PDA

View Full Version : The "WMD" in Iraq.

Cat's Pajamas
Feb 11th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I have a question concerning the weapons of mass destruction that were supposedly in Iraq. Constantly, you hear people either making jokes or knocking George Bush for going into Iraq and not finding any WMD. Now I myself wish we would get out of Iraq and I am not some right wing poster stirring shit, this is an honest statement.

But I have heard reports before, about there being evidence that those weapons were shipped to Syria, while Iraq held off UN inspectors to do sanctions, even photos of huge cargos going in that direction. Are these reports really true? I'm just curios to know, and if so, then why do we constantly blast Bush for this. I just want to broaden my knowledge on this subject. Thanks! :wavey:

fifiricci
Feb 12th, 2007, 08:31 AM
If I were you, I'd stop worrying about this old question and get ready for the USA's declaration of war on Iran, which could be any day now! I'm sure someone somewhere is working in a back room, adding "made in Iran" to those bits of bomb your military is showing to the world as evidence of Iran's involvement with insurgent activity :lol:

Caz
Feb 12th, 2007, 10:55 AM
If I were you, I'd stop worrying about this old question and get ready for the USA's declaration of war on Iran, which could be any day now! I'm sure someone somewhere is working in a back room, adding "made in Iran" to those bits of bomb your military is showing to the world as evidence of Iran's involvement with insurgent activity :lol:

Please God, if that happens, give the Labour party the sense to vote no confidence in Tony Blair before we get involved too.

As for the so-called weapons of mass destruction, I never ever heard anything about Syria. As far as I know most people (perhaps short of Bush and Blair) have concluded that they don't exist and they never did ... and that's out of the minority that believed in them in the first place.

fifiricci
Feb 12th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Please God, if that happens, give the Labour party the sense to vote no confidence in Tony Blair before we get involved too.

As for the so-called weapons of mass destruction, I never ever heard anything about Syria. As far as I know most people (perhaps short of Bush and Blair) have concluded that they don't exist and they never did ... and that's out of the minority that believed in them in the first place.

Its a massive irony (I'm being kind ;) ) that the US stance on the military capabilities of the Iraqis today is the exact opposite to what it was four years ago. Then, Bush and Blair claimed that the Iraqis were technically advanced enough to produce long range missiles and were close to producing a nuclear weapon. Now Washington wants us all to believe that the Iraqis are too backward to produce an effective roadside bomb and need Iranian help? :lol:

Lord Nelson
Feb 12th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Its a massive irony (I'm being kind ;) ) that the US stance on the military capabilities of the Iraqis today is the exact opposite to what it was four years ago. Then, Bush and Blair claimed that the Iraqis were technically advanced enough to produce long range missiles and were close to producing a nuclear weapon. Now Washington wants us all to believe that the Iraqis are too backward to produce an effective roadside bomb and need Iranian help? :lol:

Sorry but Clinton also had that same view and so did John Major. So the opposition can bitch and moan about these wmds but they did exactly the samething when they were in power. Clinton even ensured that Iraq remained under sanctions and have the UN implement the notorious oil for food law. All this becasue he believed that Iraq had wmds.

Pureracket
Feb 12th, 2007, 12:15 PM
My goodness, even people aren't even US citizens have adopted the American Neo-Con rhetoric, "Buh, buh, but, Clinton...."

Lord Nelson
Feb 12th, 2007, 12:39 PM
My goodness, even people aren't even US citizens have adopted the American Neo-Con rhetoric, "Buh, buh, but, Clinton...."

I also talked about John Major but naturally you failed to see that. By the way I find it laughable that you think all non Americans should root for Clinton. :lol:

In any case I am rooting for Obama to win the elctions. Happy?

wta_zuperfann
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:00 PM
... I have heard reports before, about there being evidence that those weapons were shipped to Syria, while Iraq held off UN inspectors to do sanctions, even photos of huge cargos going in that direction. Are these reports really true? :wavey:

Right wingers such as Fox, World Net, Drudge Report, and Rush Limpballs are all experts at spreading rumors and innuendo. They are the ones who have spread that rumor of transports of weaponry into Syria.

If there was any truth to that rumor, by now such photos would have made themselves into the Internet or the UN, and satellite photos of those transports would have also appeared. Here's a scary thought: by now they should have found their way back into Iraq and been used against troops and civilians - and what's worse, some would have been used against civilians abroad.

Why hasn't any of this happened? Because those rumors are all lies spread by the pro-war Hitlerian right wingers.

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:24 PM
The WMDs are all in Cheney's neck :tape: See how fat it's become over the last few years? :help:

BUBI
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:39 PM
I have a question concerning the weapons of mass destruction that were supposedly in Iraq. Constantly, you hear people either making jokes or knocking George Bush for going into Iraq and not finding any WMD. Now I myself wish we would get out of Iraq and I am not some right wing poster stirring shit, this is an honest statement.

But I have heard reports before, about there being evidence that those weapons were shipped to Syria, while Iraq held off UN inspectors to do sanctions, even photos of huge cargos going in that direction. Are these reports really true? I'm just curios to know, and if so, then why do we constantly blast Bush for this. I just want to broaden my knowledge on this subject. Thanks! :wavey:
You can start by reading this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Iraq-Confidential-Intelligence-Conspiracy-Undermine/dp/156025887X/sr=1-2/qid=1171289468/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/102-7420681-5011312?ie=UTF8&s=books