PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Day's coming... what you're getting / going to do?

ZeroSOFInfinity
Feb 7th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Just seven more days and it's Feb 14... VALENTINE'S DAY ;)

So, anyone here got plans or bought something special for your loved ones / girlfriends / crush / admirers? Share them here! I got a teddy bear witht he words "Hug Me" and a card inside a nice paper bag for my crush :wavey:

(P.S: My godsis, who has a boyfriend, says that she decides to stay at home and study on that day just because her dad asked what she will be doing that day. This is to avoid suspicion by her parents - they don't want her to have a boyfriend at such young age (she's 19 years old). I find that very funny and cute :lol: )

Brett.
Feb 7th, 2007, 07:37 AM
I am going to Heath's house in USA, and then we will have a very romantic dinner and then snuggles up to watch any movies! I can't wait! :D :woohoo: :inlove: :hearts:

controlfreak
Feb 7th, 2007, 09:47 AM
This is year it's all about self-love. Much like last year, and the year before in fact. :tape:

Jevel
Feb 7th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Buy the entire stand of Russel Stovers & a box of wine.

*abby*
Feb 7th, 2007, 11:04 AM
once again valentine's day is gonna suck this year ecause i have to be away from my baby sinc im at uni
however, im going home this weekend so were gonna have it early and go for a nice meal and to the cinema :)
were not meant to e doing presents this year cos were saving up for spending money for our holiday this summer but i still want to get him a little something no idea what tho lol
any suggestions?

mandy7
Feb 7th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Valentine's day is commercial crap
and my baby knows i ain't gonna get anything
it's her b-day today anyhow
so she'll be spoiled enough
and, well, i'm spoiled enough myself as well :lol:

so, seriously, valentine's day is for losers

*abby*
Feb 7th, 2007, 11:17 AM
i agree in that you souldnt need a specific day to tell someone you love them but still, its nice to have an excuse to do sumthin special
last year me and adam werent together for it so we just sent each other a letter which was really nice, his made me cry lol

hingis-seles
Feb 7th, 2007, 02:24 PM
I'm going to get myself a hooker for Valentine's Day.

¤CharlDa¤
Feb 7th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Hum I'll go and buy my cutie some sexy new boxer-briefs :drool: ;) And yes this is also a gift for myself :angel: :lol:

Monica_Rules
Feb 7th, 2007, 03:27 PM
I shall be having an anti- valentines day party as i detest this pointless money making scam of a 'holiday'

jenny161185
Feb 7th, 2007, 04:29 PM
nothing / nothing :(

skanky~skanketta
Feb 7th, 2007, 04:39 PM
i'm going to sell my ass.

controlfreak
Feb 7th, 2007, 05:04 PM

Good for you, may I recommend Keith Wood?

http://www.rugbyheaven.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1065676209479_2003/10/11/1210-wood.jpg

I've heard he is really quite romantic at heart.

Barrie_Dude
Feb 7th, 2007, 05:14 PM
once again valentine's day is gonna suck this year ecause i have to be away from my baby sinc im at uni
however, im going home this weekend so were gonna have it early and go for a nice meal and to the cinema :)
were not meant to e doing presents this year cos were saving up for spending money for our holiday this summer but i still want to get him a little something no idea what tho lol
any suggestions?
An erotic picture of you? :hehehe:

suffer well
Feb 7th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Zilch..zero..nothing..nil

I won't even get a card. I never have

Helen Lawson
Feb 7th, 2007, 09:24 PM
I can scare someone up. I can get my composer or accompanist to take me out. But they're both fags. Where are the real men these days? It's not that I mind going to a premier with a gay guy, it's just I feel like I'm wearing a sign saying, "This is all I could get."

Brett.
Feb 7th, 2007, 11:43 PM

Barrie_Dude can be your hooker! :hehehe: :hehehe:

No Name Face
Feb 8th, 2007, 12:02 AM
um, well depending on how my date goes on friday, i might have to get her something...it's not freaking me out as much as it should be. however, i hate valentine's day. maybe i'll just give her good sexin'. and then make her dinner. in that order. :p

UDACHi
Feb 8th, 2007, 02:09 AM
it will be no different than any other wednesday.

Brett.
Feb 8th, 2007, 02:10 AM
um, well depending on how my date goes on friday, i might have to get her something...it's not freaking me out as much as it should be. however, i hate valentine's day. maybe i'll just give her good sexin'. and then make her dinner. in that order. :p

I thought you're gay too! :lol: