PDA

View Full Version : Why does the media think all black people...

spokenword73
Feb 10th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Will vote for Barak Obama? :shrug:
He is handsome and articulate, but will he make a good president?.

No Name Face
Feb 10th, 2007, 03:50 PM
i dunno. this may be one stereotype that might have some actual validity. just like there are very few blacks who dislike the williams sisters...i'm sure there's very few who wouldn't vote for obama.

i think for the black community, it would be more important to have a black person as president than anything else (unless it's condoleezza :tape: )

then again, i can't speak for the black community...i can only speak for myself and i'm totally for barack.

meyerpl
Feb 10th, 2007, 03:58 PM
"I don't care if he's black, white, red, yellow or green."

That's pretty easy for white males to say, and you'll hear it said by white males. Hell, every President has been a white male.

spokenword73
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:00 PM
I don't think all African Americans will vote for Obama, at all. At least not just because he is black. The media needs to wake up and realize not all black people act, think or vote alike.

mirzalover
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Because we are but seriously if he does get nominated all the black people who really dont watch and listen to what people are based on will most likely vote for him cause he is black.

BigB08822
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:07 PM
I think what they mean is that there will be a lot of black voters who go to vote who do not know the stance of the candidates, what they are about, etc. but will vote for Obama simply because he is black. This is kind of a moot point though because there are plenty of republicans who vote for the republican candidate no matter what, same for democrats, etc. I think it wont matter in the end when Hillary wins the Primary.

No Name Face
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:48 PM
I don't think all African Americans will vote for Obama, at all. At least not just because he is black. The media needs to wake up and realize not all black people act, think or vote alike.

this is a good point, but by saying that, do you really think that there is a significant portion of black people who don't want a black president? i don't really think so. i want nothing more than to have a black president. i don't think it will cure racial issues, but it will definitely help to inspire and motivate. and plus, barack is a good guy.

Black Mamba.
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:51 PM
His views and stances on issues that directly affect Black people are why he'll get votes. Don't get it twisted Black people vote for the issues just like everyone else.

Stamp Paid
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Hopefully they think its because hes a Democrat (which makes more sense) and not just because hes 1/2 black. :rolleyes:

The race of my president is not important to me or anyone in my family or any of my black friends or any other self respecting black person I know IRL.

What hes going to do in office is more important. Even if Colin Powell got nominated as the Republican candidate or president, black people wouldnt vote for him just for the sake of having a black president. Politically, hes a Republican before hes a black man anyway.

ampers&
Feb 10th, 2007, 05:00 PM
i'm not voting for him. he's doesn't have enough experience to be President.
i think he should have waited and ran in 2012.

anyway, it's not surprising that many African Americans rally around him. he's a positive representation of the black male and that's something you don't see very often in mass media. he's very charming, "well spoken," intelligent, and seems to be proud of his heritage. all positive aspects as far as many blacks are concerned.

i know people who don't even follow politics say they're voting for him just because he's black. but like other people said, i'm sure all black people don't think like that. i don't. :shrug:

Infiniti2001
Feb 10th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Good question :rolleyes: Personally, I don't see a leader in Obama. He's nice looking, intelligent, well-spoken, but I'm so sick of all this talk about how exciting he is and what a "rock star" he is (a term I hate.)To me he is dull. I'm tired of dull, cautious people( Al Gore, John Kerry)----But not as tired as I am of Dick Cheney though.:lol:

Volcana
Feb 10th, 2007, 06:00 PM
The question is, how many will vote at all? If there are a couple million extra Black votes, and he gets 75% of them, given how the country has split the last two elections....

Of course, a lot of white emocrats will stay home or vote Republican rather than vote for ANYBODY Black, so that will likely offset any increase in Black voter turnout.

TdF_DBLL
Feb 10th, 2007, 06:11 PM
I think like said above the key isn't the fact he gets all the black votes, but the fact he would get more people to go voting. I think the 'poor black' we go vote faster if they can choose a black candidate. Cause most of the times those people think it doesn't matter at all cause either who's gonna be president nothing will change for them.

harloo
Feb 10th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Will vote for Barak Obama? :shrug:
He is handsome and articulate, but will he make a good president?.

The majority of black voters are socially conservative but are very well democrats. The numbers don't lie, we vote for one party and in large numbers.

I need to hear where Obama stands on many issues before voting for him. I think he's going to be promoted as a uniter in some aspect. It's funny because one of my co-workers(a middle aged white woman) doesn't give a rat's ass about what Obama stands for. She got a chance to meet him and all she talked about was how smooth his skin was. I think he'll be more popular with the ladies than Hilary.:lol:

harloo
Feb 10th, 2007, 06:26 PM
I think what they mean is that there will be a lot of black voters who go to vote who do not know the stance of the candidates, what they are about, etc. but will vote for Obama simply because he is black. This is kind of a moot point though because there are plenty of republicans who vote for the republican candidate no matter what, same for democrats, etc. I think it wont matter in the end when Hillary wins the Primary.

:worship: :worship: Exactly!! When I volunteered at the polls a few years back many people didn't even read the propositions or knew who to vote for. And it was EVERYBODY(white, asian, black, latino etc.) asking me questions about the propositions and candidates. Some voters would even bring a flyer they recieved in the mail from their party telling them who to vote for. I was like damn, is it that bad?:eek:

ys
Feb 10th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Would all black people vote for Rice if she'get the nomination, just because she is black?

TdF_DBLL
Feb 10th, 2007, 07:40 PM
No but most black americans are democrats I think...

No Name Face
Feb 10th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Would all black people vote for Rice if she'get the nomination, just because she is black?

rice is a joke.

i do think that most blacks would vote for barack first and foremost because he's a black democrat. and there's nothing wrong with that. at least, not now.

spokenword73
Feb 10th, 2007, 08:33 PM
I am with whoever said we need to know more about BO. I watched his announcement today, and very few black people were in the crowd of thousands. Mostly, it was a bunch of starry-eyed white women acting like he was the second coming. From what I can tell, he is not talking about so-called "black" issues, so why would people vote for him. He is positioning himself as an anti-war, anti-Hillary candidate.

I am always suspect of someone the media and the majority jock so much. :haha:

Steffica Greles
Feb 10th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Who said that?

In Britain it is being reported quite to the contrary.

I was reading an article only a few hours ago which said that Obama is acutally more popular with white voters than blacks. Among blacks, most are backing Hillary because she is associated with Bill Clinton, who was extremely popular among African-Americans. Somebody, I can't remember who, even described him once as the "first black President", or something to that effect, and I'm sure it was a black man unless I'm mistaken.

There are also some more STARTLING facts:

During the 1996 presidential election, Dole vs Clinton, Dole failed to make much of an impression on the Democract vote and Clinton won comfortably.

But that same day when the results came in, a poll was conducted which asked: "How would you have voted if Colin Powell had stood for the Republicans instead of Bob Dole?". The Republican vote would have been sufficiently high for Powell to have assumed the presidency.

In other words, Powell was a popular choice among whites with Republican inclinations.

We can be cynical or optimistic about why that might be, but the bottom line is blacks do not always vote for blacks, and whites don't always back white candidates.

It seems the Republicans just aren't very good at getting their trump cards -- Condoleeza Rice would have been another popular choice among the white Republican voters -- to put their candidacy forward.

Who will I support out of Clinton and Obama for the Democrat candidacy?

I'm reserving judgement. Obama is a pragmatist, so I read, who sometimes supports the death penalty and doesn't seem to have any ideological convictions. He seems a little too much like a smooth operator, who can talk the talk but doesn't know what he believes in.

Clinton, meanwhile, represents a divisive kind of politics which America needs to transcend. Divisive in the sense that for almost 15 years, American politics has been dominated by the Clintons and the Bushes. Unlike Obama, she started in politics as a left-wing feminist with rigid positions, but in recent years seems to have become a little too savvy in order to ensure her presidential bid, and eventually supported the Iraq war for political expedience. Do we want an American President who supported such a disastrous conflict?

Either way, it's all very exciting.

mykarma
Feb 10th, 2007, 08:46 PM

anyway, it's not surprising that many African Americans rally around him. he's a positive representation of the black male and that's something you don't see very often in mass media. he's very charming, "well spoken," intelligent, and seems to be proud of his heritage. all positive aspects as far as many blacks are concerned.

i know people who don't even follow politics say they're voting for him just because he's black. but like other people said, i'm sure all black people don't think like that. i don't. :shrug:
Look what experience has us in. Perhaps it would do the country good to have someone with new, fresh, ideas, instead of the status quo.

No Name Face
Feb 10th, 2007, 08:58 PM

what experience does bush have? i mean...you're not going to vote him, but i fail to see why his lack of experience is the reason.

ys
Feb 10th, 2007, 09:02 PM
rice is a joke.

i do think that most blacks would vote for barack first and foremost because he's a black democrat. and there's nothing wrong with that. at least, not now.

I would have voted for Rice. I have a soft spot for intelligent women..:) I won't vote for Obama. He is not bright. He is no chance. Just like Hill.. The only democrat in this campaign that could stand a realistic chance against likes of Guiliani is Al Gore. I hope he runs. If he runs, he'll win.

spokenword73
Feb 10th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Guiliani with his three wives and shady business deals, has no chance to be POTUS. Neither does that sellout John McCain. Hillary will win!:devil:

ys
Feb 10th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Guiliani with his three wives and shady business deals, has no chance to be POTUS. Neither does that sellout John McCain. Hillary will win!:devil:

80% of men will vote against her. And significant number of women.
She won't split a traditional republican electorate. But she will split democratic one. Hillary is a disaster. Because her nomination is very likely, majority of democratic electorate might vote for her in primaries. The problem is, those who'll vote against her in primaries are also very likely to vote against her in 11/08..

Steffica Greles
Feb 10th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Look what experience has us in. Perhaps it would do the country good to have someone with new, fresh, ideas, instead of the status quo.

True.

But fresh ideas, or fresh rhetoric?

I stand to be corrected, but with the exception of his record as being disposed against the Iraq war, what is his grand master plan for the U.S? And is the rhetoric even fresh? Could it be that a new face gets people listening while tired old politicians turn voters off?

It's very easy for young politicians with white teeth and a clean image to step into the fray with people flocking to their banner. Ideals and rhetoric are one thing, policies are another.

Trust me, as a Briton, both Tony Blair and our possible future PM, David Cameron, have both fitted that profile.

Black Mamba.
Feb 10th, 2007, 09:37 PM
I would have voted for Rice. I have a soft spot for intelligent women..:) I won't vote for Obama. He is not bright. He is no chance. Just like Hill.. The only democrat in this campaign that could stand a realistic chance against likes of Guiliani is Al Gore. I hope he runs. If he runs, he'll win.

He got his JD from Harvard so he's bright enough for me.

ys
Feb 10th, 2007, 09:41 PM
He got his JD from Harvard so he's bright enough for me.

Sure, then Dubya is brigth enough for you too. Because he got his degree in a school every bit as good as Harvard.

LudwigDvorak
Feb 10th, 2007, 09:41 PM
I think the more important question is how many white people will actually go to the poll and vote for a black man to be their president. It's not happening, but of course I would like it to. The female and black vote would be big for him, but the white democratic population in general will say they'd vote for Obama and then not do it. I've seen it happen a million times in local situations and then everyone remembers how all the young people said they'd vote in 2004 but none did. I'm sure many, many people like Obama, but how many will take the step to get him in office? At the end of the day, everyone wants change, but this country is too full of pansies. (I'm being pessimistic to the extreme here; I just don't want to get hopes up. And it's so early still, Obama can still fuck up somewhere.)

The only nominee that I know more than one or two things about with his propositions and ideas is John Edwards from the media. If something doesn't happen I think I'm likely voting for either Edwards or Obama.

And on Obama's experience, I won't even go into that much, but just look what he's done for Illinois. He's a great man with even greater conviction and personality. Thing is, I think Edwards is just as great in many situations, but I'm digressing.

Halardfan
Feb 10th, 2007, 09:42 PM
I was genuinely impressed with the guy today, and its been a while since the Democrats have a had a runner who Ive found inspiring, and Id vote for him, but Im a Brit so my vote really won't be of much relevance or use I fear!:sad:

Every candidate right now, Democrat or Republican, has going for them the fact that SURELY they couldn't do a worse job than GW!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Steffica Greles
Feb 10th, 2007, 09:51 PM
I think the more important question is how many white people will actually go to the poll and vote for a black man to be their president. It's not happening, but of course I would like it to. The female and black vote would be big for him, but the white democratic population in general will say they'd vote for Obama and then not do it. I've seen it happen a million times in local situations and then everyone remembers how all the young people said they'd vote in 2004 but none did. I'm sure many, many people like Obama, but how many will take the step to get him in office?

