PDA

View Full Version : i'm just so sick of masha's supporting camp!

mashamaniac
Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:53 PM
anyone else here feels like me?:eek: i'm just sick of watchin' michael joyce and yuri's images on TV,both in a f**ing way all the time gesturing masha to do what or to eat what!:confused: i'm just wishing all the time masha will finally change her box and will have another coach instead joyce.
btw:hope someday we won't see yuri again in her supporting camp...;)

schorsch
Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:55 PM
get over it.

Sefo
Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:59 PM
hope someday we won't see yuri again in her supporting camp...;)
Come on, he's her father. She needs him, not the other way around.

womensrights
Feb 3rd, 2007, 11:54 PM
First off it doesn't look like yuri was even in Tokyo. Now everyone is always complaining about yuri and now because it looks like he is not there now evryone is complaining about Joyce.What did he do wrong he helped her get through 2 tough matches and now if the girl is hurt he did the right thing by telling her to stop.Her team obviously cares more about her well beingthen winning and losing.I'm sure he gets bonuses if she does well in the tournaments so most coaches would have been telling her to keep playing so that there would be a chance that she could win and he could make more money.I think it shows that he cares for her and is more worried about her!

supergrunt
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:03 AM
the only thing that annoys me is Yuri telling her stuff and nodding at her all of the time... that's illegal! it's called c o a c h i n g :smash:

goldenlox
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:07 AM
She's 19 and she's comfortable with this team.
If her play doesn't improve, she might think about a change somewhere.

schorsch
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:22 AM
ya, like serena's mum never gives signs to her daughter. pfffff. or nodding or whatever.

supergrunt
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:24 AM
^serena is pretty good with sportsmanship actually :lol:

K-Dog
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:42 AM
nothing nearly as serious as Yuri. the only thing that I saw Oracene do that could be considered coaching at Oz was telling Serena to "get out of Melbourne" referring to her court positioning in a clever way or when Oracene told Serena a couple of times not to challenge because the call was correct. Neither Richard or Oracene coach their girls through matches. All they do is support them and shout encouragement. I hear Richard all the time say "Let's go Vee." That's not coaching. Oracene is calm and barely involved in the sisters' matches. Yuri is prob the worst at just shutting up and sitting there like a coach should. He thinks he's above the rules.

PatrickRyan
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:53 AM
Yuri looked like he was about to pass out and die when maria lost in australia, seriously calm down, he lives and dies with every match, at the end of the day it's just a tennis match. No other tennis parents go that crazy.

trufanjay
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Yuri is the worse. Why does he always look like he is about to have a nervous breakdown. Leaning forward, frowning on every point, hair looking like it's about to fall out, biting his nails and all. I can't stand him. He acts like he wants to storm down there and play the match for her. He's a little over the top. It's annoying.

And they NEVER put the camera on him when Maria loses. I would love to see his face. Or does he always storm out before the end?

canoe.
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:54 AM
She needs him, not the other way around.Er, well, what would little Yuri do without his allowance from Maria? After all she supports him, not the other way around!

iPatty
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:55 AM
ya, like serena's mum never gives signs to her daughter. pfffff. or nodding or whatever.

seriously?

the only time i saw oracene even move was in the quarterfinals when she told serena to have heart.

Black Mamba.
Feb 4th, 2007, 01:53 AM
If I had Yuri's money I'd take more time to be happy.

ZListCelebrity
Feb 4th, 2007, 03:10 AM
If and when Maris starts losing early in tournaments, I fear Yuri will start jumping into the court and start beating her.

DOUBLEFIST
Feb 4th, 2007, 03:22 AM
Yeah, Yuri's got issues. I like Vaidasova's dad. He seems real cool. It just seems like win lose or draw, he just there to love and support his child.

Ben.
Feb 4th, 2007, 03:30 AM
I'm not particualrly that fond of Yuri & Michael Joyce like many of you here. i just feel that it's not really maria's fault & that yuri should be a bit calm when matches involving his daughter get to a climax. at the end of the day if maria wins or loses it's just one tennis match. i mean there are more important things to life than just one tennis match

ioni
Feb 4th, 2007, 08:16 AM
I'm not particualrly that fond of Yuri & Michael Joyce like many of you here. i just feel that it's not really maria's fault & that yuri should be a bit calm when matches involving his daughter get to a climax. at the end of the day if maria wins or loses it's just one tennis match. i mean there are more important things to life than just one tennis match

agree ! ;)

Flightspeed
Feb 4th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Yuri is just part of the show. I actually like watching him acting nervous and all :lol:

Maria Croft
Feb 4th, 2007, 08:31 AM
I'm so sick of all the haters, but they ain't going anywhere either :lol:

Mina Vagante
Feb 4th, 2007, 08:35 AM
:lol: i think it's funny watching Yuri get angry

Kim's_fan_4ever
Feb 4th, 2007, 08:50 AM
I don't care about Maria's camp. I simply like watching her play as I like her game :shrug:

Dan23
Feb 4th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Yuri is kinda cool in person, away from matches...he'll talk to fans and even sign autographs :lol: I dont blame him for getting animated but at times he approaches the limit.

lecciones
Feb 4th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Yuri does creep me out a bit. But its good for Sharapova to have support you know :D