didn't see her in any tournaments. But ,I wouldn't believe if there is anyone to say me she is more talented than Jelena. Cause I still think she is the one of the best in the game.

Just Do It
Mar 4th, 2007, 10:53 AM
So if its true that Jelena is training in Zagreb, maybe she will play next week ? :unsure:

Wizzy Maryfan
Mar 4th, 2007, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=Привет;10206965]And what has Tatishvili done? I can't remember hearing anything about her since she got a wildcard into some other American tournament and beat Mirza.

Jelena deserves a wildcard more because she's a player who has had good results in the past. Of course she's done nothing recently but alot more people would want to watch Jelena than would want to watch Anna. Tenis Srbija if you can give me recent results from Tatishvili that warrant her getting this wildcard then fine.[/QU

I totally agree with you. Jelena deserves more. It looks like any tournament wants to see Jelena and they don't want to help her. It hurts Jelena I think. And she is right. Couple of years ago, when jelena was racing for Serbia ,Australian Open organizators said we will give her wildcard if she needs to play. When she said I want to comeback to Australia and I want play again in Australian Open, they said we will not make any difference to her. She will play in that pre-qualifying event. I can remember that 3 or 4 years ago we were watching her in every tournaments on tv. Jelena was a big problem for anyone on tennis court. I really can't get,how can they forget all these things. I mean Who is Tatishvili???? Ohh Didn't she take maindraw wc to Indian Wells last year too as well? How did I forget it? Actually, I didn't see her in any tournaments. But ,I wouldn't believe if there is anyone to say me she is more talented than Jelena. Cause I still think she is the one of the best in the game.

I think u don't have to justify !
I mean, it's not a matter of talent or tennis ... I'm not really sure Jelly would win againt tatithing but it's clear that Jelena deserves a WC more than her, and more than lots of players !

Why ? Just because of her past !
WC are here to give players a chance to show their talent, but they are also here just to help great players to try to come back !
I think it's just normal to receive WC to a tournament when in the past you were ranked in the top 5 or made big things for ur sport ! And that even if you're not actually at your best !

Then, i'm not sure Jelly really ask for wild card ... And if she makes it, i hope for her that she won't miss the oportunity because, i think thats ok WC should be alaways given to past great players who wanna comeback, but if they fail week after week, I dont think they deserve wc anymore !
I mean it's "one chance to come back, if you're not able to make it with tournaments help, you'll have to take it steps by steps and alone !"
But Jelena didn't really try i think !

IMPOSSIBLE
Mar 4th, 2007, 12:53 PM
6th In Qualifying List, Just Play Here and Your Confidence will return

IMPOSSIBLE
Mar 4th, 2007, 12:56 PM
18 ALTERNATE For Rome-Panda, theres a run of Italian ITF clay events Jelena please play all events on this circut

Highlandman
Mar 4th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Waiting:rolleyes: :p ;)

Tenis Srbija
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:19 PM
You all think that Jelena Dokić would receive MD WC for IW??? :speakles:
Don't you know anything about how tennis works :scratch:

Noumber one Anna is protected by Octagon, and that's why she is receiving WC's... Noumber two, Jelena wouldn't even been considered for WC! Have you been checking her out lately :shrug: She is like in-out, in-out, in-out, on FUTURES! So you really thing that orgs. at IW would let themselfes that kinda luxury...

And in the past JD asked for many WC's on WTA tournament, and has been offered just with QUALIS WC's...no MD!

Just Do It
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Waiting:rolleyes: :p ;)

Waiting is gonna kill me :o

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Mar 5th, 2007, 07:30 AM
I really miss her lets hope she plays soon!!

Mr.Kardashian
Mar 5th, 2007, 09:03 AM
id be so happy if she just played... win or lose

Just Do It
Mar 5th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Qualifyng

6 $ DOKIC, Jelena AUS 617 1

She is still IN :scared: dont wd please ! By the way is there any chance that JD will make MD ?

Schnyderfreak
Mar 5th, 2007, 09:35 AM
as long as she plays and fight s for every ball she alway has a chance.
i'm only worried about the fact that she has gained weight and is not 100%fit cux she needs that more than confidence to have a good chance.

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Mar 5th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I dont understand her.. She just needs to play no matter what.. just FUCKING PLAY!!! :sad:

Jose-Luis
Mar 5th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Qualifyng

6 $ DOKIC, Jelena AUS 617 1

She is still IN :scared: dont wd please ! By the way is there any chance that JD will make MD ?

If she withdraws it will probably be tomorrow or Wednesday if she doesnt withdraw till Thursday there is a chance :tape:

Привет
Mar 6th, 2007, 04:53 AM
You all think that Jelena Dokić would receive MD WC for IW??? :speakles:
Don't you know anything about how tennis works :scratch:

Noumber one Anna is protected by Octagon, and that's why she is receiving WC's... Noumber two, Jelena wouldn't even been considered for WC! Have you been checking her out lately :shrug: She is like in-out, in-out, in-out, on FUTURES! So you really thing that orgs. at IW would let themselfes that kinda luxury...

And in the past JD asked for many WC's on WTA tournament, and has been offered just with QUALIS WC's...no MD!

You're not as smart as you seem to think you are. :lol: :cool:

vutt
Mar 6th, 2007, 08:06 AM
You're not as smart as you seem to think you are. :lol: :cool:

It's the best just to ignore him, he is not worth our time...

IMPOSSIBLE
Mar 6th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Jelena Still in :)

IMPOSSIBLE
Mar 6th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Q Withdrawal Deadline : Tue 27 February 2007 by 14:00hrs GMT

Philip
Mar 6th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Q Withdrawal Deadline : Tue 27 February 2007 by 14:00hrs GMT
But I think you have to be there on the day of the draw otherwise you wont be entered... so its still up in the air really until the draw comes out ;)

play jelena play!

Just Do It
Mar 6th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Its tuesdat and she didnt WD :eek:

Play please !!! :unsure:

Dokic Pierce
Mar 6th, 2007, 09:24 PM
It will be so great to see her name in a draw - is anyone near the event to go and have a look if she does play? :D

Just Do It
Mar 6th, 2007, 09:37 PM
or somebody from Italy to call? If she is about to play there i guess she will get MD WC ?

Jose-Luis
Mar 6th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Jelena entered in two more challengers in Italy week of March 26th one is 10 and other 50k

Привет
Mar 7th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Good to hear! At least she's entering tournaments so we can be sure she's still alive! :D :lol:

Just Do It
Mar 7th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Good to hear! At least she's entering tournaments so we can be sure she's still alive! :D :lol:

yes :tape:

I really think she will play these Italian tournaments :unsure:

Philip
Mar 7th, 2007, 02:42 PM
When does the Quallie draw come out for this tourney?

Just Do It
Mar 7th, 2007, 07:55 PM
I have no idea :shrug: Anyone ?

Jose-Luis
Mar 7th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Singles Qualifying Draw Dates :10-12 March
Singles Qualifying Draw Sign-In : 09 March 2007 by 18:00 hrs

Just Do It
Mar 7th, 2007, 08:53 PM
So Jelena should be there in 2 days ?

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Mar 7th, 2007, 09:27 PM
PLAY!!! PLEASE!!! :o

Tenis Srbija
Mar 7th, 2007, 09:44 PM

I don't wanna fight with you (PLEASEEEE), just I feel to need to tell that anyone who knows hers PIN CODE can sign her up for the tournaments :p

But she is alive... my friend Indire Akiki (Croatian tennis player) saw her once again in Zagreb, training... So I guess that's not a bad sign... :)

auntie janie
Mar 7th, 2007, 11:52 PM
I don't wanna fight with you (PLEASEEEE), just I feel to need to tell that anyone who knows hers PIN CODE can sign her up for the tournaments :p

But she is alive... my friend Indire Akiki (Croatian tennis player) saw her once again in Zagreb, training... So I guess that's not a bad sign... :)

That's good. So if Jelena never does start playing again, we can all just switch over and start rooting for your friend Indire. GOOOO AKIKI!!!!! :rocker2: :aparty:

Привет
Mar 8th, 2007, 05:57 AM

I couldn't really be bothered to fight you either. It was a joke though.. I never thought Jelena was dead. Indire Akiki has to be the strangest Croat name I've ever heard!

Just Do It
Mar 8th, 2007, 09:10 AM
I couldn't really be bothered to fight you either. It was a joke though.. I never thought Jelena was dead. Indire Akiki has to be the strangest Croat name I've ever heard!

Indira what ? :haha:

Just Do It
Mar 8th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Its thursday and she is still IN :eek: Guys do you think she will really play ??

vutt
Mar 8th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Let's see where it leads. I'm optimistic!

Jose-Luis
Mar 8th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Its thursday and she is still IN :eek: Guys do you think she will really play ??

If she will play she should alredy be there so we can hope if she doesnt get injured again :tape:

So Disrespectful
Mar 8th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Let's be positive everyone! Best case scenario: Jelena has been working her ass off every day for the last few months and is striking the ball better than ever, ready to unleash her top form against an unsuspecting, poor 10K player :devil:

Just Do It
Mar 8th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Let's be positive everyone! Best case scenario: Jelena has been working her ass off every day for the last few months and is striking the ball better than ever, ready to unleash her top form against an unsuspecting, poor 10K player :devil:

:haha: :lol:

Just Do It
Mar 8th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Guys, if Jelena is about to play there the tournament director knows that 4sure, so maybe someone from Italy should call ?

Anyone ???

Tenis Srbija
Mar 8th, 2007, 11:28 AM
That's good. So if Jelena never does start playing again, we can all just switch over and start rooting for your friend Indire. GOOOO AKIKI!!!!! :rocker2: :aparty:

So she can count on you guys when she appears on WTA :p

Yeah her name is funky... But she is extremly talented Croatian tennis player. At age of 15 she is alredy training with tennis players as Ivana Lisjak etc...

Highlandman
Mar 8th, 2007, 04:47 PM
I would call again, but yeah, I'm not that motivated after Ortisei,Biberach,Buchen etc. - all the time I called before the event and all the time she withdrawn...

Philip
Mar 8th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Guys, if Jelena is about to play there the tournament director knows that 4sure, so maybe someone from Italy should call ?

Anyone ???
Great Idea!

Anyone from Italy here? :angel:

Philip
Mar 8th, 2007, 04:48 PM
I would call again, but yeah, I'm not that motivated after Ortisei,Biberach,Buchen etc. - all the time I called before the event and all the time she withdrawn...
:sad: ;)

Highlandman
Mar 8th, 2007, 05:28 PM
IF nobody has called till tomorrow, I will do....okay? But I'm not at home before 3.30 pm German time ;)

Highlandman
Mar 8th, 2007, 05:28 PM
:sad: ;)

:lol:

Philip
Mar 8th, 2007, 05:35 PM
IF nobody has called till tomorrow, I will do....okay? But I'm not at home before 3.30 pm German time ;)
:bigclap:!

Highlandman
Mar 8th, 2007, 05:51 PM
:bigclap:!

I hope they can english there :unsure:

Just Do It
Mar 8th, 2007, 06:01 PM
I hope they can english there :unsure:

:scared: huh hardly believe !!!

Where is DADYO now ? He is from Italy !!

Tenis Srbija
Mar 8th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Great Idea!

Anyone from Italy here? :angel:

Why do you think that director knows? He for sure knows as much as you and me... On 10k tournaments (qualis) you don't have to announce that you are participating, just to show on sign up for qualis... :)

Привет
Mar 9th, 2007, 05:57 AM
So she can count on you guys when she appears on WTA :p

Yeah her name is funky... But she is extremly talented Croatian tennis player. At age of 15 she is alredy training with tennis players as Ivana Lisjak etc...
I thought Indire Akiki was a man! :eek: My bad..

I really hope that Jelena will play! It would be so good if she could get back into the top 100! Australia would have 4 women inside the top 100 if Sam, Alicia, Nicole and Jelena all were in there. But that's definitely not the reason I want Jelena to be back, I want her back because I miss her. I remember a few years ago when she came back to represent Australia it was so strange. I hadn't been following tennis back when she was winning regularly on the tour. Almost as though I was seeing her for the first time. When I was little I associated Jelena with a mole, long blonde hair, and a psycho dad! :lol: I never really saw her with that much appreciation. This will sound mean but I actually thought of her as a downgraded version of Kournikova. But she isn't and she never was, so I hope she can come back soon! :cool:

The Kaz
Mar 9th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Jelena :sad:

Привет
Mar 9th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Jelena :sad:

:lol: What are you sad about? She hasn't withdrawn yet!! :D

IMPOSSIBLE
Mar 9th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I think she's gonna play :)

Jose-Luis
Mar 9th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Today is Singles Qualifying Draw Sign-In :scared:

Привет
Mar 9th, 2007, 09:10 AM
I hope she will play. :D That's about as optimistic as I am letting myself get.

Mr.Kardashian
Mar 9th, 2007, 10:04 AM
fingers crossed....

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Mar 9th, 2007, 10:20 AM
I Hope So!

Just Do It
Mar 9th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Play please !!!!

Just Do It
Mar 9th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Guys I'll be at the countryside this weekend, and there i dont have intenet :sad: So i wont know whats happening with Jelena :crying2:

rada
Mar 9th, 2007, 11:38 AM
looks like she is playing:)

Just Do It
Mar 9th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Entry list is updated and she is still in ... :scared:

Highlandman
Mar 9th, 2007, 02:13 PM
I called and they said she is going to play....;) ;) I wish it will be true....

Just Do It
Mar 9th, 2007, 02:15 PM
:bounce:

King Aaron
Mar 9th, 2007, 02:17 PM
I called and they said she is going to play....;) ;) I wish it will be true....
I really hope so. ;)
She's probably thinking if Mirjana Lucic can win at a Tier I, why can't she at $10k qualies. :o

Highlandman
Mar 9th, 2007, 02:21 PM
I really hope so. ;)
She's probably thinking if Mirjana Lucic can win at a Tier I, why can't she at $10k qualies. :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope it is her last 10k-event for the future....

Just Do It
Mar 9th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Q draw today or tomorrow ?

Somebody should send me a message VIA mobile with new informations about Jelena and this tournament ??? :unsure:

Highlandman
Mar 9th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Q draw today or tomorrow ?

Somebody should send me a message VIA mobile with new informations about Jelena and this tournament ??? :unsure:

Q-Draw can be today....

Is here someone from Serbia or nearly you?

Just Do It
Mar 9th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Actuaqlly i think q draw should be tomorrow, but I am not sure ...

I dont know, I 'll try to find somebody from Serbian Sensations now :)

Highlandman
Mar 9th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Actuaqlly i think q draw should be tomorrow, but I am not sure ...

I dont know, I 'll try to find somebody from Serbian Sensations now :)

okay, yeah, on this bad challengers we never know...;)

Okay, If not, ask here again ;)

Philip
Mar 9th, 2007, 03:18 PM
:dance: I hope she is in! :dance:

Tenis Srbija
Mar 9th, 2007, 04:29 PM
I really hope so. ;)

And the funniest thing is that JD is about at the same position as the girl Lučić defeated :lol: :lol: :lol:

MilanDokic
Mar 9th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Information from Jelena Dokic's mother, Ljiljana:
"Jelena is in Italy at the moment where she will play an event from 10th March!"

C'mon Jelena :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

OZTENNIS
Mar 9th, 2007, 08:01 PM
yay, please play lol

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Mar 9th, 2007, 09:45 PM
its about TIME!!!!

OZTENNIS
Mar 9th, 2007, 09:53 PM
She should still come back to australia...

Tenis Srbija
Mar 9th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Good Luck :)

Highlandman
Mar 9th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Cool, so I was right:)

rada
Mar 10th, 2007, 01:11 AM
good luck jelena

Привет
Mar 10th, 2007, 02:03 AM
C'mon Jelena! Play! :D

I think Jelena could have won a round at a tier 1 as well if she got a first round opponent like Nelson :lol:

At least I hope she could :unsure: ;)

Havok
Mar 10th, 2007, 04:43 AM
Jelena :rocker:. Please play and tear up this field.

Mr.Kardashian
Mar 10th, 2007, 06:08 AM
jelena make our day and play!!

Привет
Mar 10th, 2007, 06:16 AM
I've been watching a few youtube videos of Jelena's old matches. Against Venus in Rome in 2000, Serena at the YEC in 2000 :'( So sad that she can't just get herself onto a tennis court regularly anymore! I also watched Anna K vs. Venus Wimbledon '00! Great match! :D

PLAYYYYYYYYYY JELENAAAAAAAAAAA.

Привет
Mar 10th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Doubt I'll get a reply, and if I do it will be some crap going on about how they can't release the information, but I just emailed the tournament director in Rome.

His email was on the itf website so I thought I'd give it a shot! :shrug: I'm not expecting a reply, but I just asked whether Jelena was still planning on playing in Rome, and if she had arrived in Rome yet.

If I get a reply I'll post the exact email into this thread. Don't get your hopes up though! ;)

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Mar 10th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Please play Jelena!!!

Jose-Luis
Mar 10th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Still no Q draw :unsure:

Highlandman
Mar 10th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Still no Q draw :unsure:

Very late for a 10k-event....

vutt
Mar 10th, 2007, 10:01 AM
I think we should prepare ourselfs for longer wait. As I recall nuber of times last year when q.results appeared on websites only next morning.

Tennis-Chick
Mar 10th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Still no draw??

jamatthews
Mar 10th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Jelena in playing a match shocker...:eek: :p

(#4) Dokic def Ballarini (UNR) 6-2 6-1

2QR Dokic vs Lupu (UNR)

EDIT: Better? :p

Highlandman
Mar 10th, 2007, 06:14 PM
:woohoo: :hearts: :worship:

Never heard of Francesca Ballari before :p

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/players/player.asp?player=100074065

Good luck against Madalina Lupu :hearts:

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/players/activity.asp?player=100083909

Tennace
Mar 10th, 2007, 06:49 PM
JELENA! :bounce:

I am just happy she decided to play :)

OZTENNIS
Mar 10th, 2007, 07:18 PM
yay jelena, good win to!

Mr.Kardashian
Mar 10th, 2007, 07:24 PM
well done jelena!!! keep winning but more importantly keep playing... im so happy

Tenis Srbija
Mar 10th, 2007, 07:44 PM
As expected :)

I glad she decided to play... I hope we won't wait for like two more months till next one ;)

Jose-Luis
Mar 10th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Jelena playing :eek: :D and winning ;)

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Mar 10th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Yay Jelena!!!

Привет
Mar 10th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Let's see some more of this Jelena! :D

I am so happy she is playing again, now QUALIFY QUALIFY QUALIFY!

WOOT! Jelena is playing again :rocker2:

I guess this just goes to show, always listen to mothers. ;)

Привет
Mar 10th, 2007, 08:17 PM
I am going to make a Jelena avatar in my happiness!!!

Would anyone else like one?

I am feeling generous.

Not that I can make good avatars, but I made the one I have now, so I do have SOME (albeit limited) skills.

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 10th, 2007, 08:35 PM
LOL I had absolutely no idea she was playing. Congrats on the win. :)

Try to qualify, or something.

GeeTee
Mar 10th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Good onya Jelena.

Hope we see her competing regularly over the next few months. It's a no-brainer that she could do with some matchplay..

The Jelena of eight years ago would have relished the opportunity to scratch her way into the top 100. If she doesn't expect too much too early, she can do it again.

LindsayRulz
Mar 11th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Yay! Nice to heard that she's playing!

hdfb
Mar 11th, 2007, 01:25 AM
:woohoo:

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Mar 11th, 2007, 01:48 AM
:rocker: :bowdown:

Highlandman
Mar 11th, 2007, 09:42 AM
:woohoo: :hearts: :worship:

2nd 6-0,6-0 after against Lynn Blau in Ismaning:p

IMPOSSIBLE
Mar 11th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Jelena :)

powerbackhand
Mar 11th, 2007, 10:06 AM
in the thread for Rome-Real it says that Jelena double bagelled Lupu

Erika_Angel
Mar 11th, 2007, 10:42 AM
in the thread for Rome-Real it says that Jelena double bagelled Lupu

That is a game they play to try and guess who will double bagel their opponents. It isn't the result. (It may end up being - I hope lol - but that isn't what their posts meant ;) )

King Aaron
Mar 11th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Well done on actually competing and winning your first match Jelena! :D :D :p ;) :D

Schnyderfreak
Mar 11th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Great Job Jelena :worship:
i hope she gets into the main draw and kick butt:)

Ballbasher
Mar 11th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Congrats on solid win :D

Just Do It
Mar 11th, 2007, 05:30 PM
so Jelena is in the MD now ? :)

I cant believe she is playing :woohoo:

Highlandman
Mar 11th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Isnt there a Q3? If yes, she plays against a "better" player....:)

But today :hearts: :bounce: :bounce: :aparty:

6-3,6-1 vs Lupu....:)

Philip
Mar 11th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Jelena beat lupu 6-3 6-1? :)

MilanDokic
Mar 11th, 2007, 05:49 PM
11.03.2007. Jelena Dokic (4) beat Madalina Lupu from Romania 6:3, 6:1 to reach the third qualifying round at the Rome - Real challenger (clay, 10.000 $), where she will face Martina Di Giuseppe (Italy) on Monday. If Jelena prevails Giuseppe she will be in main draw!

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 11th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Martina Di Giuseppe ... who is she ? :scratch:A 15 year old who just beat the 9th seed 6-0 6-0.

If Dokic loses that then :tape:

Tenis Srbija
Mar 11th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Does any of players that JD defeated here has WTA ranking?
And does Martina have one? :)

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 11th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Good job Jelena. :)

Jose-Luis
Mar 11th, 2007, 06:57 PM
:eek: Well done Jelena :kiss:

Ballbasher
Mar 11th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Well done! :D But last round she needs to play 25% I hope she can

Just Do It
Mar 11th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Martina Di Giuseppe ... who is she ? :scratch:

Just Do It
Mar 11th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Something is wrong with wtaworld :confused:

By the way - avatar changed :p

< --------------------------

Highlandman
Mar 11th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Martina Di Giuseppe ... who is she ? :scratch:

A nice talent from Italy, is not that bad....probably a better test for Jelena..;)

tojja
Mar 11th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Jelena beat lupu 6-3 6-1? :)
Nice to read :wavey:

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 11th, 2007, 08:09 PM
6 for win
4 F
3 SF
2 QF
1 R16
Death.

OZTENNIS
Mar 11th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Well Done Jela, Now Qualify

LindsayRulz
Mar 11th, 2007, 08:19 PM

Havok
Mar 11th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Way to go Jelena. Now win on Monday please. :)

Mr.Kardashian
Mar 11th, 2007, 08:35 PM
well done jelena!!! keep it up

Just Do It
Mar 11th, 2007, 08:48 PM
So will Jelena get some points for winning 2 q matches here ?
Can anyone post a link with receiving points at challengers ( 10k events ) ? :)

Tenis Srbija
Mar 11th, 2007, 08:50 PM
No she won't...

vutt
Mar 11th, 2007, 09:09 PM
So will Jelena get some points for winning 2 q matches here ?
Can anyone post a link with receiving points at challengers ( 10k events ) ? :)

It's on Official'07 rule book here: http://www.itftennis.com/womens/circuitinfo/rules.asp

If I read it correctly in case of $10k event it goes like this:
6 for win
4 F
3 SF
2 QF
1 R16

and that's it

OZTENNIS
Mar 11th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Well Done Jela, Now Qualify

Привет
Mar 12th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Dear Mr ********,

Regarding J. Dokic, she has already arrived in Rome and she is still in the tournament.

Best regards

Lorenzo Bucur, Tournament Director

This is the email I received back from the tournament director! He actually responded. It was a little late seeing as though I knew she was there after she had already played two matches :lol: But maybe this could be a way to find out whether she has arrived, whether she is playing etc. in ITF tournaments in the future.

Mr.Kardashian
Mar 12th, 2007, 06:15 AM
yeah that is true... im so happy jelena is playing again... even if it is just a small 10k event...

Erika_Angel
Mar 12th, 2007, 09:13 AM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=287093&page=11

Make sure you all vote for Jelena in the final of the 'Australian' voting game :D

Belco
Mar 12th, 2007, 12:20 PM
OMG OMG OMG

i left this thread for a week or so and was boring so came in and OMG OMG she playing and winning :bounce: :woohoo:

i hope im not the jinx :tape:

King Aaron
Mar 12th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Well done. Now qualify Jelena! :yeah:

LegionArgentina
Mar 12th, 2007, 03:48 PM
An argentian player is there in Rome playing the future and ask her for Jelena. She told me that she is not very happy and that she had bad homur. Also that she is always with her team and doenst talk to anyone.

Just Do It
Mar 12th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Whats homur :confused:

Guys we must find some pics :fiery:

Just Do It
Mar 12th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Jelena's match must be over by now .... :shrug:

jamatthews
Mar 12th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Whats homur :confused:

Humour I presume. ;)

Just Do It
Mar 12th, 2007, 04:33 PM
DOKIC LOST ! nooooooooooooooo :crying2:

Just Do It
Mar 12th, 2007, 04:34 PM
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/drawsheetbyRound.asp?tournament=1100014901&event=1100084596

Main Draw is out, qualifiers are placed, and that Italian girl Martina is playing against SABINO, Lisa , no Dokic :speakles:

Dokic lost or maybe retired :sad:

Just Do It
Mar 12th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Doubles Main Draw

(1)Gatto-Monticone/Kustava (ITA/BLR) v BYE
Besser/Dokic (ITA/AUS) v Desiderio/Iacovacci (ITA)

(3)Chevalier/Srndovic (FRA/SWE) v Buryachok/Celani (UKR/ITA)
Bacquet/Mascherini (FRA/ITA) v Buitoni/Kirbijikian (BRA/ARG)

Perugini/Rustignoli (ITA) v Harmsen/Metzinger (NED/AUT)
(4)Schaefer/Sedenkova (GER/CZE) v Corbolan/Quercia (ARG/ITA)

Di Giuseppe/Iannuzzi (ITA) v Grazioso/Sabino (ITA)
(2)Chieppa/Shamayko (ITA/RUS) v Baschirotto/Graus (ITA)

Jelena is playing doubles :eek: :yeah:

Tenis Srbija
Mar 12th, 2007, 04:58 PM
She lost 4-6 4-6 :weirdo: :smash: :o

Highlandman
Mar 12th, 2007, 05:07 PM
She lost 4-6 4-6 :weirdo: :smash: :o

:tape: :tape: :tape: :help: :help: :help: :tape: :tape: :help: :help: :tape: :tape: :help: :help: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Highlandman
Mar 12th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Doubles Main Draw

(1)Gatto-Monticone/Kustava (ITA/BLR) v BYE
Besser/Dokic (ITA/AUS) v Desiderio/Iacovacci (ITA)

(3)Chevalier/Srndovic (FRA/SWE) v Buryachok/Celani (UKR/ITA)
Bacquet/Mascherini (FRA/ITA) v Buitoni/Kirbijikian (BRA/ARG)

Perugini/Rustignoli (ITA) v Harmsen/Metzinger (NED/AUT)
(4)Schaefer/Sedenkova (GER/CZE) v Corbolan/Quercia (ARG/ITA)

Di Giuseppe/Iannuzzi (ITA) v Grazioso/Sabino (ITA)
(2)Chieppa/Shamayko (ITA/RUS) v Baschirotto/Graus (ITA)

Jelena is playing doubles :eek: :yeah:

Astrid is a good choice ;)

Cankarlo
Mar 12th, 2007, 05:09 PM
I can't believe she lost to Di Giuseppe. (15 years old girl.) It will be hard for Jelena to climb in rankings. I think she needs some wc to bigger events and pray for a little bit of luck cause if she plays in 10k tournaments and lost in the last round of qualifying will not help her cause she won two matches but she won 0 point. So I wish very best of luck to Jela.( hopefully there can be someone force to retire who is in the maindraw now because Jelena is the alternate player to be the lucky loser )

Highlandman
Mar 12th, 2007, 05:14 PM
:help: 16 years old girl :tape:

I was sure that it isn't the easiest one and that there would be one close set maybe - but 4-6,4-6 to a girl like this? I'm sure Steffi Graf or so would beat this girl easily after 8 years break :tape:

What's up with Jelena? I can't believe it! This loss is much more worse than the one in Semis of Ismaning against Astrid Besser.....:sad:

I'm sick, but now I'm nearly dying :bigcry:

Jose-Luis
Mar 12th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Jelena :sad: :help:

Jose-Luis
Mar 12th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Well she is still on the list for Rome - Panda :tape: she needs to keep trying

Highlandman
Mar 12th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Well she is still on the list for Rome - Panda :tape: she needs to keep trying

Again 10k :tape:

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 12th, 2007, 06:05 PM
LOL. Really pathetic. :help:

Hope she does better in doubles.

vutt
Mar 12th, 2007, 06:36 PM
:help: 16 years old girl :tape:

...but I hope you remember what one 16 years old girl did with top 50 players back in 1999,2000. So age is not issue in womens tennis.

However if after non stop play after 2-3 months she will be still in trouble getting past 10k qulies then it will be end of story in my opinion.

Highlandman
Mar 12th, 2007, 06:45 PM
...but I hope you remember what one 16 years old girl did with top 50 players back in 1999,2000. So age is not issue in womens tennis.

However if after non stop play after 2-3 months she will be still in trouble getting past 10k qulies then it will be end of story in my opinion.

It was just the correction ;)

I hope she plays better events soon!

Mr.Kardashian
Mar 12th, 2007, 07:30 PM
at least she is playing again... im happy with that... unlucky jelena but dont lose confidence

Havok
Mar 12th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Pathetic. Win a round in doubles or something.

Erika_Angel
Mar 12th, 2007, 10:08 PM
She could still be a Lucky Loser, she is the next in.

JimM
Mar 12th, 2007, 10:17 PM
4-6 4-6 is a tight score no matter who she plays. And these kids, as I've said before are good. The important thing is she is playing again, and she seems to be committed now by playing doubles as well :):):)

Keep going Jelena! You cant stop now

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dokic Pierce
Mar 13th, 2007, 01:12 AM
I really really hope Jelena gets in as a lucky loser - she needs some luck at the moment!

Playing doubles is definately a great sign by Jelena - the girl is back! :bounce:

auntie janie
Mar 13th, 2007, 01:41 AM
I'm glad I stopped by here -- nice to see some optimism after this sad news! As long as Jelena doesn't withdraw from the next couple events she's on the list for, I guess there's always room for hope.

Dokic Pierce
Mar 13th, 2007, 03:47 AM
Yes that will be the true test, if she can front up again the following week and keep trying.

I really hope she has a few wins in the doubles, it will be great for her game, movement, getting used to competing again at this level etc.

All looking positive so far in my view :D

Привет
Mar 13th, 2007, 05:43 AM
:sad:

Jelena I'm sad you lost, but I hope you get in as a lucky loser. Wouldn't it be a strange twist of fate if she got in as a lucky loser and won the tournament! :D :lol: Ok I'm dreaming I know.

Win some matches in doubles Jelena! Dokic/Besser teaming .. :D

Well they've played each other so they must know something about each other's game. I agree with vutt, I'll lose hope if she fails to qualify for these challenger events months on end.

Focus on doubles here and then play your next event Jelena! Don't give up! :)

Cankarlo
Mar 13th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Sometimes doubles matches can help you for the singles as well. I can remember that, that was a very bad year in 2003 again for Jelena and she lost couple of first round matches in a row in Linz,Filderstadt and so on. And she played doubles with Bartoli( I can be wrong) and through to the last rounds the week she lost to Maleeva in the singles draw and after that week she beat Clijsters,Rubin,Stevenson in Zurich which gave a big confidence for Jelena.

Jose-Luis
Mar 13th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Jelena is 11 in the Q list for Rome - Panda

Just Do It
Mar 13th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Figh Jelena !!!

Doubles results ?

Schnyderfreak
Mar 13th, 2007, 03:18 PM
it's a pity you lose from a young talent like yourself years ago.
But don't give up hope ànd keep getting the matchplay in cuz that will surely bring you back so focus on the doubles now

Belco
Mar 13th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Figh Jelena !!!

Doubles results ?

i checked website and nothing...

anyway....

Jelena playing doubles is a positive step... still competing is good..

CMonnnnnnn Jeloooooo win the Doubles

auntie janie
Mar 13th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Jelena is 11 in the Q list for Rome - Panda

And 4th on the Q list for Foggia $10K, the week after Panda. :cool:

Tenis Srbija
Mar 13th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Panda :lol:

GL Jelly :yeah:

King Aaron
Mar 13th, 2007, 04:36 PM
:tape: I can't believe she actually lost. Sigh. I guess it's obvious she hasn't been training her butt off.

Good luck in doubles.

Just Do It
Mar 13th, 2007, 05:52 PM
GO JELENA! there was a piece of her match on eurosport, it was so good that 15 yaer old girl was good but jelena played better but on the bigger points she choked but hey:) she play lijke milan said :
One guy posted this at dokic-live !!! Anyone know something about it :confused:

Just Do It
Mar 13th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Still no doubles results ???

Just Do It
Mar 13th, 2007, 06:38 PM
OMFG !!!!!!!! Jelena played yesterday against thit girl, no wonder she lost !!!

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.head.com/microsites/elitegallery/pics/2005U14/small/impressions/Martina%2520Di%2520Giuseppe%2520at%2520infoboard.J PG&imgrefurl=http://www.head.com/microsites/elitegallery/pic_show1.php%3Foffset%3D17%26gal_id%3D2&h=120&w=90&sz=44&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=S5WGPkjN2w5daM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=66&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmartina%2Bdi%2Bgiuseppe%26gbv%3D2%26s vnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

:eek: Martina :eek:

Highlandman
Mar 13th, 2007, 07:30 PM
OMFG !!!!!!!! Jelena played yesterday against thit girl, no wonder she lost !!!

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.head.com/microsites/elitegallery/pics/2005U14/small/impressions/Martina%2520Di%2520Giuseppe%2520at%2520infoboard.J PG&imgrefurl=http://www.head.com/microsites/elitegallery/pic_show1.php%3Foffset%3D17%26gal_id%3D2&h=120&w=90&sz=44&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=S5WGPkjN2w5daM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=66&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmartina%2Bdi%2Bgiuseppe%26gbv%3D2%26s vnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

:eek: Martina :eek:

No wonder? ;) I still think, it was a bad loss, despite this girl seems to be "good".

(She seems very young for 16!)

At the end of 2006 for example a result:

32 Martina DI GIUSEPPE - Elisa PETH (GER) 2-6 0-6

;)

Philip
Mar 13th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Jelena wasnt ranked high enough for a LL spot then? :(

Ahwell... as long as Jelena keeps trying... and doesnt dissapear for 6 months again.

Just Do It
Mar 13th, 2007, 08:16 PM
I think no one WD !

Jelena is playing tomorrow , doubles ;)

Just Do It
Mar 13th, 2007, 08:16 PM
That girl looks like a boy :tape:

Cankarlo
Mar 13th, 2007, 08:33 PM
I really do wonder how Jelena looks actually. I can't see her for a long time. Is she looking beautiful still? Anyone saw her???