PDA

View Full Version : Is Venus dating a golfer?

Sally Struthers
Feb 1st, 2007, 06:57 PM
http://blogs.golfdigest.com/hawkins/2007/01/kuehnes_new_fam.html

Kuehne's new fame flame

Venus I’m rarely into writing about players’ personal lives unless there’s a relevance, but something I heard this afternoon on the Torrey Pines practice green is too good not to pass along: Hank Kuehne is dating tennis star Venus Williams. The two recently were seen having dinner together at a posh Florida resort with Kuehne’s toddler—the 1998 U.S. Amateur champ went through a divorce last year shortly after the baby was born.
You may recall that Kuehne dated “American Idol” judge Paula Abdul for about six months in 2000. One thing he does have in common with Williams in that their playing careers seem to be stuck on hold. Kuehne’s last start came 10 months ago at the Players Championship. He was granted a major medical exemption for a back problem and will get somewhere between 15 and 18 events in ’07 to make about $612,000, which would allow him to maintain full-time status.
Venus has won five Grand Slam titles. Hank is winless in 113 tour starts. Wonder who picked up the check.

Photo: AP, from 2006 Australian Open. Williams has pulled out of the 2007 Australian Open due to a wrist injury.

winone23
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:09 PM
interesting, I checked out his pic he's ok.

geoepee
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:11 PM
They picked the WORST picture for V. Williams for the article.....

Here's Hank

http://www.naplesnews.com/media/img/shootout/2005/players/kuehne.jpg

hingisGOAT
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:12 PM
still trapped in the closet i see

Paneru
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:13 PM

Still consumed by your own hatered I see.
Vicious cycle of being hated and hating.

dreamgoddess099
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:16 PM
Ok, so they're dating because they had dinner?

dreamgoddess099
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:17 PM

:confused: The hell you talking about?

Paneru
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:18 PM
Ok, so they're dating because they had dinner?

You didn't know?

Every guy Venus is spotted with in public
she is dating. It's a common standard here.

winone23
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:19 PM
:confused: The hell you talking about?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you nearly made me spit out my drink!!!!

winone23
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:21 PM
You didn't know?

Every guy Venus is spotted with in public
she is dating. It's a common standard here.

I know media takeout claimed Venus was dating Ludacris because they were talking closely in a club.

dreamgoddess099
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:47 PM
I know media takeout claimed Venus was dating Ludacris because they were talking closely in a club.

And they also said she was dating Flava flav for the same reason.

Marcell
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:51 PM
http://www.golfrankindex.com/photos/kuehne_hank/kuehne_hank004.jpg

tenn_ace
Feb 1st, 2007, 08:05 PM
unless he has a big bank account or a supercool guy, Venus can do much better than him IMO

sfselesfan
Feb 1st, 2007, 08:11 PM

Actually there's no room in the closet...Stepanek occupies it.

SF

stkenyi
Feb 1st, 2007, 08:14 PM
SF... you know you wrong for that. :lol: :tape:

winone23
Feb 1st, 2007, 08:24 PM

SF

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denise4925
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:29 PM

SF

:lol: sf, when are they going to learn to leave you alone? :haha: Don't worry, they soon left me alone. :p

Denise4925
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:30 PM
This must be the guy who Vee was talking about in her blog on how he was saying that his trainer was really good and that she should ditch Kerry and use his people. He was trashing Kerry and they were having a big dispute. Venus said that she had to pay for the meal when they went out and then she ditched him because he was cheap and boring. :haha:

tonythetiger
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:33 PM
They picked the WORST picture for V. Williams for the article.....

Here's Hank

http://www.naplesnews.com/media/img/shootout/2005/players/kuehne.jpg

Her picture isn't half as bad as his. Next...

hablo
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:49 PM
This must be the guy who Vee was talking about in her blog on how he was saying that his trainer was really good and that she should ditch Kerry and use his people. He was trashing Kerry and they were having a big dispute. Venus said that she had to pay for the meal when they went out and then she ditched him because he was cheap and boring. :haha:

:haha:

Helen Lawson
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:52 PM
unless he has a big bank account or a supercool guy, Venus can do much better than him IMO

I was going to say, he looks like a dork. Although you have to feel bad for people like Venus, with all that money and fame, it's got to be hard to find a real guy who's not after your money or out to "bang Venus Williams." So she has to compromise on looks to get someone who's honest maybe. Or, maybe he has a 12 inch dick, you never know.

Sally Struthers
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:55 PM
I was going to say, he looks like a dork. Although you have to feel bad for people like Venus, with all that money and fame, it's got to be hard to find a real guy who's not after your money or out to "bang Venus Williams." So she has to compromise on looks to get someone who's honest maybe. Or, maybe he has a 12 inch dick, you never know.

that's why if you have lots of money it works out better to date childhood friends or people of the same status.

Infiniti2001
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:56 PM

Of course you'd know about the closet :rolleyes: Mommy and daddy know yet? :tape: :help:

Helen Lawson
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:57 PM
that's why if you have lots of money it works out better to date childhood friends or people of the same status.

Floyd was no Clark Gable, but he had huge money. It's tough to find an equal, because when you're a living legend like me, and well, maybe even Venus, you have no equal.

Rocketta
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:59 PM

let's all hope that was him. :lol:

Sally Struthers
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:59 PM
Floyd was no Clark Gable, but he had huge money. It's tough to find an equal, because when you're a living legend like me, and well, maybe even Venus, you have no equal.

I dunno Hel. You gotta find a 5 time Oscar nominee and 1 time winner of a man with some money.

starin
Feb 1st, 2007, 10:29 PM

Venus has a blog? Link please.

Also... I don't get HeyLookI'mGay's comment. Is Venus supposed to be a lesbian? I've never heard that before.

Marcell
Feb 1st, 2007, 10:35 PM
I don't think he is the guy she dumped. I think it was tatoo boy she dumped. She was photograph with Hank on New Year's Eve.

Denise4925
Feb 1st, 2007, 10:36 PM
I don't think he is the guy she dumped. I think it was tatoo boy she dumped. She was photograph with Hank on New Year's Eve.

She dumped both of them. He kept getting into it with Kerry.

Marcell
Feb 1st, 2007, 10:46 PM
I don't think she dumped him. Serena even spoke to him from Hobart.

winone23
Feb 1st, 2007, 11:55 PM
Venus has a blog? Link please.

Also... I don't get HeyLookI'mGay's comment. Is Venus supposed to be a lesbian? I've never heard that before.

No she's not a closet lesbian, HeylookI'mGay is obsessed with Venus because since 2000 Venus has owned Hingis and he can't get over it. HLIG is actually a closeted Venus fan he can't stay away from her threads. He even has a pic of her in his avatar.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:40 AM
Bring back Davide :hug:

Vlover
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:45 AM
She dumped both of them. He kept getting into it with Kerry.

Might as well join in the speculation and hope that she actually dumped both especially that tatoo one.:lol: I had to take a look at the blog to see what everyone was talking about.

She seem so disenchanted with the quality so far. I wonder why she broke up with David as she thought he was the sweetest one ever? Maybe she just wanted to have a different experience because it sounds like David is still in the backgroud just in case.:lol:

Anyway I hope she doesn't settle for anyone that doesn't meet her standards. BTW Vee has come a long way to be so public about her relationships. I guess she thought she could "let down her hair" and very few would read it. Interesting!

stkenyi
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:54 AM
Dang, share the wealth. What is the link to the blog. :fiery:

Vlover
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:07 AM
Dang, share the wealth. What is the link to the blog. :fiery:

I found it in the Serena blog thread. Titled "Serena mentioned me" or somethng along that line. Sorry that is all the help I can offer right now.

Paneru
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:19 AM
He looks so creepy in this pic.
Those bulging eyes. :lol:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/toptmg/marktvenushanksepia.jpg

antonella
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:24 AM
Has Venus ever had a Black boyfriend??

Paneru
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:25 AM
Has Venus ever had a Black boyfriend??

And that's relevent how?

Please save that drama. :cool:

winone23
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:39 AM
And that's relevent how?

Please save that drama. :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes too much drama with that question.

stkenyi
Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:04 AM
She should go out with Baris. At least he is better looking than the golfer

winone23
Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:17 AM
She should go out with Baris. At least he is better looking than the golfer

Looks aren't everything but btw the two I would choose Baris, he's a cutie :hearts:

Lulu.
Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:19 AM
Venus :help:

Tennisation
Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:22 AM
nooooooo, what happened to James Blake? I thot some commentator last year said they were dating? She would be so much better with James:(

dreamgoddess099
Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:29 AM
I guess she thought she could "let down her hair" and very few would read it. Interesting!

I think that's exactly what she thought. She and Serena totally underestimate the lengths their fans will go to find stuff.:lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:33 AM
He looks so creepy in this pic.
Those bulging eyes. :lol:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/toptmg/marktvenushanksepia.jpg
:hearts: Vee! :eek::drool:

winone23
Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:35 AM
I think that's exactly what she thought. She and Serena totally underestimate the lengths their fans will go to find stuff.:lol:
Serena's page is set up for her fans, I don't think Venus page is really for her fans. I wish she would have made a separate page for her fans, it would have been nice to at least hear what she has been up to tennis wise.

starin
Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:51 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=28437248

Here's the link to Venus's blog. Did a little searching here and found it. I'm surprised at how personal her blog seems. Makes me wonder if it's really her cuz a lot of famous people have fake myspace blogs. Although, she's not that famous so maybe it is her. Ohh well..enjoy the blog. ohh and i'm guessing meeks is Serena?

Vlover
Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:58 AM
Serena's page is set up for her fans, I don't think Venus page is really for her fans. I wish she would have made a separate page for her fans, it would have been nice to at least hear what she has been up to tennis wise.

Her official website provides tennis information plus sometimes she sends out newsletter if you register. Anyway there was never any mention of her boyfriends before therefore this is rather surprising. I don't mind though because I find her a very facinating person. Obviously she is trying to find herself "true love" like the rest of us.

winone23
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:07 AM
Her official website provides tennis information plus sometimes she sends out newsletter if you register. Anyway there was never any mention of her boyfriends before therefore this is rather surprising. I don't mind though because I find her a very facinating person. Obviously she is trying to find herself "true love" like the rest of us.

Yeah I'm registered with her site but she hasn't updated her fans in like 3 years. Serena hasn't updated her fans as much on her official website, but she is now doing that on her myspace and her official blog, but Venus hasn't really done much for her fans lately. I still go to Venus' official site though to she if she had updated. Hopefully she will follow Serena's lead and let us know what's up.

winone23
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:10 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=28437248

Here's the link to Venus's blog. Did a little searching here and found it. I'm surprised at how personal her blog seems. Makes me wonder if it's really her cuz a lot of famous people have fake myspace blogs. Although, she's not that famous so maybe it is her. Ohh well..enjoy the blog. ohh and i'm guessing meeks is Serena?

Venus is extremely famous, she one of the most famous female athletes in the world I think her myspace is really for her close friends and family. That's why she isn't going by Venus Williams. Serena set her page up for fans to find her, which is why she goes by Serena Williams.

geoepee
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:16 AM

meek is Serena, short for Jameka

that blog really is personal, i wonder who 'darkness' is? :)

geoepee
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:16 AM
why do i feel guilty reading her blog? :sad:

Vlover
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:20 AM
Yeah I'm registered with her site but she hasn't updated her fans in like 3 years. Serena hasn't updated her fans as much on her official website, but she is now doing that on her myspace and her official blog, but Venus hasn't really done much for her fans lately. I still go to Venus' official site though to she if she had updated. Hopefully she will follow Serena's lead and let us know what's up.

I haven't been there in a long time either but we all know what the past year has been like tennis wise so I guess there was no motivation. Hopefully soon she'll be motivated once again. Venus strikes me as being very "moody" and therefore acts accordingly. Note on her blog she mentions her mood and that to me is a signal of what to expect. Vee is more complex while Serena is more like " here I am".

Vlover
Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:39 AM
i wonder who 'darkness' is? :)

As fans we can only speculate because obviously she isn't going to post names. The only person I can positively identify is David as the ex. who she dated since she was 18 until recently. The blog is still coded and only those who are close to her knwo for sure who she's talking about. The rest of us are assuming and trying to fit the puzzle pieces together.:lol: Nothing being said here is the gosple.;)

starin
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:46 AM
As fans we can only speculate because obviously she isn't going to post names. The only person I can positively identify is David as the ex. who she dated since she was 18 until recently. The blog is still coded and only those who are close to her knwo for sure who she's talking about. The rest of us are assuming and trying to fit the puzzle pieces together.:lol: Nothing being said here is the gosple.;)

So I guess it is her. I'm just shocked that she wrote such private things in a myspace blog and kept the blog public. For a public figure that is a little unusual. Can't be that secret seeing as people here found it. And I wasn't trying to insult her before by saying that she wasn't that famous. I was just referring to the fact that she isn't constantly in the public eye and so people are less likely to go out of they're way to make a fake myspace account about her.

darrinbaker00
Feb 2nd, 2007, 05:39 AM
nooooooo, what happened to James Blake? I thot some commentator last year said they were dating? She would be so much better with James:(
Anna Kournikova will come back and win a singles tournament before James Blake dates a black woman.

xr6turbo
Feb 2nd, 2007, 05:48 AM
Sounds like Venus did have surgery...

There is a blog entry from the 22nd of October titled "dubski goes under the knifey knife"

xr6turbo
Feb 2nd, 2007, 05:55 AM
Wow that blog is such an insight into Venus' personal life.

I wouldn't be surprised if some reporter gets a hold of this link and writes some shitty article about Venus, using her blog comments in a negative light.....

dreamgoddess099
Feb 2nd, 2007, 07:02 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if some reporter gets a hold of this link and writes some shitty article about Venus, using her blog comments in a negative light.....

I got a feeling it's going to be taken down soon. She's already deleted some entries. I'm sure once one of her spies lets her know that the public has caught wind of her blog it'll be taken down with the quickness.

dreamgoddess099
Feb 2nd, 2007, 07:04 AM
Wow that blog is such an insight into Venus' personal life.

It's obvious it wasn't meant for us to read or else she would have posted it on her website.

CORIA01
Feb 2nd, 2007, 07:21 AM
????

*JR*
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:57 PM
Hank is winless in 113 tour starts.
Sounds like Natalie Gulbis, aka Kourniklone. :o

Sam L
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:37 PM
Nice find, V.

zeezee05
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:39 PM
Anna Kournikova will come back and win a singles tournament before James Blake dates a black woman. :o

harloo
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:48 PM
Anna Kournikova will come back and win a singles tournament before James Blake dates a black woman.

:haha:

harloo
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:54 PM

Is this Venus's official myspace page? I know their are alot of fakes on myspace, does anyone actually have any proof that this one is real?

Williams-forever
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:07 PM
:o Yeah for sure...:rolleyes:

Sally Struthers
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:12 PM
it seems from the myspace page Venus is really into computers. ok Which one of you is Venus? :o

dreamgoddess099
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:14 PM
Is this Venus's official myspace page? I know their are alot of fakes on myspace, does anyone actually have any proof that this one is real?

If it's fake then a lot of people must be in on it because lots of people in her camp have the page listed in their friends box. Including:

Zane
Baris
Isha
Lyndrea
Zack Hexum (friend of hers)

Vlover
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:35 PM

I don't think this goes for only James but many successful, eligible black men. Hence part of the equation as to Venus supposedly not dating black men. What is she suppose to do say no to love stictly because of race. :rolleyes: Anyway I'll just leave it there.:tape:

As for the blog, I'm a bit skeptical as we all know Vee to be a very private person but this could have been a therapeutic experiment for her inorder to get some of those pent up feelings out. I guess the more people find out about it she will revert to her old self. If so, such a pity!

Helen Lawson
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:40 PM
it seems from the myspace page Venus is really into computers. ok Which one of you is Venus? :o

If it was venusfan, I'd be laughing my ass off. Actually, I think venusfan may be Richard.

Denise4925
Feb 2nd, 2007, 05:23 PM
I think it's her, because there are a lot of things in that blog that no one else would know. It would be a shame if she did remove it, because somehow it lets us get to know the real Venus. I really don't think she's that private because they let the cameras into their daily lives on their reality TV show. Although, a lot was edited, it was still a bit of an insight into who they are as everyday people.

Larrybidd
Feb 2nd, 2007, 06:14 PM
why do i feel guilty reading her blog? :sad:

I felt kinda the same way. I actually thought it was sweet and respectful that people on the board that had clearly found it had the same reaction as me and didn't publish the link. While it was only about 3 days until someone did, that was about 3 more than I figured.

40-0
Feb 14th, 2007, 03:59 AM
wasnt that guy with V at some events .. mm...

40-0
Feb 14th, 2007, 04:02 AM
I think Venus blog at the VenusMyspace was real, it seemed like V´s persona, she put lots of personal pics, friends put pics with her at the comments...

40-0
Feb 14th, 2007, 04:04 AM
I think that her blog at myspace really put a different perspective of Venus on my head, which was kinda personal.. and it was good, it was a new V for me! One that doesnt relate to tennis at all there ... and that i never met before.

Stamp Paid
Feb 14th, 2007, 05:00 AM
I didnt feel guilty about reading her blog at all. :o
It was good stuff. And if she wanted it to be private, she woulda made those posts private.

pav
Feb 14th, 2007, 06:30 AM
The Venus dating a golfer story started when that damn big mouth maid came running downstairs and told the entire night staff she was outside V's room and heard a female voice yelling "In the hole!" :fiery: