PDA

View Full Version : How do you tell if a guy is gay or not

kittyking
Feb 13th, 2007, 02:54 AM
How do you tell if a guy is gay or not?

Heres a thread for all those gay sluts single guys, and it would be nice if you have any tales of a friend becoming a gay lover that may be nice too - please keep it PG and no graphic images (just PM them to me instead :p )

SzavayFi
Feb 13th, 2007, 03:06 AM
i usually just jump to conclutions with mannurisisms but that istn always accurate. extreamely homophobic people are most likely gay too is what i hear. idk if its true or not :shrug:

DemWilliamsGulls
Feb 13th, 2007, 03:23 AM
Well here are the signs....(least for most black men) lol ....

#1 A man that thinks that anything is "Cute" is GAY

#2 Ladies if your boyfriend likes anal sex on you or any kind of anal relations (doesnt even have to be you penetrating him).......GAY

#3 If you see a black man with a white woman or has been/in the military (lots of stuff I hear about when those horny men be out to sea) mostly likely GAY

#4 A man that has no kids, never been married...9 times out of 10 GAY

#5 A black gospel choir director GAY

#6 A man that has a hoop in his ear(s) or nipple ring GAY

#7 Ladies if you man is spending more time with his "Boys" than you 9 times out of 10 he fuckin one of em GAY

#8 A man that grew up in a single parent home without a father or father figure, 7 times out of 10 GAY

#9 A man with sensitive emotions or a drama queen GAY

#10 The MOST important for gay men to tell....EYE CONTACT...if he is over engaged in ya'll conversation (especially if he asks if you live alone, been married or have kids) and staring you in the eyes...HE WANTS YOU!

LudwigDvorak
Feb 13th, 2007, 03:42 AM
DemWilliamsGulls, I love you. So many of those fit with my first boyfriend. :haha:

Anyway, I just usually ask any of his friends if I know them, and I'm interested in him, if he's gay. Usually works.

égalité
Feb 13th, 2007, 03:52 AM
If he likes sucking other guys' dicks and/or fucking/getting fucked by other guys in the ass, that's usually a dead giveaway. If you're still not sure, ask him if he likes the Indigo Girls.

Dementieva_Dude
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:12 AM
If he likes sucking other guys' dicks and/or fucking/getting fucked by other guys in the ass, that's usually a dead giveaway. If you're still not sure, ask him if he likes the Indigo Girls.

If he likes the Indigo Girls, it means he's a lesbian, right? :tape:

kittyking
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:19 AM
:haha: love the posts but I mean like any small signs, like for example we all know the whole 'you stood on bird shit' check but is there any other ones (that are maybe less well known)

égalité
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:19 AM
If he likes the Indigo Girls, it means he's a lesbian, right? :tape:

:speakles:

Maybe I should say Bette Midler. Or Helen Lawson!

My dad likes the Indigo Girls. :spit:

Ferosh
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:20 AM
If a guy has a pierced tongue, he'll probably suck your...

LudwigDvorak
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:21 AM
Dementrova, I've wondered this a couple of times. I see you're male and in fashion. Should I believe in the stereotypes here, or are you fashionably straight?

Dementieva_Dude
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:23 AM

Straight men, lesbians, same difference...neither group wants to date me :p

Seriously, though, with the bird poop check thing mentioned...how does that work? Fill an uninformed homo in!

Dementieva_Dude
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:24 AM
ps...Helen Lawson is dead sexy :D

Ferosh
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:25 AM
Dementrova, I've wondered this a couple of times. I see you're male and in fashion. Should I believe in the stereotypes here, or are you fashionably straight?

:o

I'm not a fashion designer, I just work in the fashion industry. But to answer your question, yes, I'm very much gay and loving it.

cellophane
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:27 AM
If he is posting on WTAworld? ;) Well, yeah, there are actually some straight people here. :help: ;)

égalité
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:28 AM
Straight men, lesbians, same difference...neither group wants to date me :p

Seriously, though, with the bird poop check thing mentioned...how does that work? Fill an uninformed homo in!

Sometimes I have doubts that my dad fits into either of those categories :tape:

Dementieva_Dude
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:31 AM
Sometimes I have doubts that my dad fits into either of those categories :tape:

At least then you'd know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :p
I used to think my mom was a lesbian, so I know where you're coming from.

LudwigDvorak
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:34 AM
:o

I'm not a fashion designer, I just work in the fashion industry. But to answer your question, yes, I'm very much gay and loving it.

See people? I politely asked in a humorous and clever manner if he was gay, and he complied. That's how you find this stuff out.

Thanks for being my guinea pig! :kiss:

Ferosh
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:36 AM
See people? I politely asked in a humorous and clever manner if he was gay, and he complied. That's how you find this stuff out.

No problem. :hug:

Dementieva_Dude
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:36 AM

VERY clever. I'm impressed:worship:

No Name Face
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:15 AM

i think my dad has an indigo girls cd...or maybe it's kate bush...i dunno. maybe it was my mom's cd in my dad's cd collection. my dad is a little metro, but i don't think he's gay at all. though it would explain a few things.

:tape:

even straight men have fem. tendencies...so i mean, unless they say they're gay or are totally gay acting, then they could very well be straight (or prefer girls). i don't think it's as concrete as people make it out to be.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:17 AM
This sounds like a question Mother Marjorie could help out with :lol: ;)

sfselesfan
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:17 AM
How do you tell if a guy is gay or not?

Heres a thread for all those gay sluts single guys, and it would be nice if you have any tales of a friend becoming a gay lover that may be nice too - please keep it PG and no graphic images (just PM them to me instead :p )

The guy in your avatar = gay.

SF

cellophane
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:20 AM
The guy in your avatar = gay.

SF

I know. That's SO obvious. His myspace profile has him as straight. :tape:

~Eclipsed~
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:56 AM
This sounds like a question Mother Marjorie could help out with :lol: ;)

indeed it does.:lol:

Dementieva_Dude
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:00 AM
I know. That's SO obvious. His myspace profile has him as straight. :tape:

I can't tell who it is in kittyking's avatar...who is it?

LudwigDvorak
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:03 AM
It looks like that guy who was "flashing" his watch into Vaidisova's eyes so she'd lose to Serena. Could be wrong.

Brett.
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:07 AM
If any guys are muscled, then most of them are gay! Seriously, its true! :p

cellophane
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:12 AM
It looks like that guy who was "flashing" his watch into Vaidisova's eyes so she'd lose to Serena. Could be wrong.

It is him.

Dementieva_Dude
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:15 AM
If any guys are muscled, then most of them are gay! Seriously, its true! :p

I WISH this was true...the pro sports leagues would be overrun with gay men! :drool:

Dementieva_Dude
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:16 AM

Oh ok...is he famous in his own right, or just infamous as the Vaidisova flasher?

Brett.
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:18 AM
I WISH this was true...the pro sports leagues would be overrun with gay men! :drool:

Don't say "Wish", i have a friend who is bodybuilder, and he told me that most men who loves going to gym are really gay! :lol: I'm serious

cellophane
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:22 AM
Oh ok...is he famous in his own right, or just infamous as the Vaidisova flasher?

He just has a MySpace... and Serena (whether it's her or not, I don't know) called him a ****** in the comments section. :lol: Yes, I was looking at his profile. :o I guess it is really her, because the pictures of him with the sisters look genuine. I have no clue who exactly he is though apart from the fact that he is in Serena's support camp. :shrug:

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:25 AM
He just has a MySpace... and Serena (whether it's her or not, I don't know) called him a ****** in the comments section. :lol: Yes, I was looking at his profile. :o I guess it is really her, because the pictures of him with the sisters look genuine. I have no clue who exactly he is though apart from the fact that he is in Serena's support camp. :shrug:

whats his myspace

cellophane
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:27 AM
whats his myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=140103828

LudwigDvorak
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:31 AM
I just don't know why Serena, if that was her page, would post a picture of herself in the background and use common photographs of her on her page. Ah well.

Dementieva_Dude
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:33 AM

Thanks for the info :)

cellophane
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:34 AM
I just don't know why Serena, if that was her page, would post a picture of herself in the background and use common photographs of her on her page. Ah well.

:shrug:

Brett.
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:34 AM
Is he gay? :tape: :eek:

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:47 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=140103828

propz

kittyking
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Come on, is there any tips

Jakeev
Feb 13th, 2007, 07:12 AM
ps...Helen Lawson is dead sexy :D

:speakles: um...........

~Eclipsed~
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Don't say "Wish", i have a friend who is bodybuilder, and he told me that most men who loves going to gym are really gay! :lol: I'm serious

lol that's not hard to believe. That's one of the best places to go if your gay.:lol: :kiss:

new-york
Feb 13th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Well here are the signs....(least for most black men) lol ....

#5 A black gospel choir director GAY

:haha:.

kittyking
Feb 14th, 2007, 04:08 AM
:lol: nevermind

pengluv
Feb 14th, 2007, 05:05 AM
most serena williams fans that are male and arent black

~Eclipsed~
Feb 14th, 2007, 05:08 AM
most serena williams fans that are male and arent black

so i take it your one of them. :lol:

pengluv
Feb 14th, 2007, 05:34 AM
lol arent the majority of people on this board

TennisSTUD
Feb 14th, 2007, 05:59 AM
If when you first meet him he sniffs your crotch. :rolls: :umbrella: :rolls:

~Eclipsed~
Feb 14th, 2007, 05:59 AM
lol arent the majority of people on this board

point well taken sir.

kittyking
Feb 14th, 2007, 10:10 AM
I duno if he did 'that' look today or not, it was it briefly I think but he does it like real fast

Kart
Feb 14th, 2007, 03:03 PM
If he likes sucking other guys' dicks and/or fucking/getting fucked by other guys in the ass, that's usually a dead giveaway.

Not quite the way I'd have phrased my answer but, nonetheless, it does sum it up.

meyerpl
Feb 14th, 2007, 05:51 PM

I like Bette Midler, Helen Lawson AND the Indigo Girls but I'm so straight the only kind of chair I'll sit in is a straight-back chair. I won't buy a car unless it has a straight-eight under the hood; when I play poker the only hand I try for is a straight flush; when I need to shave I use a straight edge and I do it straightaway; when I was in a comedy duo I was the straight man; I'm straight forward, straight-from-the-shoulder, straight laced; I walk a straight line and when I come to a fork in the road, FUCK IT.....I go straight!

Andy T
Feb 14th, 2007, 06:16 PM
In France, it's easy: when you're on public transport, watch the guy's eyes when the train/bus stops. Who does he look at most often when people get on?

-Ph51-
Feb 14th, 2007, 06:16 PM
That's something you just feel. :angel:

miffedmax
Feb 14th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Okay, this might not be universally true, but it's a little physical thing.

I noticed it when the now-ex and I had our first kid. We live a part of town that has a lot of gay people, she worked in theater (stereotype, I know) and my brother is gay.

Anyway, ever notice how when a woman is carrying a toddler she can kind of throw her hip out to the side to make a little "shelf" to help support the kid?

All of my gay friends and my brother could do the same thing with their hip whenever they picked up my son.

Neither I nor any of my straight male friends could do it. A person doesn't have to be carrying a toddler though; sometimes they can just be standing there and the hip will come out.

Voice, mannerisms, interest, musical taste (I am convinced I am the only straight male Bananarama fan on earth), sexual interests, vocation etc. all can lie.

The hips don't.

(My brother blames my love of Bananarama, Las Vegas shows, and even the fact that I like tall, rangy women like Lena D. on my "recessive gay gene," so you have to watch out for that.)

suffer well
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:29 PM
I like Bette Midler, Helen Lawson AND the Indigo Girls but I'm so straight the only kind of chair I'll sit in is a straight-back chair. I won't buy a car unless it has a straight-eight under the hood; when I play poker the only hand I try for is a straight flush; when I need to shave I use a straight edge and I do it straightaway; when I was in a comedy duo I was the straight man; I'm straight forward, straight-from-the-shoulder, straight laced; I walk a straight line and when I come to a fork in the road, FUCK IT.....I go straight!

I knew this...from your jokes....

suffer well
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:30 PM

I noticed it when the now-ex and I had our first kid. We live a part of town that has a lot of gay people, she worked in theater (stereotype, I know) and my brother is gay.

Anyway, ever notice how when a woman is carrying a toddler she can kind of throw her hip out to the side to make a little "shelf" to help support the kid?

All of my gay friends and my brother could do the same thing with their hip whenever they picked up my son.

Neither I nor any of my straight male friends could do it. A person doesn't have to be carrying a toddler though; sometimes they can just be standing there and the hip will come out.

Voice, mannerisms, interest, musical taste (I am convinced I am the only straight male Bananarama fan on earth), sexual interests, vocation etc. all can lie.

The hips don't.

(My brother blames my love of Bananarama, Las Vegas shows, and even the fact that I like tall, rangy women like Lena D. on my "recessive gay gene," so you have to watch out for that.)

Im straight and I like them.....Cruel Summer...classic :)

!<blocparty>!
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:39 PM
In France, it's easy: when you're on public transport, watch the guy's eyes when the train/bus stops. Who does he look at most often when people get on?

This is a great one. :) And it's why I always wear sunglasses on public transport. Your eyes can wonder wherever they want to. :angel:

Also:

Meh. You can just tell most of the time.

meyerpl
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:42 PM
I knew this...from your jokes....

:bigcry:

Helen Lawson
Feb 14th, 2007, 08:44 PM

The hips don't.

That hips thing, now that I think about it, is totally true. Wow. :worship: :worship:
I've been scamming some man-stud at the gym, he has a queeny voice, so I'm pretty sure he's an appropriate target, but despite all of my flirty interactions and stuff, which he does return, he's not made the first move. I was beginning to think he was a straight queeny guy. But he can do the hips thing, which confirms it. I will just have to buckle under and try harder to win his affections.

suffer well
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:01 PM
:bigcry:

I had another joke for you....but I got plastered last night (I really must stop drinking I do have a problem)...but I forgot it....:o

suffer well
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:36 PM

Are you still humming 'Robert de Niros waiting?'....I am....

meyerpl
Feb 14th, 2007, 09:55 PM
It's 1958 in the U.S. and a 20 yr-old college student goes to her doctor begging for an abortion. The doctor refuses, citing illegality, however; he agrees to help the young woman. He agrees to deliver the baby in the Hospital and present it to another random woman who, under general anesthetic, gives birth the same day. The doctor assures the young woman that there are cesarean births every day.
The moment of truth arrives and to the doctor's horror, there are no other births in the hospital that day. Thinking fast, the doctor presents the baby boy to a priest as he was regaining consciousness following an appendectomy, as a "miricle baby" that the priest had been carrying. The priest, rather than being suspicious, is delighted and takes the baby immediately into his arms. Years pass and the boy grows into a fine young man. One day, the priest finds himself on his death-bed. He calls the young man to his side and says, "My son, all these years I've told you I was your father, but it's time you learned the truth. The priest tells the boy the whole story from the begining. When he's finished, the priest says to the boy, "So you see my son, I'm not really your father, I'm your mother..........the Bishop is your father!"

hdfb
Feb 14th, 2007, 10:04 PM
It's 1958 in the U.S. and a 20 yr-old college student goes to her doctor begging for an abortion. The doctor refuses, citing illegality, however; he agrees to help the young woman. He agrees to deliver the baby in the Hospital and present it to another random woman who, under general anesthetic, gives birth the same day. The doctor assures the young woman that there are cesarean births every day.
The moment of truth arrives and to the doctor's horror, there are no other births in the hospital that day. Thinking fast, the doctor presents the baby boy to a priest as he was regaining consciousness following an appendectomy, as a "miricle baby" that the priest had been carrying. The priest, rather than being suspicious, is delighted and takes the baby immediately into his arms. Years pass and the boy grows into a fine young man. One day, the priest finds himself on his death-bed. He calls the young man to his side and says, "My son, all these years I've told you I was your father, but it's time you learned the truth. The priest tells the boy the whole story from the begining. When he's finished, the priest says to the boy, "So you see my son, I'm not really your father, I'm your mother..........the Bishop is your father!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :haha:

No Name Face
Feb 15th, 2007, 12:56 AM
I really hate it when people THINK they have good gaydar and they really don't. Sort of a random thought, but still.

pengluv
Feb 15th, 2007, 01:48 AM
oh yea this is the number 1 gaydar type thing. when u see a hot average looking guy with a fat ugly white girl.... or somethin like that..

meyerpl
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:06 AM
Sometimes I like to go up to guys in northwoods bars (usually lumberjack/construction worker types) and say, "I'm not gay or anything BUT...you are a very attractive man."

I have to be pretty drunk to do this. I don't know why I haven't had the piss pounded out of me yet. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who finds this amusing when I do it.

I have no gaydar at all and I know it. It's not something I think about when I meet people and socialize. If I see two same-sex people making out, then I conclude that they're probably gay, otherwise I'm not thinking about it.

Brooklyn90
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:16 AM
I really hate it when people THINK they have good gaydar and they really don't. Sort of a random thought, but still.

lol everyone has a gaydar...or they think they do.

Brett.
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:22 AM
Can you pass onto me your gaydar profile please! I wanna check out! :angel:

Grachka
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Sit the guy in front of a table, which has a Barbie and an Action Man on it. If he picks up the Barbie first, you'll know you've got him.

pengluv
Feb 15th, 2007, 03:41 AM
Sit the guy in front of a table, which has a Barbie and an Action Man on it. If he picks up the Barbie first, you'll know you've got him.

lol youre geting it twisted its more like if he picks up the action figure first

cellophane
Feb 15th, 2007, 03:44 AM

Um, no, if it's he picks the Action Man. :rolleyes: :p

~Eclipsed~
Feb 15th, 2007, 04:45 AM
lol youre geting it twisted its more like if he picks up the action figure first

Um, no, if it's he picks the Action Man. :rolleyes: :p

Nah i can see why you guys think that, but i know where Grachka was going with it. If he picks up Barbie that means he has a feminine side and probably will play with Barbie to brush her hair, dress her, etc.

He won't go for the action man because he's not into fighting or killing...it's too masculine. I can see why you thought he might go for the action man, but he won't for the reasons you guys are thinking. It's not like he's going to pick him up to touch his nonexistent genitals

Or

look at it from this point of view...Which one would a straight boy pick up? Obviously the Action Man so he can play war with him or something of that nature. Barbie is too girly to play with.

MinnyGophers
Feb 15th, 2007, 04:58 AM
I was wondering....
What do you'all think about a man who wears earrings on both ears?
I'm not talking about stud earrings, i'm talking about those small hoop earrings.

Brett.
Feb 15th, 2007, 05:30 AM

:lol: I used to do barbies when i was five! :haha:

I was wondering....
What do you'all think about a man who wears earrings on both ears?
I'm not talking about stud earrings, i'm talking about those small hoop earrings.

:spit:

kittyking
Feb 15th, 2007, 05:39 AM

Omg! Im so gonna try that tomorrow on a few guys that im alittle unsure about - Im not actually into these guys but their all closets so if they ever try and pick on me because of my sexuality again then I'll be sure to bring it out. :p

Grachka :worship:

Brett.
Feb 15th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Omg! Im so gonna try that tomorrow on a few guys that im alittle unsure about - Im not actually into these guys but their all closets so if they ever try and pick on me because of my sexuality again then I'll be sure to bring it out. :p

Grachka :worship:

They won't be interest in you, you freak!

Dawn Marie
Feb 15th, 2007, 06:13 AM
Almost 99.9% of gay men for some reason love "THE WIZARD OF OZ". I think it's something about Dorothy and the ruby red slippers.

Watch their hand movements and look at their fingernails.

No Name Face
Feb 15th, 2007, 06:38 AM
I have no gaydar at all and I know it. It's not something I think about when I meet people and socialize. If I see two same-sex people making out, then I conclude that they're probably gay, otherwise I'm not thinking about it.

same here. i mean, unless it's really obvious.
all of my friends have fem tendencies (and they're noticeable), but i mean...most people aren't 100% straight.

kittyking
Feb 15th, 2007, 07:12 AM
They won't be interest in you, you freak!

Thanks sweetheart http://yelims1.free.fr/Bisous/Bisous28.gif

MrSerenaWilliams
Feb 15th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Almost 99.9% of gay men for some reason love "THE WIZARD OF OZ". I think it's something about Dorothy and the ruby red slippers.

Watch their hand movements and look at their fingernails. :unsure::lol: I HATE that movie :lol:

Sally Struthers
Feb 15th, 2007, 07:33 AM
ask if he is a member of wtaworld.

Brett.
Feb 15th, 2007, 07:34 AM
ask if he is a member of wtaworld..

Who is "he"?

~Eclipsed~
Feb 15th, 2007, 05:50 PM

Who is "he"?

the person you want to find out is gay or not.

Dominic
Feb 15th, 2007, 07:36 PM

The hips don't.

Every human being can do the hip thing and all the guys do it without noticing it when youre tired and you stay up. Your friends are just stupid and dont want to seem gay so they dont do it when you ask them.

Sally Struthers
Feb 15th, 2007, 08:17 PM
someone explain the hip thing to me again. I'm not quite picturing what it is exactly :shrug: