PDA

View Full Version : Nadia's new clothing sponsor

goldenlox
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:10 AM
http://www.fulhamfc.com/Partners/Images/Airness.gif (http://shop.fulhamfc.com/home.php)|
Official Kit Supplier

This season will see Fulham FC players sporting an exciting new football kit from leading French sports brand Airness.
Airness, one of the fastest growing sports brands in France, was established by an ambitious French designer in 1999. The marque of Airness has as its logo an alert panther which is synonymous with the motto of the brand ‘Toujours plus haut, toujours plus fort’ – ‘Always higher, always stronger’.

In order to continue its globalization, the french sportwear brand Airness, which was created in 1999 by Malamine koné, enters the tennis market and announces 2 new 3-years contracts with nikolai Davydenko (n°3 ATP) and Nadia Petrova (n°7 WTA).
the two players will promote the french brand and its new tennis products range on courts all over the world, from Doha to shangai, Melbourne to Wimbledon, New york to Roland Garros. Nikolai will start to wear his new apparel at the Open 13 in Marseille, and Nadia at Miami.

goldenlox
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:12 AM
The Ascent of Airness Apparel

The six-year-old label has overtaken famous rivals like Le Coq Sportif to become France's best-selling native sportswear brand

The six-year-old label has overtaken famous rivals like Le Coq Sportif to become France's best-selling native sportswear brand

It's an early April morning in the clubhouse of the famous Stade de France sports stadium in Paris, and the atmosphere is electric. World-class soccer players from top teams in Britain, France, and Germany stalk through the crowd in their sharp suits and diamond earrings. Along with some of France's leading business and political figures, they are here to celebrate the sixth anniversary of Airness, the hottest sportswear brand in France.
Airness is the one of the most exciting European companies you've never heard of. In just a few years, it has overtaken more established brands like Le Coq Sportif to become the biggest-selling French sportswear company, according to U.S. research firm NPD Group, as well as one of the top-10 bestselling sportswear brands in France. Founded in the troubled Paris suburbs in 1999 by a young Malian sportsman called Malamine Koné, the company is also a perfect counter-example of the racial and economic struggles encountered by most young black immigrants in France. Thanks to Airness' vibrant designs and powerful red and black panther logo, the brand has exploded in the past few years.
Today, Airness supplies the uniforms for five of the top 20 French soccer teams. In 2005, the private company, which sells everything from sneakers to eyewear and school stationery through licensing deals, had sales of $150 million, a 140% increase on the previous year. And 2006 promises to be just as scorching. Founder Koné says the venture is profitable.
CHASING THE BIG BOYS. Will Airness ever grow to challenge the likes of such giants as Germany's Adidas (ADDDY) or the American superbrand Nike (NKE)? Maybe not, but no one who follows the notoriously faddish sportswear industry doubts the company has running room. "It will certainly become a top niche brand in Britain," says David McNally, the managing director of Fulham soccer team.
Branching out into sports other than soccer will help. Last year, Airness signed its first contract to provide basketball uniforms for a French team. This year, it has added another basketball team, plus a rugby team. Luckily, the French company has so far avoided any disputes with representatives of U.S. basketball ace Michael Jordan, who's often called His Airness.
Just as important, Airness has gone mainstream in France, where it is a big hit with students. As popular with affluent children of French businessmen as it is with minority kids from the poorer neighborhoods, Airness has become a must-buy for many fashion-conscious French teens. One sure sign of success: The teenage children of French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin wear Airness. Even Laurence Parisot, president of the French industry federation Medef (a group that represents French employers) owns a pair of Airness sneakers.
EUROPEAN EXPANSION. Some compare the rise of Airness to that of U.S. basketball clothing brand And1. "Their blend of sport and street fashion has the same resonance among the young," says Renaud Vaschalde, a sports analyst for NPD Group. Koné, 34, prefers to see his company as unique, but should be flattered by the comparison. Since And1 was founded in 1993, the Paoli (Pa.)-based private company has built up annual sales of more than $150 million. For the moment, Airness has no plans to challenge And1 on its home turf.
Building on its phenomenal success in France, Airness is instead expanding across Europe. In January, Koné signed a deal with top-tier British soccer team Fulham to design its 2006-7 season uniforms. Airness already has brought on board a total of 11 European soccer teams, including Portuguese and Belgian teams as well as the French. Fulham's owner, Mohamed Al-Fayed, has also agreed to sell the French brand at his iconic British department store Harrods. Airness is currently in talks with distributors in other European countries, and is close to signing a deal in Ireland.
Airness is also expanding its product line. Earlier this year, the brand launched its first cell phone, Air99, which is sold through major French distributors, including the supermarket chain Auchan and the mobile handset store the Phone House. This month, Airness will unveil its second cell phone, called the Slide 99.
OUT OF THE PROJECTS. Like many sport and streetwear brands, Airness has its roots in the projects. But its founder's story is less common. Koné worked as a shepherd in Mali before moving to the troubled Paris suburbs when he was 10. Although he spoke no French when he arrived, he learned quickly. By the mid-1990s, he had a university law degree and intended to pursue a career in law enforcement. But when a road accident meant that he was no longer fit enough for the force, Koné cooked up a Plan B.
That plan came from the streets he grew up in. All around him, he noticed that kids were wearing the same sports brands, almost none of which were French. Against all rational advice, he decided to launch a sports label to rival those megabrands. "Back then it seemed crazy to try and compete against the likes of Adidas and Nike," he says. But compete he did, and soon built up a fan base for his clothes branded with the logo of a stalking panther, Koné's old boxing nickname.
Koné's sheer nerve rocketed the brand into the big time. In 2001, he met a rising soccer star called Djibril Cissé, who loved the Airness label, but had already been signed to represent the Italian sportswear brand Kappa when he played for his French team, Auxerre. So instead, Koné convinced him to sign a contract to wear Airness off the soccer field, which enraged his manager, but didn't break Cissé's existing deal. Soon, the soccer player was giving TV interviews wearing Koné's designs, advertising the small brand to millions. Today, Cissé is a high-scoring striker for one of the top British teams, Liverpool.
REMEMBERING HIS ROOTS. Airness has gone on to sign similar contracts with a host of soccer stars, including Didier Drogba, one of the best strikers for the leading British team Chelsea, as well as Sylvain Wiltord from Lyons, and Daniel Van Buyten from Hamburg.
Despite his success, Koné hasn't forgotten where he came from. After the riots in the Paris suburbs last November, he became part of a think tank geared towards inspiring young French people to start businesses. "We need to make an effort in France to see ourselves as we are and not as we would like to be," said the Medef's Parisot at the Stade de France event. "Airness helps us do both." Since its foundation, the brand has created more than 300 jobs.
One day Koné hopes to equip the French national soccer team. "Today, national brands provide the uniforms for the English and German teams, so why not France, too?" he asks with a smile. When bidding for the 2010 contract starts later this year, all he has to do is convince the team to give up Adidas. It's a long shot, but for Airness, the sky's the limit.

frenchie
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:18 AM
Airness:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nadia is a "racaille":lol: :lol: :lol:
This brand is vey popular with juvenile delinquents if you know what I mean:lol:

papru
I have never heard about it before.

lilimi
Founded in the troubled Paris suburbs in 1999
i hate clichés :(
thanks for the article

*Jean*
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:19 AM

This brand is vey popular with juvenile delinquents if you know what I mean:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not so "racaille" que ça quand même :angel: Nadia :kiss:

Princeza
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:22 AM

:lol: :lol: i would even say a "caillera"

UncleZeke
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:24 AM
thank you for posting article.

lilimi
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:24 AM

:help: it's worn by ppl living in the suburbs, as it was created by on of them, but that doesn't mean they're deliquents;) .
it's less 'racaille' than dia... moreover, malamine koné as always said he want ALL people to wear his clothes. i think it was in french program 'capital' that they showed him 'offering' clothes to french soccer coaches. i think Guy roux is sponsored by airness, he's not really a delinquent juvenile:help: :tape: :lol:
by the way i don't live in paris suburbs, nor wear airness...i just don't like prejudices.

Andy.
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:27 AM
So is it a nice brand or not ?

frenchie
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:28 AM
:help: it's worn by ppl living in the suburbs, as it was created by on of them, but that doesn't mean they're deliquents;) .
it's less 'racaille' than dia... moreover, malamine koné as always said he want ALL people to wear his clothes. i think it was in french program 'capital' that they showed him 'offering' clothes to french soccer coaches. i think Guy roux is sponsored by airness, he's not really a delinquent juvenile:help: :tape: :lol:
by the way i don't live in paris suburbs, nor wear airness...i just don't like prejudices.

it's OK;) but you have to aknowledge Airness is still appreciated mostly by young suburbans.

I saw Capital and Malamine is a nice guy who should be taken as an example of success. I think he's trying new things with Nadia, trying to have more credit in sportswear.
Good for him:worship:

goldenlox
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:33 AM
One sure sign of success: The teenage children of French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin wear Airness. Even Laurence Parisot, president of the Medef (a group that represents French employers) owns a pair of Airness sneakers.

So not just popular with the rioters. The people whose cars are burning are wearing Airness also.

lilimi
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:34 AM
i know, frenchie, it's just i don't want people who don't now the brand nor france to think that airness is a mafia brand...moreover i think 'suburbans' or cailleras prefer lacoste clothes;) (and lacoste loves them too :lol:les vendeurs flippent dès qu'ils voient des jeunes en jogging entrer dans leur magasin).

ChampLindsay
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:46 AM
i've never heard it....:help: :help:

goldenlox
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:55 AM
I hadn't heard of them either. They're a young growing company, and that's a good partner for Nadia to have.

XCoco
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:00 PM
Airness :eek: :lol: :unsure: :o ...

I prefer Nadia not having a sponsor even.

suzie
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:02 PM
Slazenger's logo pops up in my mind... :scratch:

ZIZOUILLE
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:04 PM
Nadia is a "racaille"
This brand is vey popular with juvenile delinquents if you know what I mean

:lol: :lol:

Ben.
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:08 PM
never heard of them but with nadia as partner it might help the company to spread rapidly.

goldenlox
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:10 PM
The Hippest Cat in France

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,901060612-1200726,00.html

http://img.timeinc.net/time/europe/magazine/2006/0612/airness.jpg
ON THE BALL: Airness founder Koné hopes to make his panther logo a global icon
JEAN-MARC LUBRANO / RAPHO for TIME

French businessman malamine Koné is talking a very big game. The 34-year-old founder and ceo of sportswearmaker Airness is explaining his goal of boosting his company's 2005 sales of $150 million — mostly in France — to rival global giant Nike's some $14 billion. Sound a touch fanciful? Don't tell Koné. "You know where Puma was five years ago? Deeply troubled," Koné says of the now-thriving German-American sportswear group, whose own sales last year exceeded $2 billion. "And six years ago, Airness scarcely existed. We didn't get this far this fast worrying about what we supposedly can't do."

That might smack of excessive exuberance, if not for the gains Koné has made in the six short years since he founded Airness — a name borrowed from U.S. basketball star Michael Jordan to reflect Koné's brand motto "ever higher, ever stronger." Koné started in 1999, selling sweatshirts sporting the Airness name and slinking-panther logo around the [an error occurred while processing this directive] northern Paris housing projects where he lived. He has since developed a clothing and sports line that has grown at least 100% every year. Its founder built Airness around his own early street-level observation: kids determine what's hip, not the companies hawking stuff to them. "By observing what people were buying or looking for, I could react faster to current trends and demand and anticipate what would work next," says Koné.

Airness has the irresistible cool derived from celebrities the French love most: football stars. How did Koné swing that when all the pros worth recruiting were already under contracts with Nike, Adidas and Puma? "I came up with the concept of the 'extra-sports' contract — getting players to wear Airness in their private life once their on-field obligations were over," he says. Koné's French-African roots were key to signing stars such as Didier Drogba — an Ivorian who plays for the top English team, Chelsea — and Djibril Cissé, currently with Liverpool. Those ties also allowed Koné to go to the next level: signing Airness as official uniform supplier to several French pro clubs, and half a dozen national squads in Africa. Next season, London club Fulham joins that stable, with an added plus: Fulham's owner Mohamed al Fayed will place Airness products in another asset he owns — Harrods, the London department store.

Such coups have enabled Koné to build Airness into France's largest-selling domestic sportswear brand. Relying on his intelligence, busi-ness flair and never-say-die attitude, Koné is an all-too-rare success story: a young black man from the kind of blighted, unemployment-racked French suburban housing projects that erupted in riots last year. In addition to being one of the brightest lights to have come from the banlieues, Koné is trying to change the system. Without the massive capital and worldwide production resources that the older brands such as Nike and Adidas possess, Koné has used the Airness allure to handpick partners licensed to produce the brand's sportswear — often with stiff conditions. All Airness clothes, for example, must be produced in France to satisfy quality requirements, and firms must have the ability to adapt design and materials quickly as demand evolves. Through similar deals, Koné has extended the Airness paw into other hot-selling, fashion-conscious products ranging from school notebooks to mobile phones.

Koné manages that activity from the offices of MK Promotion — the unit overseeing marketing, communications and design questions for all Airness-branded products, located off Paris' Champs Elysées, a long way from the banlieues. Despite his success, Koné has not forgotten his roots, or the slim chances of escaping the housing projects. MK Promotion recruits new hires from qualified job seekers from the projects who are on the dole, and provides help with business and social projects to banlieue youths. "Contrary to what most people think, we get less requests for funding than we do for advice and pointers on how to navigate the mass of red tape you encounter when you try anything in France," says Koné. "The people of the projects gave me a lot, so I want to give them back as much as I can."

Koné's tale is a dramatic one. Born in the southern Malian village of Niéna — a place that even today has no electricity or running water — Koné came to France at 10, unable to speak the local language. He got a prelaw degree in the hope of becoming a police inspector. A talent for boxing earned him two French amateur titles and selection to represent France in the 1996 Summer Games. But an auto accident in early 1995 shattered his left knee; Koné required 12 operations and five years of rehabilitation.

The injury ended Koné's Olympic and career dreams. But it set the stage for what would later become Airness — whose panther logo was drawn from Koné's nickname from the days before he was forced out of the boxing ring and into a wheelchair. "The long, forced immobility made me observe things in a way I hadn't before — including how fashion works," he says. Koné is convinced that catching up with giants like Adidas and Nike is just as attainable as the dream of millions across France to make it out of the projects, just as he has successfully done. "I've seen that there are lots of preconceived ideas and prejudices out there to stop you from doing what you want if you give in to them," Koné says. "Perhaps my strength is that I don't accept those limits."

Airness's founder insists there'd be a lot more chances to go around if rigid French attitudes could limber up in U.S. style. "In America, if a 15-year-old kid from the Bronx has a million-dollar idea, there's no debate about what's possible: the kid is ceo, and people get to work behind him," laughs Koné. "France has lots of young people with great ideas. Why aren't they getting through?" Still, in at least one area, Koné is a true French traditionalist: he believes that France should support its own. Many multimillion-dollar equipment contracts expire at the end of World Cup play in July. Koné reasons that with Germany's Adidas equipping the Nationalmannschaften, the U.S.'s Nike supplying Team U.S.A. and Britain's Umbro sponsoring England, "I can only hope France will now chose a French company like Airness to supply its uniforms."

The French national team playing in a brand created in the projects by a man who immigrated to France from a village in Mali — that would be something to see.

Il Primo!
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:16 PM

:haha: So true!

It seems like Airness love the russians, after Davydenko's, it's Trova's turn.
This brand really suck, to me :help: Trova could not rely on this brand to look less ugly that she really is IMO

goldenlox
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:19 PM
Nadia is only player I know of wearing Airness on the WTA tour. I can't wait to see her outfit when she plays Paris next week.

new-york
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:21 PM

:haha:

Epigone
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:23 PM
Nadia is only player I know of wearing Airness on the WTA tour. I can't wait to see her outfit when she plays Paris next week.I bet she'll wear something similar to what she has worn all year :p Nikolai will start to wear his new apparel at the Open 13 in Marseille, and Nadia at Miami.

lilimi
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:28 PM

:lol: for me it's puma.;i can't wait to see nadia in her new outfits. i didn't know airness made clothes for ladies, but, searching in the web, i think they make cool stuff...the problem is that they make BIG logos on their clothes...i hope it'll still be good with smaller panther.
http://www.sports-village.com/images/rep_articles/moyennes/pull_airness_300_5.jpg
http://images.zlio.com/product/large/2149725.jpghttp://www.3suisses.fr/portail3s_img/3S/FRA/produits/vis_prin/1/6/1/1/16112.jpg
http://www.3suisses.fr/portail3s_img/3S/FRA/produits/vis_prin/1/6/1/1/16110.jpghttp://www.sports-village.com/images/rep_articles/moyennes/156382_300.jpg
http://www.3suisses.fr/portail3s_img/3S/FRA/produits/vis_prin/1/6/1/0/16104.jpghttp://ak.cdiscount.com/pdt/A/B/M/2/d/LISABM.jpg
http://www.3suisses.fr/portail3s_img/3S/FRA/produits/vis_prin/1/6/5/1/16519.jpghttp://www.3suisses.fr/portail3s_img/3S/FRA/produits/vis_prin/1/6/1/4/16145.jpg
:tape: last one reminds me paszek outfit...:lol:

lilimi
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:33 PM

This brand really suck, to me :help: Trova could not rely on this brand to look less ugly that she really is IMO

that's what i thought too. but i think they mostly want good players, and took a big opportunity.
nadia is not ugly!!!! if i can't say sharapova is ugly i don't know why you could say nadia is. :( :lol: i'll miss adidas nadia she was great in black last year:sad: ...

tenn_ace
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:34 PM
:lol: for me it's puma.;i can't wait to see nadia in her new outfits. i didn't know airness made clothes for ladies, but, searching in the web, i think they make cool stuff...the problem is that they make BIG logos on their clothes...i hope it'll still be good with smaller panther.
http://www.sports-village.com/images/rep_articles/moyennes/pull_airness_300_5.jpg
http://images.zlio.com/product/large/2149725.jpghttp://www.3suisses.fr/portail3s_img/3S/FRA/produits/vis_prin/1/6/1/1/16112.jpg
http://www.3suisses.fr/portail3s_img/3S/FRA/produits/vis_prin/1/6/1/1/16110.jpghttp://www.sports-village.com/images/rep_articles/moyennes/156382_300.jpg
http://www.3suisses.fr/portail3s_img/3S/FRA/produits/vis_prin/1/6/1/0/16104.jpghttp://ak.cdiscount.com/pdt/A/B/M/2/d/LISABM.jpg
http://www.3suisses.fr/portail3s_img/3S/FRA/produits/vis_prin/1/6/5/1/16519.jpghttp://www.3suisses.fr/portail3s_img/3S/FRA/produits/vis_prin/1/6/1/4/16145.jpg
:tape: last one reminds me paszek outfit...:lol:

thanks for posting. they will have to change the logo as ITF rules are very strict. The logo should not exceed 3 sq. inches I believe

tenn_ace
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:37 PM

and that's coming from someone with that player in your avatar :rolleyes:

or that other 7 ft player a fav of yours :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*Jean*
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:40 PM
I would love to see her in the last little white dress :lol:

lilimi
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:46 PM
i doub she wears this dress. we'll have to wait and see. if nadia is the same with coaches than with sponsors, she can still change :lol:

Diam's
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:54 PM
Funny :lol: when I heard that she had a new French clothing sponsor, I certainly did not expect that!

Btw 'cailleras' also wear Lacoste clothes so I don't really see why it should be a problem for Airness. Plus nobody (abroad) has ever heard about it, so it's not considered as a 'caillera' brand.

Tenis Srbija
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:56 PM
:lol:

I can't wait and see it in Airness or whatever it's named :D

Foot's Fingers
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:00 PM
omfg

was thinking that Kolya is only one in tennis world who is working with Airness

Il Primo!
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:06 PM
Lilimi, you really see Nadia in this kind of girly dress?!:tape: The outfits are ugly, Nadia is not 15 anymore

Harju.
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:11 PM
I thought it was Aneres at first :lol:

lilimi
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:26 PM
Lilimi, you really see Nadia in this kind of girly dress?!:tape: The outfits are ugly, Nadia is not 15 anymore
i've said i doubt she'd wear that dress i think she'll wear some classic polo...from the style of the sweaters. i like the 'spirit' of these clothes though i wouldn't wear most of them because i hate big logos. i prefer these clothes than the flashy green nike...:rolleyes: it seems we don't have the same definition of 'ugly':lol:
by the way, some pics i posted may be from previous seasons...i just posted them as an example of what they do.

CORIA01
Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:10 PM
It 's a french companie, which is specialize in sportswear. It's a cool attitude, baggy, sweats.... I am very pleased to see Nadia wearing that kind of stuff. She would be unique and not a Nike clone!!!
Really good advert for AIRNESS which clearly must be known cos it is good quality and very original design!
Let's see

bellascarlett
Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:54 PM
Why was Nadia dropped by Adidas in the first place??? :confused:

Wayn77
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:36 PM
Thanks for posting this Goldenlox - can't wait to see Nads in her new togs in Paris next week. If it's a French company, the outfits are gonna be stylish with a touch of flamboyance - which will suit Nadia perfectly. :hearts: :angel:

Neptune
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:42 PM
Nadia la caillera,c'est chaud chaud chaud!:lol: :lol:

LOL,ya que les français qui se comprenne ici!:lol:

I would love to see her wearing Airness,it sounds crazy to me for the moment.:lol:

goldenlox
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:51 PM
She wasn't dropped by Adidas. And this company is growing at a fast pace, as I posted earlier in the thread.

plantman
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:54 PM
that's what i thought too. but i think they mostly want good players, and took a big opportunity.
nadia is not ugly!!!! if i can't say sharapova is ugly i don't know why you could say nadia is. :( :lol: i'll miss adidas nadia she was great in black last year:sad: ...

Don't worry about his comments........ The word jealouscame to mind when reading his post!

bellascarlett
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:56 PM
Yeah so adidas just didnt feel like renewing her contract? or did nadia not want the adidas association anymore?

goldenlox
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:59 PM
I don't know the exact details, but this company has been very aggressive in signing high profile soccer teams in France. They have money and they want to be big time players.

Today, Airness supplies the uniforms for five of the top 20 French soccer teams. In 2005, the private company, which sells everything from sneakers to eyewear and school stationery through licensing deals, had sales of $150 million, a 140% increase on the previous year.

lilimi
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:03 PM
i think adidas would have liked to keep nadia. she is among their top ambassadors on their website. moreover she proved last season she's a great player. maybe she wanted a change and her own outfits...don't know...

goldenlox
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:14 PM
I like going to a young, growing, successful company. They might explode in the next few years.

mboyle
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:19 PM

Wait, In France, the suburbs are where the delinquents and poor people live, and the rich people live in the inner city?:confused:

Those damn Europeans. They get everything backwards:p ;) (just kidding, obviously...)

lilimi
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:41 PM
Wait, In France, the suburbs are where the delinquents and poor people live, and the rich people live in the inner city?:confused:

Those damn Europeans. They get everything backwards:p ;) (just kidding, obviously...)

:lol: i think it's different from the US where the ghettos are inner town. but there are also rich suburbs that's why i don't like it when in france they use the word 'quartier' =suburb for ghetto. but actully i think there are not many real ghettoes in France. many young 'suburbians' go to unversity... the problem is that when you live in a 'suburb' some employers won't hire because of clichés...:help: as if all suburbs lived with drugs and are controlled by the mafia...:tape:well all i've just said is off topic, and maybe not really understandble:rolleyes:

goldenlox
Feb 2nd, 2007, 05:41 PM
That's always been a way to sell shoes and sweatsuits. Market to teens.

ce
Feb 2nd, 2007, 07:41 PM
well we will see how it looks

Helen Lawson
Feb 2nd, 2007, 07:44 PM
I still maintain if she became a US citizen and changed her name to "Nancy Gas" she'd be getting loads and loads of endorsements!

goldenlox
Feb 5th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Nadia in Airness

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6919/insidetennisnadiaog3.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2699/insidetennisallui9.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

iPatty
Feb 5th, 2007, 12:19 AM
at leasy kolya finally has a clothing sponsor.

thomas.chung
Feb 5th, 2007, 01:52 AM

Or the Puma cat just finished jumping.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 5th, 2007, 02:03 AM
It looks like a Puma clone ;)

Привет
Feb 5th, 2007, 04:56 AM
:lol: Perfect brand for "Cat's eyes" Petrova :D She will look great, and she's the only one to be wearing it, so she will have her own style. Unless Nikolai decides to wear some pretty dresses :confused:

go hingis
Feb 5th, 2007, 06:06 AM
Alot of the big brands have gone a little too metrosexual so it would be nice to see something a little more street.

lilimi
Feb 5th, 2007, 06:46 AM
i thought she'd wear her new clothes at miami...i like the sweater.she's wearing adidas trousers.
airness should take aravane, too.

goldenlox
Feb 5th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Just from what Nadia has on, it's a good look.

hwanmig
Feb 5th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Why would anyone name a clothing brand Airness:confused:

goldenlox
Feb 5th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Why would anyone name a clothing brand Airness:confused:
His Airness is a nickname for Michael Jordan, the retired basketball star.

Corswandt
Feb 5th, 2007, 03:06 PM

Mitralhada power :rocker2:

goldenlox
Feb 5th, 2007, 03:47 PM
i thought she'd wear her new clothes at miami...i like the sweater.she's wearing adidas trousers..
Airness is not on Nadia's website yet.