PDA

View Full Version : Question for Myspace users?

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 11th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Today for the first time I put a song to play on my profile... but it's not the song I was really looking for from the artist... is there anyway to get a song for your profile that isn't one of the few the artist puts on their homepage--because they only put a couple???

THANKS

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 12th, 2007, 08:54 AM
bump? anyone? I know this isn't about the Grammys or who's Anna Nicole's baby daddy, but maybe a generous soul could still stop and atleast say, "hon, I don't know"

MrSerenaWilliams
Feb 12th, 2007, 09:02 AM
I think the only ones available are the ones on their profile sadly :awww: but sometimes other websites have other songs...it's kinda hit and miss, and I really don't know where they come from, but sometimes, you might find a song from one of your friends :shrug: that might help :scratch: sorry I couldn't be of more help :awww:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 12th, 2007, 09:42 AM
no, that helps! thanks

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:19 PM
u go to search on music and type the band name itll come up with more likely a few pages cos ppl make fake home apges for bands for songs they dont have on their home pg, hope dat helps

martirogi
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:40 PM
you can make your own music page and upload whatever songs you want to that. :D

pengluv
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:46 PM
try using song2play

Stavie
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:47 PM
you can make your own music page and upload whatever songs you want to that. :D

yep thats right ;)

best best better
Feb 12th, 2007, 04:57 PM
try using song2play

Umm... don't you have to own the copyright to do that? However, there are ways (of which I don't know) as some friends of mine have really far out stuff on their profiles.

Wish you luck!