PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Richard Blade

Jakeev
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Richard is a well-known L.A. DJ that had some very sobering things to say about Anna Nicole Smith's death being on every network practically.

He pretty much said that although he is saddened by her death and the fact a newborn child will be effected by it, that he was angry as heck that four Americans died in Iraq today and are barely getting 30 seconds on tv.

He went on to say that those are the ones that we should really be mourning and not a celebrity that was famous for being famous.

Those last comments could be seen as being mean, but he really wasn't at all. If anything, it was a well needed reality check that we care more about the details of Anna Nicole's death than of Americans killed in war we have no business being in anymore.

My hat off to Richard, he really nailed it on the head.

Rocketta
Feb 10th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Well journalism has gone to shit in the last ten years and it's our fault by watching it and buying the magazines. :shrug:

CooCooCachoo
Feb 10th, 2007, 03:24 PM
He pretty much said that although he is saddened by her death and the fact a newborn child will be effected by it, that he was angry as heck that four Americans died in Iraq today and are barely getting 30 seconds on tv.

I know the entire situation is sad and all that jazz, but this typo still made me laugh. Dead people cannot create children ;)

The child will be affected though :sad: