PDA

View Full Version : Move songs from iPod to library on itunes?

Maryamator
Feb 10th, 2007, 05:45 AM
is there a way i can move songs from my iPod to the library on itunes ? i tried to copy paste and it didnt work..:p

PS: sorry for starting a new thread about this.. Im not that good when it comes to these stuff... :hug:

hingisGOAT
Feb 10th, 2007, 06:41 AM
no you can't do it :(

i know b/c my computer died and i couldn't get my library onto another computer :rolleyes: it's a way for them to prevent illegal file-sharing apparently

there is some software you can download to do it but it costs a nice chunk of change, something like $30 i think. one of them has a free trial but it only randomly uploads 100 songs. i don't have the link for it but if you search you should find it

Maryamator
Feb 10th, 2007, 06:43 AM
Damn it... THank you for the info:hug:

hingisGOAT
Feb 10th, 2007, 06:44 AM
you're welcome. although i hope i'm wrong and another poster knows a way to do it lol... my ipod is at capacity and i don't want to have to re-download hundreds of songs just to configure it properly

Edward.
Feb 10th, 2007, 09:51 AM
There is a way to do it, free, but it depends heavily on all your songs beng tagged, and you can only use the method to transfer your entire library at once, not just individual songs.

If you're still interested, I'll tell you how to do it :p

Alicia Rocks
Feb 10th, 2007, 11:13 AM
I need help with this as well!