PDA

View Full Version : SAW III (spoilers)

G1Player2
Feb 6th, 2007, 09:51 PM
This movie was insane :eek: Has anyone seen it yet? So, the young doctor died at the end correct? After Jigsaw died? Because if Jigsaw died then the contraption around her neck blows up, right? It didn't show what happened to her. Also, I assume there will be a Saw IV because that was definitely a cliffhanger at the end. This one seemed like a prequel of sorts but when that guy bashed in and amputated his own foot :eek: That was VERY hard for me to watch. Anything else?

ampers&
Feb 6th, 2007, 09:58 PM
I've seen the unrated version on DVD. Her head explodes. The husband foolishly wanted revenge and paid the price. I wonder if he's going to find his daughter...and I wonder if SAW IV will have anything to do with the previous one? Each SAW seems to introduce an entirely new plot yet they're all still connected.

Anyway, the foot amputation wasn't the hardest thing for me to deal with. That damn twister thingy the black guy was in...DIGUSTING.
When his legs and arms were broken, I nearly puked. Just trifling.

Dominic
Feb 6th, 2007, 11:09 PM
I saw it too the most disgusting scene for me was the scene where the female police officer gets burned by the acid and then gets her torso opened up. And that whore amanda what a little piece of shit, you just feel like crushing her the entire movie. And honestly I would have probably killed jigsaw too a t the end.

NyCPsU
Feb 6th, 2007, 11:53 PM
honestly i thought it was a good movie too
i just saw it for the first time a few days ago, and yes they do show the wife with a blown up head after he kills jigsaw

i love how everything came together at the end the only thing that frustrated me was how annoyinginly slow the dude was when he was trying to save those people...like he would think about it just a little too long and it killed me :lol:

G1Player2
Feb 7th, 2007, 12:49 AM
I've seen the unrated version on DVD. Her head explodes. The husband foolishly wanted revenge and paid the price. I wonder if he's going to find his daughter...and I wonder if SAW IV will have anything to do with the previous one? Each SAW seems to introduce an entirely new plot yet they're all still connected.

Anyway, the foot amputation wasn't the hardest thing for me to deal with. That damn twister thingy the black guy was in...DIGUSTING.

I watched the whole movie but I didn't see her head explode? :shrug: That's too bad, she was beautiful. :sad: Anyway, it has been confirmed that a Saw IV will come out next Halloween and there are more to follow. It only costs $6 million to make one of these movies and they make 15x that per film.

ZeroSOFInfinity
Feb 7th, 2007, 01:07 AM
So, the young doctor died at the end correct? After Jigsaw died? Because if Jigsaw died then the contraption around her neck blows up, right? It didn't show what happened to her.

Yup... got her head blown off like a watermelon by 6 shotgun shells :help:

And that poor little girl... she's dead because her father can't forgive Jigsaw... :tape:

HippityHop
Feb 7th, 2007, 01:26 AM
I guess that I'm getting old.

There was a time when I would have been the first in line to watch movies like Saw and Hostel. But nowadays, I just can' deal with such goings on. :crying2:

Jeff
Feb 7th, 2007, 05:35 AM
I watched the whole movie but I didn't see her head explode? :shrug: That's too bad, she was beautiful. :sad: Anyway, it has been confirmed that a Saw IV will come out next Halloween and there are more to follow. It only costs $6 million to make one of these movies and they make 15x that per film.

Yeah you musta blinked or turned your head, cuz her head did explode. But yeah I made a thread about this a while ago...or responded I don't remember. These movies are insane, but I like them. Not many movies that make me cringe the way Saw does. When the police officer had the acid and stuff, yeah that was pretty bad, but also when the guy had his legs and arms twisted in that turning contraption :eek:

Natalicious
Feb 7th, 2007, 12:23 PM
i'm goin to watch it next week!

saw I & II are my fav. horror movies :worship:

skanky~skanketta
Feb 7th, 2007, 01:06 PM

girl please!i was stupid enough to bring in a grilled chicken sandwich to the movie. and i decided to eat when all the pigs were being blended.

skanky~skanketta
Feb 7th, 2007, 01:07 PM
oh, and the part where she was drilling his brain. :nasty:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Feb 7th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Saw 3 was great. Not as good as Saw 1 but miles better than Saw 2 (that was so shit!).

The sickest part for me was at the beginning, when that guy from NKOTB started smashing his foot with the block.

It was the sickest of all of the three films, however, I think the scene when they were in the freezer could have been even sicker :o

Princeza
Feb 7th, 2007, 03:18 PM
saw:drool:
The 1st still the best, 3 is excellent too