PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Do you know about Wta getting serviced

kittyking
Feb 1st, 2007, 06:44 AM
"The drive that was replaced yesterday seems to be chewing up again. We will be moving WTA onto another server tomorrow morning (Feb 1) at 9am EST which means we will have to go down for a few hours. Ill open the WTA forum on MTF while we are down."

I have had to tell half a dozen members about this so far, even though its placed all around the site, including one of my favourite guys here who has read most other announcements before.

kittyking
Feb 1st, 2007, 06:46 AM
Decided to keep the poll private so you cant see what anyone else voted for

DutchieGirl
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:02 AM
well I thought your meant something about the the tour...not wtaworld...I did already know about wtaworld being "serviced" already. ;)

The Kaz
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:05 AM
Pointless thread :o
Are you that desparate to start a poll/thread/post :rolleyes:

kittyking
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:06 AM
well I thought your meant something about the the tour...not wtaworld...I did already know about wtaworld being "serviced" already. ;)

Yea sack all the Wta and let us take control of it :bounce:

kittyking
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:35 AM
Pretty even so far, keep an eye on the time and get ready to dare i say it...menstennisforums :tape:

Marcus1979
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:37 AM
when does it go offline

4 hrs time?

DutchieGirl
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:48 AM
Pretty even so far, keep an eye on the time and get ready to dare i say it...menstennisforums :tape:

:haha: menstennisforums

Ceze
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:54 AM
there is already an official announcement thread in GM ;) FYI, the forum will be down in around 5 hours.
But people who want to add their comments/questions are free to do it in the bugs/questions forum, there's a thread about it here: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=283903
thanks.