PDA

View Full Version : Jelena on Entry List for Buchen 10k ( Feb 26 )

Jose-Luis
Feb 6th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Hope Jelena will play here she is #46 on alternates list at the moment.

Just Do It
Feb 6th, 2007, 07:17 PM
10k :rolleyes:

Belco
Feb 7th, 2007, 04:52 AM
10k :rolleyes:

bolje ista nego nista :)

Привет
Feb 7th, 2007, 06:18 AM
Well I'd rather her play 10k's and destroy all her opponents, moving up to 25k's when she's ready, than play 25k's and get destroyed herself.

Just Do It
Feb 7th, 2007, 10:50 AM
bolje ista nego nista :)

Da :lol:

Belco
Feb 7th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Da :lol:

;)

Highlandman
Feb 7th, 2007, 02:10 PM
She shouldn't play this 10k-Event. She was often injured in the past and should concentrate for better events.

But okay, here I could call for you :p

King Aaron
Feb 8th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Even in a $10K she's 46 away from making the Q draw? :scared:

Just Do It
Feb 9th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Is Jelena on entry list just for this tournament ?

Highlandman
Feb 9th, 2007, 01:29 PM

She would get there a WC for sure, but a 10k is a bit too "BAD" ;)

Tenis Srbija
Feb 9th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Well I'd rather her play 10k's and destroy all her opponents, moving up to 25k's when she's ready, than play 25k's and get destroyed herself.

She played 10k tournament at the end of 2006. and she didn't "destroy" all hers opponents... :rolleyes: :(

Highlandman
Feb 9th, 2007, 01:40 PM
She played 10k tournament at the end of 2006. and she didn't "destroy" all hers opponents... :rolleyes: :(

She lost to Astrid Besser in SF in a close match and Besser wasn't that bad. It was Dokic's first match after some months and at this time she was only two weeks in training before.

Q2: Ubrancic, Mika 3-6,6-2,1-0 40-0
Q3: Blau, Lynn (14) 6-0,6-0 :p
1st: Harmsen, Danielle 6-3,4-6,6-4
2nd: Hofmanova, Nikola 6-4,6-1
QF: Jolk, Sabrina (4) 6-4,6-2
SF: Besser,Astrid (8) 6-3,3-6,6-7(5)

Besser also won the whole tournament with a 6-3,6-3 against Pivovarova....

jamatthews
Feb 9th, 2007, 01:49 PM

That's because the withdrawal deadline hasn't passed yet.

Just Do It
Feb 9th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Play Jelena :shrug:

Tenis Srbija
Feb 9th, 2007, 08:28 PM
She lost to Astrid Besser in SF in a close match and Besser wasn't that bad. It was Dokic's first match after some months and at this time she was only two weeks in training before.

Q2: Ubrancic, Mika 3-6,6-2,1-0 40-0
Q3: Blau, Lynn (14) 6-0,6-0 :p
1st: Harmsen, Danielle 6-3,4-6,6-4
2nd: Hofmanova, Nikola 6-4,6-1
QF: Jolk, Sabrina (4) 6-4,6-2
SF: Besser,Astrid (8) 6-3,3-6,6-7(5)

Besser also won the whole tournament with a 6-3,6-3 against Pivovarova....

Helloooooo!!!! Have you seen what have I wrote... :rolleyes: :help:

She lost a set to Mika Urbančić :help: :help: :help: Danielle Harmsen :help: and then lost to a kid Astrid Besser. Not only that she didn't DESTROY her opponents, she struggled against player like Urbančić :tape:

And her match against Besser was not her first match after few months, cuz in order to get from qualis to SF you have to play like 5 matches at least!!! And what, she didn't touch her racquet before those two weeks???

And are you really in " :p " moode over 60 60 over some poor girl that is behind top 1000(!!!!!!!) in girls tennis.... My sis would probably trash her :rolleyes:

So I think that those scores are far away from destroying...maybe I'm wrong :rolleyes:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:01 PM
I hope she plays. It's very depressing though that we have to wait another 2 weeks at least before she plays, and just for a 10K. She needs to play higher-level challengers, IMO.

Highlandman
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:22 PM
I hope she plays. It's very depressing though that we have to wait another 2 weeks at least before she plays, and just for a 10K. She needs to play higher-level challengers, IMO.

*Agree* - a 25k,50k or 75k would be much better. Maybe she gets a WC for Berlin this year, maybe!

Just Do It
Feb 10th, 2007, 06:46 PM
She wont play :rolleyes:

Привет
Feb 11th, 2007, 04:12 AM
:rolleyes: I don't think Jelena would destroy a 10k field. In fact I highly doubt she would. If you actually stopped to read posts properly once in a while than you would realise that the basis of my post was that I would rather Jelena be winning 10k's than losing early in 20k's.:rolleyes:

You really are an annoying twit! Sorry but you are constantly coming into Jelena threads and trying to convince her fans that she will never play again. Does it help you sleep at night mate? Seriously, we aren't going to stop supporting Jelena just because you think she's never going to play again. If you aren't going to say something constructive (or at least entertaining), why bother coming into Jelena's forum in the future? :D

Igloo
Feb 11th, 2007, 09:22 AM
$10K :o

Jose-Luis
Feb 11th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Jelena is now 37th on the next in Q list

37 $ DOKIC, Jelena AUS 620

Just Do It
Feb 11th, 2007, 11:14 AM
She will make MD 4sure ! Thats not a problem ....

King Aaron
Feb 11th, 2007, 04:04 PM
I'm not expecting much from Jelena anymore, I had so much cause for optimism last year when she was with Niki Pilic and his academy. Sigh.

Tenis Srbija
Feb 11th, 2007, 04:15 PM
:rolleyes: I don't think Jelena would destroy a 10k field. In fact I highly doubt she would. If you actually stopped to read posts properly once in a while than you would realise that the basis of my post was that I would rather Jelena be winning 10k's than losing early in 20k's.:rolleyes:

You didn't say that... You said - I would rather see Jelena destroying 10k... - like that is for sure! So don't bullshit me! It's better to lose to Yvonne Meusberger in 2.round of 25k, than losing in QF or SF of 10k to Neda Kozić...! :rolleyes:

Tenis Srbija
Feb 11th, 2007, 04:18 PM
She will make MD 4sure ! Thats not a problem ....

No...quite opposite!!! As 620. in the world, she could be few places away from Main Draw...

As an example look at the Portugal futures line-up
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/tournamentacceptanceList.asp?tournament=1100014867&event=&order=Position

And think about the fact that German events are far tougher than Portugal ones :wavey:

Just Do It
Feb 11th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Last year when she played that 10k tournament in Germany she was seeded 7 ;)

Highlandman
Feb 11th, 2007, 06:41 PM
No...quite opposite!!! As 620. in the world, she could be few places away from Main Draw...

As an example look at the Portugal futures line-up
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/tournamentacceptanceList.asp?tournament=1100014867&event=&order=Position

And think about the fact that German events are far tougher than Portugal ones :wavey:

Sure, here the players haven't to pay or organize something - the tournaments does all...;)

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 11th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Tenis Srbija - admit it. You still love Jelena, even if all you have to say about her is negative.

You post in her threads/forum more than pretty much anyone.

Just Do It
Feb 11th, 2007, 07:46 PM
He used to love Jelena when she played for Serbia, he supports only Serbian players, and Jelena now represents Australia! I think thats the main problem :)

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 11th, 2007, 08:15 PM
He used to love Jelena when she played for Serbia, he supports only Serbian players, and Jelena now represents Australia! I think thats the main problem :)
He still loves her though. End.

Erika_Angel
Feb 11th, 2007, 10:46 PM

Yep. I really hate how someone can go from loving a player having them in their sig and then just cause they change nationalities you end up disliking them. It means you didn't like them for the right reasons in the first place.

Now all he does is come in whining about Jelena and how crap she is :rolleyes: Pathetic.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 11th, 2007, 10:48 PM
LOL he loves her. He just pretends to hate her.

Erika_Angel
Feb 11th, 2007, 11:05 PM
LOL he loves her. He just pretends to hate her.

That is prob true, but he is still annoying ;)

Привет
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:07 AM

:rocker2: Hell yes he's annoying! I'm not even going to bother responding to that last post he quoted me on. :rolleyes:

vutt
Feb 12th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Yep the best course of action would be just to ignore his rants! He is still 17 so in time I think he will learn how to behave...

Привет
Feb 12th, 2007, 10:15 AM
:haha: HILARIOUS! :haha: I'm 16. Please try not to associate annoying behaviour with age in the future.

Привет
Feb 12th, 2007, 10:16 AM
And TenisSrbija isn't that bad! It just annoys me when people go into threads just to say negative things, it's just a waste of time on their part :shrug:

vutt
Feb 12th, 2007, 10:30 AM
:haha: HILARIOUS! :haha: I'm 16. Please try not to associate annoying behaviour with age in the future.