Scroll up to my last but one post.

Actually, blacks, or women, can be a great weapon to the conservative Right. Why? Because, if they can select one who meets either criteria, who is unthreatening and espouses many of their beliefs, then they can draw more black voters to their fold and counter the Left's lament concerning racial or gender inequality with one supreme example of how the underpriviledged and discriminated can reach positions of power.

Hence Colin Powell becoming Secretary of State, his successor, Condi, being a double whammy of female and black. Both are popular amongst white voters.

And in Britain, Margaret Thatcher became our first and only female Prime Minister. How? Because not only was she deemed Right-wing and unthreatening among core Conservative voters, her image alone as a working woman could encourage Left-wing orientated voters, particularly fellow women, to vote for the Conservative Party.

It's an age-old trick.

ys
Feb 10th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Hence Colin Powell becoming Secretary of State, his successor, Condi, being a double whammy of female and black. Both are popular amongst white voters.

And in Britain, Margaret Thatcher became our first and only female Prime Minister. How? Because not only was she deemed right-wing and unthreatening among core Conservative voters, her image alone as a working woman could encourage Left-wing orientated voters, particularly fellow women, to vote for the Conservative Party.

It's an age-old trick.

Bingo! That's what I am saying since names of Hilly and Osama came up.. No chance. For a woman or a black to win, they have to come from the right wing.

spokenword73
Feb 10th, 2007, 11:38 PM
The trick is to get the 50% of the population who never vote to show up. That's Hillary's strategy. She understands she cannot rely on the ole school voters to put her in office; they are too set in their ways.

Women who have the attitude "well she could not do any worse than the men" will vote Hillary.
The GOP will break their necks trying to stop this train, but it's an idea whose time has come. Get used to "Madame President" !!!

Steffica Greles
Feb 10th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Bingo! That's what I am saying since names of Hilly and Osama came up.. No chance. For a woman or a black to win, they have to come from the right wing.

:lol:

Yes, my argument was a little confused since we're talking about the Democrats here.

But the tectonic plates may be shifting a little. Many moderate Republican voters (not all are evangelicals), who opposed the war, and who would like to think that America is a land of equal opportunity, would be willing to vote for an Obama who was unthreatening to them in the absence of an inspiring Republican candidate. A black President who ticks the boxes of white America would be a great symbol to utilize, and John McCain, who is, from my own reading, a moderate Republican at any rate, would pale, no puns intended, by the side of such a candidate. Next to Hilary Clinton, who, like himself, is more weathered and with a hint of past Left-wing radicalism, I'm not sure he would.

In this interpretation, I choose Obama as the Democrats' best candidate. But I'm sure there are other vantage points to discover.

Infiniti2001
Feb 10th, 2007, 11:55 PM

ys, do you honestly believe the republican party will nominate a black person to run for president? :rolleyes: They barely support those who ran for the senate or congress :lol: Have you ever known a black congressman or senator who is not a Democrat? :shrug: BTW congrats if you can vote in 2008 :lol: And I'm not convinced that a woman would get the vote either. Just look at how they treated Elizabeth Dole :tape: :help:

Sam L
Feb 10th, 2007, 11:57 PM
ys, do you honestly believe the republican party will nominate a black person to run for president? :rolleyes: They barely support those who ran for the senate or congress :lol: Have you ever known a black congressman or senator who is not a Democrat? :shrug: BTW congrats if you can vote in 2008 :lol: And I'm not convinced that a woman would get the vote either. Just look at how they treated Elizabeth Dole :tape: :help:

Condi could be a Republican president.

Infiniti2001
Feb 10th, 2007, 11:58 PM

In some people's dreams:tape:

Sam L
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:00 AM

I've discussed this on a lot of boards and she has a lot of support from Republicans.

Steffica Greles
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:04 AM

Read my first post in this thread. You'll be surprised. I was when I read this in a reputable newspaper earlier today.

spokenword73
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:05 AM
I think a lot of people in an effort to seem fair and progressive say they would vote for Condi, but would they really?

ys
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:08 AM

I'd vote for her over Obama or Hillary easily. She is just a league above them intellect-wise..

!<blocparty>!
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Who said that?

In Britain it is being reported quite to the contrary.

I was reading an article only a few hours ago which said that Obama is acutally more popular with white voters than blacks. Among blacks, most are backing Hillary because she is associated with Bill Clinton, who was extremely popular among African-Americans. Somebody, I can't remember who, even described him once as the "first black President", or something to that effect, and I'm sure it was a black man unless I'm mistaken.

There are also some more STARTLING facts:

During the 1996 presidential election, Dole vs Clinton, Dole failed to make much of an impression on the Democract vote and Clinton won comfortably.

But that same day when the results came in, a poll was conducted which asked: "How would you have voted if Colin Powell had stood for the Republicans instead of Bob Dole?". The Republican vote would have been sufficiently high for Powell to have assumed the presidency.

In other words, Powell was a popular choice among whites.

We can be cynical or optimistic about why that might be, but the bottom line is blacks do not always vote for blacks, and whites don't always back white candidates.

It seems the Republicans just aren't very good at getting their trump cards -- Condoleeza Rice would have been another popular choice among the white Republican voters -- to put their candidacy forward.

Who will I support out of Clinton and Obama for the Democrat candidacy?

I'm reserving judgement. Obama is a pragmatist, so I read, who sometimes supports the death penalty and doesn't seem to have any ideological convictions. He seems a little too much like a smooth operator, who can talk the talk but doesn't know what he believes in.

Clinton, meanwhile, represents a divisive kind of politics which America needs to transcend. Divisive in the sense that for almost 15 years, American politics has been dominated by the Clintons and the Bushes. Unlike Obama, she started in politics as a left-wing feminist with rigid positions, but in recent years seems to have become a little too savvy in order to ensure her presidential bid, and eventually supported the Iraq war for political expedience. Do we want an American President who supported such a disastrous conflict?

Either way, it's all very exciting.

The Independent? ;)

I've read a few UK articles over the past couple of days also that have basically said all that. From the one today it seems like Clinton is going to win the candidacy by a mile anyway. :shrug: She's leading with 40 points, Obama is second with 18, or something (:p), and is by far the best funded. None of them really mentioned anything about his stances/ideas/policies or whatever, just that he was in favour of the death penalty and is a pragmatist.

Steffica Greles
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:22 AM
The Independent? ;)

I've read a few UK articles over the past couple of days also that have basically said all that. From the one today it seems like Clinton is going to win the candidacy by a mile anyway. :shrug: She's leading with 40 points, Obama is second with 18, or something (:p), and is by far the best funded. None of them really mentioned anything about his stances/ideas/policies or whatever, just that he was in favour of the death penalty and is a pragmatist.

A brilliant paper ;)

And yes, you're totally right that, rather like Cameron in this country, in fact, strikingly so, there is nothing more than a moderate tone to his assertions rather than real substance.

And I think that's why most African-Americans are backing Hillary thus far. They remember Bill improved their lot, although I'm not sure how, or whether he actually did, as I haven't read about it, and they would rather go for the woman who was behind the man rather than 'the black guy' who they can't actually relate to.

And yeah, so far it does look like Hillary is going to take the nomination. Tentatively, she probably will. But I would favour Obama to close the gap somewhat; he has the image to create a momentum which could derail Hilary, who may in the last place appear anachronistic and be swept away by a tide of enthusiasm for youth.

No Name Face
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:36 AM
I've discussed this on a lot of boards and she has a lot of support from Republicans.

because republicans on a message board is an indication of the republican population at large. if we validated our opinions on the consensus of message boards, then we'd think most people are gay (re: wtaworld).

Black Mamba.
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Sure, then Dubya is brigth enough for you too. Because he got his degree in a school every bit as good as Harvard.

A JD is hard enough to get (trust me I'm in law school right now) so I can only imagine how it was to get one from Harvard. Bush got his degree on his daddy's last name I doubt Obama got his JD on his name.

skanky~skanketta
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:39 AM
the media is ridiculous. they always stereotype everything that is non-white and non-traditional. it really is sickening.

Apoleb
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:44 AM
I think a lot of people in an effort to seem fair and progressive say they would vote for Condi, but would they really?

We've had this discussion many times on this board. In the polls, Condi was scoring with the highest among the Republicans, up there with McCain and Giuliani. I doubt people are lying in the polls.

Black Mamba.
Feb 11th, 2007, 12:47 AM

Exactly, it's one thing to say you'd vote for her but it is quite another to actually do it.

Infiniti2001
Feb 11th, 2007, 01:02 AM
I'd vote for her over Obama or Hillary easily. She is just a league above them intellect-wise..

Once again congrats :haha:

winone23
Feb 11th, 2007, 01:03 AM

Every black person I know wouldn't vote for her, she's a dumb puppet that I do not respect. She's an intelligent women who allowed herself to be used and abused by the Bush Administration. I would vote Hilary in before I vote that trick in!!!!!.

winone23
Feb 11th, 2007, 01:05 AM

Guiliani is hated by many there have been many polls in NY where people said they would not vote that bastard in.

winone23
Feb 11th, 2007, 01:07 AM

The dude wasn't an A student, he got into that school on his surname alone.

Infiniti2001
Feb 11th, 2007, 01:26 AM
P.s ys, Condi is such a robot :o she's a good little servant of the Great Cheney Master:tape: Oh and by what standard is Rice bright and Obama not? Have you looked at his academic record?:shrug: Meanwhile my doubts about him have absolutely nothing to do with his intelligence--- it stems from his eagerness to be bipartisan and to prove how smoothly and frictionless he can work with Republicans... I don't know, the only way to do that is by giving into them and that just won't work-- besides I find him dull , although not as dull as robot Condi :lol:

drake3781
Feb 11th, 2007, 02:13 AM
I haven't read the entire thread (yet) so maybe it is already mentioned, but all I hear in the media is that all Black people will *not* vote for him because he is Black. Lots of stories about this.

I'll post a few links after I read the thread to see if it is posted already.

But just had to say this because apparently the thread starter and I get information from entirely different media. :shrug:

Jewelz
Feb 11th, 2007, 02:22 AM
A lot of people are underestimating Barack Obama right now because of the so called 'lack of experience factor'. But I think he's going to surprise a lot of people. Some people didn't think he could win a Senate race either, and look at how that turned out. He has a lot of similarity with Abraham Lincoln. His biggest hurdle will be the Primary. But, If he can win that, he has a pretty good chance of winning the Presidency. Maybe it's his destiny. Some people are just destined for greatness, and I have a feeling that he might win this.

partbrit
Feb 11th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Because the media is made up of idiots.

mykarma
Feb 11th, 2007, 02:35 AM
Because we are but seriously if he does get nominated all the black people who really dont watch and listen to what people are based on will most likely vote for him cause he is black.
I don't think it's because he's black, I think they think they stand a better chance of their issues being heard from someone that is black than what has happened for the last 200 plus years in this country.

I think the question should be, how many whites will not vote for Obama because he is black.

mykarma
Feb 11th, 2007, 02:42 AM
In what century?

mykarma
Feb 11th, 2007, 02:43 AM
Did you vote for Bush because of his intellect:confused:

mykarma
Feb 11th, 2007, 02:45 AM
because republicans on a message board is an indication of the republican population at large. if we validated our opinions on the consensus of message boards, then we'd think most people are gay (re: wtaworld).
:lol::lol::lol: So true.

LudwigDvorak
Feb 11th, 2007, 02:47 AM
Sylvia Brown(e?) said he wasn't winning anyway. All hail.

Black Mamba.
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:06 AM

Realest statement I've read. America isn't ready yet and if anyone thinks he'll get enough votes out of the South to win are sadly mistaken.

ys
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:27 AM
Did you vote for Bush because of his intellect:confused:

I would not vote for Bush.. Ever.. I would not vote for Kerry either.. I would not vote for Hillary.. Or Obama.. Those are just not people to lead this country. When this happens, it is a tragedy..

Jewelz
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:30 AM

Sylvia Browne also said Michael Jackson would be convicted and sent to jail. Guess she was wrong about that. No one knows the future except God.

Jewelz
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:49 AM
I would not vote for Bush.. Ever.. I would not vote for Kerry either.. I would not vote for Hillary.. Or Obama.. Those are just not people to lead this country. When this happens, it is a tragedy..

You're really annoying, and a waste of space. Furthermore, you're not adding anything substantial to this thread. It's fine if you don't vote actually. I think the candidates will survive fine without you. Go back to doing what you do best, which is sucking your dirty thumbs when no one is watching.