PDA

View Full Version : Yay...my Murphy Brown season one arrived today....

suffer well
Feb 13th, 2007, 09:02 PM
:) I promised myself to keep them for the week-end but I couldn't wait and watched the first two episodes....

I also got a coupon for $20 off my next purchase...it expires on the 14/06/06

And....a bonus disc....it's a WarnerBros promo celebrating WB-TV. There are two episodes from different shows on it....'My Sister Sam' and 'Room For Two'. I have never seen either before....looks like they're both from the 80's....

suffer well
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:16 PM
I know nobody really cares about this too but I didnt get any Valentine day cards either....

Sally Struthers
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:17 PM
I know nobody really cares about this too but I didnt get any Valentine day cards either....

well all you need then is Golden Girls DVDs and some ice cream for a nice Valentine's Day on your own :tape:

suffer well
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:26 PM
well all you need then is Golden Girls DVDs and some ice cream for a nice Valentine's Day on your own :tape:

I don't have those Sally. I'm just going to watch some Falcon Crest instead....

suffer well
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:38 PM

I changed my mind. I booked a movie on P-P-V 'Hard Candy'...I was told it was good....so I will have a drink and watch this....

Helen Lawson
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:53 PM
My Sister Sam is good, but the girl in it, not Pam Dawber, the other one, got blown away by a stalker/fan. You can't get DMV records in California anymore. This is because that's how the psycho found her. Rang her doorbell. Acted weird, asked for an autograph. She complied. He came back a few minutes later, she answered the door, he blew her away. Very sad. She was great in "Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills." A promising, talented, hard-working young actress who didn't flash her snatch around town, walk around with vomit caked on her dress, wasn't dependent on booze and drugs, didn't get stoned and drive down the wrong way on the Interstate, or have sex tapes on the Internet. Blown away at 21.

The short, dark-haired guy in Murphy Brown was sexy and doable, but I wanted to throw the rest of the cast into a large meat grinder.

suffer well
Feb 16th, 2007, 09:47 AM
My Sister Sam is good, but the girl in it, not Pam Dawber, the other one, got blown away by a stalker/fan. You can't get DMV records in California anymore. This is because that's how the psycho found her. Rang her doorbell. Acted weird, asked for an autograph. She complied. He came back a few minutes later, she answered the door, he blew her away. Very sad. She was great in "Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills." A promising, talented, hard-working young actress who didn't flash her snatch around town, walk around with vomit caked on her dress, wasn't dependent on booze and drugs, didn't get stoned and drive down the wrong way on the Interstate, or have sex tapes on the Internet. Blown away at 21.

The short, dark-haired guy in Murphy Brown was sexy and doable, but I wanted to throw the rest of the cast into a large meat grinder.

Rebecca Schaeffer....her story was heartbreaking. This will upset me now for a while…I’m like that....

I presume you’re talking about Miles Silverberg (the young producer of the series played by Grant Shaud)....as for the 'meat grinder'....somewhat sadistic....

As for Murphy Brown itself. I'll only buy the episodes with Corky Sherwood in them....I guess I'm fixated on her....