I meant no disrespect. "Annoying behaviour" is usually part of personality. Those people usually will find a way to hold back thier emotions later if they want to be successful in adult life.

Just Do It
Feb 12th, 2007, 12:35 PM

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Tenis Srbija
Feb 12th, 2007, 02:31 PM
JustDoIt it's better to shut up, when you have nothing smart to say :hatoff:

I didn't stop loving JD cuz she went to play for Australia. If I don't like her I wouldn't be here wishin her good luck you really, really, really STUPID man, woman, gay, lesbo whatever you are :rolleyes: I just like her as a persone much less after hers statments how Serbia didn't help her at all. I mean how can Serbian Tennis Asociation, one of the poorest in the world, help a girl who in the first place was a millionair and was living in USA, and then a girl who no one could find :shrug:

And I'm not here to say bad things about here, I'm just being realistic while few of you are like she is still in top ten and that she was on a two weeks breake... I mean c'mon! I want her to play, but that will happen maybe three times this year. It's the same talle for few years now!

I wish her best luck, I would be satisfied if I saw her play anywhere, but some folks are here like - go play 10k destroy all yours opponents. That just rude to players that are playing those tournaments...

And that's all... So Dan'lo shut-up finnaly!

Tenis Srbija
Feb 12th, 2007, 02:33 PM
P.S. I'm so proud this thread turned into "Tenis Srbija Thread" :yeah:

That just shows that you too don't think JD will play here, so you aren't speaking about her... :sad:

Tenis Srbija
Feb 12th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Tenis Srbija - admit it. You still love Jelena, even if all you have to say about her is negative.

You post in her threads/forum more than pretty much anyone.

I don't love her... Dear god no :)

I love my girlfriend, I just adore the type of game JD plays :wavey:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 12th, 2007, 04:26 PM
I don't love her... Dear god no :)

I love my girlfriend, I just adore the type of game JD plays :wavey:
I didnt mean love her like your friends and family...

Sigh, nevermind.

Just Do It
Feb 12th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Dave , just behave like he is not here ;)

Erika_Angel
Feb 12th, 2007, 09:13 PM

I didn't stop loving JD cuz she went to play for Australia. If I don't like her I wouldn't be here wishin her good luck you really, really, really STUPID man, woman, gay, lesbo whatever you are :rolleyes: I just like her as a persone much less after hers statments how Serbia didn't help her at all. I mean how can Serbian Tennis Asociation, one of the poorest in the world, help a girl who in the first place was a millionair and was living in USA, and then a girl who no one could find :shrug:

And I'm not here to say bad things about here, I'm just being realistic while few of you are like she is still in top ten and that she was on a two weeks breake... I mean c'mon! I want her to play, but that will happen maybe three times this year. It's the same talle for few years now!

I wish her best luck, I would be satisfied if I saw her play anywhere, but some folks are here like - go play 10k destroy all yours opponents. That just rude to players that are playing those tournaments...

Annoyance personified :tape:

Havok
Feb 13th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Ajmo Jelena, play you bitch!

Привет
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:10 AM

I am starting to think you can't speak English properly. I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way, but if you could speak english fluently, you would realise that I didn't actually say this. I said, 'I would rather see Jelena playing 10k tournaments and destroying her opponents, than play 25k tournaments and be destroyed early in the tournament.' This means that I would rather Jelena play 10k tournaments because that's really the level she's at right now. I would rather her continue to play these tournaments even if she is winning easily. Losing early in 25k tournaments will not help her get back into a good rhythm. I don't think she would easily beat opponents in 10k tournaments, but I would rather her do that than be beaten easily herself. If you don't understand even after this explaination than shut the fuck up, and stop changing my words around just because you cannot understand them. :D
P.S. I'm so proud this thread turned into "Tenis Srbija Thread" :yeah:

That just shows that you too don't think JD will play here, so you aren't speaking about her... :sad:
Well you should be proud. Being an annoying arsehole that people feel the need to complain about even though they would rather be doing anything else than talking about you is quite an achievement. Be proud mate, be proud.:D

Jose-Luis
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Jelena is now 16th in Q list for Buchen also she entered in Quartu Sant Elena in Italy following week and she is 5th in Q next in list.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:42 PM
she entered in Quartu Sant Elena in Italy following week and she is 5th in Q next in list.
What level challenger is that event?

Highlandman
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:13 PM
What level challenger is that event?

10k :unsure:

Just Do It
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:18 PM
That tournament is in March ?

Highlandman
Feb 13th, 2007, 06:20 PM
That tournament is in March ?

5th March, yep ;)

Belco
Feb 14th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Meh.. WTF

who cares if she playing 10k... as long as she steps on the court and is playing a competative match....

Philip
Feb 15th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. hmpf.

Havok
Feb 16th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Meh.. WTF

who cares if she playing 10k... as long as she steps on the court and is playing a competative match....
Here here!

Play Jelena.

Mr.Kardashian
Feb 16th, 2007, 11:12 AM
yeah come one jelena show up and play... please?

JimM
Feb 16th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Mirjana Lucic is back playing in Memphis

Eugenia Lynetskaya is playing for the Israel Fed Cup team, and is playing in $10,000 Montechoro.

They too suffered abuse etc. The difference is they want to play tennis. Jelena has to make up here mind what she wants to do.

GSM Petrova
Feb 17th, 2007, 02:06 AM
Hopefully Jelena can get some inspiration. Btw I am new and I like Jelena. I hope that she will come back because I just loved her and her game.

Привет
Feb 17th, 2007, 02:15 AM
Hey GSM Petrova. I agree, hopefully Jelena will see these girls results and get her arse into gear, and play some tennis matches! If she really wanted it you would think she would be playing here. Her wrist 'injury' can't be that bad can it? For goodness sakes she hardly plays, how can she expect us to believe that this injury is stopping her from playing tennis?

GSM Petrova
Feb 17th, 2007, 06:36 AM
Jelena is 12th on the Q list for Buchen & 1st on the alternates list for Quartu Sant Elena. Both are $10,000 tournaments.

Wasn't Jelena supposed to play in Indian Wells which starts on March 5. Or was that just a joke?

vutt
Feb 17th, 2007, 07:54 AM
Wasn't Jelena supposed to play in Indian Wells which starts on March 5. Or was that just a joke?

Psss. Don't bash MilanDokic's sources. We are all nice people here, don't we? ;)

Just Do It
Feb 17th, 2007, 11:12 AM
1st on the alternates list for Quartu Sant Elena

When will start this tournament ?

Welcome GSM :dance:

MilanDokic
Feb 17th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Psss. Don't bash MilanDokic's sources. We are all nice people here, don't we? ;)

vutt, you are an idiot! Stop provoking me, ok?

I wrote that someone posted that on my Chat Box, no one has told that's official information!

vutt
Feb 17th, 2007, 03:14 PM
vutt, you are an idiot! Stop provoking me, ok?

I wrote that someone posted that on my Chat Box, no one has told that's official information!

Relax! Don't be so touchie :wavey:

You posted that news on every possible Dokic message board on Internet without confirmation. So in that sense most of us heard it from you.

MilanDokic
Feb 17th, 2007, 04:55 PM
You are :lol:

vutt
Feb 17th, 2007, 06:13 PM
You are :lol:

Yeah we all are - one happy family I guess.

..and I hope she will play and win somethin finally so we can be even more happy :cool:

GSM Petrova
Feb 17th, 2007, 09:53 PM
I hope that Jelena plays soon so we have better things to talk about. :o

GSM Petrova
Feb 18th, 2007, 08:40 AM
Jelena is 12th on the qualies for Buchen ($10,000) and 39th on the qualies for Quartu Sant Elena ($10,000).

Mr.Kardashian
Feb 18th, 2007, 09:30 AM
:lol: we all know jelena is finished,

i'll never forget her win over chucky at wimbledon first round - best match ever :bounce:

jelena is not "finished" still many years until her expiry date she will start to play and win soon

Just Do It
Feb 18th, 2007, 11:46 AM
So this tournament will start in 7 days ... we should play AGAIN , when will Jelena WD ? :tape:

Highlandman
Feb 18th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Oh, on tuesday I will call FIRST time :yawn: :silly:

Just Do It
Feb 18th, 2007, 01:49 PM
:woohoo:

Belco
Feb 18th, 2007, 04:22 PM

:worship:

Highlandman
Feb 18th, 2007, 05:47 PM
As always if she wants to play here:)

Havok
Feb 19th, 2007, 03:08 AM
:banana:!

auntie janie
Feb 20th, 2007, 05:39 PM
No need for Highlandman to phone. This is from the ITF site:

$ DOKIC, Jelena AUS 620 Withdrawn on 20 Feb 07

Here's the link: http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/tournamentacceptanceList.asp?tournament=1100014879&event=&order=Position

Her wrist must still be bothering her. She didn't wait till the last minute to withdraw this time.

Highlandman
Feb 20th, 2007, 05:41 PM
No need to phone, Highlandman: this is from the ITF site:

$ DOKIC, Jelena AUS 620 Withdrawn on 20 Feb 07 -

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/tournamentacceptanceList.asp?tournament=1100014879&event=&order=Position

:sad: :sad:

But 10k-events would be too "bad" IMO, so this WD is okay....

auntie janie
Feb 20th, 2007, 05:45 PM
I don't think so. I'd be happy to see her play ANYWHERE -- even an exo! :(

Highlandman
Feb 20th, 2007, 06:17 PM
I don't think so. I'd be happy to see her play ANYWHERE -- even an exo! :(

Yeah, that's also true :sad:

Havok
Feb 20th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Jelena Dokic (WRST/RET/AUS/WTHDRW).

Just Do It
Feb 20th, 2007, 10:12 PM
This was expected :shrug:

JimM
Feb 20th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Think that'll will do for me. I've been folowing her since she first played Wimbledon, and I never thought I'd bail out on someone with such potential. But the reallity is she will never realize that potential.

How can you follow a tennis player who does not play tennis? Follow a career that no longer exists? She has gone back on everything she said she would do. Playing 10k tournies to be ready around Wimbledon time. :rolleyes:

I will always be interested in how she fares, but asto scanning draw lists too see she where she is supposed to be playing is finished. I think she is too. The kids in the WTA tour would murder her, and I think she knows it

Just Do It
Feb 20th, 2007, 11:38 PM
he kids in the WTA tour would murder her, and I think she knows it

Dont get it :shrug:

Just Do It
Feb 20th, 2007, 11:39 PM
I know she is finished, but i MUST believe :tape:

Dokic Pierce
Feb 21st, 2007, 04:10 AM
he kids in the WTA tour would murder her, and I think she knows it

Dont get it :shrug:

Up and coming juniors;)

I still have faith in Jelena. There has been virtually no press about her situation as to this injury, we all are presuming she is using it as an excuse but in the only interview Jelena gave recently where she laid out her plans she said she wanted to play a full schedule, aim for Wimbledon etc.

This is further supported by her constant phone calls to the tournament organisers last week (or the week before? can't remember!) trying to play. I think the reason that happened was because she clearly wanted to desperately play - and so entered and accepted the wild card - but maybe deep down she knew her wrist wasn't right and eventually came around to sense and withdrew.

It's easy for us all to say "you keep withdrawing, your wrist isn't very sore, your a sook," blah blah blah but the reality is she hasn't been on a heavy competitive schedule for a long time and her body will not be used to that, hence the wrist injury.

Like I said I think it may be a little more serious than we all presume.

I believe in Jelena and I believe that what she is doing (withdrawing constantly) is more a reflection on her poor physical status (ie, the wrist) then her mental capacity or her desire to play tennis.

I actually see if differently to everyone else - I am seeing a person who I think is desperate to play in these tournaments, hence the constant committing, ringing organisers etc, but who must always withdraw because deep down her body isn't yet right.

I think we will all be suprised by Jelena when that wrist is healed and she is able to play a more regular schedule.

Please just keep the faith in Jelena going and don't look at these withdrawals as her saying to the world "I'm not interested in playing tennis" because I really think this is the furthest thing from the truth.

:)

vutt
Feb 21st, 2007, 08:36 AM
Who is Lucic? A former top 10 player? I only remember one QF or something run at Wimbeledon once...

So business as usual for Jelena. Let's hope her wrist will heal soon.

vutt
Feb 21st, 2007, 09:27 AM
lol. No offence WhatTheDeuce, but do you choose your faves based on thier "fathers performance"? ;) Similarity is striking...

auntie janie
Feb 21st, 2007, 07:58 PM
Up and coming juniors;)

I still have faith in Jelena. There has been virtually no press about her situation as to this injury, we all are presuming she is using it as an excuse but in the only interview Jelena gave recently where she laid out her plans she said she wanted to play a full schedule, aim for Wimbledon etc.

This is further supported by her constant phone calls to the tournament organisers last week (or the week before? can't remember!) trying to play. I think the reason that happened was because she clearly wanted to desperately play - and so entered and accepted the wild card - but maybe deep down she knew her wrist wasn't right and eventually came around to sense and withdrew.

