PDA

View Full Version : Now That WASN'T A Half Time Show!!!

lizchris
Feb 5th, 2007, 01:26 AM
Where is Janet and her right breast when you really need her and it!?

I wonder which act that is past their prime they will be rolling out next year?

RunDown
Feb 5th, 2007, 01:28 AM
:lol: hater :p

lizchris
Feb 5th, 2007, 01:30 AM
:lol: hater :p

I like Prince, but since he became a devout Jehovah's Witness, his music has not been the same.

Rocketta
Feb 5th, 2007, 01:32 AM
what are you talking about he sang all his old hits before he was a Jehovah's Witness? :rolleyes:

lizchris
Feb 5th, 2007, 01:37 AM
what are you talking about he sang all his old hits before he was a Jehovah's Witness? :rolleyes:

I am talking aobut his performances since. His last great live performance was when he was here in NY at MSG in a few years ago.

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 5th, 2007, 02:22 AM
I like Prince, but since he became a devout Jehovah's Witness, his music has not been the same.

Jewel hasn't been the same since she went pop.
Pink hasn't been the same since she went rock.
Janet's music hasn't been the same since she's been with Dupri.

When will it ever end?

Is there anyone on here who actually enjoys going on a musical ride with artist with its up and downs?
Even to me an artists downs are a privilege to hear.

I loved what Prince did.
He took on a Foo Fighters song and made me believe it was his song.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 5th, 2007, 02:25 AM
Where is Janet and her right breast when you really need her and it!?

I wonder which act that is past their prime they will be rolling out next year?

Your just pissed because his dick didn't "accidently" flop out :eek:

lizchris
Feb 5th, 2007, 03:15 AM
Your just pissed because his dick didn't "accidently" flop out :eek:

I was being tounge in cheek, but I guess that didn't go over here.

harloo
Feb 5th, 2007, 03:24 AM
I love Prince but the performance was just like, "Ok, I'm at the Superbowl, NEXT!". But I do understand Prince can't do his usual theatrics because of the bad back. It was a great showing, nothing innovative as expected from the maestro but after Nipplegate it could of been worser like last year.:lol:

I'm a bit bummed about the Bears losing, however it's great to see Peyton Manning finally get his ring and Dungy's speech at the trophy presentation was touching.:worship:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 5th, 2007, 03:48 AM
I love Prince but the performance was just like, "Ok, I'm at the Superbowl, NEXT!". But I do understand Prince can't do his usual theatrics because of the bad back. It was a great showing, nothing innovative as expected from the maestro but after Nipplegate it could of been worser like last year.:lol:

I'm a bit bummed about the Bears losing, however it's great to see Peyton Manning finally get his ring and Dungy's speech at the trophy presentation was touching.:worship:

DICKgate :eek:

BigB08822
Feb 5th, 2007, 03:57 AM
Pink hasn't been the same since she went rock.

Pink has always been rock and anyone that has followed her from the beginning would know this! She started off rock, was forced into the pop mold, and has now taken control of her own career and going back to her rock roots.

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 5th, 2007, 04:08 AM
Pink has always been rock and anyone that has followed her from the beginning would know this! She started off rock, was forced into the pop mold, and has now taken control of her own career and going back to her rock roots.

Sweetie, you don't sing Mary J Blige songs in a Philly club at 15 and happen to always be rock.
She's an artist that can pretty much sing anything.
She wasn't forced to do anything she couldn't do.
She wanted to get into the music industry.
She wanted to get her voice heard and so chose (with the help of LA Reid) the best strategy at the time for her to do so.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 5th, 2007, 04:26 AM

PINK currently has the #1 Dance Airplay song on the US BILLBOARD CHARTS., The mixes are awesome! :worship:

Cat's Pajamas
Feb 5th, 2007, 04:32 AM
it sucked. :o

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 5th, 2007, 04:33 AM
PINK currently has the #1 Dance Airplay song on the US BILLBOARD CHARTS., The mixes are awesome! :worship:

The remixes for Who Knew were pretty good as well but she slept on them.

BK4ever
Feb 5th, 2007, 04:45 AM
haters...prince rocked...he is still one of the best entertainers EVER :hearts:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 5th, 2007, 04:46 AM
haters...prince rocked...he is still one of the best entertainers EVER :hearts:

:rocker2: