PDA

View Full Version : some of my badreps are gone :shrug:

Slumpsova
Feb 16th, 2007, 04:54 AM
yesterday i recieved like 10 badreps (i know :o) but i woke up this morning and check, some of them disappeared ! :eek: i mean WTF? can this be happenning?

BTW it's not like i'm gonna ask them back or anything, so please leave it that way. thanks :lol: :p

Lefty.
Feb 16th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Do you remember who gave you the badreps? Because I remember I got a badrep from RussiaTennis a really long time ago and then he/she got banned, so it disappeared. :shrug:

Brett.
Feb 16th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Did you get recieved by a same person, whom gave you 10 bad reps?

Kim's_fan_4ever
Feb 16th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Do you remember who gave you the badreps? Because I remember I got a badrep from RussiaTennis a really long time ago and then he/she got banned, so it disappeared. :shrug:

Same. I think when you get a badrep from someone who's later banned it just disappeares :shrug:

Martian Stacey
Feb 16th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Were the bad reps really offensive at all? If so maybe an admin deleted them :shrug:

Slumpsova
Feb 16th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Were the bad reps really offensive at all? If so maybe an admin deleted them :shrug:

i'm afraid not.
i remembered *Diva* and Mrs.Peel only gave me :rolleyes: don't think it's offensive even though i badrepped them back :lol:
the most annoying one is from michelling-michello (or some retarded name like that) she gave me "moron" with a 7-size font. don't think it's offensive either but it's annoying so i put her on ignore list :p

i can't remember the rest but whatever :shrug:

Kart
Feb 16th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I don't know what happened to your bad reps.

If you put people on your ignore list though, you cannot see their reps.

Slumpsova
Feb 16th, 2007, 04:30 PM
i know. i only ignored that michello girl. but the others reps just gone for good :lol:

drake3781
Feb 17th, 2007, 03:11 AM
I *think* if the thread that contained your message that was badrepped was deleted, then the badrep goes away too. Is the thread still there?

Slumpsova
Feb 17th, 2007, 06:34 AM
i don't know, maybe the thread was closed. anyway your goodrep from the same thread is still there ;)

drake3781
Feb 20th, 2007, 04:09 AM
i don't know, maybe the thread was closed. anyway your goodrep from the same thread is still there ;)

;)

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 20th, 2007, 04:22 AM
i'm afraid not.
i remembered *Diva* and Mrs.Peel only gave me :rolleyes: don't think it's offensive even though i badrepped them back :lol:
the most annoying one is from michelling-michello (or some retarded name like that) she gave me "moron" with a 7-size font. don't think it's offensive either but it's annoying so i put her on ignore list :p

i can't remember the rest but whatever :shrug:

:tape:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 21st, 2007, 04:38 PM
I thought admins gave bad reps!:lol: