PDA

View Full Version : Radio Station interview with Michael Jordans ex-mistress

DemWilliamsGulls
Feb 8th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Listen to the interview...this is a Urban Radio Station in Dallas that interviewed Michael Jordans ex-mistress...who happens to be a white woman. One of the Disc Jockeys who happens to be black..really was on her head LOL and after the interview Sista's over the metroplex called in really eating her up too....but my question is...who is more to blame...Michael Jordan or the Mistress....you listen and decide ;)

http://www.k104fm.com/player.html

kiwifan
Feb 8th, 2007, 05:34 PM
no one is more to blame for the relationship.

Jordan's ex-wife has gotten her divorce and paid so the situation has been "settled". His Airness's family has a right to be mad at Jordan but its really no one else's business...

...but if she's running around throwing their business to the media she deserves whatever she gets as far as criticism. :shrug:

Renee
Feb 8th, 2007, 05:43 PM
interesting stuff. Michael is to blame more than the mistress because he had a wife and kids.

I don't give a shit about the mistress or Michael's ex-wife. I read somewhere that when his ex-wife was pregnant with their first child she was suing him for paternity and that's when they got married. So I have a feeling these two women may have a lot in common.:p

harloo
Feb 8th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Listen to the interview...this is a Urban Radio Station in Dallas that interviewed Michael Jordans ex-mistress...who happens to be a white woman. One of the Disc Jockeys who happens to be black..really was on her head LOL and after the interview Sista's over the metroplex called in really eating her up too....but my question is...who is more to blame...Michael Jordan or the Mistress....you listen and decide ;)

Well, I don't think anyone is suprised. Afterall, it was already known that Micheal was cheating on Juanita with blonds for years. I give Juanita credit for how she handled the divorce, it's a private family matter. She knew Mike was a dog when she married him, as a matter of fact most ballers get around married or not.:)

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 8th, 2007, 06:28 PM
I just find it to be a double standard.
When a women keeps something like that private, she considered classy and dignified.
When a women doesn't keep something like this private she's considered a bitch.

When a man doesn't keep something like this private noone blinks an eye.
Jason Kidd tells people about his wife beating him.
It was there one day, gone the next.

Lady Jade's info on the cheap bitch Beyonce was worth it.
What kind of shyt is that?
Making your dancers pay for their plane flghts to come to rehearsal from NY to LA.
Then paying them 400 dollars for the video which is you'll be lucky to get a roundtrip ticket for.

DemWilliamsGulls
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:47 AM
Well I thought both of them were at fault....moreso his because he knew he was jeapardizing his family and everything.

mykarma
Feb 10th, 2007, 02:33 AM

I hope she tells it all. He deserves what he gets and the witch has the nerve to talk about wanting to get back with him. I'm sure that she wasn't the only women Michael was messing with. But I must admit the interview was funny. :lol: