PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton: "Bill and I have Beaten Them Before and We Will Again."

Mother_Marjorie
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Clinton on Rove, Gingrich, and DeLay: 'I'm the one person they are most afraid of.'
February 11, 2007

ABC News' Teddy Davis Reports: Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., presented herself as the Democrat top Republicans fear most on Sunday while campaigning in Nashua, N.H.

"I know what Gingrich tells people privately, I know what DeLay tells people privately, I know what Karl Rove tells people privately," Clinton said Sunday at the Nashua home of Debra and Mike Pignatelli. "I'm the one person they are most afraid of. Bill and I have beaten them before and we will again."

This is not the first time that the former First Lady has touted the Clinton brand's history of winning presidential elections.

It is the first time, however, according to people who have followed the early stages of her presidential campaign, that she has been so explicit in naming Republicans whom she claims privately fear her as a general-election opponent.

samsung101
Feb 12th, 2007, 04:49 PM
There are only two Democrats with any shot at the White House, and
one has the other one beaten in droves in money, fame, and power...
that's Hillary v. Obama.

The GOP has always known Hillary would run, and run strong.
Demographics alone show the Dems have a big edge in 2008.
Can the GOP win states Bush won in 2000 and 2004 in 2008:
Colorado, New Mexico, Missouri, Florida, Ohio?

I doubt it.

Bill and Hill beat 'them'.

She has to beat Obama and the other Dems first in the primaries.
That will get done, but, it will not happen w/o each of them sullying
up one another badly for a full year and a half.

Bill & Hill control the Democratic National Committee...they are the
top fundraisers, top name draws, even w/Obama. Obama may get
on Oprah and 60 Minutes, Hillary's people are controlling the county
by county, state by state Democratic polling and primary events.

She will smear Obama every step of the way....to continue to split up
his support. Which is why we heard Sharpton and Tavis Smiley and others
denounce Obama's announcement this weekend, during the Black Caucus
weekend summit. He isn't 'them', and that doesn't make them happy.
He's the new guy on the block, and he jetted ahead of all of them.

The GOP has a few top contenders, none of which thrill most Republicans -
McCain, Rudy, Romney, etc., and the rest are wannabes. A new face could
pop up, a Tom Ridge, etc., but I doubt it.

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Good for Hilary!!! :worship: These disgusting pieces of Rethug slime need to be called out by name :fiery:

samsung101
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Hillary is not a favorite of Daily Kos or his ilk.

She made the mistake of daring to vote on things
differently than they would have.

If she wins, she will have to choose between those
that put her in office - the millionaire backers of Daily Kos -
or what is best for the national defense, even if that means
military action pro-active or reactive.

Female Democrat President who has to prove she is not
soft on terrorism or against national attacks, gee, I wonder
what she'll do.

For which she will receive what any Republican never receives:
national media support.

Daily Kos?

Yeah. Sure.

That's what is referred to as news?

Oddly enough, Daily Kos is the same outlet that
essentially lynched Joe Lieberman, a liberal Democrat
who is Jewish and very pro-defense and hawkish.....
went after his wife in personal swipes, and hailed his
opponents.

As it does every Democrat who dares not to follow the
only acceptable line Kos and Soros want and support.

With nasty, personal, mean asides, lies, and myths....
I expect it of his slaps at Cheney, he hates Dicky more
than OBL or Hugo Chaves or Castro or Taliban or the
killers of Nick Berg. But, whatever........

Vlover
Feb 12th, 2007, 07:36 PM
[QUOTE]"I know what Gingrich tells people privately, I know what DeLay tells people privately, I know what Karl Rove tells people privately," Clinton said Sunday at the Nashua home of Debra and Mike Pignatelli. "I'm the one person they are most afraid of. Bill and I have beaten them before and we will again."

Interesting that she lets them know publicly that she's aware of their fear but its the damn truth.:lol: I mean there is nothing negative left to reveal about the Clintons and yet they still come up winners every time. The Clintons know the GOP play book by heart now therefore they can prepare in advance.

With the mess Bush and his administration made of the past 6yrs they make the Clinton years seem like a great success story.

I'm an independent and therefore will be unable to vote in the primaries but hope both Clinton and Obama team up on the ticket and run one hell of a race.

Mother_Marjorie
Feb 12th, 2007, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=Swami_Marjorie;10035733]I'm an independent and therefore will be unable to vote in the primaries but hope both Clinton and Obama team up on the ticket and run one hell of a race.
Sure you can! Cross-over and take your best shot! Mother Marjorie-style!

Just Do It
Feb 12th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Bill and I have beaten them before and we will again

And will they again bomb Serbia ? :weirdo:

Morons ...

Pureracket
Feb 12th, 2007, 09:14 PM
With Hillary in, drudge and Rush know they are going to have a fanbase until @ least '09.

I've never seen Rush so excited:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/lpbk2713/MockingRush.gif

Vlover
Feb 12th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Bill and I have beaten them before and we will again

And will they again bomb Serbia ? :weirdo:

Morons ...

I'm not for bombing any country unless attacked but at least that had some moral validity. There is absolutely no valid reason for bombing Iraq. Plus I don't think the US has ever had a bigger moron than Bush.:help:

Vlover
Feb 12th, 2007, 09:19 PM
With Hillary in, drudge and Rush know they are going to have a fanbase until @ least '09.

I've never seen Rush so excited:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/lpbk2713/MockingRush.gif

I guess he'll be well stocked with drugs because only someone on drugs can follow his train of thought.:tape:

Your image is hilarious btw!:lol:

ptkten
Feb 12th, 2007, 09:33 PM
There are only two Democrats with any shot at the White House, and
one has the other one beaten in droves in money, fame, and power...
that's Hillary v. Obama.

The GOP has always known Hillary would run, and run strong.
Demographics alone show the Dems have a big edge in 2008.
Can the GOP win states Bush won in 2000 and 2004 in 2008:
Colorado, New Mexico, Missouri, Florida, Ohio?

I doubt it.

Bill and Hill beat 'them'.

She has to beat Obama and the other Dems first in the primaries.
That will get done, but, it will not happen w/o each of them sullying
up one another badly for a full year and a half.

Bill & Hill control the Democratic National Committee...they are the
top fundraisers, top name draws, even w/Obama. Obama may get
on Oprah and 60 Minutes, Hillary's people are controlling the county
by county, state by state Democratic polling and primary events.

She will smear Obama every step of the way....to continue to split up
his support. Which is why we heard Sharpton and Tavis Smiley and others
denounce Obama's announcement this weekend, during the Black Caucus
weekend summit. He isn't 'them', and that doesn't make them happy.
He's the new guy on the block, and he jetted ahead of all of them.

The GOP has a few top contenders, none of which thrill most Republicans -
McCain, Rudy, Romney, etc., and the rest are wannabes. A new face could
pop up, a Tom Ridge, etc., but I doubt it.

I disagree, Democrats often like to pick an underdog, I don't remember Bill being anywhere near frontrunner status before he was picked, and Kerry was well known but certainly not the frontrunner. Let's just wait and see before we jump to conclusions about who the Democratic nominee will be.

samsung101
Feb 12th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Yes, and she's lost to them before too...as in Gore and Kerry and
Grey Davis and Mass. Gov. race, etc., where the Clinton team and
name were used to try to win.

But.......

Bush isn't running for anything, any of the Bush men anyway.
Unless Papa Bush is running for something, what's the point.

Cheney isn't running for anything.

That's unique- neither one is running for anything.
Not one current Bush White House adminstration is set up to
run for the White House in 2008.

DeLay isn't running for anything anymore.

Rove isn't running for office is he? Did I miss something?
Is he running someones campaign? Haven't seen that yet either.
Personally, I wish he would, and leave the White House, like
2 years ago.

The GOP kingpins for 2008 are McCain, who is buddy-buddy with
Clinton right now. Rudy, who doesn't like Hillary, but isn't
in line with the Bush people. Romney, isn't with the Bush people
either.

Bush is still the #1 fundraiser for the party, as he has been all
along. But, he'll raise money for the party as a whole, and not
for any one candidate.

Not yet anyway.

Gingrich isn't going to be a serious candidate for anything,
he's just doing this to make money in books and speeches, and
to help a campaign down the line. His personal life is too messy
to be a candidate. He ain't Rudy, he can't pull that off.

Old Hill needs to lose the boxy jumpsuits - see Nancy for a remake
on that one HIllary.

She also needs to forget the Bush team in terms of 2008, and concentrate
on McCain/Rudy/Romney/ and a dark horse down the line.

Lord Nelson
Feb 12th, 2007, 10:19 PM
I'm not for bombing any country unless attacked but at least that had some moral validity. There is absolutely no valid reason for bombing Iraq. Plus I don't think the US has ever had a bigger moron than Bush.:help:

That is kind of a silly thing to say and obviously you are biased. So if a Democrat goes to war against another nation that is ok but if a Republican goes to war with another nation than it is 'illegal'? :lol:

Kosovars were booted out of Kosovo yet U.S. decided to bombard the region and there was no genocide there unlike Iraq (though yes there was in Bosnia but by then Bosnia war was over). Iraq on the other hand massacred the shiites and Kurds so pardon me if I thought that attacking Iraq was a just cause.

Shimizu Amon
Feb 12th, 2007, 11:02 PM
I love this topic. If only I was an American so I could vote.
I really wanna hear about Hilary's program. If someone is capable of putting The United States back in the saddle it's Hilary. But I'm afraid that the only thing she will be doing is cleaning up after Bush's mess. Because he almost got America into bankruptcy, I really hope someone is capable to turn the tide for America, because it's a proud and strong independent country and it should remain that way. I could go on forever about this topic, I'm just a little bit frustrated that Bush got the chance to put a country like America in so many problems and he's calling himself an American?? Wouldn't he had to put the interest of the Americans first?? Shutting up now.
Go Hilary, if I could vote, I would vote for you.

Vlover
Feb 13th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Kosovars were booted out of Kosovo yet U.S. decided to bombard the region and there was no genocide there unlike Iraq (though yes there was in Bosnia but by then Bosnia war was over). Iraq on the other hand massacred the shiites and Kurds so pardon me if I thought that attacking Iraq was a just cause.

I didn't agree with Clinton bombing there either but at least genocide was taking place in real time then. Let me also enlighten you that every Republican congress person voted against Clinton at the time also. These acts that you speak of in Iraq happened several years ago with the weapons that the US provided and during that time the Republican president turned a blind eye when this was happening in real time. Rumsfeld himself went to visit Saddam and shook his hand and said nothing about this therefore don't try and equate the two.

Bush and his coherts couldn't care less about the Iraqis. Their main concern is to get those oil pipe lines pumping by any means necessary. I guess you are included in the 26% that are still clinging to the Bush lies.:help:

Marcus1979
Feb 13th, 2007, 12:47 AM
That is kind of a silly thing to say and obviously you are biased. So if a Democrat goes to war against another nation that is ok but if a Republican goes to war with another nation than it is 'illegal'? :lol:

Didn't the republicans block the democrats in the senate during the 1990s from going into Iraq when they had a good chance to stop all this.

Instead they played politics instead of what was right ;)

So basically the last 6 years they have been fixing their own mistakes to a degree

Lord Nelson
Feb 13th, 2007, 01:08 AM
I didn't agree with Clinton bombing there either but at least genocide was taking place in real time then. Let me also enlighten you that every Republican congress person voted against Clinton at the time also. These acts that you speak of in Iraq happened several years ago with the weapons that the US provided and during that time the Republican president turned a blind eye when this was happening in real time. Rumsfeld himself went to visit Saddam and shook his hand and said nothing about this therefore don't try and equate the two.

Bush and his coherts couldn't care less about the Iraqis. Their main concern is to get those oil pipe lines pumping by any means necessary. I guess you are included in the 26% that are still clinging to the Bush lies.:help:
There was NO genocide in Kosovo, it was ethnic cleansing. Where did you hear such a thing????? I think that you are confusing it with Bosnia and again I will give you the same argument. Bosnia war was over in 1995. Kosovo was bombarded by NATO (actually Americans) in 1999.

I am not of the 26% (these polls should be taken with a grain of salt) since I am not American. Also your pal Hilary Clinton supported the war. :yeah: