PDA

View Full Version : What are your biggest Pet Peeves

DemWilliamsGulls
Feb 9th, 2007, 04:18 AM
When somebody smack loud when they eat

Arrogant people

Folks that whisper or try to whisper to you in a open conversation with a group of folks. (its rude and i hate that hot arse breath in my ear)

Folks who have a bunch a kids and always try to put them off on you or somebody else. (you had em..they aint mine...they yo's deal wit it!...i dont have no dayum kids)

A dayum Hypocrite

Ghetto and loud people in the movie theater that think they are funny

People who are tight with their money and always trying to get over on you and other folks.

Friends or associates that always ask you for stuff..(borrow and dont give it back)

Homophobic people (especially the ugly ass ones that think that EVERY gay person will hit on ANY and EVERYBODY of the same sex...shit if you are ugly to opposite sex what int he hell makes you think gay people wont find your ass ugly too!!!...as if we dont have standards)

tonythetiger
Feb 9th, 2007, 04:59 AM
1. People who pick their noses!
2. People who wipe mucus on the bathroom walls!
3. People who smoke in the car with small children!
4. People who drive in the fast lane when they're not passing anybody!
5. People who don't wave thanks when you extend them a traffic courtesy!

safinforlife
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:40 AM
People with Mexican accents

plantman
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:45 AM
When somebody smack loud when they eat

Arrogant people

Folks that whisper or try to whisper to you in a open conversation with a group of folks. (its rude and i hate that hot arse breath in my ear)

Folks who have a bunch a kids and always try to put them off on you or somebody else. (you had em..they aint mine...they yo's deal wit it!...i dont have no dayum kids)

A dayum Hypocrite

Ghetto and loud people in the movie theater that think they are funny

People who are tight with their money and always trying to get over on you and other folks.

Friends or associates that always ask you for stuff..(borrow and dont give it back)

Homophobic people (especially the ugly ass ones that think that EVERY gay person will hit on ANY and EVERYBODY of the same sex...shit if you are ugly to opposite sex what int he hell makes you think gay people wont find your ass ugly too!!!...as if we dont have standards)

Isn't that the truth!:lol:

~Eclipsed~
Feb 9th, 2007, 06:13 AM
-people who imitate me (that drives me insane...i mean like they try to impersonate the sound of my voice. I use to have a high pitched voice when i was younger so i guess it's an old demon i have)

-people who walk too slow(any slower and they would be stopped...when you have to walk behind them of course)

-people who walk through the door when you hold it open for them(they should take the door off you, not just walk right through especially without saying thanks.:fiery: )

i'm sure there's more, but i don't think anything as major as these three.

skanky~skanketta
Feb 9th, 2007, 04:10 PM
people who spit.
women who don't freaking flush the toilet!bitches!
people with bad breath, bad body odor.
beggars
nerds

i better stop. this thread will just piss me off!

Scotso
Feb 10th, 2007, 01:20 AM
People who don't know the difference between there, their, and they're.

!<blocparty>!
Feb 10th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Pet hate for the day: people who go into the fridge for a drink and put the carton/bottle/jug back in with a TINY bit at the bottom. JUST DRINK IT ALL FFS. Argh. :mad:

Also, people who open up something new (food) when there's another one already open.

This happens all the time with me.

Monica_Rules
Feb 10th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Drivers who drive at 40mph at all times even if the speed limit is 30 or 60.

People who say they will do something then go back on their word.

Arrogent people

Self involved people

DemWilliamsGulls
Feb 10th, 2007, 02:19 AM
People who use all the ice up in an ice tray and dont fill it back up!

Ben.
Feb 10th, 2007, 03:39 AM
- people up themselves
- some elderly people thinking they're always right
- people who smoke cigarettes inside
- smart arses who think they're funny when really they're not
- people who don't say thanks
- people who hate others for no reason
- people who don't flush the toilets leaving their mess on the seat