PDA

View Full Version : Photos Show Anna Nicole in Bed With Bahamian Immigration Minister; Frozen Sperm Used?

Mother_Marjorie
Feb 12th, 2007, 04:40 PM
New photos show Smith in bed with Bahamian immigration minister

POSTED: 10:51 a.m. EST, February 12, 2007

Pictures show Anna Nicole Smith with immigration minister
Both were fully clothed
Bahamian officials probing whether she got special favors
Spokesman for Smith's companion says pictures stolen

NASSAU, Bahamas (AP) -- A newspaper published two photographs on its front page Monday showing Anna Nicole Smith lying in bed fully clothed in an embrace with the Bahamian immigration minister, who approved her application for permanent residency.

Immigration Minister Shane Gibson has come under criticism from the political opposition for giving the former Playboy Playmate special treatment in granting Smith -- who died Thursday in Florida -- residency in the Bahamas last year.

The residency application was based on Smith's purported ownership of a waterfront mansion. But G. Ben Thompson, a South Carolina developer once dated Smith, has said he had not given Smith the house as a gift as her lawyers have asserted. Thompson is attempting to reclaim the house.

A representative of Anna Nicole Smith's companion, Howard K. Stern, scrambled on Monday to control dissemination of items he said were stolen from the mansion over the weekend before he returned from Florida, including images from a computer taken from the house.

Ron Rale, Stern's spokesman, said in a statement Monday that anyone who disseminates any of the items without his prior written consent "will be held liable to the fullest extent of the law." Rale said police have recovered all the missing property.

Two photographs published on the front page of The Tribune of Nassau show Smith and Gibson looking into each other's eyes with their faces only a couple inches apart while lying on a bed decorated with pink flowers and a white ribbon. The newspaper said the photographs were taken in Smith's bedroom and that it obtained the pictures Sunday from an unidentified source.

Opposition leader Hubert Ingraham said he was looking into the matter.

"I'm making some inquiries," Ingraham told The Associated Press.

All of Smith's personal items, including the birth certificate of her 5-month-old daughter, whose paternity is being disputed by three men, had been taken from the house, Rale said.

Stern over the weekend reclaimed the Bahamas mansion along with 5-month-old Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern. They had lived in the gated waterfront estate, known as "Horizons," before Smith died last week.

Stern said he is trying to keep Smith's mother, Vergie Arthur, who traveled from the United States and went to the gates of the mansion on Sunday, from seeing Dannielynn.

"She just despised that woman," Stern said, in a video segment broadcast Monday on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"As long as I have one breath left in my body that woman will not see Dannielynn," Stern said.

Arthur told "Good Morning America" that she fears for Dannielynn's safety, pointing out that Stern has been present when Smith's 20-year-old son, Daniel Smith, died under mysterious circumstances in a Bahamas hospital room while visiting his mother days after Dannielynn was born.

A coroner hired by Smith's family said Daniel died in September from a lethal combination of drugs, including methadone. An inquest into his death is scheduled to begin March 27.

"I do have a problem with her being with Howard Stern," Arthur said. "I had a daughter and I had a grandson. He was there when both of them died. Now I only have a granddaughter left, and now he has her, and I'm afraid for her."

Stern is listed on a birth certificate as Dannielynn's father. But two other men have challenged the claim.

A former boyfriend, Larry Birkhead, has filed a lawsuit claiming he is the father. On Friday, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, the husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor, announced that he had a decade-long affair with Smith and he may be the girl's father.

The New York Daily News has reported that a manuscript it obtained says Smith froze the sperm of her late 90-year-old husband, Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II, before his death and may have used it to become pregnant.

Since Marshall's death in 1995, Smith had been waging a court battle over his estate. A federal court in California awarded Smith $474 million, but that was later overturned. But in May, the U.S. Supreme Court revived her case, ruling that she deserved another day in court.

Experts say the decision of who receives custody could determine the child's inheritance.

drake3781
Feb 12th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Why is it taking so long to see who is the baby's father? :confused: Let's get that over with, then a lot of the other issues will fall into place.

Mother_Marjorie
Feb 12th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Why is it taking so long to see who is the baby's father? :confused: Let's get that over with, then a lot of the other issues will fall into place.
Howard K Stern and Anna Nicole refused to submit the baby to be tested on January 23. It would seem to me that if Stern is so positive he is the father, he would allow the testing to be done. But Mother Marjorie senses that his reluctance is out of greed and perhaps malice.

The child is a Bahamian citizen and most likely hasn't been outside of the Bahamas. US courts have no jurisdiction in the Bahamas.

drake3781
Feb 12th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Howard K Stern and Anna Nicole refused to submit the baby to be tested on January 23. It would seem to me that if Stern is so positive he is the father, he would allow the testing to be done. But Mother Marjorie senses that his reluctance is out of greed and perhaps malice.

The child is a Bahamian citizen and most likely hasn't been outside of the Bahamas. US courts have no jurisdiction in the Bahamas.

Can you explain once and for all what is your intention/point of referring to yourself as "Mother Marjorie" and speaking in the second person, "..Mother Marjorie senses..."? I find this very odd but maybe I Don't understand it.

Does it imply that you are "our" Mother? As in you know best?

Does it imply that you are a mother of children adn that is your life-role which you feel so strongly about that you bring it into all other interactions regardless of whether it is relevant or not?

Does it imply that you have a split personality, one who thinks things and one who writes about it?

I am actually trying to open my mind and understand this, since it is clear that it will not be ending.

CooCooCachoo
Feb 12th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Pff.

Mother_Marjorie
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Can you explain once and for all what is your intention/point of referring to yourself as "Mother Marjorie" and speaking in the second person, "..Mother Marjorie senses..."? I find this very odd but maybe I Don't understand it.

Does it imply that you are a mother of children adn that is your life-role which you feel so strongly about that you bring it into all other interactions regardless of whether it is relevant or not?

Does it imply that you have a split personality, one who thinks things and one who writes about it?

I am actually trying to open my mind and understand this, since it is clear that it will not be ending.

Because Mother Marjorie can.

drake3781
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Because Mother Marjorie can.

That is a childish response, not motherish. :shrug:

Just Do It
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Oh i cant read this, can anyone paraphrase it in 2-3 sentences ? :)

Lord Nelson
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:32 PM

You ask a lot of silly questions don't you? Calm down mate. Anyway as if Swamie is the only one here who writes like this. Haven't you read Helen Lawson's posts who is far more into the 3rd person talk then Marjorie. Yet you don't seem to care about her so why the sudden interest in how Marjorie writes?

Stop with your speculation, take a deep breathe and read.

Mother_Marjorie
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Oh i cant read this, can anyone paraphrase it in 2-3 sentences ? :)
Its gonna get nuttier as the story unfolds. Stay tuned.

drake3781
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:36 PM
You ask a lot of silly questions don't you? Calm down mate. Anyway as if Swamie is the only one here who writes like this. Haven't you read Helen Lawson's posts who is far more into the 3rd person talk then Marjorie. Yet you don't seem to care about her so why the sudden interest in how Marjorie writes?

Stop with your speculation, take a deep breathe and read.

Helen Lawson does not speak in the third person.

Lord Nelson
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Whatever, she (or he) talks like a looney. I would care more how Helen writes then Swamie who I bet talks less in the 3rd person then Helen talks about her so called stardom.

lizchris
Feb 12th, 2007, 08:13 PM
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if this official was the baby's father.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 12th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Mother Marjorie knows best...;)

Helen Lawson
Feb 12th, 2007, 08:31 PM
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if this official was the baby's father.

Hon, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael Jackson was the father. Sleeping with that hideous-looking guy married to Zsa Zsa, if that's true, is about as low as a woman can go, so anything's possible at this point. :o

Pureracket
Feb 12th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Because Mother Marjorie can.LMAO!!!!!

*JR*
Feb 12th, 2007, 09:28 PM
But Sally Struthers does. ;)

And Anna Nicole was probably a "doorknob". (Everybody got a turn). :tape:

Vlover
Feb 12th, 2007, 11:42 PM
And Anna Nicole was probably a "doorknob". (Everybody got a turn). :tape:

Sadly a glorified whore :tape: