PDA

View Full Version : happy valentines day

marilyn002
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:22 PM
:) hi
i am new to the group, my name is marilyn. happy valentines day to all

Helen Lawson
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Happy Valentine's Day, dear. I don't have a guy right now, so it might as well be any other routine, dull, boring Wednesday with no guy and no date. I might get a new car this weekend, so it's not the end of the world.

aussie12
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:46 PM
hi, sorry but valentines day sucks, its just another reminder to the single people that you are single.

hdfb
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:48 PM
I know, huh? :help: If I had a Valentine I don't think I'd complain. But I spent the whole of Valentine's day working so I wasn't at home crying like a bitch...

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:49 PM
i think V-Day sucks my ass too... but I am actually doing something for it for the first time ever!! Very weird... wonders never cease when you have an on-and-off boyfriend

quasar
Feb 14th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Be sure to check out Kate Winslet's "The Holiday" (2nd best romantic comedy EVER after Love Actually).

Kate's character, Iris, is absolutely fascinating, the epythome of female perfection.

Cheers,

Carlos

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 14th, 2007, 10:24 PM
i'm going to see music & lyrics... I know, how cheesy... but i am going to see the half-naked pop-star sing "Welcome to Bootytown", not to marvel at the chemistry of Drew Barrymore and droopy eyes Hugh Grant... anyway, I am sure I will be missing a lot of the movie anyway :devil: :tape: