PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Paternity Hearing Tomorrow On Anna Nicole Smith's 5 Month Old Daughter

lizchris
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:27 AM
Fox News and MSNBC are reporting that Debra Opri, lawyer for Larry Birkhead, the other man who says he is the father of Anna Nicole's 5 month old daughter, went to court and got a judge to agree to an emergency hearing regarding the paternity of Dannielynn Stern, the 5 month old that was left motherless after Anna Nicole's sudden death this afternoon. I don't know where the hearing is going to be, but if it is going to be held in LA, that man that Howrd K. Stern will have to get on a plane, fly cross country and submit to a DNA test the day after his wife died. The judge also orderd the coroner to get DNA from Anna Nicole and the baby if a sample doesn't exist.

Cat's Pajamas
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:34 AM
Well I'm glad they will finally have this said and done, but I think it's way to soon.

lizchris
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:42 AM
Well I'm glad they will finally have this said and done, but I think it's way to soon.

True, but Debra Opri said that if this wasn't done within 48 hours of Anna Nicole's death, they would lose any chance of contesting because the chance to get DNA will be lost. As ghoulish as this sound and appears, there is no choice. BTW, this all could have been avoided if Anna Nicole had just agreed to do the DNA test on January 23, like she was suppoed to.

tennisluver99
Feb 9th, 2007, 04:12 AM
Howard K. Stern had something to do with the deaths of Anna Nicole and her son. Hope Larry is the father, get that baby away from Stern.

Mother_Marjorie
Feb 9th, 2007, 04:25 AM
Fox News and MSNBC are reporting that Debra Opri, lawyer for Larry Birkhead, the other man who says he is the father of Anna Nicole's 5 month old daughter, went to court and got a judge to agree to an emergency hearing regarding the paternity of Dannielynn Stern, the 5 month old that was left motherless after Anna Nicole's sudden death this afternoon. I don't know where the hearing is going to be, but if it is going to be held in LA, that man that Howrd K. Stern will have to get on a plane, fly cross country and submit to a DNA test the day after his wife died. The judge also orderd the coroner to get DNA from Anna Nicole and the baby if a sample doesn't exist.

The baby's legal name is Danielynn Hope Smith. Anna Nicole and Howard Stern are not legally married.

lizchris
Feb 9th, 2007, 04:35 AM
The baby's legal name is Danielynn Hope Smith. Anna Nicole and Howard Stern are not legally married.

If the DNA test proves Larry Birkhead is the father, the baby's last name will be Birkhead.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:26 AM
I wonder how old LARRY is. It doesn't really matter, i am just curious. I would guess around 26/27 :)

mckyle.
Feb 9th, 2007, 06:40 AM
sorry to be nit-picky, but her name is Dannielynn Hope Marshall Smith