PDA

View Full Version : U.S.A. 2 - MEXICO - 0 (that was fun)

samsung101
Feb 8th, 2007, 05:27 PM
MEXICO lost to the USA soccer team in Arizona last night before
a sold out crowd!

Ha ha.........the USA team stinks in general. See last World
Cup performance for more proof of that.

Mexico has new coach Sanchez, who got the last coach fired
because he said he could do much better. Nice start.

2-0, Mexico is so mad about it. The tv stations and fans are
furious! Amusing to see. Univision built this thing up for weeks.
Live coverage.

That last goal was inexcusable too for Mexico.

While in the USA, the few soccer fans are happy. But, it's not
making headlines around the nation.

But, at least we didn't have riots of celebration in Hunt. Park or
East L.A. Just a lot of tears in the beer.

suffer well
Feb 8th, 2007, 05:32 PM
It was only a friendly match anyway. Things will improve soon for the U.S.A when David Beckham plays for them...

Pszczelny
Feb 8th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Mexico :help: :o

kiwifan
Feb 8th, 2007, 05:59 PM
It was only a friendly match anyway. Things will improve soon for the U.S.A when David Beckham plays for them...

It was a friendly to the USA, but Mexico recalled Euro based players :lol:

They wanted this win bad, so bad that they stomped off the pitch without shaking hands (they seem to do this a lot lately when losing to us :smoke: )

Their fans were pelting our players with trash and full drinks on all the corner kicks too. If we did that to them it would be replayed forever as a "State Incident" and evidence of "intolerance". :lol: :tape:

I love when we beat their butts. :devil: Especially in America in front of a mostly Pro-Mexican crowd...the announcer said a lot of the fans had US shirts on under the Mexican ones and changed shirts after the US scored their first goal. ;)

suffer well
Feb 8th, 2007, 06:07 PM
It was a friendly to the USA, but Mexico recalled Euro based players :lol:

They wanted this win bad, so bad that they stomped off the pitch without shaking hands (they seem to do this a lot lately when losing to us :smoke: )

Their fans were pelting our players with trash and full drinks on all the corner kicks too. If we did that to them it would be replayed forever as a "State Incident" and evidence of "intolerance". :lol: :tape:

I love when we beat their butts. :devil: Especially in America in front of a mostly Pro-Mexican crowd...the announcer said a lot of the fans had US shirts on under the Mexican ones and changed shirts after the US scored their first goal. ;)

I always thought you were a New Zealander

kiwifan
Feb 8th, 2007, 06:24 PM
I always thought you were a New Zealander

Me is American Rugby player (I also played soccer and tennis in highschool and college in the "Garden State").

Me is huge fan of the New Zealand All Blacks (thus "Kiwifan")

I've travelled to "My Mecca" (Christchurch and Wellington) and I've done the hongi with the local Maori. :angel: :cool: :angel: :cool: :angel:

suffer well
Feb 8th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Me is American Rugby player (I also played soccer and tennis in highschool and college in the "Garden State").

Me is huge fan of the New Zealand All Blacks (thus "Kiwifan")

I've travelled to "My Mecca" (Christchurch and Wellington) and I've done the hongi with the local Maori. :angel: :cool: :angel: :cool: :angel:

I'll have to update my notes. Under kiwifan I have 'New Zealander, likes the Williams sisters and Stevie Wonder'......

suffer well
Feb 8th, 2007, 07:00 PM
I also love Led Zeppelin and the Beatles.

Pizza from New Jersey/New York

Ben and Jerry's New York Superfudge Chunk Ice Cream and Chunky Monkey

Aggrivating my co-workers (but mainly in a humorous manner)

Strutting like a peacock (or dancing or just being a general wiseass) after I score a try,a goal or win a nice point on the hard courts.

And finally just for your files...

:devil:

:wavey:

Thanks for the info. Your file title has now been updated under the prefix 'kiwifan - Redux' ;) :)

kiwifan
Feb 8th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the info. Your file title has now been updated under the prefix 'kiwifan - Redux' ;) :)

Okay so now I will delete my post above...

...not everyone around here keeps "nice files" and I don't want to be added to any evildoers files. :scared:

samsung101
Feb 8th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Yes, Mexico did want the win badly.

The new coach wanted it badly.

When Mexico or any Mexican team plays at the Rose Bowl or
Coliseum, it's a sell out, and the fans are 100% for Mexico.
They booed our national anthem in Mexico last time before
the game.

Nice touch.

Mexico underachieves on the world stage year
after year. It's their #1 sport, and they get
beat by the USA where this is about #50 among
sports.

The meaningless NBA games meant more last night
on tv in the USA.

He brought in his players, even if some of them have
horrible relations with other players on the team now.
It's his group of guys. His map.

He already said if he doesn't have a winning team in Mexico,
he'll go to Europe to coach there and make a winning team.
He said it's the players fault if the team doesn't win now.

It's a national soap opera.

suffer well
Feb 8th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Okay so now I will delete my post above...

...not everyone around here keeps "nice files" and I don't want to be added to any evildoers files. :scared:

It's O.K your information is safe with me. I don't post @ Hingis.org

BlkCampbell
Feb 8th, 2007, 07:12 PM
You have to give some credit to Landon. I have NEVER seen anyone beat Oswaldo Sanchez. He is one of the best keepers.

kiwifan
Feb 8th, 2007, 07:43 PM
It's O.K your information is safe with me. I don't post @ Hingis.org

I like Chucky and Seles too (pre-Venus, Seles was my active favorite) except when they're playing...you know who and her little sister. ;)

But Martians scare me so definitely keep my vital stats away from their "Marti Parties". :haha:

kiwifan
Feb 8th, 2007, 07:49 PM
You have to give some credit to Landon. I have NEVER seen anyone beat Oswaldo Sanchez. He is one of the best keepers.

Back on topic.

Donovan has his moments (I'm not completely on his bandwagon yet). I think if he played with a little more, arrogance for lack of a better word he'd be something special.

Marcello Balboa who didn't have Landon's talent and played from the back is my favorite Yank player he just "went for it" on offense...

...Mathis was like that too for a while...

...I like "Gunners", guys who aren't afraid to test that keeper from anywhere on the pitch. (This might be a New Jersey thing, we like to dribble circles around people and shoot hard and often :devil: )

I wish Donavan was more of a "Gunner".