PDA

View Full Version : Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband is Anna Nicole's baby's father?

Sally Struthers
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:06 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070209/ap_en_tv/anna_nicole_smith

:eek:

what the fuck?

ridiculous :haha:

Sally Struthers
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:07 PM
LOS ANGELES - The husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor said Friday that he had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and may be her infant daughter's father.

ADVERTISEMENT

The claim by Prince Frederick von Anhalt comes amid a paternity suit over Smith's 5-month-old daughter, Dannielynn. The birth certificate lists Dannielynn's father as attorney Howard K. Stern, but former Smith boyfriend Larry Birkhead is waging a legal challenge, saying he is the father.

"If you go back from September, she wasn't with one of those guys, she was with me," von Anhalt told The Associated Press in an interview Friday.

He said he would file a lawsuit if Dannielynn is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years.

Gabor, a onetime sex symbol and star of such 1950s films as "Moulin Rouge" and "Queen of Outer Space," has been in declining health in recent years and suffered a stroke in 2005. She was partially paralyzed in a car crash in 2002.

Von Anhalt, who is Gabor's eighth husband, said he and Smith first met in the 1990s when Smith was still married to elderly oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II. He said Smith approached him and Gabor at the Plaza Hotel in New York.

"She was a very big fan of Zsa Zsa and wanted to be like Zsa Zsa," he said. "She wanted to be a princess."

He said the two started an affair soon after, meeting over the years in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York. For much of that time, he said, Smith urged him to make her a princess like his wife.

But short of divorcing the actress, he said the only solution would have been adopting Smith. Von Anhalt said he did consider that and even filled out adoption papers, but Gabor refused to sign them.

lizchris
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:50 PM
I just heard.

This is getting bizzare.:help:

Helen Lawson
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:51 PM
I can't decide whether this guy is so shameless he'd make this up for publicity, or she was that big a ho. I think either is a possibility.

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:52 PM
:speakles:

Sally Struthers
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:00 PM
I can't decide whether this guy is so shameless he'd make this up for publicity, or she was that big a ho. I think either is a possibility.

or Zsa Zsa is about to kick the bucket and the faux prince needs another meal ticket.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:09 PM
or Zsa Zsa is about to kick the bucket and the faux prince needs another meal ticket.

EXACTLY! :mad: This guy has been after Zsa Zsas money all along. Hopefully ZSA ZSAs daughter'Francesca Hilton' can step in and change that Will!:bounce:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:15 PM
BTW... HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY ( FEB 6TH ) to ZSA ZSA GABOR! :bdaycake: Its too bad her husband is such a creep :sad:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:21 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) - The husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor said Friday that he had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and may be her infant daughter's father.

The claim by Prince Frederick von Anhalt comes amid a paternity suit over Smith's five-month-old daughter, Dannielynn. The birth certificate lists Dannielynn's father as attorney Howard K. Stern, but former Smith boyfriend Larry Birkhead is waging a legal challenge, saying he is the father.

"If you go back from September, she wasn't with one of those guys, she was with me," von Anhalt told The Associated Press in an interview Friday.

He said he would file a lawsuit if Dannielynn is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years.

Gabor, a onetime sex symbol and star of such 1950s films as "Moulin Rouge" and "Queen of Outer Space," has been in declining health in recent years and suffered a stroke in 2005. She was partially paralyzed in a car crash in 2002.

Von Anhalt, who is Gabor's eighth husband, said he and Smith first met in the 1990s when Smith was still married to elderly oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II. He said Smith approached him and Gabor at the Plaza Hotel in New York.

"She was a very big fan of Zsa Zsa and wanted to be like Zsa Zsa," he said. "She wanted to be a princess."

He said the two started an affair soon after, meeting over the years in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York. For much of that time, he said, Smith urged him to make her a princess like his wife.

But short of divorcing the actress, he said the only solution would have been adopting Smith. Von Anhalt said he did consider that and even filled out adoption papers, but Gabor refused to sign them.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Now two more "unknown" men are coming forward and saying that they are the father! :eek: I just heard this on the top of the hour news :bolt:

Wigglytuff
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:31 PM
dude this is WEIRD!!!

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:32 PM
dude this is WEIRD!!!

Its very SURREAL! :lol:

venusdemilo
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Now two more "unknown" men are coming forward and saying that they are the father! :eek: I just heard this on the top of the hour news :bolt:

I wonder if all these men cropping up out of the woodwork have something to do with the possible fortune that little Dannielynn could stand to inherit? This whole situation is so bizarre and so sad.

Wigglytuff
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:38 PM
I wonder if all these men cropping up out of the woodwork have something to do with the possible fortune that little Dannielynn could stand to inherit? This whole situation is so bizarre and so sad.

so very very true

ico4498
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:40 PM
this calls fer ... MAURY!

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:47 PM
I'm so sick to my stomach...it's not funny and these people will rott in hell if they try to take advantage of a five month old baby...:mad:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:51 PM

Absolutly :)

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:52 PM

I am sure his producers have already phoned the babys agent :tape:

Sally Struthers
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:53 PM

oh lord. I saw Maury once and the girl brought in 6 guys to be tested. And this was her 5th time on the show tyring to find the father of her kid :help:

roarke
Feb 9th, 2007, 09:16 PM
They are all drooling after that Marshall inheritance... I feel sorry for the poor kid. None of these people actually care about her, they are fighting over her to get their hands on her money. Sick money hungry bastards!

geoepee
Feb 9th, 2007, 09:30 PM
"Prince Frederick von Anhalt -- you are NOT the father!"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bd/Maury_povich.jpg/200px-Maury_povich.jpg

This is getting ridiculous! And I can imagine that this is only the beginning! Poor Daniellynn - this is such a mess

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 9th, 2007, 09:41 PM
"Prince Frederick von Anhalt -- you are NOT the father!"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bd/Maury_povich.jpg/200px-Maury_povich.jpg

This is getting ridiculous! And I can imagine that this is only the beginning! Poor Daniellynn - this is such a mess

:haha:

Wigglytuff
Feb 9th, 2007, 09:46 PM
I'm so sick to my stomach...it's not funny and these people will rott in hell if they try to take advantage of a five month old baby...:mad:

exactly

Lord Nelson
Feb 10th, 2007, 01:52 PM
On wikipedia it says that he is in his 60s. As for the father of the baby, some people here thought that her own son fathered his mother's child. :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 10th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Anna wanted to be a Princess:lol: The Prince wanted to adopt Anna so she would become a Princess, but Zsa Zsa would not sign the papers:lol: So, maybe since Anna could not be a Princess she wanted her daughter to be one. That MAY be the reason why she was impregnated by the Prince :tape: This is one wild and crazy tale :eek:

austennis
Feb 11th, 2007, 01:25 AM
lol a lot of people after that baby for the money and the money only..
Its sad really 4 everyone involved.. wat a freak this guy sounds like though with his wanting 2 adopt the woman hes sleeeping with ?? EWWW

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 11th, 2007, 01:31 AM
lol a lot of people after that baby for the money and the money only..
Its sad really 4 everyone involved.. wat a freak this guy sounds like though with his wanting 2 adopt the woman hes sleeeping with ?? EWWW

I know...apparently ANNA was the one who had this idea. Thank god ZSA ZSA never signed the agreement :lol:

G1Player2
Feb 11th, 2007, 01:57 AM
I can't believe how these people are trying to take advantage of a 5 month old baby. The stories that little girl will hear growing up regarding the first few months of her life. :help:

Andrew..
Feb 11th, 2007, 02:48 AM
According to today's NY Post, Anna Nicole's sister says that she told her that she froze the old guy's sperm before he died, and she used that to have this kid.

Fucked up.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:37 AM
According to today's NY Post, Anna Nicole's sister says that she told her that she froze the old guy's sperm before he died, and she used that to have this kid.

Fucked up.

Was this the cracked up sister with all the missing teeth ?

Andrew..
Feb 11th, 2007, 04:12 AM
Was this the cracked up sister with all the missing teeth ?
I think it's whichever one is writing the book.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 11th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Zsa Zsa Gabor's ninth husband bored with his life of plenty

THE ninth and presumably final husband of Zsa-Zsa Gabor has told how he is swimming in money - but unable to enjoy it.

The Hungarian-born actress and socialite is confined to a wheelchair after a car crash in Hollywood several years ago followed by a stroke in 2005.

Her husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, told the German magazine Stern: "I have three Bentleys, two Rolls-Royces, eight golden watches, four dozen horses. Since the stroke, my wife uses four out of the 47 rooms in our villa. There is nothing here any more that interests me.

"I have everything; double of most things. All I do is push my wife around in a wheelchair and look after her. I am so terribly bored."

He went on: "I am a trustee. My wife owns houses and firms worth around $300 million. And, as I am the only one around here who can think clearly, I have full powers of attorney.

"If she wants to write a cheque today, she has to ask me. I am swimming in money and I can't enjoy it."

Mr von Anhalt, who is in his 60s, said a sense of duty made him stay with Gabor at the home they share in Bel Air, California.

Asked if he loved her, he replied: "I wanted a Hollywood star; she wanted a prince. That was the deal. But when one lives with someone for 20 years ... I won't leave her alone."

Mr von Anhalt was born Robert Lichtenberg, the son of a German policeman. He bought his title of prince after being adopted by a bankrupt daughter-in-law of the last kaiser.
He recognises how good life has been to him, materially, since marrying Gabor.

He said: "Everything I have, I have through my wife. She pushed me so hard it made me sick; dragged me around meeting four US presidents, bought me everything that I wanted. Do you believe she didn't know the kind of man she was marrying? My wife parted from eight men. Why I am still there? Because I am not like her other men."

He went on: "Naturally, I wanted money and society. I got the title to make a career and get myself up out of the muck."

But the United States has bored him. He said: "Whenever my wife dies, I am off. Here in America, I have no friends, no fun. It makes me sick. Here it is like a third-world country. One can only live in Europe."

There is some doubt as to Gabor's age, but she is thought to be 89 or 90. Mr von Anhalt is named in her last will - a bone of contention with Francesca Hilton, the daughter from her marriage to the hotel magnate Conrad, of whom Gabor once said: "Conrad Hilton was very generous to me in the divorce settlement. He gave me 5,000 Gideon Bibles."

The feud between Ms Hilton and Mr von Anhalt was renewed last year when he and her mother sued her for allegedly forging Gabor's signature on a loan on the star's home and stealing "millions". Mr von Anhalt claims Ms Hilton is afraid of being left nothing when her mother dies. She counters by saying: "He is in it for the money."

In a previous interview, Mr von Anhalt said: "Francesca is afraid something is going to happen to her mother one day, and her husband is in the last will. She can't take that. She always comes for a handout to her mother. She always wants money, money, money, money."

He told Stern that the life of his wife - famous for her pithy quotes such as, "I'm a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the house" and "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?" - is to be turned into a movie with heiress Paris Hilton in the lead role.

Sally Struthers
Feb 11th, 2007, 06:51 AM
poor zsa zsa!!! :sad: what a horrible horrible man. :fiery:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 11th, 2007, 06:56 AM
poor zsa zsa!!! :sad: what a horrible horrible man. :fiery:

Thank god you never married a man like that Sally. You got rid of the "MEAT HEAD" long ago ;)

Sally Struthers
Feb 11th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Thank god you never married a man like that Sally. You got rid of the "MEAT HEAD" long ago ;)

you can be sure i'd marry a real fucking prince :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 11th, 2007, 07:07 AM
you can be sure i'd marry a real fucking prince :lol:

Youll have to wait untill Camilla Bowles kicks the bucket :lol:

Sally Struthers
Feb 11th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Youll have to wait untill Camilla Bowles kicks the bucket :lol:

are you kidding? by the time charles gets to be king he'll be in his 70s since those windsor women live so long. I won't have a long reign as queen!

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 11th, 2007, 08:29 PM
are you kidding? by the time charles gets to be king he'll be in his 70s since those windsor women live so long. I won't have a long reign as queen!

You better keep that Burger King crown that you have in your avater well pollished in the mean time :lol:

Pasta-Na
Feb 11th, 2007, 11:34 PM
everyone wants to be the baby's father :rolleyes:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 11th, 2007, 11:38 PM
everyone wants to be the baby's father :rolleyes:

Not me :angel:

Sally Struthers
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:00 AM
Hell I want to be the baby's father and that's not biologically or physiologically possible! :lol: