PDA

View Full Version : How was your Valentine's Day?

practiceboy
Feb 15th, 2007, 04:57 AM
it snowed like 2 feet in Boston today, so the guy I'm seeing said we should just stay in and that he'd cook for me. It was really yummy and we had a bottle of champagne, but we passed out right afterwards... I woke up like an hour ago, and he's still passed out on the sofa in my living room. I'm sort of debating whether I should wake him up or not - to be honest, I don't know how much energy I have for sex right now :confused:

No Name Face
Feb 15th, 2007, 05:47 AM
mine was great. my girl came over last night because she was supposed to be busy with sorority shit all day today...i was gonna surprise her at 12am. but we had a HUGE snowstorm and classes were cancelled. so we got drunk w/ the house, slept, woke up, made her breakfast, made me breakfast, played board games and watched movies with the house...it was spectacular. then i spent close to an hour getting her car out of my driveway (i'm now the one man plow) and so she left. it was the best/only valentine's day i've ever had, really. i like being in a relationship...it's not as hellish this time around. :p

suffer well
Feb 16th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Got up....got showered, had breakfast (I never eat anything for breakfast I just take two pills)..went to work...came home had dinner, showered...checked mailbox (nothing there)...watched TV, went to bed....

alelysafina
Feb 16th, 2007, 10:03 AM
It was like any other day...

tennisIlove09
Feb 16th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Mine was so amazing. Thanks to one very special man. :hearts: He is so wonderful.

Jevel
Feb 16th, 2007, 03:26 PM
I shoveled 2 feet of snow and then took a nap. Then retired for the evening for some "self love". :X