PDA

View Full Version : Norah Jones "Not Too Late"

tennisIlove09
Feb 13th, 2007, 08:57 PM
I picked up the CD, and it is pretty good. I dont think she has a hit like "Come Away With Me", but I really like "The Sun Doesnt Like You".

Any one else have this album?

fnuf7
Feb 13th, 2007, 09:14 PM
My Dad loves this woman :lol: He bought the album over the weekend and it is a very nice album. Nothing groundbreaking or particularly life-changing but there's nothing to hate about it :)

I've found it's really good as background music for dinners etc (and that is not meant as an insult or something, it's simply a very pleasant album ;) )

tennisIlove09
Feb 13th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Yup it totally is.
I love listening to Norah when I am stressed. It totally calms me down.

Haute
Feb 14th, 2007, 03:53 AM
I'm still hoping I get it on Thursday from my sister for my birthday, but in the meantime I've downloaded a few of the songs. I really love 'Not Too Late,' I can't stop listening to this one song. And the small sample I've heard of 'Broken' is so good.

Norah is coming to Michigan the day I leave for Beijing. :sad: I want to go to one of her concerts so badly, but it never works out in my favor.

Haute
Feb 16th, 2007, 02:39 AM
I did get the cd afterall tonight from my sister. :yeah: But when I put it in my computer to rip the songs onto my drive it says that I have the Deluxe Edition, and this is disc 1....is there supposed to be a second disc? :scratch:

Andy_
Feb 16th, 2007, 08:10 AM
I did get the cd afterall tonight from my sister. :yeah: But when I put it in my computer to rip the songs onto my drive it says that I have the Deluxe Edition, and this is disc 1....is there supposed to be a second disc? :scratch:

I think there is a Deluxe Edition including a DVD with certain special features. There's likely to be no difference between the 'basic' CD and disc 1 of the Delux Ed...

Your sis sounds like a nice sis to have, Randy! :hug: How do you like Norah's CD? Just like Dallas said, I find it very relaxing and I love to have it in the background even at work.

Haute
Feb 16th, 2007, 08:23 AM
She'll be an even better sister if she can get me concert tickets for May 4th. :p

I'm still trying to take in all of the songs, but I really like the cd. 'Not Too Late,' 'Thinking About You,' 'Wish I Could,' and 'Broken' are my early favorites. :) What ones are you liking?