PDA

View Full Version : Mindless Vandalism

Monica_Rules
Feb 10th, 2007, 01:38 AM
God its so annoying.:mad: :fiery:

Woke up last friday to find some t*at thinking it had been really funny to break the wing mirror on my car and my housemates car. And today found out it will cost 250 to fix it.:fiery:

Why do people do it?:help:

On top of this someone tried to break into my house the other night by throwing a brick at the kitchen window which is double glazed but the outer paine has cracked right through.

God i love manchester sometimes.:rolleyes:

LeRoy.
Feb 10th, 2007, 01:39 AM
OMG lately it seems GB has gone to the dogs

Happy slapping, chavs and now this :speakles:

Monica_Rules
Feb 10th, 2007, 01:41 AM
I know. In 3 and a half years living here nothings happened to me but one of my mates was mugged 2 years ago. And with 4 months left this happens.

My housemate whos wing mirror was also broken her last car was written off less than a year ago cos someone broke into her car and broke the steering wheel.

!<blocparty>!
Feb 10th, 2007, 01:49 AM
OMG lately it seems GB has gone to the dogs

Happy slapping, chavs and now this :speakles:

It's only in places like Manchester, though. Overall crime rates in the UK are declining.

Sorry to hear about that, but :help: @ you paying 250 to get your WING MIRROR fixed. :unsure:

Monica_Rules
Feb 10th, 2007, 01:54 AM
^ yeah thats me being slightly stupid and going to a renault dealer but some bits need to be painted cos its a sports version of my car and being away from home i have no idea which garages to trust and which to not.

Marshmallow
Feb 10th, 2007, 02:28 AM
It's only in places like Manchester, though. Overall crime rates in the UK are declining.

Really? Are we sure this isn't just another goverment fix of stats to make it look like some intervention has been successful?

But anyway, sorry to hear those things. Some kids, broke my moms car window in the summer, our home was broken into, and lots of yobs. [London]

And just curious are you sure the breaking of the wing mirror wasn't an accident? I mean, was it totally taken off? I've seen that happening in the streets, where care are driving close to parked cars, and they knock off wing mirrors.

But it must be pain, either way.

Monica_Rules
Feb 11th, 2007, 02:56 AM
From what i can see the damage done to my car looks like it was intended cos it would take a serious amaount of force for it to brake more than clipping it with a car.

It happened after 12am cos i was up in the lounge till then.

Sorry if this makes now sens i'm drunk and have beee out celebrating my b day.