It's easy for us all to say "you keep withdrawing, your wrist isn't very sore, your a sook," blah blah blah but the reality is she hasn't been on a heavy competitive schedule for a long time and her body will not be used to that, hence the wrist injury.

Like I said I think it may be a little more serious than we all presume.

I believe in Jelena and I believe that what she is doing (withdrawing constantly) is more a reflection on her poor physical status (ie, the wrist) then her mental capacity or her desire to play tennis.

I actually see if differently to everyone else - I am seeing a person who I think is desperate to play in these tournaments, hence the constant committing, ringing organisers etc, but who must always withdraw because deep down her body isn't yet right.

I think we will all be suprised by Jelena when that wrist is healed and she is able to play a more regular schedule.

Please just keep the faith in Jelena going and don't look at these withdrawals as her saying to the world "I'm not interested in playing tennis" because I really think this is the furthest thing from the truth.

:)

Well I do believe her about her wrist. Frankly, I wasn't surprised she couldn't play the last 2 events -- not many wrist injuries are going to clear up that quickly. I just hope she's getting top-quality medical and PT attention and treatment for it; otherwise it could drag on for months (see Venus). The last thing Jelena should do is to play injured and aggravate the injury -- I like to think she's been around far too long to make that sort of rookie mistake.

On the other hand, I completely understand those fans who can't take it any more -- it's not easy for any of us to hang in there for so long, with so few hopeful signs. :o For those people who are giving up on Jelena, I think it's best to simply regard her as retired. Then if she does come back some time, it'll seem like a totally unexpected, happy surprise. :cool:

OZTENNIS
Feb 21st, 2007, 09:02 PM
yEAH SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT COMMITTED ENOUGH

GSM Petrova
Feb 21st, 2007, 09:56 PM
Come on Jelena. Play in Quartre Sant Elena and Rome - Real!

Dokic Pierce
Feb 21st, 2007, 10:15 PM
I've given up on the fact that she'll ever get back into the top of the game, even top 100. Not because I dont think she can, or she doesnt have the ability, but because wrist injury or not, she'll never really commit herself to playing a full schedule and actually make a REAL comeback attempt. It's always half-ass with Jelena. Going back to (represent) Australia did absolutely nothing to motivate her at all, which I find quite sad.

That being said, I'll always adore her, and watch ITF entry lists for her name, and post in her forum, and cheer like hell whenever she does play, because I love the girl and her game. But that doesnt mean I believe in her anymore. Not until she shows that she believes in herself and is willing to put some effort in.

How you expect an injured player to play a full schedule and "show their committment" puzzles me :confused:

Dokic Pierce
Feb 21st, 2007, 10:16 PM

Because she keeps withdrawing because of an injury? :rolleyes:

Cat's Pajamas
Feb 21st, 2007, 10:48 PM
Jelena, you suck.

Erika_Angel
Feb 21st, 2007, 11:44 PM
Jelena just gets to down on herself. We all just have to pray that she plays some big event with a WC and racks up miraculously a few wins over decent players, which will reignite that spark within her soul.

It won't happen, but that is what needs to happen ;)

Dokic Pierce
Feb 22nd, 2007, 01:08 AM
You're kidding yourself if you think Jelena's lame effort over the past few years has all been due to injury.

I'm not talking about the last few years I'm talking about her current wrist injury and her quoted comments on her hopes for the 2007 season.

As far as the past few years are concerned I think most people would agree that she has had a lot of issues to deal with other than tennis and these are obviously distracting to a full time tennis career.

From the few interviews she has provided recently - and they're aren't many - she seems to have found more peace in her life, she says she is happy with that Bikic guy and so I truly believe that when she can heal that wrist of hers she will start her climb back.

Unless you are an elite athlete yourself, none of us mere mortals will ever realise the limitations of a injury, however minor, on a players ability to play a competitive match.

I just wish there were more "get well soon" posts for Jelena instead of the constant negative "your gone, Jelena" crap.

If Jelena ever visited this board I would be so ashamed to know that she could read all of these messages from her supposed fans.

It's time to start getting more positive about her, she won't be injured forever, and may even play in the next few weeks, this is a good thing! :angel:

Mr.Kardashian
Feb 22nd, 2007, 11:11 AM
i still love you jelena... whether your INJURED or not

Dokic Pierce
Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:52 PM
When is this gonna end though? This "oh my life is so fucked up" excuse? Weve heard it too much now. As far as I'm concerned, that shouldnt be an excuse anymore. She's rid of her father, and lives her own life in Croatia with her boyfriend who she obviously loves. As you mentioned, she seems to have found peace in her life... this isnt something that just happened, she's been independant for a while now.

Please... please give me a break. Jelena, despite being one of the most pathetic stories of the past few years, is still supported by SO MANY people on this board, including me. It's time for Jelena to give us something to support. Not only recently, but over the past couple years she's given us nothing. Never plays a full schedule, makes stupid decisions, pulls out of event after event after event with no mention of injury (and sometimes not even calling the tournaments to actually WITHDRAW). Jelena is fortunate to even still have this many tennis fans still caring for her and still on her side. Like I said, it's time for her to start giving us something to work with here, cause right now, there's nothing. And when she does finally play again, don't be surprised if its only for 1 or 2 weeks followed by another 5 month break.

You just seem incredibly negative about the whole thing and don't seem to have an ability to try and understand her situation so I will leave it there :)

GSM Petrova
Feb 23rd, 2007, 05:25 AM
Jelena sucks and we all know it. There is no point in being positive if she has only played one tournament in 7 months which was a $10K ITF. :rolleyes:

Yes I love Jelena but there is no point in being positive. The truth (A.K.A. the negative) is better.

vutt
Feb 23rd, 2007, 09:23 AM
Go away with your bad vibes GSM...
She is stil alive and breathing - isn't that positive? ;)

Just Do It
Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:58 AM
Go away with your bad vibes GSM...
She is stil alive and breathing - isn't that positive? ;)

well yes ... :unsure:

GSM Petrova
Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:10 AM
If we are seeing being alive and breathing is the best positive thing we can think of at the moment then that is extremely worrying.

Привет
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:23 PM
I am starting to think you can't speak English properly. I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way, but if you could speak english fluently, you would realise that I didn't actually say this. I said, 'I would rather see Jelena playing 10k tournaments and destroying her opponents, than play 25k tournaments and be destroyed early in the tournament.' This means that I would rather Jelena play 10k tournaments because that's really the level she's at right now. I would rather her continue to play these tournaments even if she is winning easily. Losing early in 25k tournaments will not help her get back into a good rhythm. I don't think she would easily beat opponents in 10k tournaments, but I would rather her do that than be beaten easily herself. If you don't understand even after this explaination than shut the fuck up, and stop changing my words around just because you cannot understand them. :D

Well you should be proud. Being an annoying arsehole that people feel the need to complain about even though they would rather be doing anything else than talking about you is quite an achievement. Be proud mate, be proud.:D
OMG I went crazy. :hysteric:
Think that'll will do for me. I've been folowing her since she first played Wimbledon, and I never thought I'd bail out on someone with such potential. But the reallity is she will never realize that potential.

How can you follow a tennis player who does not play tennis? Follow a career that no longer exists? She has gone back on everything she said she would do. Playing 10k tournies to be ready around Wimbledon time. :rolleyes:

I will always be interested in how she fares, but asto scanning draw lists too see she where she is supposed to be playing is finished. I think she is too. The kids in the WTA tour would murder her, and I think she knows it
I don't think JimM ever came back. :sad:
Lol. Caps lock?

This thread is generally depressing, but I'd honestly forgotten all about TenisSrbija and how much of a twit he was. :tape:

DokDi
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Delete this thread:o Even if it's a (depressing) memory

Dokic-Fan
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:41 PM
At first I thought she is on the Buchen entry list NOW. I didn't know that this was an older thread... :lol:

DokDi
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:42 PM
:spit:

Just Do It
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:45 PM
We so didnt need this thread back on top page :o

DokicToServe
Oct 28th, 2009, 04:20 PM
When is OOP?

...:p

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:34 PM
EW DELETE THIS THREAD

I DIDN'T MEAN IT JELENA, I WAS FRUSTRATED :hysteric: Love you. lol

cn ireland
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:09 PM
At first I thought she is on the Buchen entry list NOW. I didn't know that this was an older thread... :lol:

Me 2:lol:!!!

All I could think of was 10K, what is she playing at, how things have changed;)!

doktor
Oct 29th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Jelena just gets to down on herself. We all just have to pray that she plays some big event with a WC and racks up miraculously a few wins over decent players, which will reignite that spark within her soul.

It won't happen, but that is what needs to happen ;)

Prophetic much?

Golovinjured.
Oct 29th, 2009, 02:37 AM
This thread shouldn't have been bumped.

You guys said some nasty, nasty things. :tears:

Привет
Oct 29th, 2009, 02:39 AM
I never said anything nasty except to TenisSrbija who no one really cared about. :angel:

Golovinjured.
Oct 29th, 2009, 02:41 AM
Dave and Danilo did :tears:

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:34 AM
*coughs*

Привет
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:38 AM
We will forgive them seeing as though they're two of the biggest Doktards who ever existed. :crying2:

Maybe they had their periods on those days. :shrug:

Slutati
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:38 AM
:speakles:

:rolleyes:

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:45 AM
Well I do say things on here that I would never express to Jelena personally. Truthfully, deep down I just adore and respect her and I always will, and I've said it through the bad times too. I was just bitching and sad that we weren't seeing her. The reasons behind that, I was ignorant to cause I was just frustrated. It's all out of love though. <3

:unsure:! :kiss:

Mashabator
Oct 29th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Do we really want jelena to visit the domian and read all the comments in this thread? :o

Golovinjured.
Oct 29th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Well I do say things on here that I would never express to Jelena personally. Truthfully, deep down I just adore and respect her and I always will, and I've said it through the bad times too. I was just bitching and sad that we weren't seeing her. The reasons behind that, I was ignorant to cause I was just frustrated. It's all out of love though. <3

:unsure:! :kiss:

:worship:

Привет
Oct 29th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Do we really want jelena to visit the domian and read all the comments in this thread? :o

Jelena is not going to visit the Domain... :hug:

Just Do It
Oct 29th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Dave and Danilo did :tears:

:rolleyes:

Golovinjured.
Oct 29th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Y'all should go back and edit it so Jelena doesn't read when she enters her domain :inlove:

DokDi
Oct 29th, 2009, 10:53 AM

Actually I think she is going to do it now (maybe once a year), so it would be very sad for her to see these threads then...:sad:

P.S Hopefully she read Sam's message about an official website:drool:

Mashabator
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:34 AM

Didnt chrisdi post the link to the domain on our messages?
she might visit it at least once... i hope... :sobbing:

Slutiana
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:36 AM
:spit: Oh dear. :tape:

Привет
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Players aren't oblivious to the fact that there are fans out there, and they know that we talk on forums like this one, but I highly doubt most of them want to know what is being said. A LOT (understatement of the century :o) of absolute rubbish is written on this site, why would they want to read that?

I'm sure Jelena really appreciated our messages, but I do not expect her to visit the board. :hug: What reason would she have for coming here? None at all. It's not happening guys. :hug:

DokDi
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:47 AM
I guess you're right!:sobbing:

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:26 PM
A LOT (understatement of the century :o) of absolute rubbish is written on this site, why would they want to read that?
How would she know that without visiting :hysteric:

;)

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:03 AM
How would she know that without visiting :hysteric:

;)

She saw Abba-okic!!! :hysteric: I think she knows we're all completely Doktarded now. :sobbing:

Golovinjured.
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:06 AM
It was amaze. Shut your fucking face. :rolleyes:

doktor
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:52 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats too funny, i love gettin a laugh here...

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:28 AM
It was amaze. Shut your fucking face. :rolleyes:

You know I love ABBA-okic, don't be such a diva. :kiss:

Golovinjured.
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:26 AM
I am a diva. :inlove:

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:59 AM
A female hustler for sure. :lol::lol::inlove:

Golovinjured.
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Don't make jokes at my expense or I will banish you :o:devil:

We should stop posting here, this thread should go back into obscurity.

Mashabator
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Players aren't oblivious to the fact that there are fans out there, and they know that we talk on forums like this one, but I highly doubt most of them want to know what is being said. A LOT (understatement of the century :o) of absolute rubbish is written on this site, why would they want to read that?

I'm sure Jelena really appreciated our messages, but I do not expect her to visit the board. :hug: What reason would she have for coming here? None at all. It's not happening guys. :hug:

:sobbing:
your wrecking my hope :sad:

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Sorry kiddo. :awww:

auntie janie
Apr 27th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Just so we don't feel bad about the challengers Jelena is entering, this thread will remind us It Could Be Worse. :angel:

qwertytx
Apr 28th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Well, "It Could Be Worse" if she actually wins matches at the Challenger level. :)

Mashabator
May 9th, 2012, 03:41 PM
:worship: so true it could be worse but doesnt change the fact it sucks she was fit and got injured again :awww: