PDA

View Full Version : Justin Timberlake's New Video/Mini-Film for What Goes Around.../...Comes Around

mckyle.
Feb 11th, 2007, 05:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFS7g5p6BFk

And I thought SexyBack's video had a shitty plot :tape:

Seriously, this is some bad filming. Always going in and out of focus and the whole vintage thing doesn't work. I wonder how much was spent on this video.

So what are your thoughts?

It seems like the Michael Jackson comparisons will come up again because this is a mini-film, which Jacko was well known for.

suffer well
Feb 11th, 2007, 10:18 AM
That looks like Screech to me....

vesanto
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Boring if you ask me...

Scarlet doing that role for the 100000th time...

And the end of the video is pretty ridiculous and sends a great message indeed. :rolleyes: :tape:

mc8114
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:31 PM
I like it :shrug:
not the best ever, but is watchable
sends a message for the cheaters out there :p

We get to see a lot of Justin :drool: :hearts:
Scarlett looks pretty

mirzalover
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:59 PM
this song is so boring

lilly
Feb 11th, 2007, 04:54 PM
:yawn:
I agree, the song is boring the hell out of me. I just kept watching for the sexy scenes... which are so-so. You could have dressed up a bit, Justin. Scarlet is hot stuff as usual!

mckyle.
Feb 11th, 2007, 05:36 PM
if you're going to make a super-video, why not go all out? this was just a waste of money.

champGS1452
Feb 11th, 2007, 06:02 PM
:tape: The acting . Wasn't there a time when Scarlett used to be a good actress, because after this and the black dahlia :o .

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 11th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Scarlett looks hot

Justin's will always be a poser ugly troll-face

...anyway, the video was way too melodramatic... but I hope this means he's still obsessed with Britney Spears and that they get back together

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 11th, 2007, 06:29 PM
:tape: The acting . Wasn't there a time when Scarlett used to be a good actress, because after this and the black dahlia :o .

OMG, i see all her movies, 'cause I love the girl to death. But the Black Dahlia was shiteous... and then to team up with TImberlake makes me break out in a rash. Oh Scarlett

beauty_is_pink
Feb 11th, 2007, 06:32 PM
I was really looking forward to this video.... and............. it sucked.
the video in my mind was way better. pssh

why are music videos nowadays turning into mini movies where these artists think they can showcase their "acting abilities"???

fnuf7
Feb 11th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Pfft, I like the song but this video is shite! :p

Seriously though it just seems like some elongated attempt to show he can act which is not what I want to watch a video for, plus I'm still not convinced as to why everyone loves Scarlett Johansson :shrug:

Anyway, hate the video, like the song so I'll just ignore the video as I usually do for most songs ;)

MrSerenaWilliams
Feb 11th, 2007, 09:32 PM
I didn't like it....the whole album was :shrug: to me IMO, this was one of the songs I liked the least....(well after Chop Me Up :o :rolleyes: )

~Carsten~
Feb 11th, 2007, 09:37 PM
the song is ok, but the Video sucks!

I don't understand what is so special at Timberlake? That every Woman on earth want him. The same with Iglesias. tztztzt

MH0861
Feb 11th, 2007, 09:40 PM
OMG, how dissapointing after all the scandal and buzz around the video. :o It's garbage. :o

LeRoy.
Feb 11th, 2007, 10:19 PM
cheesy and the video is proof enough of why Justin Timberlake should not be an actor :o

Scarlett looks :hearts: :inlove:

Again like "cry me a river" this is a song about Britney (especiallu the whole bisexual angle" )

!<blocparty>!
Feb 11th, 2007, 10:22 PM
I turned it off after 6 minutes. That's really boring.

The song is my faveoruite off the album, though.

harloo
Feb 11th, 2007, 11:40 PM
I didn't like it....the whole album was :shrug: to me IMO, this was one of the songs I liked the least....(well after Chop Me Up :o :rolleyes: )

:lol: You and me both. Man, I've never seen an album hyped up so much in all my life. I really hope Mayer or Gnarles Barkley takes Album Of The Year. If Justin wins it would be a travesty.

No Name Face
Feb 11th, 2007, 11:42 PM
i'm really gonna spare myself the 9 minutes of my life by not watching it, but i mean...is he not the most unoriginal artist ever?

Lefty.
Feb 11th, 2007, 11:45 PM
I liked the song, but the video was :shrug:.