PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in love?

~lollipop_girl~
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Seeing yesterday was Valentine's Day, the day of love :inlove:
I want to follow with that by seeing how many people actually do believe in love or think its just mistaken for extreme admiration for another person... And of course here I am talking about romantic love, not love for ur mum or sibling (does that exist :scratch: :p)

Also keep in mind the difference between loving someone and being in love with someone...

SO basically, do u believe in love?

mandy7
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:12 PM
other,
a simple:
yeah, i do

Selah
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:12 PM
No.

new-york
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:23 PM
love as passion won't last forever but i believe that you can stay with someone that you respect and like enough to build something together in a long term perspective, & that means accepting that you're also both working daily on what can be done for this union to be the best it can possibly be.

miffedmax
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:23 PM
It's not like in the movies. You have to work your ass off, but it doesn't always fall apart. It waxes and wanes, and it's nature changes over time. But it's out there. I think a lot of us are just too lazy to work for it. But it's like anything else. If you want to do it well, be ready to work your ass off.

meyerpl
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:40 PM
It's very real, although there are people who, due to mental, emotional or personality disorders, are incapable of loving someone else.

Love is the cause of both the best and the worst feelings most people will ever experience, and you can't have one without the other.

Kart
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Two words.