PDA

View Full Version : The Czech in Nikki

rockwithme
Feb 13th, 2007, 01:04 PM
One of my favourite parts of her game is when Nikki berates herself in Czech after losing a point, or looks to the crowd and shouts at her step-father :lol:

Love those outbursts :D

Does anyone know what she's actually saying??

Sexysova
Feb 13th, 2007, 01:16 PM
give me what she said and I can translate it :)

for example: "NEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" = "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"TAKHLE TO NEMŮE HRT(US OPEN 06)" = "YOU MUSTN'T PLAY BY THIS WAY" OR "YOU CAN'T PLAY THIS" :)

give me examples and I can translate it ;)

rockwithme
Feb 13th, 2007, 01:36 PM
oh is that all..?
was hoping she would be a bit naughty:p

Sexysova
Feb 13th, 2007, 02:00 PM
I don't know, you create this thread so I wait for examples what Nicole said and I can translate it for you :)

maybe also: "POJĎ" = "COME ON" :)

Princeza
Feb 13th, 2007, 02:28 PM
oh is that all..?
was hoping she would be a bit naughty:p

:lol: :lol:

Derek.
Feb 13th, 2007, 02:53 PM
I don't know, you create this thread so I wait for examples what Nicole said and I can translate it for you :)

maybe also: "POJĎ" = "COME ON" :)

I thought Jedem was come on. :o

Sexysova
Feb 13th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Jedem almost=pojdme :)

Derek.
Feb 13th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Jedem almost=pojdme :)

Isn't pojdme come on too?

Sexysova
Feb 13th, 2007, 03:38 PM
yes :lol:

Vaidisova Ruled
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:22 PM
at the AO, against Safarova at a moment she said "Why?????". I think it was in english. Or was it something else?

Anahi
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:46 PM
i don't remember i have to see the match again hehe

Sexysova
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:55 PM
no... not in czech :)

Lunaris
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Isn't pojdme come on too?
pojď=singular
pojďme=plural
but it's the same word - come on

She often uses Jii Kriste=Jesus Christ, or Oh Jesus
and I remember her often saying 'do hajzlu!', which is hard to translate coz english sucks in vulgarisms. Maybe Fuck a duck! I'll be fucked!, Godamn! or simply Shit! :o

Sorry for this :p

Derek.
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:09 PM
pojď=singular
pojďme=plural

She often uses Jéžiši Kriste=Jesus Christ, or Oh Jesus
and I remember her often saying 'do hajzlu!', which is hard to translate coz english sucks in vulgarisms. Maybe Fuck a duck! I'll be fucked!, Godamn! or simply Shit! :o

:spit:

Nicole. :o :rolls:

Lunaris
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Jedem which is a declanation form of verbum 'jet' means go (like go Canada go :lol:). But in tennis context it is simply a word which should encourage you.

Sexysova
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:16 PM
I think Nicole never said="do hajzlu" :D

Lunaris
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:21 PM
I think Nicole never said="do hajzlu" :D
Listen more carefully. She said it in Sydney and also in Melbourne against Lucie. One would say she is lively, another that she is brat. I personally don't care, at least it gives me good laughs when she is playing.

Neptune
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:34 PM
She uses Jesus Chirst :eek: :lol: Well,it's funny because it's not a commun word in the tennage language.:lol: :lol:

Sexysova
Feb 13th, 2007, 07:01 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I really must be more carefully :) but it's true that Nicole sometimes laughs me :D :lol:

Anahi
Feb 13th, 2007, 08:09 PM
me too :lol: nicole is the best hehe
when she come to mexico she makes me laugh a little i just smile to her because i said her "you are the number 1" and she said me "yes i know" i just smile was so funny haha

Sharapova's_Boy
Feb 13th, 2007, 09:36 PM
when she come to mexico she makes me laugh a little i just smile to her because i said her "you are the number 1" and she said me "yes i know" i just smile was so funny haha

:lol:

Derek.
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Nicole. :p

rockwithme
Feb 14th, 2007, 06:36 AM
pojď=singular
pojďme=plural

She often uses Jii Kriste=Jesus Christ, or Oh Jesus

Fuck a duck :haha:

Corpuscle: i would provide you with some examples but i have no idea what she's saying so.....it's difficult to put it down in words :)

but keep posting all the funnies and naughties guys, heh:D

rockwithme
Feb 14th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Listen more carefully. She said it in Sydney and also in Melbourne against Lucie. One would say she is lively, another that she is brat. I personally don't care, at least it gives me good laughs when she is playing.

i think she's just very emotionally expressive, not a brat..though she does have a slight temper, likes to smash balls into the crowd every now and then :lol: what a crack up :D

Sexysova
Feb 14th, 2007, 07:07 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sharapower8
Mar 16th, 2007, 06:04 PM
pojď=singular
pojďme=plural

She often uses Jéžiši Kriste=Jesus Christ, or Oh Jesus

:lol: Nikki is exellent ! :devil:
How do you pronounce "POJĎ" ?

Sexysova
Mar 16th, 2007, 06:39 PM

pojď = come on :)

Lunaris
Mar 16th, 2007, 07:10 PM
pojď = come on :)
He wants to know the pronounciation not the translation. ;)

Pojď=Poy (read as you see it) and the 'ď'... now thats more difficult. You are a french right? It is very similar to mordieu.

Danči Dementia
Mar 24th, 2007, 10:42 PM

:worship: :worship:

Isn't Nicole lovely very lovely??????????????

:kiss:

I was about to aks what does she says to herslef when she is playing....but Rockwithme asked it before.....:)

Fuck a duck??????

Is that even possible..........

:lol: :lol:

Sharapower8
Mar 24th, 2007, 11:29 PM
He wants to know the pronounciation not the translation. ;)

Pojď=Poy (read as you see it) and the 'ď'... now thats more difficult. You are a french right? It is very similar to mordieu.

thank you so much :worship:

Slumpsova
Mar 25th, 2007, 07:16 PM
cute :D