PDA

View Full Version : Any CSI fans?

HippityHop
Feb 6th, 2007, 08:00 PM
What's your favorite? Las Vegas, NY or Miami?

I'm partial to Miami myself.

Alex :drool:

Is it weird having the hots for someone who digs around in dead bodies all day? :confused:

;)

~Carsten~
Feb 6th, 2007, 08:03 PM
CSI - Las Vegas is great! The greatest of the CSI Series!!

I hate CSI - New York

suffer well
Feb 6th, 2007, 08:07 PM
I cant get into any of them for a lenghty period of time. I have a terrible habit of not watching the whole episode, CSI NY grabs my attention the most but when CSI Miami is on Im always saying to myself 'what the fucks he saying?' when David Caruso is on screen. He always appears to have a sore neck and mumbling his lines

HippityHop
Feb 6th, 2007, 08:25 PM
They certainly strive for a different look for each of the shows. NY is very "dark". Las Vegas is kinda "grey". Miami is VERY "bright" and colorful.

I guess that NY is my least fave because I've seen fewer of them.
Caruso IS kind of a mush mouth but I like him anyway.:D

Vegas has some good story lines. I saw a rerun the other night of the one where they had the convention of "little people". :o

*abby*
Feb 6th, 2007, 10:29 PM
i much prefer the original vegas series
its where it all began and it is still going strong. the characters all interact better and more convincingly
my fave characters are catherine and greg
i quite like csi:ny too, i like the grittyness of it
really not that keen on the miami series. ill watch it for the stories but i find myself wanting to beat horatio repeatedly in the face. he overact, he cant just spit out a simple sentence without making it sound sinister, or making more out of it that it actually is. caleigh annoys me a bit too.

*abby*
Feb 6th, 2007, 10:31 PM
also, the CSI:Vegas season premiere was just sheer brilliance (catherine waking up naked in a room and realsing that she is a crime scene and processing herself)
only the vegas actors could pull it off!

Natalicious
Feb 6th, 2007, 10:52 PM
in that order

CSI Las Vegas (Grissom, Sara, Catherine :worship: )
CSI New York (Mag :yeah: )
CSI Miami (Horatio :tape: )

daniela86
Feb 6th, 2007, 10:56 PM
I adore CSI :drool: :drool: :hearts: Las Vegas is my favourite (Catherine :worship: ) then it's Miami and eventually NY even tough I find Mac and Stella very cool,it's just that the plots are not as interesting as the 2 others imo.

CondiLicious
Feb 7th, 2007, 12:33 AM
CSI: Miami is my favorite only because I'm crazy in love with Calleigh Duquesne.

But I love CSI... It's the best show overall, I guess. And Jorja Fox is HOT!

Yes... I only watch TV shows to drool.

fnuf7
Feb 7th, 2007, 12:35 AM
I adore CSI :inlove: I only really watch Vegas though cos I tried Miami and it just wasn't the same...I missed Grissom! ;)

I've not sat down and watched any New York cos I figure I'll probably have the same reaction as I had to the Miami one. Anyway, the Vegas one rockz, I own all the dvds out so far and have a slight obsession with Grissom, he's just the best :worship: I was so sad to see he had shaved his beard off in the new series :( I'd grown quite fond of that beard :lol:

Meesh
Feb 7th, 2007, 04:23 AM
I prefer NCIS first, second is CSI Miami... I think CSI Vegas has run out of story lines and is too graffic (is that the word.. or gory?? ) now.

I don't like any of the characters in CSI NY accept the head guy.

shirley
Feb 7th, 2007, 11:21 AM
CSI NY is my fave. I tried watching the Vegas one and I didn't like it

Nikki
Feb 7th, 2007, 02:12 PM
I love the original CSI, I have watched Miami & NY and can't get into them really.

I love Grissom & Greg:lick:

Infiniti2001
Feb 7th, 2007, 02:37 PM
The original is too spooky for me :eek: NY is okay, but Miami is my fav :cool: I try to watch it weekly :p
PS does NCIS count? I love:hearts: Mark Harmon :kiss:

SilK
Feb 7th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Miami just keeps killing off the cast. :(