Feb 10th, 2007, 11:16 PM
http://www.adcritic.com/interactive/assets/aclu-pizza/

:lol:

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 10th, 2007, 11:49 PM
http://www.adcritic.com/interactive/assets/aclu-pizza/

:lol:

That is not funny. :eek: :lol:
That was creepy considering I just called Pizza Hut and they know my name and address without me telling them.
Now it could be because I'm just a fat fuck but I doubt they know that.
I've only order there 5 times in the last 12 months.
So they already are on the way to getting there.

vw.
Feb 10th, 2007, 11:55 PM
lmfao.
that was hilarious. :lol: yet freaky. :unsure:

Infiniti2001
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:20 AM
That is not funny. :eek: :lol:
That was creepy considering I just called Pizza Hut and they know my name and address without me telling them.
Now it could be because I'm just a fat fuck but I doubt they know that.
I've only order there 5 times in the last 12 months.
So they already are on the way to getting there.

Your information is stored on their computer from the 1st time you call :shrug: Meanwhile ewww to pizzaRut. Pappa John's baby :p

Wigglytuff
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:35 AM
not alarmist fear mongering at all. not even in the slightest. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hdfb
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:42 AM
:lol: funny

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Your information is stored on their computer from the 1st time you call :shrug: Meanwhile ewww to pizzaRut. Pappa John's baby :p

Well it's a suprise to me because I thought the PizzaRut in my neighborhood was front for drugs so I didn't think they had time to sell drugs and actually run a business.
There ain't no Papa John's in the philly ghetto.
You think I would eating this if there was. :lol:

-VSR-
Feb 11th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Creeeepy. :lol:

But it was really funny.

DemWilliamsGulls
Feb 11th, 2007, 02:56 PM

Yeah..I ordered yesterday matter of fact...call centers actually take your order now rather than the actual store location (at least with Pizza Hut) they had all my information stored (name address, phone number *home* and the last type of pizza I ordered) I just had to confirm it...didnt bother me though..it was actually convinient.