PDA

View Full Version : Indian Wells 2007

Pages : 1 [2]

Dexter
Mar 14th, 2007, 05:24 AM
I woke up to check the results and literally started crying... I never felt so bad after Ana's loss...

Ana&Jelena Fan
Mar 14th, 2007, 06:28 AM
After two wins, Ana loses in third match. Nothing new... :rolleyes: :help:

ce
Mar 14th, 2007, 08:01 AM
ana will never be top 10,unless she changes something big in her game,i can predict that she made like 1000000 unforced errors,its just:o

Tenis Srbija
Mar 14th, 2007, 08:14 AM
:speakles:

I had training in 8... My coach came, and he said to me that Ana lost... I was like :lol: yeah sure, and then he showed me on his mobile. Dear God :speakles: But it was one of my best trainings ever on the other hand :lol:

FIRST SET - :rolleyes:

SECOND SET - :speakles: :weirdo:

THIRD SET - :o :smash:

Tenis Srbija
Mar 14th, 2007, 08:18 AM
So guys...this is the first set Ana lost 0-6 on WTA tour events...
And she lost it to Bammer :haha: :haha: :haha: :weirdo: :help: :tape: :tape: :tape:

aussie12
Mar 14th, 2007, 08:25 AM
So guys...this is the first set Ana lost 0-6 on WTA tour events...
And she lost it to Bammer :haha: :haha: :haha: :weirdo: :help: :tape: :tape: :tape:

please dont remind us :sad:

Tenis Srbija
Mar 14th, 2007, 08:32 AM
I still can't understand how Ana CAN LOSE A SET 0-6 against Sybille :shrug:
Just imposiblle... Dear God :sobbing:

Borislove
Mar 14th, 2007, 12:09 PM
OMG! Ana. It's awful. It's not so terrible that she lost to Bammer in general(but off course it is). But she was 0-6 down it's something unbelievable in its bad turn.
I think the text on Tennis Srbija site may tell smth more about it. Only for those who knows serbian http://www.tenissrbija.co.nr/

Langers
Mar 14th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Hopefully that such lose won't affect her.
Couldn't get any worse...

Just Do It
Mar 14th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Pathetic :o

Natalicious
Mar 14th, 2007, 01:28 PM
ana :eek:
i thought she would win that easily.. wow that's bad!

Joana
Mar 14th, 2007, 01:29 PM
LOL. You suck, Ana.

Natalicious
Mar 14th, 2007, 01:44 PM
I still can't understand how Ana CAN LOSE A SET 0-6 against Sybille :shrug:
Just imposiblle... Dear God :sobbing:

since sybille won over serena at horbart she's really on fire and i thought it's gonna be close but i didn't think that she could beat ana & win a set 6:0 :eek:

Fidello
Mar 14th, 2007, 02:00 PM
No, never.Well, I wish that I have your faith

wtf is wrong with this board today?!

Dexter
Mar 14th, 2007, 02:03 PM
:silly: @ posting's times. :tape:

azdaja
Mar 14th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Do you guys think that we were blinded from the very beginning by her beauty and general sweetness and we missed the fact that maybe she's not THAT talented? I know, it's a blasphemy, but I sometimes wonder.
i still think she can get better, but i stopped having high expectations about a year ago or so.

as for her beauty, it certainly didn't hurt her popularity, but her tennis is still more important.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Mar 14th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Do you guys think that we were blinded from the very beginning by her beauty and general sweetness and we missed the fact that maybe she's not THAT talented? I know, it's a blasphemy, but I sometimes wonder.

Beauty and sweetness is just an extra.
She's very talented! Was already showed in Zurich at age 16. There's only a problem with the development.
She's really not near her top level, but already number 14. I guess that says enough.

After today I experienced how tough it is to be a fan.
The believe is still there.

XCoco
Mar 14th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Oh! :eek: That sucks! :( I really would have thought she won it in straight sets :( ... I really don't understand how did she lose a set baggeled :o . Hopefully that such lose won't affect her.

Fidello
Mar 14th, 2007, 06:46 PM

Dexter
Mar 14th, 2007, 06:49 PM
No, never.

Kampi
Mar 14th, 2007, 07:05 PM
:silly: @ posting's times. :tape:

Yeah, once again a big time problem. :rolleyes: No solution so far. :help:

P.s.: Wait a second...no it seems to be correct. Check timezone in your CP and set DST to auto.

Joana
Mar 14th, 2007, 07:13 PM

No. She really was promising. It wasn't her beauty that got her to the QF of Roland Garros and top 20 at the age of 17. It's just that somewhere along the way she stopped improving.

Tenis Srbija
Mar 14th, 2007, 07:15 PM
I think that's when she discovered sushi :lick: .

Yeah :lol: :rolleyes:

antonella
Mar 14th, 2007, 09:48 PM
It's just that somewhere along the way she stopped improving.

I think that's when she discovered sushi :lick: .

dulkogii
Mar 14th, 2007, 11:37 PM
jajaja!

maybe!

G~Playa
Mar 15th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Go Luck Ahead Of Miami!

~lollipop_girl~
Mar 18th, 2007, 08:58 AM
when I got home and saw this score on whatever day it was (I can't remember when it was now :p) I was soooooooooooooo mad, especially with the fugging 6-0 :rolleye:
but I kinda can't express that right coz IW ended up being the most amazing tournament for me so I can't have angry feelings right now :lol:

Oh and u know how for ages we haev been saying "don't turn into Hantuchova" to Ana... Yeah well I take that back now, turn into Danka and come from nowhere and win IW with two awesome tournaments before it too :drool:

Dexter
Mar 18th, 2007, 09:08 AM
:unsure:

Next IW is in about 350 days time... Are you sure Katie, that this is the next tournament you want Ana to win? :p

~lollipop_girl~
Mar 18th, 2007, 09:38 AM

Next IW is in about 350 days time... Are you sure Katie, that this is the next tournament you want Ana to win? :p
No she can defend Montreal and win USO as well... and make it to YEC ;)

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Mar 18th, 2007, 10:00 AM

Yes, hopefully it won't take so long.
What's the last that Ana didn't win a tournament.

Yesterday I again watched parts of the quarterfinal against Srebotnik in Montreal. So weird. The movement looks better then it's now and during that match you heard a lot of AJDE's. She showed some fighting there.
What the hell happend after that.

Dexter
Mar 18th, 2007, 10:15 AM
No need to look what's wrong with her... We can do nothing about that. The best what we can do is be patient and support her as much as we can. I'm sure it will pay off sooner or later. I have the faith.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Mar 22nd, 2007, 07:07 AM
Shvedova - Cibulkova start at 17:00 CET.
Ana & Maria are playing on friday!