PDA

View Full Version : Another celebrity child without a parent

Jakeev
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Just can't believe it.......Anna Nicole dead. Another child to grow up without a mother.

All I can say is God Bless that child........

heyitsme
Feb 8th, 2007, 09:44 PM
I feel the same way. I got choked up as I read the news and I had to excuse myself from my study group. I wish her daughter is able to live a normal life but I'm afraid that the custody battle is still going to continue....I wish her the best.

Jakeev
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:47 AM
I feel the same way. I got choked up as I read the news and I had to excuse myself from my study group. I wish her daughter is able to live a normal life but I'm afraid that the custody battle is still going to continue....I wish her the best.

There is just so many of them.

Sally Struthers
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:58 AM

are you fucking kidding me? :eek: I mean it's sad and all but getting choked up and leaving your study group because Anna Nicole died is a bit extreme. :help:

Jakeev
Feb 9th, 2007, 10:34 AM
are you fucking kidding me? :eek: I mean it's sad and all but getting choked up and leaving your study group because Anna Nicole died is a bit extreme. :help:

Uh huh..........but if where Sally Struthers..........