PDA

View Full Version : NEW! The Sharapova Movie!

~SunFlower~
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:50 PM
The movie was filmed in Junior Japan Open in April. The link is:

http://www.kids-tennis.com/movie/kt3_mov/mov26.html

Please note that you will need a Quick Time Plug-in to watch the movie. It can be easily downloaded if you don't have one.

Enjoy! :bounce:

the cat
Jun 23rd, 2002, 11:08 PM
It isn't coming up on my laptop! :sad: Oh Sharky! :(

And Sharky, when you said movie, I thought Hollywood! :bounce: Afterall Maria wants to be in the movies too! ;)

~SunFlower~
Jun 23rd, 2002, 11:42 PM
Oh no my dear Cat, there is a small movie where she played in Junior Japan Open. The movie started when Maria was ready to serve. The sequence in the movie where she won a point: She served (great job!), hit right forehand while bending her right knee lower to the ground right on the baseline (her right knee almost touched the ground :eek: ), then hopped a bit (ready for the ball to return from her opponent) and ran left to the angle to hit her right bankhand (was going to hit with two backhand but hit with one backhand up in the air smoothly and beautifully) and went back to the middle and stayed in the baseline, hit her right forehand as hard as she could (looks like the ball went to the right angle on her opponent's side) and then again, moved a bit behind the baseline and hit right forehand as hard as she could, and finally was going to run left to the angle but she stopped (because her opponent hit the ball to the net) and pumped her fist! The movie ends.

I knew that I am going to love watching her and have my nose glued to the screen of my TV when she is on TV in the near future! :angel:

Cat, you can download Time Quick Plug-In and install the software in your lap top. It's easy. All you have to do is to follow the instructions.