PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear - Does anybody watch this show?

!<blocparty>!
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:01 PM
K so I've been a huge fan for a while. Who saw tonight's show (USA roadtrip). Hilarity. :haha:

The guys are all pretty funny, especially Jeremy. Death @ the shower in his car and the cow juice. :rolls:

Discuss.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:11 PM
I only managed to catch the end of the US road trip one, when Jeremy said that the American woman was going to sue him because BBC said it was a '91 car and it was an '89 car or something like that.

Top Gear always makes me laugh. I remember the one where they had to drive their cars to the lake and then travel on the lake. That was hilarious.

The Winter Olympics were funny too.

EDIT: It was on again tonight :fiery: I watched the Brits instead of that :mad:

!<blocparty>!
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:19 PM
I only managed to catch the end of the US road trip one, when Jeremy said that the American woman was going to sue him because BBC said it was a '91 car and it was an '89 car or something like that.

Top Gear always makes me laugh. I remember the one where they had to drive their cars to the lake and then travel on the lake. That was hilarious.

The Winter Olympics were funny too.

I caught most of it and for one of the tasks they had to paint something offensive on each other's cars and travel through Alabma. Jeremy had "Country and Westers Sucks", Hamster had the best one: "Man Love Rules" in pink letters with pink head lights, and the other guy had "Hillary For Presiden"t with "NASCAR Sucks" on the boot. :haha:

They stopped off at a gas station and this woman went psycho and got the 'boys' who came and chased after the entire crew throwing stones at the trucks. Death.

Avid Merrion
that Top Gear road trip was the best, like ever!! :lol:

Jeremy Clarkson is God :worship:

!<blocparty>!
And :o the Brits are on tonight?

Avid Merrion
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:21 PM
the Alabama gas station incident :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepVB1YI7gk

Monica_Rules
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:24 PM
This episode was hilarious.

Epigone
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:36 PM
We're still stuck with episodes from the end of 2005 :sobbing:

This (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a0/TGZondaCarPark.jpg) was one of the funniest moments of lateAll three presenters created a traffic jam in Paris attempting to leave a car park in a Pagani Zonda, a Ford GT, and a Ferrari F430; the problem was that, owing to the angle of the slope onto the road combined with the low bodies of the cars, the fronts were scraping the ground.

Europe rocks
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:03 PM
That moment where the Alabama woman got the boys on them :lol: :eek: :haha:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:05 PM
the Alabama gas station incident :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepVB1YI7gk

OMG Hilarious.

My brother watched it on Sunday and he was telling me about the Possum that they ran over and then Jeremy comes back with a dead cow on top of the car :lol:

Damn, I can't believe I missed it :(

Europe rocks
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:32 PM
I missed it on Sunday as I was having a shower :lol:

Avid Merrion
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:35 PM
OMG Hilarious.

My brother watched it on Sunday and he was telling me about the Possum that they ran over and then Jeremy comes back with a dead cow on top of the car :lol:

Damn, I can't believe I missed it :(

lol, it was brilliant, the whole episode was on youtube but it's been pulled by the bbc :( it's repeated on bbc3 on Saturday @ 7pm though :D well worth a watch if you're a fan.

RatedR Superstar
Feb 15th, 2007, 01:06 AM
i love top gear!!! :worship:

although thyre kinda bias at times, but their show rocks!!!:)

rockwithme
Feb 15th, 2007, 05:03 AM
i try to catch it when i can..those guys are awesome :D
most inspiring episode: a soccer match using cars in a giant vacant lot with a hugely oversized soccer ball. The aim is to test which of the popular hatchbacks on the market is the zippiest. cool fun :bounce:

bergkamp2004
Feb 15th, 2007, 08:04 AM
bst show on tv
Those americans in deep south are mental
they should all be locked up
it was hilarious

CooCooCachoo
Feb 15th, 2007, 09:25 AM
I truly despise this show :shrug:

Haz
Feb 15th, 2007, 12:26 PM
I truly despise this show :shrug:

How come?:confused: ....i think it's hilarious btw such an awesome show, Indeed last weeks episode was just bloody brilliant:lol:

controlfreak
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:09 PM
I can't believe he installed a shower in his car! I nearly died laughing! :lol:

!<blocparty>!
Mar 26th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Who saw tonight's show?

The Espace convertible on the test track :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

One of the funniest shows on TV.

Cilla
Mar 26th, 2007, 01:28 AM
I loved the episode where they went caravanning :rolls: