PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever had a pregnancy scare?

Crazy Canuck
Feb 8th, 2007, 09:49 PM
You know.. missed your period, showed a lot of the symptoms, but ended up not in fact being knocked up? And thank God for that? Whew.

That was probably my punishment for making a stupid thread about possibly being knocked up about 6 weeks ago.

Hannah-Louise
Feb 8th, 2007, 11:03 PM
HATE IT!! iv never really had a huge scare but after having to take the morning after pill and then being a few days late is rather scary and then when it comes youve never been so happy!

Crazy Canuck
Feb 8th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Never taken the morning after pill, so I can only imagine how stressful that situation would be.

As for mine, I just ended up being late the same week i got dumped, was feeling sick and exhausted, peeing all the time, etc. I still haven't gotten it, but I failed the test, so woot! Woot!

Natalicious
Feb 8th, 2007, 11:07 PM
i had the situation once! and i was so happy when my period came (about 6 days late)

Pureracket
Feb 8th, 2007, 11:09 PM
*Pureracket sees if he can opt out of the Ebay baby clothes he'd purchased for Crazy Canuck*

Crazy Canuck
Feb 8th, 2007, 11:20 PM
*Pureracket sees if he can opt out of the Ebay baby clothes he'd purchased for Crazy Canuck*
:haha:

Hold on to them, you might need them next month!

Sally Struthers
Feb 8th, 2007, 11:47 PM
i had the situation once! and i was so happy when my period came (about 6 days late)

I always thought you were a guy :lol: oops :)

SelesFan70
Feb 9th, 2007, 12:50 AM
I'm a guy, but a few years ago 2 guys dumped so much cum in me I should have gotten preggers.. :lol: I should have felt cheap and whorish, but it made me want more. :angel:

Sally Struthers
Feb 9th, 2007, 12:53 AM
I'm a guy, but a few years ago 2 guys dumped so much cum in me I should have gotten preggers.. :lol: I should have felt cheap and whorish, but it made me want more. :angel:

:speakles: :scared:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 9th, 2007, 12:55 AM
:angel:

Couver
Feb 9th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Nope, I can't even get to the event that could result in this possibly happening so....yeah LOL.

But seriously I'm glad things worked out for you. I've had friends who've been in that situation, and the stress they went through before they found out they weren't was pretty intense.

meyerpl
Feb 9th, 2007, 01:43 AM
I caught my profile in the mirror one time and said, "Holy fuck!! Jesus, Mary and Joseph.....I'm pregnant!!!

Then I remembered that I'm a man.

Martian Stacey
Feb 9th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Never taken the morning after pill, so I can only imagine how stressful that situation would be.

As for mine, I just ended up being late the same week i got dumped, was feeling sick and exhausted, peeing all the time, etc. I still haven't gotten it, but I failed the test, so woot! Woot!
Its probably just the stress of the break up that's delaying your period.. once you start feeling better it should return.

I remember once ages ago i thought i was late, i started to freak out a bit because i couldn't remember exactly when my last one was but i was sure that it was longer than normal. After getting all stressed out it came the next day :lol:

Fingon
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:03 AM
no, I haven't.

Fingon
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:04 AM

to make you feel better.

If the test is positive, it's positive, you are pregnant.

If the test is negative, you probably aren't pregnant, but you might be :devil:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:58 AM
to make you feel better.

If the test is positive, it's positive, you are pregnant.

If the test is negative, you probably aren't pregnant, but you might be :devil:

Thanks, Fingon ;)

My friend beat you to the punch though. She told me that if I'm still feeling tired and sick to take another test next week. What she's forgetting is that I always feel tired, and they have another term for that besides pregnancy :p

Seriously though, false negatives are just mean. And it is possible I took the test too early.

DemWilliamsGulls
Feb 9th, 2007, 04:23 AM
Hell naw ..last time I checked 2 men cant have a baby together..so that rules me out lol

drake3781
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Thanks, Fingon ;)

My friend beat you to the punch though. She told me that if I'm still feeling tired and sick to take another test next week. What she's forgetting is that I always feel tired, and they have another term for that besides pregnancy :p

Seriously though, false negatives are just mean. And it is possible I took the test too early.

While it is true that there can be a false negative, it is probably not the case. The tests can pick it up even before the documentation says they do.

drake3781
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:46 AM
... and yes, I have, more times than I want to remember. :o :mad:

Having unprotected sex during times that you *technically* shouldn't be able to get pregnant is a really, really bad idea.

Then there is the broken condom situation, and the too drunk to know/care what you were doing situation.

Those days are behind me, now (I hope).

Brett.
Feb 9th, 2007, 06:46 AM
Why do you need to have a period after you lose your virginity? :shrug:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Why do you need to have a period after you lose your virginity? :shrug:
Huh?

Brett.
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Huh?

Don't you worry, I just think you're a man! :p

Crazy Canuck
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Like, you actually don't believe that I have a uterus?

"Sluggy"
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Yes

Kart
Feb 9th, 2007, 12:34 PM
That was probably my punishment for making a stupid thread about possibly being knocked up about 6 weeks ago.

I probably shouldn't have laughed but :lol: anyway.

Assuming you don't want to be pregnant, I'm glad your test is negative :).