PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream about Lena at a college!

kinglear
Feb 12th, 2007, 04:41 AM
I had this dream early Sunday morning about Lena. I was at some University in a huge lecture room and there was a sports ceremony going on inside. Don't ask me why. Lena was the featured athlete. Lena was looking for the biggest fan to be the person who walks Lena down the university stairs, arm-in-arm and the lucky fan would be able to spend a whole week with Lena. Of course, I was chosen as the fan. :angel: There was a large crowd of people inside the college hallway and I was walking towards the front of the crowd and I turned my head and Lena was waving, and I waved excitedly back.
I woke up and the dream ended there. I woke up with a big freaking smile on my face. I was kind of sweating. ;) :cool:

fencer
Feb 12th, 2007, 05:21 AM
:kiss:

Demska
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:51 AM
I have alot of dreams about lena and Nastya! :haha:

Dunno why..:tape:

kinglear
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:15 PM
I have alot of dreams about lena and Nastya! :haha:

Dunno why..:tape:

lol because Lena's that hot. I like Nastya (I never call her that, by the way ;) ) but Lena's the star in my book.

miffedmax
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:18 PM
I had another Lena dream myself the other night. (this is #3, if anyone's counting).

I dreamed I was in a giant warehouse full of tennis dresses. I heard TOB talking and I suddenly realized that if I could find TOB's dress and give it to Lena, TOB would never be able to beat Lena again! So I started looking through racks and racks of Nike dresses. I finally found a one-of-a-kind dress--it had to be TOB's! I grabbed it and started to run--through the doors I could see that Lena was practicing in a public park across the street from the warehouse. I was running, when TOB saw me and started to chase me! All the workhouse workers started chasing me too. I was about to get out the door when I woke up.

BTW, the dress was really ugly.

kinglear
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:46 PM
I had another Lena dream myself the other night. (this is #3, if anyone's counting).

I dreamed I was in a giant warehouse full of tennis dresses. I heard TOB talking and I suddenly realized that if I could find TOB's dress and give it to Lena, TOB would never be able to beat Lena again! So I started looking through racks and racks of Nike dresses. I finally found a one-of-a-kind dress--it had to be TOB's! I grabbed it and started to run--through the doors I could see that Lena was practicing in a public park across the street from the warehouse. I was running, when TOB saw me and started to chase me! All the workhouse workers started chasing me too. I was about to get out the door when I woke up.

BTW, the dress was really ugly.

Who is TOB? I'm surprised that I have yet to have a dream about Lena finally winning a Slam. Some people might think why does someone else's success mean so much to us Lena fans, but I'd say it's because we all like her as a person, in addition to her athletic talent. When Lena wins any match, she's ecstatic and she would look authentic if she laid down on the ground, as opposed to Sharapova doing that. :rolleyes: And even Federer. Every match win means SOOO much to Lena and I'll admit I a little bit emotional when I see her smile. Can anyone imagine how incredible it would be for Lena to hold her first Slam trophy? How do you think she would react? I think she would be down on her knees for a while just frozen in disbelief. :bounce:

miffedmax
Feb 12th, 2007, 03:05 PM
TOB is Masha. It stands for "That Other Blonde." I actually like Masha a lot, she's on my list of players I follow pretty closely, but compared to Lena she'll always just be TOB.

I know from past experience what will happen to me when Lena finally wins a major. I'll cry tears of joy just like I did when she won the Fed Cup for Russia.

Demska
Feb 12th, 2007, 08:58 PM
lol because Lena's that hot. I like Nastya (I never call her that, by the way ;) ) but Lena's the star in my book.

Hehe, I either call her Nastya or Myskina. Not anastasia. Seems too formal, like i'm not a fan of her!

Hmm, they're normally really good dreams. Like one I had it was at Eastbourne tournament and we were on a hill with bunch of people and I kept following her and eventually we just sat and talked. Then I woke up with a big smile! :drool: :bounce:

kinglear
Feb 12th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Hehe, I either call her Nastya or Myskina. Not anastasia. Seems too formal, like i'm not a fan of her!

haha Plus, Anastasia is way too long. My name is Christopher which has more letters, but Anastasia sounds so long. It's especially long when you have to type Myskina after it. :rolleyes: I feel the same way about the formality of it all. Sometimes if I'm discussing players to certain people, I have to say Dementieva instead of Lena or Elena because there are so many Elenas, so people would be confused.

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 13th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Rafael Nadal

The Raging Bull: "So give me a... stage /
Where this bull here can rage "

Kinglear , your MTF signature is :cool: .

Good fave players combination Rafa + Lena :worship:

kinglear
Feb 13th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Rafael Nadal

The Raging Bull: "So give me a... stage /
Where this bull here can rage "

Kinglear , your MTF signature is :cool: .

Good fave players combination Rafa + Lena :worship:

Oh you must have seen my signature at the Men tennis forum. I had Rafa as my avatar and signature on here, but of course I had to show Lena some love. I love Rafa because he hits the ball like a punch. I can clearly see why people call him the "Raging Bull" because he keeps on punching and jabbing. When you hear him strike the ball, you can hear a lot of muscle behind it. ;)