PDA

View Full Version : You Brits certainly know how to build ocean liners!!

RVD
Feb 5th, 2007, 09:20 PM
The Queen Mary 2 just arrived yesterday, and I was watching it turn will crossing the Bay bridge. That thing is MASSIVE!! :help: :help:
* 2700 passengers. :eek:
* 1300 crew members. :eek:
* The equivalent of 5 luxury hotels. :eek:

It's heading out to Hawaii today, on it's trip around the world, so I won't get to have a second look. :sad:

Wigglytuff
Feb 5th, 2007, 09:29 PM
The Queen Mary 2 just arrived yesterday, and I was watching it turn will crossing the Bay bridge. That thing is MASSIVE!! :help: :help:
* 2700 passengers. :eek:
* 1300 crew members. :eek:
* The equivalent of 5 luxury hotels. :eek:

It's heading out to Hawaii today, on it's trip around the world, so I won't get to have a second look. :sad:

wow you travel A LOT!!!

!<blocparty>!
Feb 5th, 2007, 10:21 PM
It's awesome. I wonder what the first class accomodation on that thing is like. :drool:

antonella
Feb 5th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Wasn't the Titanic also a Brit ship??

wipeout
Feb 5th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Oddly, it turns out the Queen Mary 2 was built by the French.

Wigglytuff
Feb 5th, 2007, 10:39 PM

:tape: :tape: :help: :help: :help: :help: :tape: :tape: :tape:

wipeout
Feb 5th, 2007, 10:42 PM

It was built in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Steffica Greles
Feb 5th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Oddly, it turns out the Queen Mary 2 was built by the French.

Doesn't surprise me. Everything our country has achieved seems to sink when put under the microscope.

Still, if it wasn't for Britain, America would not be what it is today...:help:

:lol:

RVD
Feb 5th, 2007, 11:27 PM
wow you travel A LOT!!!:lol: You don't honestly believe that they'd let me on that ship, do you? :scared: :lol:
As it is, they only allowed 1...yes folks, that's a big fat 1 news reporter to report from the deck. :haha:

RVD
Feb 5th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Doesn't surprise me. Everything our country has achieved seems to sink when put under the microscope.

Still, if it wasn't for Britain, America would not be what it is today...:help:

:lol::spit: OUCH!! :p

RVD
Feb 5th, 2007, 11:32 PM
We may not be the world's best dancers, or the most cosmopolitan dinner-party guest's, or even the best womanisers - but we Brits sure know how to build em BIG baby! :drool:

http://www.sohoblues.com/Media/Queen_Mary_II_Arrives_Stern.jpg:lol: Yep! And one thing's for sure...
With the environment as it is today, it certainly won't hit an iceberg,split in half and sink. It'll be an oil slick and go up in flames. :tape: J/K... ;)

Wigglytuff
Feb 5th, 2007, 11:38 PM
:lol: You don't honestly believe that they'd let me on that ship, do you? :scared: :lol:
As it is, they only allowed 1...yes folks, that's a big fat 1 news reporter to report from the deck. :haha:

:lol: :lol: :lol: well you dont want them to report anything bad happening who you? :tape: :tape: :help: :help:

RVD
Feb 6th, 2007, 03:46 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: well you dont want them to report anything bad happening who you? :tape: :tape: :help: :help:Sweetheart, I'm sooo good at covering my tracks, they'd never know. ;) :lol:

Wigglytuff
Feb 6th, 2007, 05:03 AM
Sweetheart, I'm sooo good at covering my tracks, they'd never know. ;) :lol:

lol true dat!!!:lol: :lol: ;)

SelesFan70
Feb 6th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Britain is full of queens and Mary's. :p

SelesFan70
Feb 6th, 2007, 05:27 AM
who(re) are all intellectually promiscuous and coarsely spoken rough and scruffs. Just the kind of people who keep your prez awake at night!

Say what? :confused: